Poor old Agnes

Past election and other vintage threads.

Poor old Agnes

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 15:26

is feeling left out:

I have seen defamatory evidence in Monks dump about me today and suggestions they have been further stalking me-looking for info- I suggest you keep your compulsions under wraps maties lest you be banned again for same- learn your lessons or be lost forever

She has not been mentioned here today at all! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

The one who stalks looking for personal info is. . . .IQ. Join the sewer at your own risk!

Has Agnes forgotten already the bulk disclosure of Aussie’s personal information by turds from the sewer? Naffy and SN posted BULK personal info: name, photo, newspaper clipping, facebook page, court records etc. That wasn’t me, wasn’t Aussie, mothra, Greg, JS etc. That was two turds from the sewer, Naffy and SN. There were other, minor turds cheering them on.

None of these disgusting turds got much of a ban for their utterly foul behavior.

Yes, Agnes dear, there is no fucking way I will return to OzPol while bulk disclosure of personal information is treated as a minor peccadillo.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Poor old Agnes

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 16:25

Everyone Agnes/Ag/Ocean_Blue/Auzgurl doesn't like - is stalking her.
The little skank is the type that would accuse Jarrod Hayne of raping her 12 months after she stumbled into his room blind drunk.
Agnes is a scammer. The type who endeavours to get 'anyone' banned to accommodate her ego. She is adept at making the swan dive like an Italian soccer player to get VIC or FD or any other MOD to ban someone for looking in her direction. "VIC! Ban him - he's raping me. He's a weirdo stalking me! He's a male who isn't pussy-whipped and gives me what I want as a female! He doesn't tolerate my shit!"
The dirty little skank even strayed a bit in my direction away from her partner which she picked up from OzPol, then realising I wasn't going to spend a fortune on her direction suddenly accused me of stalking her, etc, etc. I've always had problems with these type of women - you know, the ones where 'Daddy never loved them enough or too much'. They're all the same - spoiled little brats.
Now I am permanently banned again - but this time it wasn't my fault. With FreeDumb - it was. I accepted and admitted that.
You know Agnes can't really read or write properly. Besides being neurotic - she can't structure sentences properly or express her words correctly. I shake my head at this as to why someone so incompetent (I at least can do the basics for starters) at written expression ...joins a 'Forum. :roll Marla can write and express herself better than Agnes.
So I've been permanently banned because I 'brought balance to the Force' and revealed that the Girls (& Bobby) were not as innocent as they made out. Yep - I saw them come here and 'stir things up'. Little wonder why you guys came to OzPol fired up.
While I expressed anger about an 'issue' - they all muck-raked with everything else about me that had nothing to do with the issue. But they never got banned.
I am disgusted by the hypocrisy and utter (pussy-whipped) bias of me being banned and not them.
I had every right to express my concern with their behaviour and wrong doing.
I know I was right because they expressed themselves like someone having had their hands stuck in the cookie jar. Bobby was highly aggressive (not his usual smart-response nature) and agitated - like a rat caught in a corner. But we all know why Bobby hangs out with the 'girls' in their PA. They knew they were wrong. They were taken completely by surprise.

If you guys were the Jews who were kicked out of Europe (Banned from OzPol) - then they are the Moslems who filter in from their PA and are now wanting to set up a secret room (against you) like moslems setting up terrorism hide-outs in Europe.

If I am banned (and permanent) - then Bobby, Agnes & Cods should have been shafted too. Though I know they would never be banned permanently.
I guess VIC knows I'm tough enough to handle it.

So there I was, being brave enough to 'Speak Up' - challenging for the ball and Agnes, Bobby & Cods take a swan dive and I get the Red Card.

So that's why you are all banned.
Because they set you up and when you enter OzPol, they'll cut you down.
You see - I had to find out the 'truth' as to 'why' you are all the way you are and get banned.
Now I found the 'cause' (them) to the 'effect' (you guys).

Having looked through their Sparta - they have many Topics/Posts slandering you guys.
Then they go to OzPol and play the victims from your stalkings, assaults and more.
I think FD, VIC, Sprinty and more
Vulcan
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 16:33

HBS Guy wrote:Hello Lisa.

Hello, JaSin!
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 17:29

Oooohhhh poor old Agnes has a screenshot! Well, so poor old Agnes says. Nobody believes her, of course. Lisa may say she believes Agnes but as Jasin Lisa really showed what she thinks of poor old Agnes and codsy.

