OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 19:24

...and on she goes.

Completely ignoring the facts that she posted information personal and private to Mantra. Mantra asked her to delete it.......(gee, I wonder why?????) ..... and she does (after many hours so most of the Forum could read it.) And then blames me for what she did!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. There is a Rule. Do not post information which is personal and private concerning another Member.

Do the Rules not apply to you, cods?

Why would anyone tell you anything? You have no idea about discretion, and privacy.

Nah.

Bugger you, cods. No-one ought trust you with the time of day.

:grn
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 19:38

You made an 'error,' did you, cods? Gee whiz.....I did not make any error.....and yet I got a long ban for allegedly posting information which was private to an inactive OzPol Member.

I wonder what ban you will get, especially given you admit you did post private and personal information concerning a very active and current Member?

.....and then of course....somehow I am to blame for what you did.

My name, my photo, my FaceBook page and a very misleading Newspaper article with other personal details concerning me is posted QUITE DELIBERATELY and you claim 'hero' status because you were asked to assist have it deleted. Wake up cods......you were not alone by far!!

Nah, bugger you, cods.

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 20:36

.....and on and on she goes.

No cods, I did not post a PM from Vic. He did, and then I re-posted it.

He knows that and it has NOTHING to do with my ban.

Facts are facts cods. You posted information (not just the name of the Brother) which was private and personal to Mantra.

YOU did that not ME.

But.....you seek to blame me.

Nah, bugger you, cods.

:h
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 20:42

That was crap behavior by cods then trying to blame you? WTF?

So, how many weeks ban will cods get?

HM weeks is your ban, Aussie? Or SN and Naffy, the other two turds from the sewer?

I got banned MONTHS for evading the swear filter. Well, that was the pissweak excuse Dic used. Fucking crap modding there, personal details are published willy nilly, a GMod has a tanty and bans me for fucking months, Naffy and SN, SN of the abusive avatars going back years discloses a HEAP of personal details, gets a couple weeks ban. cods likely won’t get any ban.

Bah!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 20:48

.....and on she goes.

Why don't you ask that the information about me be reposted, cods. That way you will cement 'hero' status elsewhere. I don't give credit (thanks, yes) when people simply do the right thing.

Fact remains....YOU posted (and you admit you did) information (much) which was/is personal and private to a Member, and you expect (do you?) to get off scot free..........

Nah. Bugger you, cods. You have no moral compass. Simple as that.

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 20:56

HBS Guy wrote:That was crap behavior by cods then trying to blame you? WTF?

Yet, she does not see it that way....because, of course being Ms Perfect and all round Dobber to GMods, she shits ice cream and farts perfume. It is way past time she was told otherwise, firmly.

So, how many weeks ban will cods get?

That is yet to be seen. She admits it......she posted a great deal of information which grubs could and will use to stalk Mantra, but.....that's just an error to be ignored, according to her.

Nah, bugger you, cods. One Rule for all, including YOU.

HM weeks is your ban, Aussie? Or SN and Naffy, the other two turds from the sewer?

I don't know to be honest. I was told one thing via PM, and then I saw otherwise on Forum in open.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 21:05

Yeah, Christmas Eve then NY Eve. Academic in my case.

Of course, mothra and JS are indefinitely banned—no end date given.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 23 Dec 2017, 21:11

:giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle

sounds to me like christmas is getting to cods. From her rants at ozpol I'd say she's about to burst a blood vessel or two. :b :b

to cods

what are you whinging for you idiot? you posted personal information about someone and it was mentioned. In case you hadn't noticed the gripe all along has been about the crap, one sided moderation .... Do you go on a rant when fungus and the other fuckwits whose arse you follow complain about what others put up?

now have another sherry and calm down.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 21:21

Yes, Mr Smith. And on and on and on she goes!

hey set.. guess what aussie wants to know hes demanding to kn ow how many weeks will you give cods..

he is almost having a break down and now his mate monk has popped in to prop him up and tell him how he doesnt deserve his long ban..

I dont mind you telling everyone how long you are giving me to appease aussie.and monk...

Now, we have 'Lying Cods.'

Nowhere did I make a 'demand.' 'Break down?' Really, cods! Get a grip!

As for you posting information which was private and personal to a Member....well......you get what others were given.......I guess.

Nah, bugger you cods. Just like Vic did, I have had enough of your garbage. Look forward to 2018.

Who knows what ban cods will get? She admits the offence. (Mind you....she could hardly deny it, given the truth.) She then tries to blame others for what SHE posted.....and...............well, we will see, I guess.

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 21:37

It IS lying cods because it was me started speculating about what sort of ban disclosure of personal information attracts. Of course, cods saw nothing wrong with YOUR details being published and believes the sewer “conclusion” (bias) and doesn’t think she could do anything wrong.

