The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Postby mothra » 18 Aug 2018, 15:39

HBS Guy wrote:That is not an answer to my question. . . :bgrin

Well, i think AiA deserved one the other day in the thread about Setanta. Setanta says he's over petty squabbles and AiA lobs spit-balls at Monk and Aussie all day. That was pretty funny.

Today i think he's just getting in his me reference for the day.

Cods telling other people off for bickering after she'd stuck the boot in the her personal satisfaction gave him a run for his money though.

Agnes is automatically disqualified because it skews the odds too much. As with the Batshit Crazy Awards.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Aug 2018, 15:49

OK, easy!

AiA is the winner of the Vicious Old Fishwife Award for this week.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 19 Aug 2018, 13:32

Dear Cods,

There are two big differences to us talking about you (not that much) and you talking about us (like, all the time).

The first, and most embarrassing for you, is that the few people on Ozpol that have any idea what you're raving about don't give a fuck. Seriously, you come across as demented.

Secondly, we speak where you can defend yourself. You don't do that though, do you Cods? You just rant on to the ether, ignored by pretty much everyone.

Oh, there's a third difference. We're funny. We're laughing. You just spew tantrums. You're not having a good time at all, are you.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Aug 2018, 20:21

Is it not amazing how cods whinges in Tavern and Fringe where we are all banned.

So brave of cods.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Aug 2018, 20:37

HBS Guy wrote:Is it not amazing how cods whinges in Tavern and Fringe where we are all banned.

So brave of cods.

I say....'so very cowardly and typical' of cods. As Mothra says.....she can post here, but like all cowards, she posts where her prey have no right of reply. Weak as piss, she is. Or....she can prove me wrong, grow some balls and post her attack where those she attacks can reply.

:hlo
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 24 Aug 2018, 20:52

cods wont dare respond where others won't kiss her arse. she's a fruit loop and and so only posts where her posts go unchallenged
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Previous

Return to Archive