Fucking dog!

Past election and other vintage threads.

Fucking dog!

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2013, 21:20

Been missing for a couple ofhours at least! Left back gate, back door etc open.

Madam walked in a few minutes ago. Went and had a drink, then another drink. No jumping to remind me to feed her, tho after her dinner time (I only feed her once a day.)

I reckon she got on to the busy main road nearby where there are two take away junk food places,, a chinese and a pizza joint, and was given or found or stole some junk food.

Fucking dog!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Fucking dog!

Postby Cherie » 04 Nov 2013, 22:03

HBS Guy wrote:Been missing for a couple ofhours at least! Left back gate, back door etc open.

Madam walked in a few minutes ago. Went and had a drink, then another drink. No jumping to remind me to feed her, tho after her dinner time (I only feed her once a day.)

I reckon she got on to the busy main road nearby where there are two take away junk food places,, a chinese and a pizza joint, and was given or found or stole some junk food.

Fucking dog!

Your lucky she didn't end up Dog Chow Mein . She is home now..good! :wub
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2013, 22:09

Flipping dog—could give Houdini pointers on escaping!

One time I was in and out the backyard, opening and closing the gate. This one time I opened the gate—and madam ran through at full gallop—had timed me leaving the backyard and whoosh—out she ran!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 05 Nov 2013, 22:11

HBS Guy wrote:Flipping dog—could give Houdini pointers on escaping!

One time I was in and out the backyard, opening and closing the gate. This one time I opened the gate—and madam ran through at full gallop—had timed me leaving the backyard and whoosh—out she ran!

She is a clever dog then :bgrin
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2013, 22:16

Oh yeah—dogs are smarter than you think!

Especially bloody terriers.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Archive