Welcome to Mod Aussie

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Welcome to Mod Aussie

Postby annielaurie » 18 Dec 2012, 17:13

Well I get the impression that AIA and Freediver set up the Animal Mother account, got "him" elected, then demoted AIA to global mod under his own account, but able to sign into the bogus AM account any time he wants, to become "exalted leader."

If you click on the name Animal Mother you will get his profile page, and he is listed as registered user, global moderator and exalted leader.

Normally a person who has admin privleges will show as registered user, global moderator and administrator. So Freediver invented the title "exalted leader" for the "shared" account. I believe that Freediver and AIA both have access to the AM account, but that Boxy doesn't.

That's my own conclusion, piecing together things AIA has said to me, and also observing the profiles and what it looks like on the board.

So I personally believe that AIA is the admin, but only when he signs into the AM account.

I could suggest that you and he get together to do some pms in a polite way, like you've suggested boss. He is gone for the night now, it is almost two in the morning where he lives and he has to go to work tomorrow.

Please do not mention that I think he is acting as admin, leave me out of it. Okay?

:buddy
annielaurie
Administrator

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Dec 2012, 17:19

I haven’t dobbed anyone in about that, never fear.

I have taken the initiative and sent AiA a PM with Annie as BCC. Please keep the contents of that confidential, Annie (and I know you will.)
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 18 Dec 2012, 17:29

Yup I got that, boss. Confidential, of course.

:read
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Dec 2012, 17:56

You are a BCC so AiA won’t know you have a copy.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 18 Dec 2012, 18:18

Okay, but I'm more interested in my Will right now.

I happened to get the documents awhile ago while we were posting about this forum stuff. There is one more post I left in the private section for you, boss.

It is still raining outside, not too cold but it is a raw winter night.

:rain
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Dec 2012, 19:20

I am ever more sure that AM is a fiction AiA dreamed up.

For some reason, while PA Admins there can access some of the ACP they are always shown as Global Mods in the Your Team gizmo, always have.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 18 Dec 2012, 23:07

There you are Annie....cold, wet and probably miserable, yet here is my youngest and most favourite youngest Grand-daughter trying to keep cool!

Yeah....she likes pink.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 01:09

Aussie, she surely is a beauty, goegeous little girl!

I have one daughter, the little girl next to me in my avatar. She is now forty-two years old. She had twin boys twenty-two years ago, who have graduated college and are starting their careers and getting married soon.

And she got married again and has a little blonde boy about four who looks like an angel, and a blonde baby girl who is going on two years now.

:wub
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 05:30

Gorgeous child there, Aussie, you must be one proud and happy man!

Just got this PM from AiA:
i can use my influence to smooth things out but i can't control. i will do what i can but you will have to calm down and simply let some things go.

To which I replied:
I will not have stupid bestality taunts thrown at me several times daily. That is bedrock for me, do that or close my account, OK?

I suggested a more comprehensive program, guess you want to be the big shot with the Precious, eh?

An apology for your past crap behavior would be god but I don’t think you are man enough for that.

AiA replied:
You may want to consider dropping this AM=AiA line and lighten up a bit here. AM is admin through September. IQ is a member here. We are all going to have to compromise on some things.

To which I said I was willing to let the AM=AiA thing drop (what more is there to say anyway? AiA is talking as Admin here anyway.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 05:59

Well at least he answered you, poor darling. Best to let some things drop.

For instance, what he did to me (lying about shared account and later posting my pms) was wrong, but over and done with, and we called a truce with each other in private and months later are still doing friendly pms. To open that up on the board again is useless, and embarrassing to me too. You have to let that one go, boss.

As for who is admin there, it hardly matters. AIA is acting as admin, and probably has access to the admin CP.

:beer
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 06:06

Yeah, even tho he never apologised to me as the sharer of your account and recipient of your info etc.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 06:25

Yeah I know. He's just sort of wishy washy.

Those two times I spoke to him on the phone last year, he was nice and easy going, but he had the attitude that nothing is so terribly important in the long run, these things happen, best not to get bent out of shape, and all that. Right now he is trying to figure out a way to stabilize the forum over there, it has gotten out of hand.

Polite pms between the two of you ought to help somewhat. But don't expect him to make you a mod. He would not make me a mod, so I haven't even suggested it.

There is a message about power failure in the private thread for you, we are having an escalating wind storm, and there are severe weather warnings in our area for today and tomorrow: high winds, power failures, cold temps, freezing overnight, etc.

:sad
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 06:43

Yuck, sounds like horrible weather!

