OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 19:13

All this crap is what you get leaving a shithole forum like PA attached to OzPol. You can bet your bippy that much more shit will follow.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 19:41

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:...and here we go again with the abuse of my Wife.

report them ... to all the mods.

AiA certainly needs to be banned for that.

as does gordy.

He only put that thread up for one reason
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 01 Jan 2018, 20:31

I've said it before and i'll say it again ... they really are quite horrible people.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Jan 2018, 20:35

mothra wrote:I've said it before and i'll say it again ... they really are quite horrible people.

The dregs of society.

Again, I feel sorry for their families.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 01 Jan 2018, 20:38

...well, as PA 'Israelis' - although outnumbered, you should all stick together better than what the shallow PA Moslems do. Who knows, if you play your cards right - they should all start turning on each other like Palestinians against Hezbollah.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 20:44

Oh, they will turn to fighting each other soon enough. When the “excitement” of disclosing all that personal info of Aussie fades they will turn on each other. It is what they do. Probably turn on AG and Booby.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 01 Jan 2018, 20:54

Yes. Just use patience and stick/support each other firmly.

Notice how they all came out of PA in a rush and went straight for Aussie because he is the only means to their existence to post in OzPol.
Even Agnes couldn't help but tear herself away from posting against me, to post against Aussie. Lisa 'Lube Job' Jones even turned away from me to fire upon Aussie at any opportunity. It was like watching the kiddies rush up to Santa with "Ban him" signs because they just discovered he's not really 'real'.

Aussie is giving them something to bite about though. He should really just hold back and they will soon be gnawing at one another - they are in such a 'frenzy' at the moment.

You see. They have all been waiting for you guys to go on the attack in OzPol. But if you all appear, not attack.
Well, that upsets their applecart considerably.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 01 Jan 2018, 21:05

Agnes
Gold Member

Re: NYE
Reply #79 - Today at 8:07pm

Wu Ting Feng wrote Today at 8:02pm:

Does Gordy finger moths as well? Are you available Agnes. I mean, you know, single and ready to partay.

Agnes wrote

no Jasin- now get lost you horrible creep

I told you/OzPol that Agnes is obsessed with me 'hitting' upon her.
Here she sees 'another' member as me who's only existence is all about 'her'. :nah
I could be leaving the country and she would probably turn up at the airport to stand right in front of me with her boobs trying to prevent my exit - just to tell me that I'm stalking her. :grn
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 01 Jan 2018, 21:20

Vulcan wrote:Yes. Just use patience and stick/support each other firmly.

Notice how they all came out of PA in a rush and went straight for Aussie because he is the only means to their existence to post in OzPol.
Even Agnes couldn't help but tear herself away from posting against me, to post against Aussie. Lisa 'Lube Job' Jones even turned away from me to fire upon Aussie at any opportunity. It was like watching the kiddies rush up to Santa with "Ban him" signs because they just discovered he's not really 'real'.

Aussie is giving them something to bite about though. He should really just hold back and they will soon be gnawing at one another - they are in such a 'frenzy' at the moment.

You see. They have all been waiting for you guys to go on the attack in OzPol. But if you all appear, not attack.
Well, that upsets their applecart considerably.

JaSin....you are free to play it your way. Others will play it their way. I see Wu Ting Feng is creating some interest with Setanta, Agnes and Gordon.

The same person (perhaps) is registered here, but no posts so far.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby mothra » 01 Jan 2018, 21:24

Aussie wrote: I see Wu Ting Feng is creating some interest with Setanta, Agnes and Gordon.

Yes. Agnes thinks it's me. Bless her.
mothra
Duck

Postby Vulcan » 01 Jan 2018, 21:31

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote: I see Wu Ting Feng is creating some interest with Setanta, Agnes and Gordon.

And she thought it was me as well.
Clearly she has no idea, let alone any idea about anything.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Jan 2018, 21:33

Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:

And she thought it was me as well.
Clearly she has no idea, let alone any idea about anything.

It's fun to watch :bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Ozpol is in decline according to Cods and her ilk

Postby Squire » 02 Jan 2018, 01:07

Ozpol has certainly become more boring with the likes of Herbert posting nonsense which he does not even bother to disguise as topical debate.

