⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Feb 2020, 06:20

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:surprisingly ... or not, Romney is the only one with any sense of decency


Did you hear him afterwards? He invoked God and his faith over and over again, subtly implying that he was holier than everybody else. You may be fooled by that, but I think it’s his shtick. It’s bullshit.

Or maybe I’m wrong. Maybe God really did tell Saint Mitt how to vote.

If he was truly decent he would plead with the Ukraine to investigate the whole matter and clear his name..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby DreamRyderX » 07 Feb 2020, 10:47

SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:what kind of bigger intellect does it take to brag about sexual assault?

and the trailer trash love him for it

pond scum

seth i suspect you are just as stupid or self interested as every american.....

build your fucking wall just to keep your lot there..... not that many of you have ever left or would


Thanks for the new sig, Hatty :thumb


if it fits.........

i don't mind you reminding everyone from time to time that americans are stupid, ignorant and self obsessed

carry on


OK, I will.

... and proud of my country.

I never hear you guys stating your pride in your country, ever.


Well, as an American myself, & living here for the better part of 35 years, I also found that their lack of outward Nationalism & Patriotism strange. But a while back, as I started to know Aussies better, I started to see that they are both Nationalistic & Patriotic, just extremely quiet/subdued about it.....Why?.....I still can't rightly understand, maybe they are concerned that they will hurt non-Aussies' feelings, cause a Muslim uprising, or an Aboriginal's inferiority concerns, or maybe it goes back to their natural laid back lifestyles toward just about everything except footy, or the occasional gold medals they try to win at the Olympics.

Want to get an Aussie inspired, wave a slab of stubbies under his nose. Nothing gets an Aussies' interests more stirred than alcohol! Image

Back on a serious note though Seth, Aussies are very proud of their beautiful country, it's they just aren't as fervently loud, & in your face about it as we Americans can be about America the Beautiful, Home of the Free Because of the Brave.......probably because Americans are devout, life-long revolutionaries, & Aussies never had to historically fight for their lives & Freedoms, as our people have, & still do from time to time.

Historically, we have different types of Freedoms & Rights than they have, & take way more Liberty's enjoying them louder for longer than they do. Image
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 506
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby hatty » 07 Feb 2020, 11:27

how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby SethBullock » 07 Feb 2020, 13:02

greggerypeccary wrote:
karlrand wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote: :bgrin


And this President is acquitted for life. :bgrin

unless he gets impeached again.... he has at least until November to Fuck up again and almost 5 years of Dodgy dealing if he get back in.... :purple


I reckon he will be impeached again.

He's not a smart man - he doesn't learn.

Six bankruptcies, three marriages, countless failed businesses, etc.

I think he'll push the envelope even further, and the Dems will be forced to impeach him again.

He'll go down in history as the only President to be impeached twice, as well as being the most unpopular politician ever.

It’s dangerous to assume because he’s ’not smart’ he lack’s vast reserves of rat cunning. And never underestimate the stupidily of the American electorate, the rigged electoral system, the gaping holes in the constitution etc. Putin must have gone through two hundred dozen bottles of the best French champagne celebrating his good luck having Trump in the Whitehouse.


greggerypeccary wrote:Oh, I predict he'll win a second term.

I've never doubted that for a minute.


Maybe. Maybe not.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby karlrand » 07 Feb 2020, 13:03

hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha

Agree but I’ll add one to your list :-

Sucking up to Uncle Sam.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 06 Jul 2019, 16:44
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby SethBullock » 07 Feb 2020, 13:05

hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby karlrand » 07 Feb 2020, 13:07

SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?

Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?
karlrand
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 06 Jul 2019, 16:44
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby SethBullock » 07 Feb 2020, 13:29

karlrand wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?

Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?


Look at Hatty's post and tell me if there is anything he is proud of about Australia.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby hatty » 07 Feb 2020, 13:38

SethBullock wrote:
karlrand wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?

Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?


Look at Hatty's post and tell me if there is anything he is proud of about Australia.


listing the reasons why i don't brag, beat my chest and take to the streets with tiki torches on australia day does not mean i am not a proud australian, and having travelled far and wide feel fortunate to have been born, and subsequently allowed to live and raise my kids here...... gloc free (ooohh..... there is something i don't hate)

i love a lot about my country...... somethings not so much........i simply refuse to be encouraged to be proud of everything
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby SethBullock » 07 Feb 2020, 14:35

hatty wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
karlrand wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?

Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?


Look at Hatty's post and tell me if there is anything he is proud of about Australia.


listing the reasons why i don't brag, beat my chest and take to the streets with tiki torches on australia day does not mean i am not a proud australian, and having travelled far and wide feel fortunate to have been born, and subsequently allowed to live and raise my kids here...... gloc free (ooohh..... there is something i don't hate)

i love a lot about my country...... somethings not so much........i simply refuse to be encouraged to be proud of everything


That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby SethBullock » 09 Feb 2020, 03:39

Pelosi is trying to get Twitter and Facebook to take down this video, so you better watch it while you can.

