OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

OzPol

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 20:45

Fair bloody dinkum. If Mr Peccary gets banned as a result of this tripe.....beyond absurd!

https://screenshots.firefox.com/Y9V5ldi ... olitic.com

(Software will not let me post an image of it.)

Link.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 20:55

Well, Greg has had a weeks ban, totally unexplained so should be OK.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 20:58

She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 21:02

mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.


Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 21:04

Have to add...they are all busy reading as Guests right now.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 21:05

I think she is at the sewer, nobody there has any illusions about her. I think Agnes knows that Lisa is a troll but is closing her eyes: hating me makes it easier to forget the crap she pulled.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 21:09

Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.


Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.



FD, to properly facilitate his echo chamber, requires a stupid membership. Lisa serves him nicely. So do all of the other psychos.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Dec 2017, 21:15

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.


Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.



FD, to properly facilitate his echo chamber, requires a stupid membership. Lisa serves him nicely. So do all of the other psychos.


Oh, Lisa serves him sooooo well.

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2157
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 21:20

Booby fits the criteria for stupid really really well:

That is very strange -
the grand solar minimum should be giving you intense snow.

I wonder if he's right as other places - like the Atacama desert in Chile, are at high
altitude & don't get snow as it's very dry.


Dubyne knows NOTHING about climate, nothing. He told Booby we would have ice and snow. Of course, he told Booby this at the start of our winter :rofl :rofl :rofl Tragic thing is—Booby believes Dubyne made a valid prediction based on evidence

Dubyne will not be able to explain why the part of Colorado Marla lives in is warm and snow free. As a profit he is a bum. As a snake oil salesman he is rather better tho his schtick is getting stale and he is slowly losing his audience.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 21:47

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.


Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.



FD, to properly facilitate his echo chamber, requires a stupid membership. Lisa serves him nicely. So do all of the other psychos.


I think there is more to it than that.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:06

Well my final verdict is that if all is 'fair' in OzPol regarding the two PA forums and members.
Then if you guys are to remain 'banned' then so should a fair number of the other PA'ers be banned also!
If they remain un-banned, then you guys should be 'un-banned' as well and allowed to return to OzPol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 22:18

fairness seems to have nothing to do with how FD runs ozpol
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6586
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 22:45

Vulcan wrote:Well my final verdict is that if all is 'fair' in OzPol regarding the two PA forums and members.
Then if you guys are to remain 'banned' then so should a fair number of the other PA'ers be banned also!
If they remain un-banned, then you guys should be 'un-banned' as well and allowed to return to OzPol.



You can't compare this forum with PA. We don't reveal people's private details; we don't PM people like crazy with manufactured gossip about posters we want shit hung on; we don't lurk over there obsessively; we don't run sock after sock after sock; we don't go on and on about popularity.

Apples and oranges.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:58

It's not about that Mothra.
The obvious comparison is the same 'title' of Forums: Both as 'Political Animal' ...???

Most of all though - you are the only 'female' here as far as I know.
The 'girls' of the other PA flatter the egos of the males at OzPol by acting as 'female' ("Ohh I sprayed my ankle running from evil JaSin who is stalking me, even though he hasn't been online for days!") as possible. FD & VIC are extremely 'pussy-whipped' by their behaviour. Hell, even I got caught by it at the start. But when Agnes & Lisa started posting comments about what goes on here ...I knew something was fishy.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 23:05

You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for a septuagenarian fluttering her eyelashes at you over a computer screen.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 23:07

And Pinkeye is another woman who posts here.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 22 Dec 2017, 12:26

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 23 Dec 2017, 00:20

Aussie or Monk ... please delete the above shit about Mantra?

Ta.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 08:15

Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

Greg passed on my condolences to mantra and that is an end to it.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 15:10

HBS Guy wrote:Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

Greg passed on my condolences to mantra and that is an end to it.


For the record, I don't recall posting any 'shit' concerning Mantra. I do recall that I posted (now gorn) commentary concerning cods posting information which was personal/private to mantra.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 15:40

Poor mantra—what a christmass she is having. She is strong and will cope.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 15:50

HBS Guy wrote:Poor mantra—what a christmass she is having. She is strong and will cope.


Indeed.

I now observe that cods has accused me of nasty work because I posted commentary here of her posts at OzPol revealing information personal/private to Mantra. So nasty was that work, that Mantra (appropriately) saw fit to request that cods delete it....which she has, but not before accusing me of meddling/interfering which was to protect (as best I could given the tools available and not available) the privacy of Mantra! Unbelievable.
:grn
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7195
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 15:54

Yup. cods is in over her depth.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 23 Dec 2017, 16:10

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

Greg passed on my condolences to mantra and that is an end to it.


For the record, I don't recall posting any 'shit' concerning Mantra. I do recall that I posted (now gorn) commentary concerning cods posting information which was personal/private to mantra.



I wasn't referring to your post, Aussie. Rather the foulness posted by Vulcan.

It's best not repeated. Glad it's gone.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5384
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 19:12

SBS has a show “Christmas at Bobby’s.”

Give it a miss I think :rofl
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49764
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Next

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest