OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 02 Jan 2018, 13:13

Karnal absolutely nailed it:

This site has become a board for white supremacists. Ten years ago, these types were rare, and put in their place by the mainstream, including FD.

Today, they're the loudest group here. Those in the political centre now have to defend Australia from calls to do away with the most basic constitutional rights - ridiculous ideas like banning religions, detaining innocent members of these religions without trial and exiling and banning certain racial groups. Those who defend their rights are called traitors and viewed as enemies. Members like Herbie, Bogie and Sprint - all immigrants - either refuse to speak to the "traitors" or do so in a tone of hostility and aggression. You're either with them or against them, and they see any disagreement as a personal affront. They've split the board into two groups: decent "white people" and "Muslim apologists".

Traditionally, the board was loosely grouped into lefties and righties. There was always a lot of robust debate. Today, however, the white supremacists view such debate as a war. They speak in terms of war and their ultimate solution for their problems is war: war against foreigners, civil war against other citizens and the imposition of martial law.

The board is in decline because members find it increasingly difficult to engage without conflict. Nearly every thread degenerates into petty disputes after a few pages, and they do so along the lines of religious/racial conflict. The only "social glue" as members comes from their "side" in the war, with the white supremacists calling on the "apologists" to be banned. Essentially, they want this board to be an elitist club, where they can relish in religious and racial exclusion with total agreement. They also want to pitch the case of the "apologists" without any apologists around to disagree.

Because they regularly complain against the members they disagree with, moderators act on their behalf. If a member dares to speak back or trade abuse, the complaint goes in, the apologist is banned. Because the moderators are sick of all the complaints, they give out long bans. The white supremacists gloat. When their enemies return, they complain again, and on and on it goes.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1514811644/0
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 02 Jan 2018, 13:15

Because they regularly complain against the members they disagree with, moderators act on their behalf. If a member dares to speak back or trade abuse, the complaint goes in, the apologist is banned. Because the moderators are sick of all the complaints, they give out long bans. The white supremacists gloat. When their enemies return, they complain again, and on and on it goes.

:thumb
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Miranda » 02 Jan 2018, 13:17

Then you are no better than them. I wont blame you for it... resentment makes us all do foolish things and on some level you feel justified because you've been bullied. PS I wont be drawn into it because I wont join that horrid forum.
Miranda
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 13:23

Aussie wrote:

:thumb

Yup.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 02 Jan 2018, 13:26

Miranda wrote:Then you are no better than them. I wont blame you for it... resentment makes us all do foolish things and on some level you feel justified because you've been bullied. PS I wont be drawn into it because I wont join that horrid forum.

It's easy to avoid, Miranda. And you can avoid it on Ozpol too. Some members get away with posting sensibly without getting relentlessly trolled and abused ... some even who are members of this forum.

The trick is to not ever, under any circumstances, support Aussie on anything. Then you will become "one of us" ... and i wouldn't wish that on anyone.

But if you are selective, you can immerse yourself in the conversations you want to and ignore those you're not bothered with. Just step delicately over the howls of protestation. No sense you getting involved.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 02 Jan 2018, 13:35

HBS Guy wrote:Yes, give them a link.

We are “obsessed” as you call it because we have had shit dropped on us from a great height, namely by the board owner and his Mods. But we should move on. Will archive this thread.

Miranda, you don’t know any intelligent righties do you? I am beginning to think that “intelligent rightwinger” is an oxymoron.

It matters not what their political leaning is. All welcome, and the more the merrier.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Miranda » 02 Jan 2018, 13:49

So I have to avoid a memer of this forum or risk gettng bullied? Yet another reason not to join
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;fffffffffd''''''''1[[QBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB[[[[[[[[[[NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbdggggggggggggggggg

And my kitten seems to agree!
Miranda
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 02 Jan 2018, 13:53

Smart cat.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jan 2018, 14:22

mothra wrote:Karnal absolutely nailed it:

yep. although that's only part of it. The sewer rats aren't interested in white supremacy, they're only interested in Aussie
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Jan 2018, 16:00

mothra wrote:Karnal absolutely nailed it:

This site has become a board for white supremacists. Ten years ago, these types were rare, and put in their place by the mainstream, including FD.

Today, they're the loudest group here. Those in the political centre now have to defend Australia from calls to do away with the most basic constitutional rights - ridiculous ideas like banning religions, detaining innocent members of these religions without trial and exiling and banning certain racial groups. Those who defend their rights are called traitors and viewed as enemies. Members like Herbie, Bogie and Sprint - all immigrants - either refuse to speak to the "traitors" or do so in a tone of hostility and aggression. You're either with them or against them, and they see any disagreement as a personal affront. They've split the board into two groups: decent "white people" and "Muslim apologists".

