Poor old Agnes

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Poor old Agnes

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 17:18

Hurstville—affluent suburb of Sydney. I am sure Lisa would LOVE to live there!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 17:30

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
Who told you Lisa lived in Hurtsville?

she's alluded to it many times.

She has never mentioned living there. Perhaps Vulcan can tell us his source?

I'm sure she has.... i had the idea she was in that area before Vulcan even mentioned it, and I only would have formed that idea if she's said something to lead me to believe so.

Of course, coming from lisa, it doesn't mean it's true .... I wouldn't be surprised to find she says hurstville while living in Cringila
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 21:39

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:

I'm sure she has.... i had the idea she was in that area before Vulcan even mentioned it, and I only would have formed that idea if she's said something to lead me to believe so.

Of course, coming from lisa, it doesn't mean it's true .... I wouldn't be surprised to find she says hurstville while living in Cringila

Nope. She famously claims to live on the North Shore in a very expensive and exclusive suburb.

The Hurtsville thing comes from elsewhere. I'd like very much to know how Vulcan came across it.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 21:42

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:

Nope. She famously claims to live on the North Shore in a very expensive and exclusive suburb.

The Hurtsville thing comes from elsewhere. I'd like very much to know how Vulcan came across it.

I for one have never heard her mention the north shore. She's previously mentioned she's not to far from Gordy, and he's in Bondi.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 21:50

Well, to be fair, it's not really as thought her story is consistent.

But Hurtsville comes from elsewhere. She denies it vehemently.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 21:53

mothra wrote:Well, to be fair, it's not really as thought her story is consistent.

But Hurtsville comes from elsewhere. She denies it vehemently.

she denies everything .... even if it's in the post above her comment denying it. :giggle :giggle :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 21:54

Would be very interested in who told Vulcan about Hurtsville.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 23:38

That's ok Mothra. I understand your need to know - they have led you astray on many a Topic. They play you left right and centre.
I understand you are female and you may feel a sense of 'sisterhood' to support them - but in truth, they absolutely hate your guts and the guys here on this Forum are more your friend here, than the ...sisters.

She has mentioned 'Hurstville' often, and maybe in a PM to me.
Never heard her mention North Shore - and I doubt that very much, by what she says.
Remember - it was a 'friendly' existence between me and them ...until.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 23:59

Vulcan wrote:That's ok Mothra. I understand your need to know - they have led you astray on many a Topic. They play you left right and centre.
I understand you are female and you may feel a sense of 'sisterhood' to support them - but in truth, they absolutely hate your guts and the guys here on this Forum are more your friend here, than the ...sisters.

Never heard her mention North Shore - and I doubt that very much, by what she says.

They haven't played me at all, Vulcan.

Buggered at what's given you the impression that you can.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 00:09

mothra wrote:
Vulcan wrote:That's ok Mothra. I understand your need to know - they have led you astray on many a Topic. They play you left right and centre.

They haven't played me at all, Vulcan.

Buggered at what's given you the impression that you can.

I'm just going by what I saw from the 'other side' of the Twilight Zone <wink>. You and not them, are banned, afterall.
Anyway - I can't stick around, I've suddenly found myself working long hours (x2 jobs). Gotta get up at 5am to work all the way to 11.30pm.
So my apologies if I can't comment/reply asap. Hopefully this won't go for long.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 07 Jan 2018, 00:16

mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 03:50

So much for sleep.
Wow. I'm a Pink Floyd fan - but I've never seen/heard this one. Thank god ...it's 'crap'! Lol.
Something or someone must have come along to lift their game from that one. ha ha.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2018, 15:03

Fungus
Smith is now head troll at Shady Pines- he is modding the sand pit which I think so becomes him- he is a turd monitor- he catches turds sorts them and monitors incoming turds- and he should know Grin Grin he is a very discerning turd catcher- he allows only the most foul turds- he is the right man for the job

that's right fungus, my job is to stop turds like you from posting your crap here. At least we can agree that you're a turd.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 15:20

johnsmith wrote:Fungus
Smith is now head troll at Shady Pines- he is modding the sand pit which I think so becomes him- he is a turd monitor- he catches turds sorts them and monitors incoming turds- and he should know Grin Grin he is a very discerning turd catcher- he allows only the most foul turds- he is the right man for the job

that's right fungus, my job is to stop turds like you from posting your crap here. At least we can agree that you're a turd.

She's worse than a turd, she's like a gastric spill after a night of Vindaloo at Harris Park.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2018, 15:21

Vulcan wrote:

She's worse than a turd, she's like a gastric spill after a night of Vindaloo at Harris Park.

she;s the sort of turd you get after a bout of gastro
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 15:26

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

she;s the sort of turd you get after a bout of gastro

And she's after another man in her life to give him Dysentery
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 07 Jan 2018, 15:49

Doubt it. She says she has a partner. Did she 'come on' to you?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 16:08

Aussie wrote:Doubt it. She says she has a partner. Did she 'come on' to you?

