PA and OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: PA and OzPol

Postby mantra » 08 Oct 2013, 16:37

annielaurie wrote:Roach is one of those guys who thinks he knows everything, Mantra. He's hyper and highstrung, with a big ego. He needs to belittle someone in order to feel superior. I just ignore him now ..

:read

Yes he is definitely all that Annie, but he targets certain people only. He does it to some bloke called Brian on Ozpolitic too. He is relentless. I might put up with his crap on PA - but if he keeps on undermining every post I make I'll end up reporting him to Muso. I don't want to have to do that, but he's become a real online stalker lately.
mantra
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby annielaurie » 08 Oct 2013, 17:14

Just ignore him Mantra, hon. We all know what he's like. I've seen the way he belittles you and stalks you. It only makes him look stupid, not you.

He and I had a run-in awhile back. I made some remark over here on this board about wanting to squash him under my shoe, it was just a joke but not so nice, and he read it and wanted an apology.

I pm'ed him an apology. He wrote back that my apology wasn't good enough and that he was going to block me as a foe from then on so I couldn't pm him again.

So then I made a short public apology topic on the board. Others replied, but he ignored it. I suppose he still has me blocked as a foe who can't send him a pm.

Other people bash him constantly, call him names - sometimes worse than what I said about squashing him - yet it was me he wanted to humiliate for some reason.

For starters, I think he holds women in contempt and disregard.

:slap
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2013, 17:38

Oh I LOVED that discussion of the banner over there, like they have nothing more important to discuss :roll :bgrin

And AiA or SN removed my post under liferafts mentioning this board :roll Anybody who goes to mellie’s board is an idiot—she has shown she likes to search stuff out, like doing a reverse domain search on Ozpol—twice she did that.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 08 Oct 2013, 17:45

HBS Guy wrote:Oh I LOVED that discussion of the banner over there, like they have nothing more important to discuss :roll :bgrin

And AiA or SN removed my post under liferafts mentioning this board :roll Anybody who goes to mellie’s board is an idiot—she has shown she likes to search stuff out, like doing a reverse domain search on Ozpol—twice she did that.

I'm beginning to be a bit disappointed in SN. He's always been nice to me - but your link shouldn't have been removed.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2013, 20:07

mantra, mantra—you don’t expect rationality over there?

You oppose some authoritarian move and next thing you are accused of disrupting the board or the election—Tammany Hall* on a board with half a dozen regulars, pathetic! I would rather be known as a disrupter than a bloody sheep!

*The Marx Bros father and grandfather would have a horsedrawn taxi come collect them to vote (New York City) and on returning from voting would sit in the horsedrawn taxi (or cart, can’t quite remember) smoking a cheap cigar until the driver had to go and told them to get off. If the vote was close—the cart might come for Dad and grandad again :jump The cemetery was also a rich source of votes :roll :bgrin
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 08:08

OK have a s close to a deal with the aging juvenile and have left that board for good.

There is just no value there—I posted a couple Political articles to get the crap response I expected. AiA will likely delete my accounts.

IQ really is pathetic—not man enough to post an apology. Again—just as I expected.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 09 Oct 2013, 08:23

That political forum will not get off the ground. Roach and IQ put no thought into their posts.

You shouldn't have let IQ push you out Monk.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 08:37

He didn’t push me out. That was all my doing. No political discussion, abuse and obscenity from someone who never grew up mentally or emotionally, pissweak Admining & Modding—what the hell is there for anybody over there? SN as Mod is going to be VERY bad news! I couldn’t believe that idiot AiA chose him!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2013, 10:53

HBS Guy wrote:He didn’t push me out. That was all my doing. No political discussion, abuse and obscenity from someone who never grew up mentally or emotionally, pissweak Admining & Modding—what the hell is there for anybody over there? SN as Mod is going to be VERY bad news! I couldn’t believe that idiot AiA chose him!

Lave your accounts alone there Monk. Also, withdraw your offer to leave. Why should you have to do that (even voluntarily) to get a due apology? You are making it very hard for me to fight that battle if they can say......"Oh he WANTED his accounts deleted.....he WANTED to leave."

That is the real Hebe.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 11:05

Forget that board!

I wanted to leave it! There is nothing there worth a pinch of shit!

As to the battle—you just want to be Admin there, you could not even, for once, throw your weight behind me, had to try and be elected yourself.