Traditionally, the board was loosely grouped into lefties and righties. There was always a lot of robust debate. Today, however, the white supremacists view such debate as a war. They speak in terms of war and their ultimate solution for their problems is war: war against foreigners, civil war against other citizens and the imposition of martial law.

The board is in decline because members find it increasingly difficult to engage without conflict. Nearly every thread degenerates into petty disputes after a few pages, and they do so along the lines of religious/racial conflict. The only "social glue" as members comes from their "side" in the war, with the white supremacists calling on the "apologists" to be banned. Essentially, they want this board to be an elitist club, where they can relish in religious and racial exclusion with total agreement. They also want to pitch the case of the "apologists" without any apologists around to disagree.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1514811644/0

Brilliant!
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 02 Jan 2018, 16:39

It's amazing watching this all turned around onto Aussie.

I wonder if Lisa and Agnes appreciate how utterly mad they come across to anybody actually bothering to read that shit? Quite sure Cods is oblivious.

And i'm astonished Neferti even dares to show her face.

Absolute pond slime.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 16:43

My god, there was some mad behavior by Agnes and Lisa today. cods desperately trying to get them to stop.

Naffy saying the foul crap she did was payback. Nah, it is the shit the sewer does as a matter of course. Identities disclosed and published is the business of the sewer. It certainly isn’t political debate!

cods being unfair—no evidence Aussie traced her address. Yes, cods I advised you to set up a gmail addy and I hope you used one to register at the sewer because they might, just for fun, publish all your details. Did you read what mantra said? The sewer:

Published skippy’s real name

Published my name and looked me up on the electoral roll and IQ found my photos on the Aussie Home Brewers site, shared them around to all who asked then published one with the caption “Photo of a pedophile”

Published AG/Agnes’ real name and address and, as mantra said, published AG’s photo

SN, when not using avatars he drew showing me up as buggering a dog used an avatar that was a photo of Aussie’s investment property

Some other sewer members’ details got published. There is a reason we call that place the sewer and it has well and truly earned that name!

Then the thing with bulk disclosure of Aussie’s details. That got a VERY light suspension, should have been life ban, so some other shit is being worked on right now.

Lovely place, the sewer. :S
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Jan 2018, 16:58

HBS Guy wrote:My god, there was some mad behavior by Agnes and Lisa today.

Totally insane.

Good on cods for trying to settle it down, though.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 17:33

cods needs to overcome this crazy anti–aussie bias. Aussie did nothing to her, traced nothing. Naffy DID trace info on Aussie.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 17:40

SN obviously never uses a mirror:

a scumbag on these forum, a scumbag in real life.

Yup, SN you are.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Jan 2018, 18:30

mothra wrote:It's amazing watching this all turned around onto Aussie.

I wonder if Lisa and Agnes appreciate how utterly mad they come across to anybody actually bothering to read that shit? Quite sure Cods is oblivious.

Absolute pond slime.

They come across as insane.

Completely insane.

They carry on like a couple of toddlers.

I've never seen anything quite like it.

They both need help.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 18:36

Scumbag SN lies, including lying by omission:

You cheering Monk on when he went into people real world to cause them harm or try to contact their employers to get them sacked

No, I wanted to find out IQ’s real name and address so I could sue him for defaming me, calling me a pedophile with a photo of me in the post.

For all SNs deflections, the sewer is where peoples’ details are regularly ferreted out and published. Join there at your peril. And SN is a particular scumbag—he was one of the turds to ask IQ for my photos. Mellie who I despised as a nazi sympathiser and lunatic did not and I will always give credit where it is due. SN attracts no credit.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 18:38

greggerypeccary wrote:

Absolute pond slime.

Completely insane.

They both need help.

A real credit to OzPol, eh?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 02 Jan 2018, 18:43

We're all aware that Super Nova and Neferti's defence of their actions (and subsequent support from the peanut gallery) consists of ...

"Yeah? So what? That's how much a hate you so nyer!"

... aren't we?
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Jan 2018, 18:47

HBS Guy wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Absolute pond slime.

Completely insane.

They both need help.

A real credit to OzPol, eh?

Those two turned it into a kindergarten today.

It was pathetic to watch.

They really should be ashamed of themselves.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jan 2018, 20:05

greggerypeccary wrote:They really should be ashamed of themselves.

they haven't got the brains to be ashamed.

It's akin to expecting a rock to feel sorry for falling on your foot
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 02 Jan 2018, 23:37

I've been 'banned' again. Is it 24 hours or a week this time?
I wonder why?
I'm sure it has something to do with Agnes, Lisa & Bobby (while I've been working from 6am to 11.30pm).
When the Cat is away...
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 03 Jan 2018, 00:11

i think I can see why you got a 4 year ban :roll :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jan 2018, 00:28

Nice way to go out tho, “get faruked.”

OzPol is fast losing any relevance and interest it may once have had. Karnal nailed it with his magnificent post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Archive