Poor old Agnes

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Poor old Agnes

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 23:04

mothra wrote:Why are you so obsessed with gender?

Go to a Single-Sex school and then to a Co-Educational school. Observe how they 'both' react when they are together and when they are apart.
You will soon see how 'gender' does have an influence on behaviour, reaction and thinking ...most of all, consequence.
I'm commenting towards the 'majority'. You & Bobby are like the Yin in all the Yang in your respective PA's. Nothing wrong with that, but it is difficult to please 'everyone' at 'once'. So I see this as a 'Boys Club with Mothra' and the other PA as the 'Girls Club with Bobby'.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby pinkeye » 20 Dec 2017, 23:07

Well I do wonder why so much space here is taken up by talk about OzPol :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak

I figured out it was a waste of effort many months ago now. I don't look back and bitch. Why bother. ? Who are all these iddiots you natter on about.? Cods? Agnes? Whoever, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Spare you input energy for something better. :roll :purple :stay
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby mothra » 20 Dec 2017, 23:13

Vulcan wrote:

Go to a Single-Sex school and then to a Co-Educational school. Observe how they 'both' react when they are together and when they are apart.
You will soon see how 'gender' does have an influence on behaviour, reaction and thinking ...most of all, consequence.
I'm commenting towards the 'majority'. You & Bobby are like the Yin in all the Yang in your respective PA's. Nothing wrong with that, but it is difficult to please 'everyone' at 'once'. So I see this as a 'Boys Club with Mothra' and the other PA as the 'Girls Club with Bobby'.

Whereas i, seeing as how it's a political forum for the written word, see division more along political lines than gender ones.

But i'm not here looking for a root.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 23:22

pinkeye wrote:Well I do wonder why so much space here is taken up by talk about OzPol :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak

I figured out it was a waste of effort many months ago now. I don't look back and bitch. Why bother. ? Who are all these iddiots you natter on about.? Cods? Agnes? Whoever, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Spare you input energy for something better. :roll :purple :stay

I'm just letting off steam after being unfairly shafted form OzPol because I was expressing a 'fair' awareness of a situation on the Forum. Because I was indirectly 'apologising' to the members of this Forum, while directly expressing anger at members from the other PA Forum.
They are used to members from this Forum having a go at them via OzPol.
But I bruised their egos considerably as someone who was just an OzPolian and on 'their team' so to speak.
How dare I play 'fair'.
How dare I show good sportsmanship and honourable point of view.
How dare I apologise.
How dare I admit that I can be wrong.
How dare I speak the truth as I see it.
How dare I try to settle the turmoil between two adversed groups upon the middle-ground where I roamed.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 20 Dec 2017, 23:31

mothra wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

Whereas i, seeing as how it's a political forum for the written word, see division more along political lines than gender ones.

But i'm not here looking for a root.

Nor was I.
I only returned to say hello to my old friend Emma.
Of whom I do worry for.
It wasn't long before I saw the maelstrom of you PA'ers and the other PA'ers going for it.
I got distracted by Agnes's lack of in the face of you guys and went and stood up for her.
I've admitted that a lot and how stupid it was of me.
I've admitted that I 'thought with me dick' at first.
I won't deny that.
But down the line it was not an issue or a bias of my opinions and views.
I gave Agnes a metre and she took a few bloody miles on me.
That's the only point/place/time where I got it wrong.
And in the very (recent) end, I was totally getting it right.

Root?
Via the Internet?
Lol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 21 Dec 2017, 04:27

Vulcan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Well I do wonder why so much space here is taken up by talk about OzPol :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak :yak yak

I'm just letting off steam after being unfairly shafted form OzPol because I was expressing a 'fair' awareness of a situation on the Forum. Because I was indirectly 'apologising' to the members of this Forum, while directly expressing anger at members from the other PA Forum.
They are used to members from this Forum having a go at them via OzPol.
But I bruised their egos considerably as someone who was just an OzPolian and on 'their team' so to speak.
How dare I play 'fair'.
How dare I show good sportsmanship and honourable point of view.
How dare I apologise.
How dare I admit that I can be wrong.
How dare I speak the truth as I see it.

How dare I try to settle the turmoil between two adversed groups upon the middle-ground where I roamed.

Yeah

That stuff isn't wanted there.
I'm somewhat detached from 'Net chatter
So what I don't hear, does not bother me :bgrin :tweed

I don't spare one second of time to bother over the folk on OzPol.
:tweed

I prefer to watch grass grow.
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby Vulcan » 21 Dec 2017, 19:12

The silly 'Green Hornet' just banned me from her Tavern section (permanently) - but sent me the PM via her 'Agnes' (no reply).