Nah, I have this board and its associated Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PoliticalAnimalAustralia) , my NBN Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/FriendsOfTheNa ... andNetwork) , Twitter and the PBX blog/discussion board (http://pbxmastragics.com/) why should I waste time on a board full of abuse and stalking, where there is never a sensible reply to a detailed Political post, where sensible suggestions are never listened to and where standing up for yourself or someone else gets you labelled as a disrupter? AiA thinks standing up for the proper way to do things is disrupting or destroying the board!

One day IQ will start posting someone’s real name and FD will just delete the board.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 11:07

The real Hebe—what?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2013, 11:18

HBS Guy wrote:The real Hebe—what?

See the 'Election Result' Thread.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 11:22

SN is a snake in the grass too—thinks the abuse and obscenity the aging juvenile shouts out is funny, is amusing!

He will edit your posts and do other shit—Super Forger is a good name for him, now he can actually forge someone’s posts! When I started this board once or twice I accidentally edited one or two of Lefty’s posts—too easy to hit edit. Someone already said SN edited their post—accidentally? Give him the benefit of the doubt but at some time he WILL edit someone’s post for some reason other than a Mod removing a name or whatnot.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 11:45

Not going back there, Aussie. If you are wise you will pull out too. IQ and roach and even Naffy have carte blanche to do whatever they like.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 09 Oct 2013, 11:47

I just got a pm from AIA, important!

Re: Sore losers conspiring
Sent: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 am
To: annielaurie

http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11961&p=146465#p146465

Getting pretty dirty here. want to step in? I don't want to see JM's accounts deleted and i don't think he does either.

AiA in Atlanta

He is referring to this thread, "Defamation of me by IQ"

Re: Defamation of me by IQ
by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:56 am

Aussie wrote:
Don't bring me into it mother fucker. I am showing concern as an admin. I do not want JM to regret having his account(s) deleted. I would rather you be gone than Jovial Monk. Monk is free to stay and he is free to go.

You are in it up to your fore-head. You allowed the circumstances to develop where it has lead to this. You have forced him out by the lack of protection you gave him, in fact, you encouraged the conduct which has brought PA to this precipice. How many posts has Monk made decrying your administration? Face that fact, and accept what is your responsibility, 'mother fucker.'

You have no fucking idea all that I have done for JM behind the scenes here. But somebody does. Will that person speak up? I don't know.

I am the someone behind the scenes who knows that AIA restored Monk's Maxine and Robina. He wants to know if you are absolutely sure you want your Jovial Monk, Maxine and Robina all deleted.

He thinks you will be sorry if you have yourself deleted, Tom. What shall I tell him? I am going to post that I'm the one behind the scenes that knows that AIA tried to help.

annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 11:54

Tell him to delete my accounts! He never did nothing for me but suspend me when I protested at the more crap of his actions as Admin.

I never got support when IQ used my name in his sig. I never got support when IQ defamed me. He said it would be a cold day in hell before he made me a Mod tho I would stop the rot there! He only ever supports himself.

I don’t care for the “sore losers conspiring” title there either. No one did much (Aussie a bit) to support either my bid for election as Admin or my battle with IQ. That lack of support specifically includes SN & AiA.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 12:02

I have publicly made my wishes known in the Sand Pit.

If AiA really wants me back he can make me a Mod.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 09 Oct 2013, 12:02

Tom are you sure? I've told him to hold off on all of it until I hear from you. I also posted this on thair board just now,

by annielaurie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:28 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Don't bring me into it mother fucker. I am showing concern as an admin. I do not want JM to regret having his account(s) deleted. I would rather you be gone than Jovial Monk. Monk is free to stay and he is free to go.

You are in it up to your fore-head. You allowed the circumstances to develop where it has lead to this. You have forced him out by the lack of protection you gave him, in fact, you encouraged the conduct which has brought PA to this precipice. How many posts has Monk made decrying your administration? Face that fact, and accept what is your responsibility, 'mother fucker.'

You have no fucking idea all that I have done for JM behind the scenes here. But somebody does. Will that person speak up? I don't know.

I am the person behind the scenes who knows that Atlanta has tried to fix things for Monk. He restored his sock accounts as well, Maxine and Robina.

