PA and OzPol

Past election and other vintage threads.

PA and OzPol

Postby Aussie » 02 Aug 2013, 22:23

Both not loading for the last 45 minutes.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Re: PA and OzPol

Postby mantra » 02 Aug 2013, 23:48

I'm glad it's not my computer.
mantra
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby annielaurie » 03 Aug 2013, 01:51

Next day for me, and FD's sites do not load. My Mac Safari browser can't find the server. Somebody did not pay his bills on time ..

:b
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby mantra » 03 Aug 2013, 07:26

It's possibly malware. I've noticed for the last day or so on Ozpolitic - a flashing box stating "your PC is broken" or words to that effect as soon as you tried to log in. It didn't look like the usual advert. Ozpolitic has been playing up for a few days now. When you tried to log in the box kept getting in the way. It was still there when you logged in.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Aug 2013, 08:24

Back up and the same tired old shit is happening on PA.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2013, 12:08

On the other board the dickhead Mod, AiA, has banned me for two weeks for contacting IQ’s employer to give them the details of a foul defamation of me by IQ, a defamation made using my photo, so it is not defamation of a nick.

I expect the suspension for two weeks to be quickly overturned as more mature consideration takes over on the other board.

This is AiA’s post announcing the suspensions:
IQ and JM are both on a short holiday:

1) IQ for posting JM's supposed photo
2) JM for contacting IQ's supposed employer

Posting my photo is not the worst of what IQ did—he defamed me in text under the photo. Just like the worst Admin ever over there, AiA, to pretend to be even handed.

Maybe AiA should give himself a 2 week suspension for being too stupid (or whatever) to ban IQ last time he defamed me. As sure as god made little green apples IQ would just do something worse next time.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby IQpopping » 17 Aug 2013, 13:13

Maybe you'll think about not lying in future?
If you want to keep poking the bear, the bear will bite your fucking head off.

That being said, Its hard to remove anything when I can't access the account.

PS- I haven't received any emails from you at my work yet. I'll be sure to post it when it comes through...unless you've got it wrong and have got some poor innocent in trouble. Wouldn't that be terrible for you :rofl
IQpopping

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2013, 13:28

I haven’t told a lie. You are single, childless and doing a boring deadend job in a call centre.

Kids don’t change from female to male!

For a bloke happily married for 20+ years you are a foul mouthed, abusive misogynist so I reckon you are not married. That is confirmed by you being logged in to the other board on public holidays, even Christmass Day for Christ’s sake! Married with children, pull the other one!

When you look at your poor, ignorant, ranting posts, especially the stuff about the NBN, it is obvious you are an uneducated yob, no uni qualifications at all.

When you blow up a single Mersyndol tablet I took 20 months ago into “codeine rages” it is obvious you have personal experience, that you abuse codeine.

Convicted out of your own mouth, little feller.

That you eat your heart out that I started and ran two businesses is also obvious. Well, tough. I did what I did, I had the ideas, capital, energy and gumption to start and run my businesses. If you don’t then that is something you have to work on, maybe you can buy a deli or something.

None of this is a justification for defaming me.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby IQpopping » 17 Aug 2013, 13:36

See, you can't help yourself.

If you think it's ok to lie about someone, then suck it up if someone makes a claim about you.
Of you dish it out, you gotta take it and take it you will, you flat faced little gnome.

PS- Im loving the marginal poll results. Are you?
:jump
IQpopping

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2013, 13:44

Nah, little feller, that isn’t how it is.

You yourself made it plain that despite your claims to the contrary that you are single, childless, a yob and in a deadend job. This is not defamatory, especially as IQ is but a nick.

When you allege unlawful acts that didn’t happen then you are defaming. Doesn’t matter what happens before. So your tiresome campaign of taunts about me supposedly sodomising Demi and Tiffany’s corpse wasn’t defamation. Saying I am a kiddy fiddler is, and so I will take action. By using my photo you are no longer defaming a nick, you are defaming me, a person.

I suggest you apologise profusely to me when your suspension is up and ask AiA to remove the offending material.

Guest posting off for a while.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2013, 16:42

Fuck but Naffy is THICK!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2013, 20:17

Seems IQ is back there as his sock WOLRSQI. Typical AiA crap, biased, modding.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Aug 2013, 15:35

Today IQ is back there as Sockpuppet.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 18 Aug 2013, 17:36

I can't believe how stubborn Mellie is being, about that picture of Monk.

Aussie has explained it to her until blue in the face, how he's even met Monk in person and that picture IQ was using as an avatar was the same person .. and not only that but a different picture from the ones we have here, and so therefore IQ would have had to search far and wide to find that one, and with aforethought and malicious intent to alter it and use it to defame Monk in public ..

.. but she refuses to believe it.

She would rather believe conspiracy theories and plans to overthrow PA before the next election. Idiotic attitude.

:nah
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby Aussie » 18 Aug 2013, 17:48

annie....this Thread should be Member read only......not here.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby annielaurie » 18 Aug 2013, 17:59

You're right Aussie, I will move it to Members .. here it is ..
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby Aussie » 18 Aug 2013, 18:07

annielaurie wrote:You're right Aussie, I will move it to Members .. here it is ..

Good move.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby annielaurie » 18 Aug 2013, 18:12

Yeah!

:bgrin
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Aug 2013, 10:20

What former members of the dead board should we try and invite here?

Hebe
boxy
Mattus
. . .???
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 28 Aug 2013, 10:21

HBS Guy wrote:What former members of the dead board should we try and invite here?

Hebe
boxy
Mattus
. . .???

All three but you'd be better to wait for more shit to hit the fan.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Aug 2013, 22:05

Hmmmm boxy just turned up over there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Sep 2013, 19:51

Jesus H Christ! I have been calling IQ Short Dick for like one full day. SN wants me to stop.

I pointed out the three fucking years of bestiality taunts—where was SN then? Nowhere!

Told him get Short Dick to apologise for both defamations and take his sig down.

Geeesuss!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 22 Sep 2013, 13:10

The whole election is corrupt - worse this year than any other year when FD intervened.

Monk - have you tried enlarging IQ's signature?

IQ wrote:Google bots are a great resource. Should be fun when they index this for anyone looking for pedophiles in Adelaide. Jovial Monk is a filthy old pedophile. Adelaide Adelaide. Home brew shop home brew shop pedophile Unley pedophile home brew shop.

I sent FD a message about it the other day and if you or Aussie have also and haven't had a reply - then you know that he really doesn't care.

Monk - you said it very succinctly on PA today. Is it worth the nastiness from those RW members?

What a fucking election! Zomby voters, early voters, other members prevented from voting, conducted by a Mod with illegal access to Admin buttons who is a candidate—corrupt from breakfast to dinner time. And all for what? To be Admin of a forum that will have 3-4 not very bright, outright moronic and lunatic even, RW posters.
mantra
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Sep 2013, 13:49

skippy unfortunately voted for AiA.

I want to redress the balance there a little bit, make it a fun forum where politics could be discussed, set it on a bit of a growth path. If AiA or even Aussie is elected I think I will just write it off.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 22 Sep 2013, 14:12

HBS Guy wrote:skippy unfortunately voted for AiA.

I want to redress the balance there a little bit, make it a fun forum where politics could be discussed, set it on a bit of a growth path. If AiA or even Aussie is elected I think I will just write it off.

It's a lost cause Monk. AiA has won already. FD wants him to run PA that much is obvious. Maybe it's for a reason - keeps the worst people content and away from Ozpolitic.
mantra
mountain lion

Next

Return to Archive