PA and OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: PA and OzPol

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 17:17

Bah, let the child boast, empty boasting is all he has. Wasn’t for him I would have bailed directly after the election.There is nothing there of any worth! Don’t waste your time there!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 09 Oct 2013, 20:02

HBS Guy wrote:Bah, let the child boast, empty boasting is all he has. Wasn’t for him I would have bailed directly after the election.There is nothing there of any worth! Don’t waste your time there!

I don't really think IQ wants you to go. You're one less victim for him to torment.

On the subject of DT - remember years ago people often thought he was IQ? I could see a distinct difference - but a couple of years ago on his forum Neferti made some comment to the effect that they were one and the same. Roach said the same not long ago. I've seen pictures of them both. I should have kept IQ's photo that he put up once, but I'm not inclined to keep mementos.

Neferti indicated tonight that DT is still around. I think he is the sock JW Bogan who's made a couple of posts recently.
mantra
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 20:08

Doubt it. IQ keeps Perth time pretty much and we know DT is in Qld.

Damn—wish you had kept that pic of IQ!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 09 Oct 2013, 20:34

HBS Guy wrote:Doubt it. IQ keeps Perth time pretty much and we know DT is in Qld.

Damn—wish you had kept that pic of IQ!

I'm trying to think what thread it was in. He was pudgy and plain with longish hair and a thick old fashioned moustache the way they wore them in the 70's. He was late 30's early 40's. He looked like a sleazy salesman, but by the expression on his face he thought he was pretty good.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2013, 20:46

mantra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Bah, let the child boast, empty boasting is all he has. Wasn’t for him I would have bailed directly after the election.There is nothing there of any worth! Don’t waste your time there!

I don't really think IQ wants you to go. You're one less victim for him to torment.

On the subject of DT - remember years ago people often thought he was IQ? I could see a distinct difference - but a couple of years ago on his forum Neferti made some comment to the effect that they were one and the same. Roach said the same not long ago. I've seen pictures of them both. I should have kept IQ's photo that he put up once, but I'm not inclined to keep mementos.

Neferti indicated tonight that DT is still around. I think he is the sock JW Bogan who's made a couple of posts recently.

Bogan was AiA.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Cherie » 09 Oct 2013, 20:55

That would be right Aussie...and DT, is he still around..who would really know. That is an hilarious description of IQ Mantra...what a creep. :rain
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 20:59

Niters!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Oct 2013, 09:12

Hmmm did a bit of Googling.

Search on “Australian Political Animal” and Deepy’s site comes up first then across the road then us. (His site is still there, his fatuous blogs etc, but the board is gone.)

Search on “Australian political discussion forum” and Ozpolitic/forum is first (FD must have put links to it EVERYWHERE!) we are on page 2 and top of page 3.

Reckon my PAA Facebook page might be helping us move up the rankings. We move up a bit more might attract some new members.

Little Ozzy Bloke’s board comes up fairly early too. (So put a couple links to here on FBD!)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Oct 2013, 10:12

I had a thought—based on mantra’s description of IQ—bet he is the sort of creep buys “pheromones” supposed to make a man irresistable to women! Doesn’t seem to have worked out too well for him!

Have also joined—applied to be registered rather—the new D&R and will, eventually, place a couple links there. AiA thinks he stopped me posting links there but fooled him—used the {URL=xyz}blah blah{/URL} to put a link behind a single letter, did that in a long post with a couple underlinings here and there. Checked a week later—still there. Google will read the link no matter how long the character string is that points to the link.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 14 Oct 2013, 18:12

D&R was down for some days from the 9th - 12th October. Would that have had any impact on your registration there?
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Oct 2013, 18:34

Nah—sent in my application this morning.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 15 Oct 2013, 11:46

HBS Guy wrote:Nah—sent in my application this morning.

You now appear as their latest Member.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Oct 2013, 11:51

Ah right—still don’t have the email to activate the membership.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Oct 2013, 13:54

It must have gone astray. Risked putting a link to here on D&R. Also put a link to an article here on my Friends of the NBN Facebook page (rather than copying the article there) and did that there this morning too. Also posted a link to that same NBN article here on PBX.

Anyone else on any other boards where they could place a link? (Twitter, Facebook or what have you?)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 20 Oct 2013, 18:51

For anyone remotely interested, I am pretty sure that Lucas the Innkeeper is mellie.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2013, 18:55

Doesn’t sound like mellie. More like IQ maybe.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 20 Oct 2013, 19:04

HBS Guy wrote:Doesn’t sound like mellie. More like IQ maybe.

Two posts on the trot.....and the second starting with.........."Look," (the last two posts.)

Typical mellie.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2013, 19:29

When you see “this and” you can be sure :jump
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 20 Oct 2013, 19:39

Yes indeed, and here is mellie doing Look.

Many sentences commenced with, "Look................."
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Oct 2013, 19:49

Yes, the lunatic did start sentences with “Look. . .” well spotted Aussie. She also posts with lunatic enthusiasm, as Innkeeper did today.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Nov 2013, 17:30

My god that has become a crap board—mantra copping personal attacks again from Naffy. Pure crap.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 18 Jan 2014, 09:14

HBS Guy wrote:My god that has become a crap board—mantra copping personal attacks again from Naffy. Pure crap.

I had a fairly long break from PA, but Neferti's and IQ's complete rubbish, rudeness and ignorance got to me. Neither of them have a clue about anything. Posting yesterday and getting abused and threatened by IQ was a big shock to the system after my absence. You keep expecting the admin/mods to come to their senses and ban him, but it's not going to happen. FD has got a dumb and violent person controlling PA. Posting there is always disappointing now - it offers no reprieve to any of the decent members. What a waste of a forum.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby mantra » 18 Jan 2014, 09:20

Aussie wrote:For anyone remotely interested, I am pretty sure that Lucas the Innkeeper is mellie.

I'm pretty sure it isn't Mellie. She's out of circulation for a while. It's BO or one of her mates. Definitely not a male.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jan 2014, 12:01

You wonder why Naffy posts on political boards. She never posts any sensible politics, seems to think her opinion is the only thing that counts. Glad to see I am getting under her skin with the “simian” thing. :yellow
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 18 Jan 2014, 14:03

HBS Guy wrote:You wonder why Naffy posts on political boards. She never posts any sensible politics, seems to think her opinion is the only thing that counts. Glad to see I am getting under her skin with the “simian” thing. :yellow

She does not have an opinion worth shit. All she does is make (mostly incorrect) statements as though everyone will just bow to them because she posted them. She does also like to appear informed by linking simple google search results or images. Dumb as dog shit.......but I have not been laying into her at OzPOl.....just posting fairly neutrally in the hope others will be seeing how utterly vacant she is. Her latest gaff about S. 116 of the Constitution mandating the Lord's Prayer is typical.
Aussie

PreviousNext

Return to Archive