In all honesty, because I know you are a Black or White guy.
We 'came onto each other together'. She'll deny it - she'll deny everything 'now'.
But that's the truth. She & I were BOTH 'open' to the possibility - but mine was mere 'curiosity' (nothing happened like that between FreeDumb & I, it was a 'friendship fallout', she was very 'Gay' and I took her just as a 'mate'.) rather than sincere effort to make something of it. I guess this is where Agnes 'changed' suddenly too, picking up my lack of sincere interest, rather than picking up my sarcasm later, when I kept playing at it (which is 'my' mistake in the exchange). It was when she made it 'public' - that I thought she crossed the line. Making me out to be a Stalker, etc. Real nasty stuff as far as I'm concerned (from my own experience of a few females trying to make me out as something I am not and failing to do so). The rest is history. I even publically 'apologised' for my part ...but as usual, no apology from her.
But that's the choice she made and that's the price she'll pay. So in essence - 'yes', she did PM me with an 'interest' due to her 'dis-interest' with her current fiancé 'the drunk'.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 16:12

...Agnes & I hit on each other without 'hitting it off' right from the start. It's been 'war' ever since. :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 07 Jan 2018, 16:15

Vulcan wrote:

We 'came onto each other together'. She'll deny it - she'll deny everything 'now'.
But that's the truth. She & I were BOTH 'open' to the possibility - but mine was mere 'curiosity' (nothing happened like that between FreeDumb & I, it was a 'friendship fallout', she was very 'Gay' and I took her just as a 'mate'.) rather than sincere effort to make something of it. I guess this is where Agnes 'changed' suddenly too, picking up my lack of sincere interest, rather than picking up my sarcasm later, when I kept playing at it (which is 'my' mistake in the exchange). It was when she made it 'public' - that I thought she crossed the line. Making me out to be a Stalker, etc. Real nasty stuff as far as I'm concerned (from my own experience of a few females trying to make me out as something I am not and failing to do so). The rest is history. I even publically 'apologised' for my part ...but as usual, no apology from her.
But that's the choice she made and that's the price she'll pay. So in essence - 'yes', she did PM me with an 'interest' due to her 'dis-interest' with her current fiancé 'the drunk'.

Sounds like Agnes.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 07 Jan 2018, 16:56

Vulcan wrote:

What was it about Agnes that attracted you, Vulcan?
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jan 2018, 16:58

mothra wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

if I had to guess it was because she was a woman and had a heart beat :c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jan 2018, 17:06

Awwwww two old women, dear old Agnes and poor upset old Redneck get together to have a good cry about cruel me. Pathetic.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 19:17

mothra wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

Again - fair question.
In truth - nothing beyond being female. I was not 'originally' attracted to her or anyone. Like I said, Lisa Jones started PM'ing me first. But the immediate impression I got from LJ was that I was another idiot for exploitation (money?) and my last of those PM's was "Goodnight!" (nick off). I guess I was just the 'new kid on the block', although I've been a member for years long before ( only sporadic and only with certain people, had nothing to do with LJ or 'Ag' & 'Auzgurl' back then to the point I didn't connect Auzgurl with Agnes at all, 'Ag' I did though and unwittingly called her that to her dismay). I think Agnes & I posted together on a Topic then just started PM'ing - she also being curious about the 'new kid on the block' thing.
I had a good friendship with FreeDumb and we posted a lot on the Spirituality section a lot, along with Sprinty.
I also have a very good friendship with Emma, but she doesn't really post now - she has a lot on her plate atm. Emma I adore and she helped me through a difficult time years ago.
If there was any attraction to Agnes, it was purely curiosity in her saying she looked like Catherine Zeta-Jones - probably more 'novelty' though.
So 'no' there was no real attraction beyond being someone I posted often 'with'. If I was attracted to LJ, then it was only with her 'posts' - not her.
The word 'attraction' though, is an 'open slate' here on a Forum, but I have not been 'attracted' in regards to 'relationship' and 'meeting' with anyone except Emma of whom was aware at the time and in no way was it a 'negative' situation. But nothing on that level actually eventuated and we remain good friends as far as I know.

For the record though - I did meet someone on another 'Forum' (Writing) long ago, had a 'relationship' and it basically 'ruined' my life.
So you could say - "Once bitten, twice shy."
So as much as you women might think I go around chasing you all looking for a 'wooooooot'...
...I'm not one to 'complicate' my life with such things.
I only post such for humour, fun, small talk and entertainment on this Forum to keep the "vibe running with the show!"

So I hope that answers your question?

Also - I know, 100% certain, that in truth ...the likes of Agnes would not be in the least 'truly' attracted to a guy like me.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 21:08

Agnes sucks! :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

PreviousNext

Return to Archive