OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 31 Dec 2017, 14:50

I give you her latest lie. That Monk is a drink driver. Why would she post that crap. She has no way of knowing one way or the other, yet just bungs it out there for all to read, with the intent that readers accept that she knows it to be true.

When I challenged her on it, her response was basically that she was wanting Monk to post a response himself....that is....she wanted his attention so she posts an outrageous and malicious lie to get it.

Link.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 14:59

Yup, saw that and, apparently I am a “mofo.” :bgrin

I wonder how long the pretence of her not reading here will last?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 15:16

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:But worse now.

I've been worried about her for some time. I don't think everything is okay for her.

Monk and I disagree over this. My view is that she has always been the fruit loop she is this day. Nothing has changed. She is not a happy camper unless she is at least in the loop with influence, if not in total control of it. This latest crap about Monk being a drink driver is baseless...she just makes anything up...to get attention, especially Monk's.

Why she entertains these on line romances (like apparently with JaSin) when she says she has a 'partner' is beyond me, and is destructive of her credibility on that issue yet again.

I suppose we a re approaching it from very different angles. I see a very lonely, socially unsophisticated woman who i believe to be quite manic behaving precisely as i expect her to.

And my some people are taking full advantage of it.

i think she's bi polar. Sure, it's impossible to diagnose properly over the internet, but she certainly shows a lot of the symptoms

Bipolar symptoms during a manic phase may include:
feeling incredibly ‘high’ or euphoric
delusions of self-importance
high levels of creativity, energy and activity
getting much less sleep or no sleep

poor appetite and weight loss
racing thoughts, racing speech, talking over people
highly irritable, impatient or aggressive
inappropriate sexual activity or risk taking

dressing more colourfully and being less inhibited
impulsiveness and making poor choices in spending or business
grand and unrealistic plans
poor concentration, easily distracted
delusions, hallucinations

the ones in red I think she meets
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 31 Dec 2017, 15:31

Well she's certainly manic ... but all sorts of things can cause that.

I wouldn't trust even a GP to diagnose her. I'm certainly not trying.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 07:16

Apparently I have a daily hangover. It certainly is exciting finding out all these things about myself from AG! :rofl :rofl :rofl

I have never seen Aussie disclose peoples’ personal details and AG tries to skip over Naffy/SN disclosing bulk details of Aussie but not successfully. Not even mantra can make AG/Agnes/Cherie see sense

And this bullshit of Aussie disclosing Muso’s personal details: no one has posted a link to where the post was made so all this crap of finding Muso is groundless.

Poor Agnes, tries so hard to lay shit on Aussie and me yet nobody cares, not even cods. mantra tried to calm her down—that was the only response. No friends left, no credibility left. Stop being so self destructive AG! No one cares what you say! No one! You have probably burned mantra as a friend now.

Try a little honesty with yourself in 2018. Don’t lay the blame for everything on others.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 09:00

Booby, I have explained the cold the eastern US is experiencing: it is caused by rapid polar warming (AGW + albedo) which weakens the Jet Stream and allows lobes of Arctic air to escape south.

Last Jan it was Europe got hit.

Big deal, these very temporary cold snaps do NOT indicate an ice age is coming.

The US east of the Mississippi will have a mostly warm or mild winter due to the weak La Nina that is forming. Dubyne will be careful not to mention that! {Sigh} If only you had some education or the sense god gave a goose!

Don’t guest post!

I am still waiting for an apology from you for that unprovoked trolling and me and mothra.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Jan 2018, 09:17

HBS Guy wrote:Bobby, I have explained the cold the eastern US is experiencing: it is caused by rapid polar warming (AGW + albedo) which weakens the Jet Stream and allows lobes of Arctic air to escape south.

Last Jan it was Europe got hit.

Big deal, these very temporary cold snaps do NOT indicate an ice age is coming.

The US east of the Mississippi will have a mostly warm or mild winter due to the weak La Nina that is forming. Dubyne will be careful not to mention that! {Sigh} If only you had some education or the sense god gave a goose!

Don’t guest post!

I am still waiting for an apology from you for that unprovoked trolling and me and mothra.

Rubbish Jovial Monk
the extreme cold is just what David DuByne predicted.
It's only just started.
How bad does it have to get before you'll apologise?
70 million Americans are under threat of death from the extreme cold.

(posted with a proxy)
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 09:29

It is as I have explained. The cold snap in the US is a sign the Jet Stream is weakening, that is all. The Barnacle showed you that most of the world is at higher than average temperatures. The West coast of the US is at record high temperatures—an ice age would spread equally down from the poles.

Remember the cold snap in Europe last January? Not a sign of an ice age was it?

The US east coast will have a warm winter once this cold snap is gone. Dubyne won’t mention that like he hasn’t mentioned the high temperatures almost everywhere. Why did you not get an education?

I am waiting for you to apologise for your unprovoked trolling of me and mothra.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 09:39

Give you some data and links:

By around Dec. 8, weather systems in Alaska and Greenland may configure themselves to allow frigid air to pour southward over eastern North America. And with cold air in place, the potential for snow would markedly increase.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/11/27/extreme-weather-pattern-change-may-mean-cold-and-stormy-mid-december-in-eastern-u-s/?utm_term=.75e670bfe16f

This was written 27 Nov 2017!

