Environment board

Past election and other vintage threads.

Environment board

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 16:36

Dear oh dear, is in rather a said state without me, isn’t it? Not generating posts and so help FD’s advertising revenue. Even Booby isn’t posting the lying videos by Dubyne.

I could turn it around if made Environment Mod. I am the logical choice, the only one regularly posting there with any science credentials. Easy choice—but I mean what I said about not returning if revealing bulk lot of personal information gets a shorter ban than evading the swear filter! Then there is the Herbert–Karnal matter.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Environment board

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Dec 2017, 19:57

Hey hey, Agnes has copied my post to OzPol. Thanks Agnes!

And pretending you are a right wing nutjob will keep you safe in the sewer for a little while.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Environment board

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 22:26

Agnes reckons Booby, who knows nothing about climate or the environment, would be the ideal mod for Environment. Booby responds with his usual rubbish that he will be “fair and impartial.” As if! He posted his ice age nonsense in several threads in Environment, posting the same post 2, 3 even 4 times to shut down debate showing the videos are nonsense. Posted crap in two threads here that had nothing to do with the ice age nonsense. Flared up like a volcano when I deleted the contents of those posts (just more postings of the same silly videos) and still complains about that today and makes up lies about me.

If appointed Mod he would post a few of the silly videos, nobody would look at them and he would give up, only to stop someone trying to argue AGW backed by scientific papers. He does that now.

Fair and impartial my arse, would kill Environment pretty quickly.

I don’t think FD is THAT silly.

The Barnacle might be willing and I recommend him for Environment Mod.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Archive