OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 15:43

I can't find a link to that other third Forum. Do you have one please John Smith?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 03 Dec 2017, 15:43

Vulcan wrote:I can't find a link to that other third Forum. Do you have one please John Smith?


How did you find us, Vulcan?

Here is the link to the other Forum.

Link.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7591
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 03 Dec 2017, 15:46

Vulcan wrote:I can't find a link to that other third Forum. Do you have one please John Smith?



http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/index.php?sid=8aa9eae0f45ad3bf18fa6933d120966c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 15:49

Thanks John Smith. Wow it is a really small Forum so far by the look of it and you are right it does look like this one.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Dec 2017, 15:52

This one is the original, the OzPol one a copy.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Dec 2017, 15:52

This one is the original, the OzPol one a copy.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 15:56

I see. Thankyou again. I have joined pending confirmation. I will have joined all three and maybe one day I will continue on all three or find which one I am best suited to and for.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 03 Dec 2017, 15:58

Vulcan wrote:I see. Thankyou again. I have joined pending confirmation. I will have joined all three and maybe one day I will continue on all three or find which one I am best suited to and for.



just a word of advice ..... don't believe the crap they tell you.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Dec 2017, 15:59

Vulcan will likely do well in the sewer.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 16:03

It looks like it is mostly females in that Forum that I notice are from the OzPolitic Forum. Wouldn't be good if they talk rubbish about others then.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 03 Dec 2017, 16:06

Vulcan wrote:It looks like it is mostly females in that Forum that I notice are from the OzPolitic Forum. Wouldn't be good if they talk rubbish about others then.



that's all they ever do. :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Dec 2017, 17:41

They even talk total shit about OzPol members on OzPol, especially if said members are banned and cannot reply:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1512082991/15#15

BTW don’t let the nick “Sir Bobby” fool you, Booby is an old woman in ALL important aspects. He is a troll of the worst kind.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 03 Dec 2017, 17:54

Guys, chill. Let Vulcan make up their own mind.

Last thing that they need is anybody telling them what to think. No some will be doing that ... don't be one of them.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5585
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 03 Dec 2017, 18:53

mothra wrote:Guys, chill. Let Vulcan make up their own mind.

Last thing that they need is anybody telling them what to think. No some will be doing that ... don't be one of them.


I'm not trying to make up his mind .... but as he claims to be a virgin, I'm offering some helpful advice.

I bet it'll take two days max before they accuse him of being a sock :beer
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 19:49

Thankyou for the good advice John Smith. Sometimes it is the truth and I dont want to dive in water without asking if there are rocks just under the surface. I will be able to sort out where the best place for me to continue is. I know I may be a bit different to others but I dont get offended unless I am attacked on purpose. I am religious but I am not against people who are not religious. Everyone has a choice. I supported the Gays and their search for love. Everyone deserves that. Nothing is perfect. Not even I. But as long as we try to do our best. Besides my support for National Party. I do hace an interest in Astronomy and space exploration. But that is about it. Besides Church at least once a week if I can manage so.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby johnsmith » 03 Dec 2017, 21:16

Vulcan wrote:Thankyou for the good advice John Smith. Sometimes it is the truth and I dont want to dive in water without asking if there are rocks just under the surface. I will be able to sort out where the best place for me to continue is. I know I may be a bit different to others but I dont get offended unless I am attacked on purpose. I am religious but I am not against people who are not religious. Everyone has a choice. I supported the Gays and their search for love. Everyone deserves that. Nothing is perfect. Not even I. But as long as we try to do our best. Besides my support for National Party. I do hace an interest in Astronomy and space exploration. But that is about it. Besides Church at least once a week if I can manage so.


just remember not to take these places to seriously. They're just another form of entertainment.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6938
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 03 Dec 2017, 21:40

Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7591
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Dec 2017, 22:02

Aussie wrote:Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.


I've notified Setanta.

He seems reluctant to do anything.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Dec 2017, 22:07

Set has now told her not to post there.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Vulcan » 03 Dec 2017, 22:08

Aussie wrote:
Vulcan wrote:I can't find a link to that other third Forum. Do you have one please John Smith?


How did you find us, Vulcan?

Here is the link to the other Forum.

Link.


Hi Aussie. I typed in Political Forums. Saw an American Political Forum that did not appeal to me. Then Typed in Australian Political Forums. OzPolitic was the first one and so I joined. Someone in that forum mentioned this Forum in a Topic besides me seeing it on the google search. At first it didnt register with me. But I clicked here and saw this Forum. John Smith mentioned a third Forum.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 03 Dec 2017, 22:20

greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.


I've notified Setanta.

He seems reluctant to do anything.


Ta.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7591
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Dec 2017, 22:34

Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.


I've notified Setanta.

He seems reluctant to do anything.


Ta.


http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1512270953/54#54
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Dec 2017, 22:47

greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 03 Dec 2017, 22:48

greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.


I've notified Setanta.

He seems reluctant to do anything.


Ta.


http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1512270953/54#54


Because I am banned ATM, I can't see that Link...but I assume it is to her last 25 posts. You are right, she has been told many times, and has used the "Ooops' excuse almost just as often.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7591
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Dec 2017, 22:51

Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Aussie wrote:Agnes posts yet again in Relationships.

Link.


I've notified Setanta.

He seems reluctant to do anything.


Ta.


http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1512270953/54#54


Because I am banned ATM, I can't see that Link...but I assume it is to her last 25 posts. You are right, she has been told many times, and has used the "Ooops' excuse almost just as often.


From me to Set:

You know, Setanta, Agnes has banned me from 'The Tavern', but I accidentally posted there just the once, as I was unaware of the rule about Member Run Boards.

I contacted all Mods, and Agnes, and apologised for my mistake as soon as I realised what I had done.

Despite that one mistake - just one solitary post - I was given a forum-wide ban.

Now, here we have Agnes posting - nine times in one day - in a forum she's banned from, and nothing is being done about it.

Yes, 9 times in one day, in a forum she's banned from.

How is this allowed to continue, Set?

I'm curious.

I'm sure other forum members are curious too.

Should we consult with FD, or do you think you might be able to sort out this mess?


Let's see if he'll do anything about it.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest