Welcome to Mod Aussie

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: Welcome to Mod Aussie

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 16:17

Re: New Chat 2012–13

Unread postby HBS Guy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:52 pm
AiA do NOT use Annie as an intermediary.

What started out as several polite requests for the bestiality to be cleaned up has now seen me leave there and nothing short of being appointed a Mod will bring me back there.

Dumb Monk. Delete it quickly. You are exposing annie. I am guessing AiA does not know that annie is telling you what he has told her in PMs.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 16:19

No, he is using her as intermediary so there is nothing “exposed.”
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 16:21

HBS Guy wrote:No, he is using her as intermediary so there is nothing “exposed.”

Yes................but does he know that she is telling you everything he has said to her in their PMs?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 16:37

Only what he is telling her about me. He is not telling her board stuff.

That was a good post there Aussie, you were honest about yourself which is quite a rare thing. Neither Plough nor Boxy do anything there so AiA has scope (scope to convince AM if you like) for 2 new Mods. You and me maybe.

I think AiA needs me as a fig leaf providing a respectable surface over what is basically a troll board.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 16:48

I'd still delete that Post in the Sand Pit. It tells everyone that annie is telling you what AiA has told her via PM. Big risk for nil gain to keep it there.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 16:56

Only told me what he said about me, as everyone would have expected.

Has AiA approached you in any way?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Dec 2012, 17:12

HBS Guy wrote:Only told me what he said about me, as everyone would have expected.

Has AiA approached you in any way?

No, he has not.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Dec 2012, 17:13

OK
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 22:50

Aussie wrote:Bugger .... I have just made a very long post in the Truce Thread which I hope does not unintentionally compromise you annie. If AiA genuinely wants change he must get off the fence. If he really believes that AM is not doing the job .... simple solution ... sign the Petition. He won't because that might mean he loses Global Mod status.

Why is Plough a G/Mod. Why is boxy? They each do nothing and AiA probably feels isolated .... with a failed appointment in AM. He must be feeling a tad concerned, because if all was well, he would have ignored Monk's PMs.

Aussie, I read your long post over there, excellent post.

You're right that AIA feels abandoned over there with only mod buttons, no Animal M except when the bloke feels like coming around, which is hardly ever. And Boxy loyal but too bored to bother, and Plough virtually nonexistent as a mod.

Seems AIA's plan to get AM back there and get him elected admin has backfired, and AIA is stuck having to "act" as admin but without admin controls.

Yes, if all were well AIA would have ignored Monk's pms.

:?
annielaurie
Administrator

spamone: Animal

Postby annielaurie » 19 Dec 2012, 23:02

Hey boss, I have had to edit out the lines about AIA using me as intermediary in those two posts in our Chat thread in the Sandpit.

Not a good thing to expose me as go-between in this issue, he could go ahead and publish our latest pms the way he did last Christmas. There is nothing embarrassing in our pms this time, and Aussie's name has not been mentioned. But still, not a good look.

:sad
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Dec 2012, 04:59

Hey he has done nothing but talk about me but whatever.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby annielaurie » 20 Dec 2012, 06:02

Okay boss, but I dont want my name dragged into it again in a thread on the public board, that's all. I did what I could to help, privately, that's all I could do, really ..

:sad
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby Strider » 30 Dec 2012, 20:33

Listen to Annie guys...

Annie I cannot find your post to me, but I will be back in a bit to write up a reply..dont be scared loking at my bearded face..: ) it is me..back in about 1 hour.. :Hi :rose
Strider

Postby annielaurie » 31 Dec 2012, 01:04

Kate darling, I merged the posts from Private into the thread "Jesus Christ but Mantra is DUMB!" here in Mods. Go to page 3, starting here,

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1987&start=20

You can start any new threads in Mods you want!

Love
Annie

:smitten
annielaurie
Administrator

Postby Cherie » 03 Jan 2013, 17:20

annielaurie wrote:Kate darling, I merged the posts from Private into the thread "Jesus Christ but Mantra is DUMB!" here in Mods. Go to page 3, starting here,

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1987&start=20

You can start any new threads in Mods you want!

Love
Annie

:smitten

Thanks Annie : )
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Previous

Return to Archive