I don't see any reason why Monk should have to agree to having his accounts deleted and promise never to come back. He has recently said he choses that, but what if he is sorry afterward.

What's the deal happening so far? Is there a truce in the works between IQ and Monk? Apologies? Conditions? Anything I've missed along the way?

http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11961&p=146488#p146488

:b
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 12:04

Look at my Sand Pit post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2013, 13:03

annielaurie wrote:I just got a pm from AIA, important!

Re: Sore losers conspiring
Sent: Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:58 am
To: annielaurie

http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11961&p=146465#p146465

Getting pretty dirty here. want to step in? I don't want to see JM's accounts deleted and i don't think he does either.

AiA in Atlanta

He is referring to this thread, "Defamation of me by IQ"

by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:56 am

Aussie wrote:

I am the someone behind the scenes who knows that AIA restored Monk's Maxine and Robina. He wants to know if you are absolutely sure you want your Jovial Monk, Maxine and Robina all deleted.

He thinks you will be sorry if you have yourself deleted, Tom. What shall I tell him? I am going to post that I'm the one behind the scenes that knows that AIA tried to help.

Why is he not speaking directly to Monk via PM? Why does he need to communicate through a third party using PMs. And, now that AiA has brought it into the open.....exactly what he he done behind the scenes, and why 'behind the scenes?' Why not act so that we can all see what he has done rather than what he tells you he has done.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby annielaurie » 09 Oct 2013, 13:23

Aussie wrote:Why is he not speaking directly to Monk via PM? Why does he need to communicate through a third party using PMs. And, now that AiA has brought it into the open ..... exactly what he he done behind the scenes, and why 'behind the scenes?' Why not act so that we can all see what he has done rather than what he tells you he has done.

Yes, I do agree with you on this one, Aussie.

Also, I think Monk should delete his new thread in the Sand Pit, asking to be made mod over there if he stays. It just sort of takes the wind out of the sails, so to speak. It's another "condition," as in, "I will agree to this part, if you agree to do this other thing I want."

Makes it look like Monk planned this all along, to get AIA to make him a mod.

Tom?
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 13:26

He reactivated Maxine and Robina, apparently. However, he has failed to give me the new passwords for them :roll

He has done stuff all for me but suspended my membership when I got a bit too close to getting an answer on one of his many acts of corruption.

Oh, I don’t care. Thing is—he won’t dare make any of us a Mod—a quick look at some IP Nos, a quick look at the Mod logs might just disclose WAY too much.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2013, 13:30

Have added to the bit about being made a Mod.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 09 Oct 2013, 13:54

annielaurie wrote:
Aussie wrote:Why is he not speaking directly to Monk via PM? Why does he need to communicate through a third party using PMs. And, now that AiA has brought it into the open ..... exactly what he he done behind the scenes, and why 'behind the scenes?' Why not act so that we can all see what he has done rather than what he tells you he has done.

Yes, I do agree with you on this one, Aussie.

Also, I think Monk should delete his new thread in the Sand Pit, asking to be made mod over there if he stays. It just sort of takes the wind out of the sails, so to speak. It's another "condition," as in, "I will agree to this part, if you agree to do this other thing I want."

Makes it look like Monk planned this all along, to get AIA to make him a mod.

Tom?

Okay, tell us all what he told you he did for Monk. That is no breach of confidence, as he specifically invited you to do so. Monk, if you want my advice, stick to what you were doing. It is/was shitty, but given you had no support from Admin, I can at least understand it. Whether you see it this way or not, if you cave in, or appear to cave in, NOIQ will claim a 100% clean kill, and we will never hear the end of, "I am a hero, I got rid of Monk, even though he said he left voluntarily. :giggle "
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mantra » 09 Oct 2013, 13:58

AiA is only going to choose a mod who he thinks will fit in with the majority of the members. I've also done a lot for AiA over the years - in fact he wouldn't have become admin originally without my help - but he wouldn't choose me either. Personally I think a male moderator is best for PA. It sounds a bit sexist, but you need someone who will overlook some of the harsher language which most women don't appreciate. There has been an improvement since AM has gone.

Whether you see it this way or not, if you cave in, or appear to cave in, NOIQ will claim a 100% clean kill, and we will never hear the end of, "I am a hero, I got rid of Monk, even though he said he left voluntarily.

I totally agree on this.
mantra
mountain lion

PreviousNext

Return to Archive