Poor old Agnes won’t believe me, of course.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 17:31

Vulcan, the point you seem to have missed is that this stupid war is very one sided.

Most of the people on this forum simply think they are pathetic. Not challenging, not troublesome, not threatening ... just pathetic.

There is no us vs them. There is only them vs anyone they choose to hang shit on. It just so happens that those they choose to hang shit on are left wingers who speak out against bigotry.

Buggered if i know why you've made what you have of it. Buggered if i know why you got involved like you did ... and have abused us for so long as you have.

May i suggest if you want to play stupid, childish little forum games, you make up with them. You won't find many bites here.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 17:55

It all comes down to integrity. It seems some people will accept any awful behaviour, providing it is against someone they don't like. And how quickly they turn on them when they outgrow their usefulness.

They have been using and jettisoning people for years. And here they are, with each other for company ... attracting the worst of the worst.

I can't think of any more fitting consequence.

I still get a giggle at BO being stuck with Lisa. Hilarious.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:11

Unfortunately, cods has been sucked in to Lisa’s train.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 18:16

HBS Guy wrote:Unfortunately, cods has been sucked in to Lisa’s train.

Why 'unfortunately?' She is an adult and makes her choices. Not anyone's problem other than hers.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 18:19

HBS Guy wrote:I have banned the Vulcan sock. Lisa has been banned twice before due to her shitty behavior.

are you sure it's lisa? while I agree the likehood is high, it would be a shame to ban him if he wasn't. Even if he can be a pain in the arse sometimes.
johnsmith
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:19

This, by cods, is truly pathetic:

no no no girls mothra already swears we talk of nothing but monks mob...lol she doesnt admit they are the only threads she reads.... Wink Wink

agnes what the eyes dont see/read the heart doesnt grieve over..

this is cyberspace it shouldnt be taken all that seriously......and when you read how savage monk is in his criticism of everything and everyone at ozpol....

you knows its kids stuff seriously it is...

its pathetic...

so girls lets be gracious these people are having some of the longest bans in ozpol history....these bans were not given lightly.....although some find that hard to believe.it was in fact for some serious deeds... or should that read misdeeds.....will they ever learn Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

well if jasin has now gone for a very long time....it now says to me

the mods are getting serious.....no fooling....

and not before time..

Not given lightly—any evidence for that, codsy? Remember that the turds from the sewer, Naffy and SN, disclosed BULK personal info of Aussie and got VERY light bans indeed!

Lisa has discarded the JaSin sock after using it to tell the world the contempt she feels for Agnes and cods. Not that those two idiots will learn the lesson. :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

The mods are not getting serious, else Naffy and SN would not be allowed back until Dec 31st 2021!

FFS cods THINK for once!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:23

Aussie wrote:

Why 'unfortunately?' She is an adult and makes her choices. Not anyone's problem other than hers.

I like codsy, but she has lost her moral code in the turd–filled sewer. Even Lisa showing her contempt of cods and Agnes as JaSin doesn’t wake codsy up. Guess she needs to hang onto Agnes’ skirts as Agnes makes a dive way dooowwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:28

Lisa as Lisa shows the same hatred of mothra that she showed as JaSin.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 18:41

HBS Guy wrote:Lisa as Lisa shows the same hatred of mothra that she showed as JaSin.

That's because i know who she is ... and it's very different from what she says she is.

She has a great deal invested in discrediting me.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2017, 18:48

Yeah, I can imagine. Pity cods had to be dragged into the madness.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 20 Dec 2017, 18:54

HBS Guy wrote:Yeah, I can imagine. Pity cods had to be dragged into the madness.

Why?

She does it willingly. No gun at her head. Her decision. Her choice as is her right.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 18:59

HBS Guy wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I like codsy, but she has lost her moral code in the turd–filled sewer. Even Lisa showing her contempt of cods and Agnes as JaSin doesn’t wake codsy up. Guess she needs to hang onto Agnes’ skirts as Agnes makes a dive way dooowwwwwwnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cods is a very lonely and not very bright woman.

She's prostituted her ethics for what she thinks is friendship. She's perfectly happy to accept any level of foulness providing the people that are doing it are nice to her. They won't be when they don't need her anymore. I've seen it happen over and over again.