I have told him to close my account.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 08:06

I have munged my account there so cannot log in.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 09:29

For no particular reason....other than it tickled my fancy!

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 09:33

Nice one, Aussicus! I will send it to my friend from dog obedience club.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 09:38

'Aussicus?'
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 09:59

I came across all classical just then :jump
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 11:39

What a fucking moron AiA is! Wants me to stay there and wants the bestiality taunts to stay because he enjoys them.

The way I was discussing stuff in PMs with him it is crystal clear he is the Admin there, is AM. What a fraud! FD is complicit, of course.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 12:48

Complicit, meaning that FD is in on it too?

Got another pm from AIA telling me you've gone crazy on the board, and that since he and Mantra and I don't want you banned, he is not sure what to do.

I said I've talked to you, that you just want a stop to the bestiality stuff, and some other things straightened out. He hasn't answered yet, but did read the pm already.

Keep in mind it is 9:30 at night in Atlanta Georgia where he lives.

:bgrin
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 12:57

Okay Tom, here are AIA's pms to me,

Re: JM
Sent: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:24 am
by AiA in Atlanta

He has gone nuts Annie, he really has. And I was ready to work with him ... I was working with him and for him b/c I am the only one here besides you and Mantra that doesn't want to see him banned. He has issues Annie. You must know this.

And ...

Re: JM
Sent: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 am
To: annielaurie

We did PM but it wasn't much, at least on my part then his PMs became pushier and pushier demanding to me be mod or he was out. I didn't really say much ... there is no way my words could offend him. I told him all I could do was to try to influence the members not to go into all the ugliness and that he was going to have to compromise as well. He even went as far as saying he would lay off the AM = AiA talk ... for a few minutes then he went nuts. I really would like it pleasant here over the holdiays b/c I really don't want to be admin of this place but I am the only one who will do the emotional work to make this place work ... hope you are feeling better.

I told him that I don't know Animal Mother, don't know if he is really there or not, and don't care. Told him that if he is acting as admin in secret, that's fine with me. Told him that if he is not, then that's fine too.

He answered that bit about "doing the emotional work to make the place work" so he does not exactly deny that he is acting as admin. But also Animal M could really be there and his account is real, but he is not present on the board very often, so AIA has to act as admin to hold the board together.

Either way, AIA is obviously in charge.

:h
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 13:38

Yeah, I got pissed off because he was so wishy washy. He is quite ready to ban me for a month at a time well he can do the same for those that resort to bestiality taunts and it was obviously not suiting him to ban IQ even for a day! He wanted me to give way but not him, so I did raise the stakes but he couldn’t even just say “no.”

Any further discussion he can join here and talk to me—something concrete he is willing to do. Not willing to talk through intermediaries even ones as charming as you :roll :bgrin

And you can discount this shit of his not wanting to Admin—he wants the Precious all right!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 15:36

Had another couple pms from AIA. He came right out and told me that Animal Mother really is admin. The guy is not very interested in doing the job, but AIA asked him before the elections and he reluctantly said okay.

AIA says he had his controls demoted to global mod only at the time AM won the election. He says you obviously believe he is the admin using a bogus shared account, and so therefore you believe that he can make you a mod.

He says he can't. He says that even if he could he wouldn't, because there would be chaos all over the board if you were to be given any kind of controls there.

So I guess that's it, poor darling.

:b
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 15:49

Well, it is up to him. A Mod position is what it will take for me to go back there.

If he had kept the bestiality in check he would not now be in his present quandary.

Tell him PLEASE to come here and negotiate and not do it through you. You can tell him I do NOT buy his AM bullshit and I have no sympathy at all for his present predicament.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 16:13

annielaurie wrote:Had another couple pms from AIA. He came right out and told me that Animal Mother really is admin. The guy is not very interested in doing the job, but AIA asked him before the elections and he reluctantly said okay.

AIA says he had his controls demoted to global mod only at the time AM won the election. He says you obviously believe he is the admin using a bogus shared account, and so therefore you believe that he can make you a mod.

He says he can't. He says that even if he could he wouldn't, because there would be chaos all over the board if you were to be given any kind of controls there.

So I guess that's it, poor darling.

:b

Bugger....I have just made a very long post in the Truce Thread which I hope does not unintentionally compromise you annie. If AiA genuinely wants change he must get off the fence. If he really believes that AM is not doing the job....simple solution...sign the Petition. He won't because that might mean he loses Global Mod status.

Why is Plough a G/Mod. Why is boxy? They each do nothing and AiA probably feels isolated....with a failed appointment in AM. He must be feeling a tad concerned, because if all was well, he would have ignored Monk's PMs.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Return to Archive