Faceless men of the Lib Party

Faceless men of the Lib Party

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2013, 09:29

This is a very long read but do persist, utterly eyeopening on machinations of the Libs:

http://francesjones.wordpress.com/2013/ ... ral-party/
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Faceless men of the Lib Party

Postby mantra » 26 Jun 2013, 10:57

Interesting article.

The message was loud and clear. The Catholic Church plays a huge part in the Liberal party policies and if you badmouth George Pell or dare to criticise the paedophile priests - the Libs will not support you and you'll be ejected instantly. They want "yes" men only.

Even though the writer was the better candidate and this was acknowledged by many people - he was a Priest who married and told the truth about the inner workings of the Church.

Cardinal Pell did not approve and forbade Abbott to have any further communication with the writer.

Disgusting, but not surprising.

Relevant Snippets...

Prior to my resignation from the Liberal Party I was a staunch defender of all that Tony Abbott stood for. I even defended his decision in 1997 to support a fellow seminary student John Nestor who had been accused of pedophilia while a priest in the Wollongong Diocese. The criticism levelled at Mr Abbott regarding his decision to support John Nestor without any personal knowledge of the allegations was an area that I needed to do some examination of my conscience.

At some point I was invited to have lunch with Philip Ruddock. He was quite encouraging of my political aspiration but felt the need to point out to me that he was not a Catholic before confiding that there are certain dangerous Catholic elements within the Liberal Party.

Advised by Ruddock....

“You will lose support from the Libs because of your attacks on Cardinal George Pell”.

I got a call last night from the Liberal Party asking about what happened in the Royal Commission. They told me I have to withdraw my nomination now.” He glared at me in a way I had seen him look at junior officers he had berated for some infraction of police protocols.

Are the Liberal Party somehow controlled by people who manipulated even my best friend to keep me out of politics? If however they were so intent on seeing someone other than me represent the Liberal Party and would select a man with all the question marks hanging over him in preference to me, then I am glad I am no longer part of that Party.
mantra
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Jun 2013, 11:07

I wonder if those not up with politics realise the extent to which the Libs have changed in the last few years? Very very shadowy figures pushing medieval viewpoints of the world. Religion a huge part of the Lib philosophy now—in a way, the DLP has taken over control of the Liberal Party.

Anyone who thinks Piss&Moan will be just an ordinary if lacklustre PM are just so wrong.

Abortion/contraception/IVF, gay rights, womens rights all at risk! Equal pay? Libs don’t want women to study or work—the Christian Taliban! Workers’ rights at risk too.

The NBN, guarantor of our continuing prosoerity, GONE! Not even Fraudband will be rolled out. We begin the slide to the poor white trash of Asia! The slide Julia and Wayne and Conroy and Albanese (and even Rudd at the start) prevented and reversed. We are the TWELFTH largest economy in the fucking world! That won’t last, not for a quarter will that last. Look at Greece—that is our future under the faceless men of the Liberal Party!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mantra » 26 Jun 2013, 18:39

HBS Guy wrote:Anyone who thinks Piss&Moan will be just an ordinary if lacklustre PM are just so wrong.

Abortion/contraception/IVF, gay rights, womens rights all at risk! Equal pay? Libs don’t want women to study or work—the Christian Taliban! Workers’ rights at risk too.

Abbott is frothing at the bit - Pell probably is too. They'll be looking forward to a revival of the traditional Catholic Church. Who better than Abbott to promote it.
mantra
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Jun 2013, 18:45

Pell will get Piss&Moan to cancel the RC into child abuse! That would be so wrong!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2013, 13:56

This is just sick!

First up, [Abbott]’s asked to respond to a Victorian parliamentary inquiry report that takes Cardinal George Pell to task.

The report finds that Catholic Church’s “institutional failure” to respond appropriately to child abuse extends to its leader in Australia.

Abbott is perhaps Australia’s “best known Catholic” Mitchell observes.

The PM says he has not read the report, decries child sexual abuse but notes:

“I have a lot of time for George Pell.”

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... z2kZecTuF2

A lot of time for the creep who failed to “respond appropriately to child abuse. . . .” What a total cunt Abbott is! (and idiotic as well—people are unhappy about child abuse and this crosses Party lines.)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Federal election 2013