OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

OzPol

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 20:45

Fair bloody dinkum. If Mr Peccary gets banned as a result of this tripe.....beyond absurd!

https://screenshots.firefox.com/Y9V5ldi ... olitic.com

(Software will not let me post an image of it.)

Link.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 20:55

Well, Greg has had a weeks ban, totally unexplained so should be OK.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 20:58

She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 21:02

mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.

Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.
Aussie

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 21:04

Have to add...they are all busy reading as Guests right now.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 21:05

I think she is at the sewer, nobody there has any illusions about her. I think Agnes knows that Lisa is a troll but is closing her eyes: hating me makes it easier to forget the crap she pulled.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 21:09

Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:She's a ridiculous creature. It says a great deal for the average IQ at Ozpol that she isn't the forum joke ... like she was at Yahoo.

Well, Vulcan (of whom I am not a fan one little bit) got a ban for pretty much nailing it, on this occasion. It seems to me that the OzPol squeaky wheels are truly getting the oil.

FD, to properly facilitate his echo chamber, requires a stupid membership. Lisa serves him nicely. So do all of the other psychos.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Dec 2017, 21:15

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:

FD, to properly facilitate his echo chamber, requires a stupid membership. Lisa serves him nicely. So do all of the other psychos.

Oh, Lisa serves him sooooo well.

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 21:20

Booby fits the criteria for stupid really really well:

That is very strange -
the grand solar minimum should be giving you intense snow.

I wonder if he's right as other places - like the Atacama desert in Chile, are at high
altitude & don't get snow as it's very dry.

Dubyne knows NOTHING about climate, nothing. He told Booby we would have ice and snow. Of course, he told Booby this at the start of our winter :rofl :rofl :rofl Tragic thing is—Booby believes Dubyne made a valid prediction based on evidence

Dubyne will not be able to explain why the part of Colorado Marla lives in is warm and snow free. As a profit he is a bum. As a snake oil salesman he is rather better tho his schtick is getting stale and he is slowly losing his audience.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 21:47

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I think there is more to it than that.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:06

Well my final verdict is that if all is 'fair' in OzPol regarding the two PA forums and members.
Then if you guys are to remain 'banned' then so should a fair number of the other PA'ers be banned also!
If they remain un-banned, then you guys should be 'un-banned' as well and allowed to return to OzPol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 22:18

fairness seems to have nothing to do with how FD runs ozpol
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 22:45

Vulcan wrote:Well my final verdict is that if all is 'fair' in OzPol regarding the two PA forums and members.
Then if you guys are to remain 'banned' then so should a fair number of the other PA'ers be banned also!
If they remain un-banned, then you guys should be 'un-banned' as well and allowed to return to OzPol.

You can't compare this forum with PA. We don't reveal people's private details; we don't PM people like crazy with manufactured gossip about posters we want shit hung on; we don't lurk over there obsessively; we don't run sock after sock after sock; we don't go on and on about popularity.

Apples and oranges.
mothra
Duck

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:58

It's not about that Mothra.
The obvious comparison is the same 'title' of Forums: Both as 'Political Animal' ...???

Most of all though - you are the only 'female' here as far as I know.
The 'girls' of the other PA flatter the egos of the males at OzPol by acting as 'female' ("Ohh I sprayed my ankle running from evil JaSin who is stalking me, even though he hasn't been online for days!") as possible. FD & VIC are extremely 'pussy-whipped' by their behaviour. Hell, even I got caught by it at the start. But when Agnes & Lisa started posting comments about what goes on here ...I knew something was fishy.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 23:05

You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for a septuagenarian fluttering her eyelashes at you over a computer screen.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 23:07

And Pinkeye is another woman who posts here.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 22 Dec 2017, 12:26

Aussie

Postby mothra » 23 Dec 2017, 00:20

Aussie or Monk ... please delete the above shit about Mantra?

Ta.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 08:15

Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

Greg passed on my condolences to mantra and that is an end to it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 15:10

HBS Guy wrote:Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

For the record, I don't recall posting any 'shit' concerning Mantra. I do recall that I posted (now gorn) commentary concerning cods posting information which was personal/private to mantra.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 15:40

Poor mantra—what a christmass she is having. She is strong and will cope.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 23 Dec 2017, 15:50

HBS Guy wrote:Poor mantra—what a christmass she is having. She is strong and will cope.

Indeed.

I now observe that cods has accused me of nasty work because I posted commentary here of her posts at OzPol revealing information personal/private to Mantra. So nasty was that work, that Mantra (appropriately) saw fit to request that cods delete it....which she has, but not before accusing me of meddling/interfering which was to protect (as best I could given the tools available and not available) the privacy of Mantra! Unbelievable.
:grn
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 15:54

Yup. cods is in over her depth.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 23 Dec 2017, 16:10

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Done! Aussie’s and Vulcan’s.

For the record, I don't recall posting any 'shit' concerning Mantra. I do recall that I posted (now gorn) commentary concerning cods posting information which was personal/private to mantra.

I wasn't referring to your post, Aussie. Rather the foulness posted by Vulcan.

It's best not repeated. Glad it's gone.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2017, 19:12

SBS has a show “Christmas at Bobby’s.”

Give it a miss I think :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Archive