It doesn't recommend her particularly highly, Monk. You should take off the rose-coloured glasses.

Like Agnes, she's online for a social life. Any positive attention will do, even if it's transparently false. I feel desperately sorry for both of them. They've got a rude awakening before them. I am sincerely concerned about Agnes in particular.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 19:04

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Yeah, I can imagine. Pity cods had to be dragged into the madness.

Why?

She does it willingly. No gun at her head. Her decision. Her choice as is her right.

Because she's vulnerable, Aussie. She's all caught up in the fact that "we" have called her on her behaviour while "they" have stroked her ego and told her everything she wants to hear.

All that glitters is gold, and all that.

People like Lisa and BO have dedicated their lives to playing online dramatics, at least as far back as i've known them. They use people up and then spit them out. Cods isn't astute enough to see through it ... and is hungry enough to be satisfied by pretty words.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 21:52

mothra wrote:Vulcan, the point you seem to have missed is that this stupid war is very one sided.

Most of the people on this forum simply think they are pathetic. Not challenging, not troublesome, not threatening ... just pathetic.

There is no us vs them. There is only them vs anyone they choose to hang shit on. It just so happens that those they choose to hang shit on are left wingers who speak out against bigotry.

Buggered if i know why you've made what you have of it. Buggered if i know why you got involved like you did ... and have abused us for so long as you have.

May i suggest if you want to play stupid, childish little forum games, you make up with them. You won't find many bites here.

I came up against you(se) because of the apparent. Like I did with anyone else, be it Longy or BigOl64 or Unforgiven etc. Originally - I discriminated against no-one and just gave as good a sledge back as anyone. But in truth, I think I 'thought' with my dick. Lisa was the first to PM me - but I didn't trust her straight away on 'that' level and cut the liason short quick. Agnes seemed more trusting, open and 'interested' - but then she just turned once she realised I wasn't her millionaire :roll . Then I decided to 'play upon' the situation with some pretty sarcastic remarks and she actually thought I was being sincere. In other words - it was Lisa who could be trusted, not Agnes, mainly because Lisa could 'read me' well enough to know when I was being funny. Agnes is 'simple-minded' to put simply, hence why she can't really contribute to any discussions that don't have anything to do with you guys being banned, bitching, gossip, etc. But diabolically 'anti-male' in her feminine ways.
So yes - I got DISTRACTED. But eventually I woke up to myself and being the very 'Diplomatic' Argonaut. I asked myself 'why' you guys get banned, why are you the way you are, etc ...about the same time I came to know these two PA Forums. The sock of Vulcan (JaSin) gave me the opportunity to explore a bit without too much intrusion. Sure, Black Orchid & Aussie knew who Vulcan was/is - but I was just here to 'explore', nothing more. I did get some amusement out of my sock, considering everyone else had been pumping out socks galore over the last month. Nothing more than a change of scenery really.
So basically Mothra, it was then that I discovered the 'cause' of your (Aussie, JS, GP, etc) 'effect' in OzPol. The 'cause' being the other PA'ers. Everything fell into place and made sense.
So I decided to play 'fair' and if you guys deserved me having a go at you, then those guys (girls) in the other PA were not as 'innocent' as they were making out to be and deserved to be given a serve as well! My only flaw was that I did not see who they were right at the start. Troublemakers. So much so - their first line of retort was to accuse me of trouble making along with all the other subjects and personal attacks against me that had nothing to do with the 'Topic' at hand. Sure sign of a frightened guilty party caught in a dead end.
My effort and Topics were to let them know that I was now 'aware' and to let other members become 'aware' also that things were not so 'one-sided' afterall.
I was leaving open the option for members to make their 'own choices'. I was being 'honest' to OzPol. I was also letting you guys know. So basically it was a bit of sympathy towards you lot. You deserved that much.
Basically though - I was hoping that somehow, with it all out in the open and things not being so 'lop-sided' of one group getting away with it over another group due to the ignorance of myself and other OzPol (non-PA members) members.

Sure, who knows - maybe FD keeps all those PA women as his 'Harem' on the side? They can say what they want and get away with it with audacity because they are his 'private sluts' in his 'sub-Forum'. If that's the case - then you guys are truly fucked over and cooked on both sides regardless. If they can suck me in for awhile, imagine what they can do to others on OzPol.