The usual suspects post boring repetitive material which is hardly worth reading let alone debating. Cods is one of the worst offenders for boring repetitive material. No wonder she thinks Ozpol is in decline.

Ozpol is not in decline. It has already hit bottom and is wallowing in the muck.

Lisa Jones, Bobby, and Gordon will arrange the funeral for Ozpol.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 07:43

Don’t forget that boring tit Juliar. Has destroyed Pol Sucks. A politics board with the Politics part destroyed.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Jan 2018, 08:54

HBS Guy wrote:Don’t forget that boring tit Juliar. Has destroyed Pol Sucks. A politics board with the Politics part destroyed.

Yes, juliar is ruining OzPol.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 09:12

I was largely avoiding PolSux before my ban. Spent time in Environment—waste of time really with Lees the Obfuscator there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 09:47

I see both cods and dear old Agnes have read our Sand Pit despite saying they wouldn’t anymore :rofl :rofl :rofl

And cods has to misrepresent what was said. Well done, codsy! Keep following self destructive Agnes and mad Lisa, the way to success and happiness. :roll
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Miranda » 02 Jan 2018, 11:50

Aussie wrote:Have to add...they are all busy reading as Guests right now.

I must say that because of the constant references to this 'other place', I have been veiwing as a guest and I dont like what I see. It looks like a forum of cyberbullies. I also dont like the obsession with that place at this place. I dont understand why most of you talk about, what looks like a horrid forum. I would like to invite my brother, who is extreme left and a family friend, but I cant while people here are so focused on that place.

Is it always like this
Miranda
Jack Russell

Postby Aussie » 02 Jan 2018, 11:57

Miranda wrote:
Aussie wrote:Have to add...they are all busy reading as Guests right now.

I must say that because of the constant references to this 'other place', I have been veiwing as a guest and I dont like what I see. It looks like a forum of cyberbullies. I also dont like the obsession with that place at this place. I dont understand why most of you talk about, what looks like a horrid forum. I would like to invite my brother, who is extreme left and a family friend, but I cant while people here are so focused on that place.

Is it always like this

Invite him anyway. What State is he in? We need more Queenslanders here.

:bgrin
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Miranda » 02 Jan 2018, 12:09

He is in SA and our family friend is in NSW. My brother is very political so wouldn't like, what looks an like inter-forum war. Still, I'll give them both a link.
Miranda
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2018, 12:30

Yes, give them a link.

We are “obsessed” as you call it because we have had shit dropped on us from a great height, namely by the board owner and his Mods. But we should move on. Will archive this thread.

Miranda, you don’t know any intelligent righties do you? I am beginning to think that “intelligent rightwinger” is an oxymoron.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jan 2018, 12:41

Miranda wrote: I also dont like the obsession with that place at this place

most of the regular members here were members of ozpol long before joining here, with perhaps monk being the exception. The reason we 'obsess' (your word, not mine) is to defend ourselves against attacks made against us. Most of us have been banned from that forum for the last few months, mothra and I are still banned (no reasons given as the sewer rats have the mods in their pockets), and during that time dozens of threads were started denigrating us. It's only natural to want to respond.

And just because they don't post here, that doesn't mean they don't read here. The greater majority of the fuckwits over there still keep tabs on this place and read whats posted here. The only board they can't read is the 'members' board, and there are more than enough of them that are members here and can, and do, read that as well.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Miranda » 02 Jan 2018, 12:56

The best revenge you could want for is to be seen to rise above the bullshit and move on, then before you've realised, you have done just that. Most of my friends are not political, which is why I'm here
Miranda
Jack Russell

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jan 2018, 12:59

Miranda wrote:The best revenge you could want for is to be seen to rise above the bullshit and move on, then before you've realised, you have done just that. Most of my friends are not political, which is why I'm here

that's what they want. I'm not prepared to give them what they want...... not yet anyway
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jan 2018, 13:05

Miranda wrote:Most of my friends are not political, which is why I'm here

no need to drag yourself into the 'toing and froing with the other mob. Stick to the politics if that's your cup of tea.

However, i'm going to bet it's only a matter of time before they drag you into it. I used to say I'd stay away from it, and i managed to for a couple of years, until they left me no choice. I won' tolerate anyone besmirching my name. Sooner or later, if you stay here long enough, they'll drag your name into it. It's just how they are.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

PreviousNext

Return to Archive