"Get ready for an even more impressive surge of Arctic air later this week as another cold front drops south from Canada," the NWS said in a statement. [Photos: The 8 Coldest Places on Earth]

https://www.livescience.com/49881-historic-cold-us-temperatures.html

A Response For People Using Record Cold U.S. Weather To Refute Climate Change

Marshall Shepherd , CONTRIBUTOR

If you are reading or watching the news, winter weather is the current headline. Negative wind chills, feet of lake effect snow in the Great Lakes region, and possibly the coldest New Year's Eve ball drop in almost a half century are on tap. Forecasts are suggesting that temperatures will be in the teens and wind chills below 0 deg F as the famed ball descends from the New York City skyline. The top 3 coldest temperatures were: 1 degree F in 1917, 11 degrees in 1962, and 15 degrees in 1976/1996, respectively. Like clockwork, you will also start seeing tweets and posts refuting climate change even though 2017 will end as one of the top 3 warmest years on record. It is very common to see statements like"those climate scientists are full of it, I have 30 inches of global warming in my yard." These moments are perfect opportunities to increase science literacy. Here is a template for how I often explain cold weather within the context of a warming climate.

The key thing to convey to that skeptical uncle or vociferous social media friend is that "weather is mood, climate is personality." My University of Georgia colleague Dr. John Knox mentioned this a few years ago, and it has been one of my favorite techniques to use while dealing with this pesky climate communication challenge for the public. Weekly or daily weather patterns tell you nothing about longer-term climate change (and that goes for the warm days too). Climate is defined as the statistical properties of the atmosphere: averages, extremes, frequency of occurrence, deviations from normal, and so forth. The clothes that you have on today do not describe what you have in your closet but rather how you dressed for today's weather. In reality, your closest is likely packed with coats, swimsuits, t-shirts, rain boots, and gloves. In other words, what's in your closet is a representation of "climate." Even my colleagues in the broadcast meteorology world are not immune to the snarky comments about cold weather and global warming.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marshallshepherd/2017/12/28/a-response-for-people-using-record-cold-u-s-weather-to-refute-climate-change/#5832db2e5680

There you go, have a good read and stop letting yourself be duped by liar for profit, David Dubyne!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 10:19

Jan 2016 Europe suffered a cold snap, discussion is around this post by Blooby:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/1479#1479

The cold didn’t stay, did it Booby?

Keep telling you, the Arctic is warming faster than middle latitudes due to AGW+albedo effect weakening the jetstream. This lets Arctic air escape to middle latitudes. If blocked by a big high that lobe will stay there before warming/dispersing etc.

So you covered a similar event in 2016, (Jan) 2017 and now 2018. How long will you stay on this merry go round of ignorance, stupidity and gullibility, Booby? Still getting excited by this rubbish in 2020, 2025. . .?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 10:35

why is an idiot like bobby pretending he has a clue?

Global warming did not ever mean we wouldn't have any more winters you idiot. :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 10:42

from fungus

Mothballs not a happy camper as she is in the sandpit running down Agnes again- someone she has never met and yet she knows me so well- poor dear-

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I haven't seen mothra make any claim about fungus other than she's not well, and one does not need to meet her to know that. It's obvious even to a blind person

fungus on the other hand has claimed mothra is old, young, fat, thin, ugly, single,dating and everything else under the sun she could think off ....(Mothra let me know if I've missed anything) ... and she managed to do that all without ever meeting mothra

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

the stupidity is strong in that one.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 10:55

Agnes has also said I drink drive, that I am a mofo and that I have a hangover every day. Inventions of a tortured mind I think. Agnes is busy saying “Everybody here is bad” so her misdeeds don’t count. Not a successful coping strategy I am afraid. Bit of self-honesty would go a long way to helping her.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 01 Jan 2018, 11:57

johnsmith wrote:from fungus

fungus on the other hand has claimed mothra is old, young, fat, thin, ugly, single,dating and everything else under the sun she could think off ....(Mothra let me know if I've missed anything) ... and she managed to do that all without ever meeting mothra

Yes. I'm a am male Aboriginal lesbian. Apparently. And under 5 foot. That bit is particularly important i am told.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 13:50

“OzPol in decline” is the thread. Lisa just posted. Explains everything!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 15:01

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:from fungus

Yes. I'm a am male Aboriginal lesbian. Apparently. And under 5 foot. That bit is particularly important i am told.

ahh, yes thanks ... i forgot about the 5ft aboriginal . :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

and still without having ever met you. :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 01 Jan 2018, 15:17

Male lesbian under 5 foot Aboriginal lesbian thanks.

And i hate women, hatate men and have no sense of humour.

The things you learn, hey?

I was an elderly obese woman on a mobility scooter for a while there too.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 15:25

Well, apparently I drink drive and have a hangover every day and am a mofo.

The things you learn from people who have never met you.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 01 Jan 2018, 15:48

...and here we go again with the abuse of my Wife.

https://screenshots.firefoxusercontent. ... e12d09.png
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 15:53

And they resent their PA board being called the sewer!

Hope you complained to FD&Mods. Forlorn hope but should make the gesture. AiA disclosed your wife’s name while you were banned too. OzPol is a lesson in how NOT to mod a board.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 01 Jan 2018, 15:57

HBS Guy wrote:And they resent their PA board being called the sewer!

Hope you complained to FD&Mods. Forlorn hope but should make the gesture. AiA disclosed your wife’s name while you were banned too. OzPol is a lesson in how NOT to mod a board.

That's at OzPol Monk, not the 'sewer.'
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 16:14

AiA is a dweller in the sewer.

This shit is what happens when you let people get away with vile actions.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 18:12

Aussie wrote:...and here we go again with the abuse of my Wife.

report them ... to all the mods.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 18:15

Damn OzPol indeed!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 01 Jan 2018, 18:57

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:...and here we go again with the abuse of my Wife.

report them ... to all the mods.

AiA certainly needs to be banned for that.
greggerypeccary
Cheetah

PreviousNext

Return to Archive