I kinda knew something wasn't quite right when Lisa, Cods & Agnes would 'PM' FD & Vic a hell of a lot. I cringed at the 'whinging' they did to them quite often. Not very honourable or 'tough' as they thought they were. I should have picked up earlier that they were 'infiltrating' your Forum here and stirring up shit when Bobby was doing his stuff. But I knew nothing of these PA's and it just didn't click.

Well I hope you all appreciate now that I have seen that you guys are not 'entirely' to blame for your actions, etc. I'm not asking you all to like me ( I know I am an acquired taste of enigmatic portions), but I do hope you can all now see that you can 'trust' me and that I do make an effort to ...play fair.
Vulcan
Feral cat

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:01

Aussie wrote:

Why?

Cods is fully conscious of her actions and choices. No sympathy. She is more than willing to construct new ways to put you guys out of business. With the help of Agnes and Bobby mostly - these three really have it in for you guys. Lisa is sporadic. I've seen her really turn the heat on against you lot, then vanish for weeks then just commit to topical discussions that have nothing to do with you guys or 'bitching/sledging'. But she is a bit like me and eventually gets distracted. BA & Nef turn up for the occasional bitch against you lot, but it is occasional. I guess they do it mostly on their PA instead.
Cods is as guilty as, equally with Bobby & Agnes. All three suffer from 'soccer disease' - where they are crying in pain before you even touch them. I've seen patients like this when I worked in the Medical Industry. You just can't trust them!
Anyway - don't feel sorry for Cods. She'll be nice to your face, but when your back is turned.
Vulcan
Feral cat

Postby johnsmith » 20 Dec 2017, 22:09

Vulcan wrote:But in truth, I think I 'thought' with my dick.

yep

Vulcan wrote: it was Lisa who could be trusted,

don't be ridiculous ... you're better of trusting a pit of vipers.

Vulcan wrote:Agnes is 'simple-minded' to put simply

yep ... we , or i should say I, suspect she may have some mental health issues (not saying that to have a go at her, but her behaviour is so erratic that not much else makes sense)

Vulcan wrote:I asked myself 'why' you guys get banned,

we ask that all the time, but more often than not no reason is given. When it is, they make it up as they go ... take monk for example ... over 6 months ban for evading the swear filter .... the filter gets evaded 100 times a day and no one has ever been banned for it. The truth is the mods don't have legitimate reasons, they're just playing the personalises ... (except for perhaps Setanta, and he's had enough and is staying away more and more) ... in that regard they're no different to Agnus

Vulcan wrote:So much so - their first line of retort was to accuse me of trouble making along with all the other subjects and personal attacks against me that had nothing to do with the 'Topic' at hand.

that's what they usually do .... including lisa

Vulcan wrote:My only flaw was that I did not see who they were right at the start

that's not a flaw ... your flaw however was in taking sides without being aware of the facts.

Vulcan wrote: I should have picked up earlier that they were 'infiltrating' your Forum here and stirring up shit when Bobby was doing his stuff.

most of us were aware that they were watching .... cods, agnus and several others are all members here and can log in and read what's in the private rooms whenever they want.
johnsmith
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:29

You are correct on a lot of that.

Sadly - I believe I was onto the 'truth' and I was 'taken out' of action (the Forum) before I said/revealed more, so to speak.
I was the 'Guy who kicked the female Hornet's Nest' and they reacted like a pack of crazed insects in desperation to get me banned before more spilled out and they themselves were banned. Maybe they threatened Vic & FD with no more 'sexual favours' on the side (PM's that were like dirty phone sex calls) if they didn't make me disappear?
I can't get back into OzPol because of my Ban. But I wouldn't be surprised if that illiterate idiot Agnes is slagging me off right now. Bobby & Cods always wait for Agnes to get the ball rolling, then Lisa brings up the rear.
Vulcan
Feral cat

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:40

Correction!
I've just managed to see OzPol, though I can't [reply] due to ban. I can bring up Topics and see what has gone on since I was banned, now.
Tavern: In Reply: Agnes slagging me off!
Extremism Exposed: Political Animals 2: Cods & Agnes telling Lisa all about me as 'Mellie'. A very good example of them panicking and having nothing to fire back except stuff that just doesn't relate to the issue at hand - re: Them coming here and antagonising you lot and trolling you lot before returning back to OzPol and playing all innocent like as if they are the victims of your stalking, sledging, etc.
Vulcan
Feral cat

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 22:42

Vulcan wrote:
mothra wrote:Vulcan, the point you seem to have missed is that this stupid war is very one sided.

