OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 22:02

Who say's I'm worried about them Monk?
I've just dashed their hopes tonight for an easy feed.
In fact, once I turned up the heat on Lisa - she fled the scene as usual. Never sticks around for a fight unless she can scream to FD & Vic to come to her rescue.

But I've just had a little bit of a bet with Setanta. So we'll see how I go from now on.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 08:48

Setanta is being a bit precious.

Says he doesn’t read either PA. Registers using a proxy with a false email addy.

Now, a GMod who doesn’t read here registers with shonky data, to protect this board and to protect Setanta he is asked on OzPol if he registered here. Now he is crying that he doesn’t want to be registered here anymore. What if someone who wanted to embarrass Set and Aussie had registered here as Set using a proxy?

And Set was appointed a GMod on OzPol, supposedly because he is someone with intellligence, maturity, and the nous to manage and protect a board. Bah, Set is a crybaby.

My policy is: anyone (only IQ and DT excluded) who registers here with an Australian IP is accepted. Anyone who registers using a proxy is asked why he is using a proxy and depending on the reply is accepted or not.

I assume Set is now a member of the sewer. Good luck with that!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 29 Dec 2017, 10:24

That's exactly what I was attempting to do. Could not email him to ask, as he used a dodgy address. If he had answered my question posed in open in the affirmative, that would have been followed up.

But no, my attempts to protect his 'name' attracted scornful derision.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 10:58

My first thought was AiA or SN etc wanting to get back at Set.

Hopefully, Setanta rethinks his response. I have activated his account, he can post here.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 29 Dec 2017, 12:40

Bogie used to be okay (kind of), but now he's turned into a complete cunt.

All of his recent posts are just personal abuse.

And, in this one, he displays his sickening homophobia:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1514461800/61#61

"All the ratbags, Muslim sympathisers, communists, fags, misogynists and general dopes come out to play again.
How jolly."
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 16:48

He is talking about the sewer I guess, only Aussie is returning from here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 29 Dec 2017, 19:29

Setanta, if you do check in here, could you PM me please?
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 19:52

And do check in, we (me and Aussie) were trying to protect you as much as anything else.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 29 Dec 2017, 22:47

I think he'll check in for some visits
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2017, 22:08

Wow, dear old Agnes accuses me of drink driving. Nice! Not a skerrick of evidence of course.

What brought that on, keeping in good with the turds in the sewer? Really? More projection, I am the bad guy not her re announcing Annie’s death? Something to do with her young family member dying on the road?

Whatever, totally unnecessary.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 22:42

HBS Guy wrote:Wow, dear old Agnes accuses me of drink driving. Nice! Not a skerrick of evidence of course.

she's lost the plot tonight ..

so no different to any other night
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2017, 22:48

Just. . .WTF?

cods just accepts it all, what a loooong way she has fallen!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 31 Dec 2017, 09:28

HBS Guy wrote:Wow, dear old Agnes accuses me of drink driving. Nice! Not a skerrick of evidence of course.

What brought that on, keeping in good with the turds in the sewer? Really? More projection, I am the bad guy not her re announcing Annie’s death? Something to do with her young family member dying on the road?

Whatever, totally unnecessary.

Another made up story from Agnes.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 09:33

Well, I don’t want to go that far. But accusing me of drink driving wasn’t necessary. She won’t apologise—I didn’t ask for an apology—because she will just rationalise it that I am the bad guy in this. Her credibility in OzPol would have taken another big dive while no matter what she does she will never really be accepted in the sewer.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 31 Dec 2017, 09:37

She has no credibility, full stop.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 10:45

Not any more! Not in OzPol and never in the sewer! Once cods wakes up Agnes will have no friends left on all three boards.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 10:46

HBS Guy wrote:Not any more!

she never did .... she's always been a stark raving lunatic
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 10:47

But worse now.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 31 Dec 2017, 12:59

HBS Guy wrote:But worse now.

I've been worried about her for some time. I don't think everything is okay for her.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 13:12

I think the same. Something not right at home I guess.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 31 Dec 2017, 13:42

mothra wrote:

I've been worried about her for some time. I don't think everything is okay for her.

Monk and I disagree over this. My view is that she has always been the fruit loop she is this day. Nothing has changed. She is not a happy camper unless she is at least in the loop with influence, if not in total control of it. This latest crap about Monk being a drink driver is baseless...she just makes anything up...to get attention, especially Monk's.

Why she entertains these on line romances (like apparently with JaSin) when she says she has a 'partner' is beyond me, and is destructive of her credibility on that issue yet again.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 13:50

Any influence she ever had is gone.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 31 Dec 2017, 14:04

Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:

Monk and I disagree over this. My view is that she has always been the fruit loop she is this day. Nothing has changed. She is not a happy camper unless she is at least in the loop with influence, if not in total control of it. This latest crap about Monk being a drink driver is baseless...she just makes anything up...to get attention, especially Monk's.

Why she entertains these on line romances (like apparently with JaSin) when she says she has a 'partner' is beyond me, and is destructive of her credibility on that issue yet again.

I suppose we a re approaching it from very different angles. I see a very lonely, socially unsophisticated woman who i believe to be quite manic behaving precisely as i expect her to.

And my some people are taking full advantage of it.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 31 Dec 2017, 14:12

I suppose we a re approaching it from very different angles. I see a very lonely, socially unsophisticated woman who i believe to be quite manic behaving precisely as i expect her to.

Don't disagree with any of that. You can add inveterate liar who can be deliberately very malicious in her use of outrageous lies.

Yes.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 31 Dec 2017, 14:19

Aussie wrote:

Don't disagree with any of that. You can add inveterate liar who can be deliberately very malicious in her use of outrageous lies.

I'm unconvinced by how much she says she realises are lies or not. She's certainly being fed lies .. and quite callously played with.

She's accused me of being so many things i've lost track ... but most of them contradict each other and none of them are true.

I wonder how much of what she says she confusedly actually believes.
mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Archive