Nationals taking down the Morrison Government.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Nationals taking down the Morrison Government.

Postby pinkeye » 11 Feb 2020, 00:56

Yeahhhh

Joyce and friends are really , uh -hmm , showing their true colours. :bgrin
Never a dull day in Paradise.

I am astonished..!! No-one cares... :bgrin :rofl
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Nationals taking down the Morrison Government.

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Feb 2020, 08:30

Nats will shout and posture but never ever risk the Coalition.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 11 Feb 2020, 21:55

when you have people like Matt Canavan added in to the mix, and Christensen...
a recipe for disaster.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2020, 01:14

Yup, dumb, extreme rightwing. But like being in govt better than in Opposition.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 12 Feb 2020, 01:22

The whole Morrison government is a total disaster.

Cronies in, cronies out... :roll :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 12 Feb 2020, 08:00

pinkeye wrote:Yeahhhh

Joyce and friends are really , uh -hmm , showing their true colours. :bgrin
Never a dull day in Paradise.

I am astonished..!! No-one cares... :bgrin :rofl

What's the use of caring about a political and social system way past it's use by date, when everyone would be pushing for a new direction and political system that would work for everyone, including the environment. This is just another example of the collapse of society as we know it, it's passed it's evolutionary use by date and that goes for our entire social system, which is collapsing as well, rapidly.

For people like me who saw this coming decades ago and made plans, it's an unwanted relief. We undergo ridicule and abuse because of our stance and approach to the future, which still goes on today and this forum is a prime example. You all bitch, complain and then shoot the messengers who remind you of the reality you are all in denial of. Even though you claim you're not in denial, you're surprised by the collapse of our governance, political and social system right in front of your eyes. You all still don't want to be reminded we are all part of the problem and it would take us all to take action to solve the problems, we have created. But no one does anything of worth, yet abuses those who have, which is typical of cloned ideologues approach to life, deny then attack the truth.

The political system world wide is run by complete idiots, that the people vote in over and over again and all that happens is it gets worse and you elect stupider and stupider ideological morons each time.

Just look at the current world leaders and see if you can find one that has a brain, is not a dedicated god nutter extreme ideologue whose only aim is their ego's, vested interests and ideological insanity.

There'll be more confusion and pollies jumping their ideological ships, believing their insanity is the one to lead us all to glory. It's happening worldwide and you'll be hard pressed to find a country where this is not beginning to happen, the USA, UK, EU and every where else it can be seen. Even the NZ leader who they have fawned over as their savior is being seen as just another confused ideologue, going round and round but getting nowhere, just going backwards.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby hatty » 12 Feb 2020, 08:31

Pink i care......

I vote, i comment, i protest ...... but it seems i am helpless to do anything about it.

because people are stupid and selfish.

i'll still vote and protest in the streets but it looks like more of the same from the cowards
hatty
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 13 Feb 2020, 00:06

Well I appreciate that .. I do admit to despair at the eminent end but umm
you do the crime you pay the fine / do the time.

I am so glad I have no off-spring..
I can be totally selfish.
I do as I choose.

Listening to the rain on the roof, going outside with a torch...
checking to see that my hard work clearing out drainage has been worth the effort, I can only smile.

It is so calming to hear that rain, to know the creeks are flooding..
that MY creek is flooding
:bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby hatty » 13 Feb 2020, 08:36

i have two boys aged 7 and 4 and i fear for their future so i see your point

the first thing my eldest said was yay for the rain...... "it will help the farmers and put out the bushfires."

this was after our flat flooded and he is now sharing a tiny room with our youngest

unselfish and totally at odds with just about all of our self serving cunty useless politicians

i hope the morally bankrupt fuckwit barnaby white ants the shit out of the so called coalition
hatty
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Feb 2020, 11:31

Amen!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 13 Feb 2020, 16:48

I've got great grand kids, all my kids are grand parents and I look at all the young ones and wonder what their future will be.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby hatty » 14 Feb 2020, 07:34

Dax wrote:I've got great grand kids, all my kids are grand parents and I look at all the young ones and wonder what their future will be.

i try and encourage a wee bit of civil disobedience in them both but it seems that is being stamped out by the day by our esteemed, rich cunt, in Rupie's and Gina's pocket, lying, god bothering but fuck the future cause i got 8 investment properties.....government.

Happy friday all.
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Dax » 14 Feb 2020, 13:40

Think the Moron government is bringing itself down, as fervent psychopathic ideologues they think they are above reproach and can what they like and everyone will accept it and they have god on their side :rofl :rofl :rofl

History proves over and over, fervent ideologues of all descriptions in the end bring themselves down as their fantasies unravel and reality overrides them.

Sadly they tend to bring everyone who follows, supports or succumbs to their insanity, down with them. When your beliefs are past their evolutionary use by date, there is only one direction you can go, down and back to the past.

Wonder who everyone will vote for next time, when you consider the bona fides, veracity and ability of the current parties and their members, it will be interesting to see the Aus population vote themselves into oblivion.
Dax
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 15 Feb 2020, 00:55

The story continues.

It is obvious really.. Sports Rort was enabled by Morrison, and that has become clear in recent days.

He controlled it.. when it first broke she fought, but eventually, took the dive to save her leader :roll Sadly I think it was all a waste of effort.

Morrison called the shots.. and that is so obvious.... :roll :roll :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 18 Feb 2020, 00:00

And the conflict continues. :thumb
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Return to Politics