I came up against you(se) because of the apparent. Like I did with anyone else, be it Longy or BigOl64 or Unforgiven etc. Originally - I discriminated against no-one and just gave as good a sledge back as anyone. But in truth, I think I 'thought' with my dick. Lisa was the first to PM me - but I didn't trust her straight away on 'that' level and cut the liason short quick. Agnes seemed more trusting, open and 'interested' - but then she just turned once she realised I wasn't her millionaire :roll . Then I decided to 'play upon' the situation with some pretty sarcastic remarks and she actually thought I was being sincere. In other words - it was Lisa who could be trusted, not Agnes, mainly because Lisa could 'read me' well enough to know when I was being funny. Agnes is 'simple-minded' to put simply, hence why she can't really contribute to any discussions that don't have anything to do with you guys being banned, bitching, gossip, etc. But diabolically 'anti-male' in her feminine ways.
So yes - I got DISTRACTED. But eventually I woke up to myself and being the very 'Diplomatic' Argonaut. I asked myself 'why' you guys get banned, why are you the way you are, etc ...about the same time I came to know these two PA Forums. The sock of Vulcan (JaSin) gave me the opportunity to explore a bit without too much intrusion. Sure, Black Orchid & Aussie knew who Vulcan was/is - but I was just here to 'explore', nothing more. I did get some amusement out of my sock, considering everyone else had been pumping out socks galore over the last month. Nothing more than a change of scenery really.
So basically Mothra, it was then that I discovered the 'cause' of your (Aussie, JS, GP, etc) 'effect' in OzPol. The 'cause' being the other PA'ers. Everything fell into place and made sense.
So I decided to play 'fair' and if you guys deserved me having a go at you, then those guys (girls) in the other PA were not as 'innocent' as they were making out to be and deserved to be given a serve as well! My only flaw was that I did not see who they were right at the start. Troublemakers. So much so - their first line of retort was to accuse me of trouble making along with all the other subjects and personal attacks against me that had nothing to do with the 'Topic' at hand. Sure sign of a frightened guilty party caught in a dead end.
My effort and Topics were to let them know that I was now 'aware' and to let other members become 'aware' also that things were not so 'one-sided' afterall.
I was leaving open the option for members to make their 'own choices'. I was being 'honest' to OzPol. I was also letting you guys know. So basically it was a bit of sympathy towards you lot. You deserved that much.
Basically though - I was hoping that somehow, with it all out in the open and things not being so 'lop-sided' of one group getting away with it over another group due to the ignorance of myself and other OzPol (non-PA members) members.

Sure, who knows - maybe FD keeps all those PA women as his 'Harem' on the side? They can say what they want and get away with it with audacity because they are his 'private sluts' in his 'sub-Forum'. If that's the case - then you guys are truly fucked over and cooked on both sides regardless. If they can suck me in for awhile, imagine what they can do to others on OzPol.

I kinda knew something wasn't quite right when Lisa, Cods & Agnes would 'PM' FD & Vic a hell of a lot. I cringed at the 'whinging' they did to them quite often. Not very honourable or 'tough' as they thought they were. I should have picked up earlier that they were 'infiltrating' your Forum here and stirring up shit when Bobby was doing his stuff. But I knew nothing of these PA's and it just didn't click.

Well I hope you all appreciate now that I have seen that you guys are not 'entirely' to blame for your actions, etc. I'm not asking you all to like me ( I know I am an acquired taste of enigmatic portions), but I do hope you can all now see that you can 'trust' me and that I do make an effort to ...play fair.

You misunderstand still, Vulcan. I am not even remotely interested in pathetic little games.

I don't care what they do, who they fool or what their ridiculous intentions are.

But if you expect me to "trust" you after the shit you've heaped on me for no reason whatsoever, you're delusional.

I'll treat you with courtesy if you treat me with courtesy, nothing more.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 22:52

That's because I'm a male and you're a female Mothra.
I guess I'm talking to the majority of this Forum and that is mostly 'guys'.
Sorry, but its the best I can do at the moment.
Vulcan
Feral cat

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 22:54

Why are you so obsessed with gender?
mothra
Cheetah

Next

Return to Archive