OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: OzPol

Postby Aussie » 13 Dec 2017, 15:32

HBS Guy wrote:Apparently the OzPol GMods want respect.

Can I just point out respect is earned? Helping Herbert cover up and banning Karnal has removed whatever smidge of respect I had? That was foul fucking behavior!

Wish FD could get Muso back!!!

No a snow flakes chance in Hell.

Better to trust that the GMods accept that all anyone can ask for is fair treatment, and to be treated the same as everyone else is. That's not a big ask.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Dec 2017, 15:49

It is to the present GMods! I present—Herbert the fascist and Karnal. Who got treated right? Neither! The fascist was protected and Karnal banned. How the flying fuck can that be right? No, that was a bridge too far!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 13 Dec 2017, 15:58

HBS Guy wrote:It is to the present GMods! I present—Herbert the fascist and Karnal. Who got treated right? Neither! The fascist was protected and Karnal banned. How the flying fuck can that be right? No, that was a bridge too far!

No...that was not right if that's the way it was.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Dec 2017, 16:00

Not only that, AiA and Lisa are bandying about Aussie’s personal details!

Naffy who posted all the stuff and SN who posted a lot of it will have their bans ended New Years Eve! Disclose personal info and just get a ban for a few weeks? Fuck off!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Dec 2017, 16:05

Aussie wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:It is to the present GMods! I present—Herbert the fascist and Karnal. Who got treated right? Neither! The fascist was protected and Karnal banned. How the flying fuck can that be right? No, that was a bridge too far!

No...that was not right if that's the way it was.

Herbert can delete posts in pussies and doggies but NOT in Chat! Nah, foul shit was done there—then they expect respect????
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Dec 2017, 17:21

I think I want that Herbert/Karnal/GMod episode explained before I will even think about a return to OzPol. If disclosing personal info and defaming someone only attracts a few weeks ban, less than I got for evading the swear filter, I will not return to OzPol at all!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 10:32

Setanta:
Aussie, Monk, Neferti and Supernova, 31st. Now can we stop having these threads?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1513398984/12#12

I hope NOBODY expects me to return to a board where bulk disclosure of personal details is treated more lightly than evasion of the swear filter? NO FUCKING WAY will I return to OzPol!

Is FD mad? The sewer turds will disclose more details on Aussie that is for sure! I hope Aussie sues FD!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 17 Dec 2017, 10:48

I hope Aussie sues FD!

That ain't gonna happen, Monk.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 10:51

Well, it fucking should!

In any case, that was just expressing my wishes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 17 Dec 2017, 16:46

cods is losing it completely .... now hitting FD up for a secret room.

:grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 16:51

Ahahahahaha I know!

Loved FD’s response: If I had a secret room I wouldn’t talk about it!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Dec 2017, 18:19

johnsmith wrote:cods is losing it completely .... now hitting FD up for a secret room.

She can't explain why, though.
greggerypeccary
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 18:31

So the banned can’t read the tripe she writes. She could always write her tripe in Sparta, of course.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 17 Dec 2017, 20:28

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:cods is losing it completely .... now hitting FD up for a secret room.

cause monk calls her on the bullshit she writes and she doesn't think it's fair that he can see what she says while he is banned (either monk and cods are in contact via email, or monk and fungus are in contact and fungus reports back to cods)

she should be free to write whatever crap she wants without being held to account for it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 20:46

Used to be in contact via email with cods, guess she thinks it is more important to keep in with the head turds in the sewer.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 17 Dec 2017, 21:18

greggerypeccary wrote:

Well, not without exposing her motives.

She wants to bitch about people without them having a right of reply. It's pretty much all she does.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 21:21

Yeah she does bitch a lot and bitches about other people bitching.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 17 Dec 2017, 21:31

HBS Guy wrote:Yeah she does bitch a lot and bitches about other people bitching.

It's pretty much her only contribution to Ozpol.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 17 Dec 2017, 21:57

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Yeah she does bitch a lot and bitches about other people bitching.

It's pretty much her only contribution to Ozpol.

i thought i was the only one to notice

to be fair, she does every few months put up a story about some kid who was abused
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Nato » 17 Dec 2017, 22:09

This thread is the best... my 2 bob
Nato

Postby johnsmith » 17 Dec 2017, 22:33

JaSin just figured out that the sewer rats were playing him for a fool :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Dec 2017, 22:54

Just read the idiot’s posts! LOL!

And cods has done more whinging about me. :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 17 Dec 2017, 23:33

HBS Guy wrote:Just read the idiot’s posts! LOL!

And cods has done more whinging about me. :rofl

i didn't think JaSin was bright enough to figure out he was being used ... i may have been wrong

unless he seriously thought he was going to get into fungus' pants (or one of the other women from the sewer) and can't handle the rejection :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Dec 2017, 09:51

Re Aussie’s screenshot, I opened a screenshot of mine in Chrome and tried to open the “source” view that shows all the programming (HTML etc code)—could not open source view.

I also typed some of the text in Aussie’s screenshot into a search window—got a heap of hits but NONE were exactly the same as in the screenshot.

Now, someone really really determined to find the website/discussion board could sift through all the hits, try other text etc. IF they found the forum they could do a domain registration lookup and find who registered the domain name. That name may or may not be Muso’s.

THAT is a long way from saying Aussie posted Muso’s personal details.

And for the real numbnuts, the “cream” of Auspol, the insane multinic troll Lisa/Dr Mengele, Booby, cods etc—Aussie did NOT post that PM from Vic without permission: Vic posted it in public FIRST and Aussie copied it. Not enough brainpower there to get the dimmest glow in the smallest of all lamps! I bet you lot all buy shoes with Velcro fastenings as I doubt you could tie your own shoelaces unaided!

Gossipping about someone who cannot defend himself is lowest of low behavior! Instead of a secwet room, codsy, better that FD sets up the equivalent of the Sand Pit here since neither he nor his useless GMods seem to care if banned members get slandered up hill and down dale!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 18 Dec 2017, 10:08

I just tried this first couple of sentences in Google:

I didn't hang around long enough to find out. I left without argument given that FD unbanned IQSRLOW. If he wants to trash his forum, that's for him.

Not one hit.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Return to Archive