Subject: ---
Date: Today at 5:43pm

you are banned form posting in the Tavern Jasin- permanently- please cease posting there

My answer:
How dare you even bother to notify me and even ask 'please'!
You are an evil excuse for dysentery!
(this answer did not go through due to being blocked)

Note: She can't spell "from" (form :WTF ). Stated that I have just been banned permanently ...then asks me to cease posting there :huh :WTF :huh :WTF
I'm surprised she didn't ask me to stop touching her boobs that she will soon send me a PM picture of :b
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 21 Dec 2017, 19:20

Agnes at OzPol:

well he was persistent cods and needs to grow up pretty quickly I think-

What was he 'persistent' with and where, Agnes? I saw nothing, so I guess that is yet some more of your lying smears.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 21 Dec 2017, 19:45

She now has her Tavern as her 'secret room' against me.
She edited this one

I like the way he asked me if I wanted to keep it going when it was he who started it the other night and got himself booted- now thats not too bad is it Wink- he tells lots of lies cods you are right- I am going to ignore him-

The idiot still doesn't get it or is in total mental denial. I 'started' the issue of 'them' antagonising you guys in your Forum, etc, etc.
Her (and Cods, Bobby) only act of defence was to bring up 'other stuff' (personal) to smear and slag me off because they had nothing to say against me in regards to the 'ISSUE OF THE TOPIC AT HAND'. So Mellie stuff, me hitting on her, me stalking her relentlessly and asking her for hot rabid sex and 69'ers and bondage, etc, etc - came out instead.
So it is this that I asked her if she want's to keep 'that' going!?
Which she so obviously does from the impression I'm getting. :read
Obviously this person is an absolute moron and can not even 'read' other people's posts/Topics properly, let alone express and structure her own Posts/Topics appropriately - no wonder she is a confused **** ***** *********** ***** *** ******* ***** and more so!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 21 Dec 2017, 19:54

Now this idiot gets on and says this in the Tavern. :roll
Australian Politics
Re: in reply
Reply #109 - Today at 7:04pm Quote

I thought the banter about people coming to a political forum of all things for sexual encounters was a bit of bullshit. Seems not.

Might also explain greggs preoccupation with homosexuality. Cool

Kinda ironic considering Agnes 'picked up' her fiancé here on OzPol few years ago. I don't see me having 'relationships' with females here - only 'friendships'. Right from the start Agnes was on a different plane of existence. Lisa can pick up my sarcasm, humour quite easily. Agnes thinks me saying a "Spade digs dirt" means me saying "Can I touch your boobs?" :huh :WTF
So I think Secret Wars (in Agnes's Secret Slag Room) should rethink 'who' he is insinuating.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 21 Dec 2017, 20:09

Vulcan, you've been toying with Agnes since you arrived. Quite maliciously. It's been pointed out before ... by myself and others. I was openly ridiculed for it by the lot of you.

Quite cruel of you really, considering who Agnes is. But i suspect you know that.

Are you surprised at the backlash?

Are you surprised that people like Cods aren't showing integrity regarding your disclosures and realisations?
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 21 Dec 2017, 20:46

mothra wrote:Vulcan, you've been toying with Agnes since you arrived. Quite maliciously. It's been pointed out before ... by myself and others. I was openly ridiculed for it by the lot of you.

Quite cruel of you really, considering who Agnes is. But i suspect you know that.

Are you surprised at the backlash?

Are you surprised that people like Cods aren't showing integrity regarding your disclosures and realisations?

And that is where you go wrong with me Mothra.
I saw exactly what I saw in Agnes - and I had 'pity' on her. So I 'voluntarily' jumped in against you lot on her behalf.
I openly befriended her in support. I didn't 'hit upon her' or 'maliciously attack her' from the start (as she and you say).
She didn't tell me to bugger off, don't need my pity, help, etc. Nope - she took it all on board and went with it.
My fault, as I've openly admitted, in supporting the 'under-dog'.
But in 'time', like tears in rain - I could see that Agnes was not all that she seemed. So what do I do?
She openly PM'd me, not intimately, but personally. When she expressed that she was not 'happy' in her current relationship - I was silly enough to feel sorry for her on that too! :grn But which time it was too late. Besides getting to know her (real name, etc) - there suddenly came a time, when she just turned and 'rejected' my involvement with her. I think it was when she learned that a) I wasn't rich enough to just come and sweep her off her feet from Eyre Peninsula (nice place - visited it twice). b) that I wasn't putting in enough effort in hitting upon her. c) that I was really the kind of guy that IS celibate and wouldn't really sleep with a female unless she was on top (me being the sexually lazy prick that I am).
It was just a sucky situation.
But then she went Public a while back - where I really decided to not let her get away with slagging me off. She suddenly just wanted to humiliate me publically.
I pitied her and helped her. She turned on me and humiliated me publically on this Forum (for my faults and flaws).
Plain nasty. I was quite rattled and just lost it! Angrily. So apparently I was so 'wrong' to express an interest in someone who was not 'happy', but then suddenly changed their mind when they realised I wasn't a millionaire.

Then things got better 'publically' (no secret PM's) and just when you would think, her & I would kick on well like buddies ...I woke up to the two PA Forums and seeing what they were actually doing and why you guys get banned all the time.
So - being the 'fair' but 'hard' bloke that I am and someone who isn't afraid to admit that I am wrong (and I have admitted that I was wrong to take an interest in Agnes ...but she still goes on about me 'stalking her' and 'wanting her', etc :tweed :grn ).
So that's why I've again put up my 'self defence' against her 'personal attacks'.
She strayed from an issue in a Topic about the PA behaviour of theirs and came out with personal slander and smear efforts from stuff that had nothing to do with the Topic or the present.
So in essence, I have no 'pity' for her. I just shake my head in embarrassment that I once took an interest in the likes of her.
Yep - pure and utter embarrassment. :emb
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 21 Dec 2017, 21:16

i see vulcan's been busy today :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 21 Dec 2017, 21:20

Two things I need to say:

1. Monk and I have not discussed policy here about revealing PM content sent elsewhere but repeated here. Not sure I'm confortable about it, but there is no Rule in place here about it, now.

2. "In all fairness" (as Agnes would say when it suited her,) I will confirm that, to the extent of my limited knowledge, Agnes has openly boasted of a close relationship with a www and original PA legend, JW Frogen, who indeed, likes a drink or several.

For what it's worth.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 21 Dec 2017, 21:26

All i see is games.

I'm not interested in them, whoever's playing pawn.

For instance, it's not forgotten by me that JaSin was pulling up years old threads of old IDs of Agnes' whilst feigning innocence.

Games, games, games.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 21 Dec 2017, 21:31

mothra wrote:All i see is games.

yes, but there is no reason why you can't enjoy them turning on each other :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 21 Dec 2017, 21:32

For instance, it's not forgotten by me that JaSin was pulling up years old threads of old IDs of Agnes' whilst feigning innocence.

Games, games, games.

Agnes...or Lisa?

And...you are right. Vulcan/.JaSin. has dredged very old Threads up. But.....I'm not about to get anxious to intervene in this stuff. At the moment, I'm happy to see it play out to its end. No harm in truth coming out. Is there?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 21 Dec 2017, 21:36

Aussie wrote:

Games, games, games.

Agnes...or Lisa?

And...you are right. Vulcan/.JaSin. has dredged very old Threads up. But.....I'm not about to get anxious to intervene in this stuff. At the moment, I'm happy to see it play out to its end. No harm in truth coming out. Is there?

Come on Aussie. You don't think truth is coming out do you?

What's coming out is a plot-line.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 22 Dec 2017, 10:23

We'll see. I well recall Jasin's declaration that he is Mellie, and if he is, I am very uneasy about it.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 22 Dec 2017, 12:39

Aussie wrote:We'll see. I well recall Jasin's declaration that he is Mellie, and if he is, I am very uneasy about it.

It's not Mellie. She started out with a pathetic Mellie impersonation that she couldn't sustain.

It's certainly in someone's best interests for us to think it's Mellie though.

Think about it.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Dec 2017, 13:06

She did have an episode where she sounded as insane as Mellie. Mostly—just weird.

Re disclosure of PMs from OzPol has good and bad points.

Posting the PM banning JaSin from Tavern—no harm as far as I can see. Even just saying “I am banned from the Tavern” is disclosing that PM.

It might have a salutatory effect if people know their meanly meant, unpleasant PM might get published outside of OzPol.

Disclosing a personal PM to hurt someone on OzPol is where we would step in and delete the post and warn/suspend the poster.

ANY OzPol PM posted here by a guest will be deleted instantly. As well, the Sand Pit allows anyone offended on OzPol to talk to use here and we might delete a PM posted here as a consequence. Neither the sewer or OzPol offer anything like it yet the Sand Pit was a PA invention and a good one.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 00:06

I see 'skanky' is accusing more guys of 'stalking her' again.
Besides her having a head like a kicked in kerosene can ("Ting!") and a degree in writing/grammar :rofl
She has obviously gone out of her way to grab Aussie's attention again just to call him a 'stalker'. :roll
She is obviously one of those women you find in the workplace that gloats about how many men are stalking her, like a status symbol. :zzzz
Last report was that she filed for sexual harassment against Jarrod Hayne while he was in the USA. :PC
Then you have Lisa 'Lube Job' Jones - who goes on and on about her 'hubby' giving it to her every night. :zzzz :PC
Yep - its really a bed of roses there in Huongville (Hurstville). :rofl
Foreplay must be when he puts the rubbish bins out.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 15:00

Vulcan wrote:I see 'skanky' is accusing more guys of 'stalking her' again.
Besides her having a head like a kicked in kerosene can ("Ting!") and a degree in writing/grammar :rofl
She has obviously gone out of her way to grab Aussie's attention again just to call him a 'stalker'. :roll
She is obviously one of those women you find in the workplace that gloats about how many men are stalking her, like a status symbol. :zzzz
Last report was that she filed for sexual harassment against Jarrod Hayne while he was in the USA. :PC
Then you have Lisa 'Lube Job' Jones - who goes on and on about her 'hubby' giving it to her every night. :zzzz :PC
Yep - its really a bed of roses there in Huongville (Hurstville). :rofl
Foreplay must be when he puts the rubbish bins out.

Who told you Lisa lived in Hurtsville?
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 16:30

mothra wrote:

she's alluded to it many times.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 06 Jan 2018, 16:33

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:

she's alluded to it many times.

She has never mentioned living there. Perhaps Vulcan can tell us his source?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Return to Archive