A six week ban might, just might, show cods she is wrong, that publishing personal information, anybody’s personal information is wrong. It should attract a lifetime ban or at least a 12 month ban.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 23 Dec 2017, 22:54

I think Cods & Agnes will be banned soon. Just a hunch. Possibly related to their 'false accusations' about me, possibly other stuff concerning others as well.
Bobby should be man enough to stand by his friends and get banned too. I'm sure he's always wanted to 'go down' with the girls. I bet ya he 'bails' on them again.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 24 Dec 2017, 09:10

from fungus

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-

by her standards, that makes her an absolute nutter to. After all, she claims to hate Aussie, mothra and monk, and she can't stop talking about them. :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 24 Dec 2017, 09:12

So PA Islam Incorporated, who came into your Forum here to stir and antagonise when not invited after they got you all banned.
Are now admitting to themselves that they shouldn't be 'still' lurking your Forum and reacting to posts that are being made here.
Of course, one such PA Islamer still thinks I'm talking only about her. :roll
Bobby bails on them.
Cods stuffs up on them.
Agnes considers herself more important than them.
Lisa only fires shots from behind them.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 24 Dec 2017, 09:13

johnsmith wrote:from fungus

Mr stupid/aka Jasin- still talking about agnes- but he claims he hates me and yet cannot stop taking about me- what an obvious nutter he is-

by her standards, that makes her an absolute nutter to. After all, she claims to hate Aussie, mothra and monk, and she can't stop talking about them. :rofl :rofl

She's totally in 'denial'. I'ld like to see Lisa back her up on that one! Lol
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 24 Dec 2017, 09:19

Ok lil Jasie thats the last of the special agnes attention you get from moi ( agnes)- dont you have women to beat or a dog to starve/beat ? get off the forum and tend to that to do list before you forget -

I still don't get where she got me treating animals cruely? :WTF Is she talking about Political 'Animals'? :huh
Reading her posts is like translating Egyptian glyphs. :roll

Why should she be treated any differently for being a 'woman' - as well? :huh Does being a female on OzPol get her special privileges over male members?
Me thinks she's just a 'sexist' rat.

...I do hope she can read this post. I've worded it to be as simple as possible for her, so as not to confuse her mind. (to which she would read, "confuse her 'female' mind" :roll )
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 24 Dec 2017, 09:22

Vulcan wrote:I do hope she can read this post

she is guaranteed to read it

now of you'd said you'd hoped she'd 'understand' it, you might be onto something.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 24 Dec 2017, 09:36

anybody else get the impression Jasin doesn't handle rejection very well? :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 24 Dec 2017, 09:46

cods
Gold Member
Australian Politics
Re: in reply
Reply #130 - Today at 9:08am Quote

Agnes wrote Today at 8:58am:
this is not off this forum cods and maybe I am sick of his constant bleating about me? I do have a right to say something in my own defence - why should he get away with untruths all the time- and why should I allow it- you want pp to pile on me all the time cods and say nothing in my own defence- mods have told me I should do this in fact- im out for the day- Smiley

Cods wrote:
gees agnes you got that wrong....wont say any more

See. I told yas. Dying Swan. Screams blue murder about people doing back to her what she does to them. Throws a terrible two Tantrum. Hopes Bobb & Lisa will come to her aid. Lisa is inconsistent and Bobby wouldn't back them up unless they moddle-Codsy him for being called a Gay by JS & GP.
Asked her to 'apologise' and she chucks a wobbly instead!
Nasty little thing she is.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2017, 10:10

Well, it is clear cods got away with posting personal information even after she was asked to remove it by mantra.

The standard of Modding at OzPol has sunk even lower, the GMods more biased than ever.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 19:32

See - I told yas.

Lisa Jones (aka Lube Job) has come back and gone straight into attack mode against me.
Then, when I give it back to her just as good.
She gets backed into a corner and her only 'ace' up her sleeve is "FREEDIVER/VIC - Ban Ban Ban!!!" (Blah, blah, blah).
That's all she can ever do when she's lost for words - straight away scream to FD/VIC as she rolls around on the ground like an Azzurri.
She's just banned me from her Real Estate section that she Mods. This is a section that 'no-one' ever visited and I think I was the only one this year - in an effort to get it some attention. She banned me for no 'due' reason or excuse except her 'personal whim'! Not a very 'Mod' thing to do, but she is 'addicted' and 'froths' at the mouth to get people banned. She got you lot banned with her repetitive and constant barrage of complaints to FD & VIC.
For a 'Mod' to ban me ...for no reason, from a section and only upon 'whim', shows what she really is (A dick-tator).
She's such a Lube Job.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 20:19

Aussie & Monk Bans lifted.

SuperNova & Neferti from PA Islam are also being 'unbanned' in OzPol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 20:38

OK, I returned to OzPol and:

1. Deleted all PMs, In and Out. Poor Dic, I never read his flatulent PM.

2. Munged my email addy

3. Deleted my avatar

4. Deleted all other personal info.

When the Admin and Mods on a board consider bulk disclosure of personal details to be not that important then a sensible person stays WELL clear of that board!

I expect much more personal info on Aussie to be disclosed very soon! The turds in the sewer—BO, SN, Naffy, AiA, IQ and, it hurts to admit, cods and AG—will have been digging further into Aussie’s personal information.

BO, SN, Naffy, AiA and IQ are turds who delight in finding out and publishing personal information. AG and cods need to do their bit to keep in good with the other turds in the sewer.

I notice neither mothra nor JS are unbanned. mothra and JS did NOT disclose personal info or do ANYTHING to deserve a 1 second ban! Another reason for me to stay clear of shitstained OzPol!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 20:43

Went back to OzPol to ensure all was wrong with my account—hadn’t signed out. Saw someone had sent me a PM.

Sorry buddy, whoever the fuck you are, can’t go back to read that PM. Probably Dic whining I was unfair I guess, fuck him!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 21:31

Looks like Lisa's, Redmonds & Skippy's little 'attempt' tonight didn't go far.
But I'm sure they will all come out 'guns blazing' when the all get back together in OzPol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 21:40

Who the fuck gives a stuff?

• skippy—a mental midget, a lightweight.

• Redmond—pissed I started to distrust him—mod in the sewer—so hates us all. Fucking pathetic or what?

Nothing from the sewer is worth worrying about.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Archive