Funniest post this year

Past election and other vintage threads.

Funniest post this year

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Dec 2012, 21:38

A complete fucking lunatic and fuckwit stumbles onto a previous copy of the troll board (it got relocated so it can use more bandwidth) and flies into lunatic conspiracy theory that sees me, Aussie and Lisa (another lunatic and troll and banned from here) setting up a copy of the troll board to take it over.

Smellie Mellie needs psychiatric help!

Eventually boxy calms the lunatic down and explained what happened.

http://ozpolitic.com/polanimal/viewtopi ... 99#p114899

For the record—Aussie can speak for himself—I think Lisa is a stupid fucking troll (BO a clever one) and have banned her from here tho AiA keeps crapping on about Aussie me and Lisa conspiring etc here. Lisa is banned and banned for good and good riddance.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Runner up Funniest post this year

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2012, 01:41

Would have to be boxhead and yes he was so stupid boxhead is appropriate.

I had noticed one crawler, ahrefsbot did not just look at one forum at a time but there were like 20 copies of it going through every fucking forum at the same fucking time and the board was sluggish to respond to queries and processing new posts etc.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, I don’t have Uncle Freediver taking an (unhealthy amount of) interest in my board so I had to do some research and found how to restrict over–enthusiastic crawlers/spiders whatever you call the things—some settings in the robots.txt file would do the job and I found they did. ahrefsbot still visits but not 10–15 copies at a time.

OK, so I learned something—I better or this board would suffer all sorts of conniptions. Now Aussie thought some of my measures a bit extreme but last time he was Admin he adopted them and all of a sudden the troll board was spambot free. Anyway, FD undid some of Aussie’s measures after engineering Aussie’s departure from the Admin role. AiA as “AM” now complains he gets lots of spambots registering there—funny, NONE of them succeed in registering here!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, having learned how to control over–enthusiastic bots and seeing 10–20 “guests” i.e. bots and/or spiders and realising there would be even more clustering about OzPol I posted in Confidential (for FD’s attention) what I had found out about crawlers. You know, just being public spirited (OK maybe showing off a bit but not much, really)

Well, fuck me dead, next thing that mutton farmer is all over me, saying I was boasting that my board was faster than the troll board! WTF? You literally could have blown me over with a feather! I had never expected THAT response! I had NOT mentioned this board at all FFS!

The donkey AiA (oh I am sorry “AM”) Admining the troll board moved my post out of Confidential into the garbage (called Vortex) because he is brain dead.

Now, the funny part is, despite the fuckwit moving my technical post into the garbage FreeDiver (goes dumpster diving?) has seen it and boxhead goes all aggro, wtte “Are you happy now, what you said will now get done!”

muwahahahahahahaha oh man! Oh my guts hurting from laughing so much! FD who hosts the troll board maybe got a hint how to stop some crawlers/spiders hogging bandwidth from the troll board and the much bigger OzPol YABB board and that is a BAD thing? Like, bwahahahahaha

Boxhead, stop being a fuckwit? Please?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Second runner up funniest post on troll board

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2012, 12:24

The bitch and lunatic Smellie Mellie posts mostly what the voices in her head tell her to post. I have long had the lunatic on ignore—I don’t think lunacy should be displayed publicly and sufferers should seek help!

Anyway, was looking at the troll board without logging in and came across a post by the lunatic. The moron was congratulating herself for maneuvering me with her posts (some such nonsense anyway.) I never read any of her posts!

:jump :bgrin :jump :bgrin :jump
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Grossest poor taste post

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2012, 13:26

And right at the end of the year the fucking lunatic wins the Grossest Post of 2012:

Gillard grieves her first Xmas without dad
by mellie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:25 pm

This and takes the opportunity to wish other Australians who are also struggling with loss this Christmas well.

"For me this will be the first Christmas without my father and I will be thinking of him and of my fellow Australians who will be without a loved one for the first time this year."

She never misses a beat, never misses an opportunity to tug at our heart stings in order to create the illusion of warmth and human quality.

Like a reptile sunning itself on a rock... it might appear warm whilst in the spotlight, though it's a cold blooded creature none the less.
Did she wish Australians who had lost loved one's well last Christmas?

How long will she flog her fathers corpse for public sympathy?

The experience of loss is a very personal one, not something to be used for publicity purposes.

Sorry, poor taste, and so obvious too.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nationa ... 6542942614

mellie

What a cunt! What an arsehole! First we had Alan Jones intruding on Gillard’s grief now this stinking lunatic who should be in a mental home. Why do they put up with the fucking bitch, she is fucked in the head!

Gillard’s father died not many months ago and Gillard is in Adelaide with her Mum and sister etc. What more natural that she mentions those going into their first Christmass after losing a loved one? The Prime Minister probably did not mention the loss of loved ones last year because she had not lost anyone.

I hope a Mod does the right thing over there and deletes that sleazy post when I will delete this post here!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Funniest post this year

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Dec 2012, 16:31

Well, for once, I take my hat off to Neferti~ for giving that lunatic her arse on a platter!

:hlo to Neferti~
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Dec 2012, 19:10

For posting above and beyond the call of duty—

—idiotic IQless “the married man and father of three boys” ahah posted at least three different times on christmass day! I guess time drags when you have neither friends nor family that can stand you.

Pity poor IQless. A truly miserable git.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby wog_girl » 02 Jan 2013, 14:30

I am starting to regret having an account over there. Those people just have it in for teachers and look for any reason to belittle them.
Sarah Hanson-Young on the 2011 drowning of asylum seekers: "Tragedies happen, accidents happen."
wog_girl
Jack Russell

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2013, 14:34

Mellie does and IQ I think started Uni but got into drugs instead—which of course is his teachers’ fault and not his. Think the others there are OK.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 02 Jan 2013, 14:38

wog_girl wrote:I am starting to regret having an account over there. Those people just have it in for teachers and look for any reason to belittle them.

You had him defeated. His last past was ironic in nature. He is not usually an intellectual snob.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jan 2013, 23:02

Christ mellie is really plumbing new depths of cuntdom. boxy seems fed up but I guess AiA wants the troll around for some reason?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Archive