Yes, of course it's edited. But the editing creates the intended symbolism.

“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2635
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby Dax » 09 Feb 2020, 09:43

SethBullock wrote:That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?


It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl
User avatar
Dax
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby karlrand » 09 Feb 2020, 10:18

Dax wrote:
SethBullock wrote:That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?


It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl

You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.
karlrand
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 319
Joined: 06 Jul 2019, 16:44
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby hatty » 09 Feb 2020, 12:06

SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
karlrand wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
hatty wrote:how long you americans got?

i am not proud of our history

i am not proud of our government

i am not proud of our history of mistreatment of our indigenous people.

i'm not proud of our mistreatment of the environment

i'm not proud of our treatment of refugees

i am not proud of our treatment of young people

i am not proud of wealth disparity and financial desperation.

so excuse me if i don't feel the need to puff out my chest like americans do and brag despite all the things i just listed

any wonder they are all stockpiling weapons.

i am fortunate to live here but i shall be fucked if going to support that shit........ i'll leave that to trump supporters

and drx i would prefer booze to guns...... or as you americans do it...... booze and guns at the same time...... yee fucking ha


So if you hate everything about your country, why are you fortunate to live there?

Do you have the vaguest understanding of what ‘everything’ means?


Look at Hatty's post and tell me if there is anything he is proud of about Australia.


listing the reasons why i don't brag, beat my chest and take to the streets with tiki torches on australia day does not mean i am not a proud australian, and having travelled far and wide feel fortunate to have been born, and subsequently allowed to live and raise my kids here...... gloc free (ooohh..... there is something i don't hate)

i love a lot about my country...... somethings not so much........i simply refuse to be encouraged to be proud of everything


That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?


not having to sleep with one eye open....... and cheese that is actually cheese.

i could go on however i'm not the bragging type
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby Dax » 09 Feb 2020, 12:31

karlrand wrote:
Dax wrote:
SethBullock wrote:That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?


It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl

You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.


The Rump is a typical bullying coward, no one knows what he will do next and his follows like all clones, will follow him to the grave. He's no different to every other dictatorial ideological idiot, brain dead, totally ignorant and determined to be right against all the facts.

You can see the outcome, his followers are so stupid, they are willing to deny the facts and support his insane claims which are always debunked by reality. He is no different to Hitler, Mao and every other elitist drop kick that wants to rule the world. Problem is, he and all of his nut case followers are just going down the same road as the Rumps insane predecessors, to oblivion.

There is an old saying, which I abide by and have run my business, a good leader takes their followers to where the followers want to go, in the best and safest way. Bad leader forces their follows to got where the leader wants to go at any cost to the followers. There are no good leaders on the planet, just egocentric deluded ideological nutters and not one has come out the other end successfully and the rump is no different. He is bringing disaster to the USA and a lot of the planet and only heavily cloned denialist fools would not see that.
User avatar
Dax
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Feb 2020, 14:38

The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Feb 2020, 15:01

HBS Guy wrote:The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!

He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Feb 2020, 15:23

Greggy doesn’t post daily rants here tho probably does on OzPol.

I have tuned American politics out, dreary partisan rubbish apart from noting Trumpy wants war with Iran. I also note that because of Trumpy Iran is refining uranium again.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 55085
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Feb 2020, 15:50

HBS Guy wrote:Greggy doesn’t post daily rants here tho probably does on OzPol.

I have tuned American politics out, dreary partisan rubbish apart from noting Trumpy wants war with Iran. I also note that because of Trumpy Iran is refining uranium again.

Ohh he does only he only insults Trump and those that think he is OK, Unlike Dax who insults all because he believes he is the only one in the world that knows the truth :tweed
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby johnsmith » 09 Feb 2020, 16:40

DonDeeHippy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!

He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple



Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9672
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Feb 2020, 18:13

johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!

He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple



Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn

and now music, he is the clone idealist police for it too (see pinky I did the right 2( I think)) :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2020, 00:22

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I never hear you guys stating your pride in your country, ever.


Not much to be proud of at the moment.

We have a criminal government too.




Yeah, and most of us are starting to understand that... or not, if you're fucking blind, but anyway...
:grn
Hope U R happy Seth.
YOUR HERO WON.

So , time will show us the consequences of the actions we take....

Your future is JUST as uncertain as ours, :bgrin :roll , but I must say..

I wish I had a stash of guns like those you own...


I cannot foresee a peaceful transition.

Get down
to tree branches
and cleavers
vs hi-tech ..
before u know
it
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2020, 00:45

karlrand wrote:
Dax wrote:
SethBullock wrote:That's nice to hear, Hatty. What do you love about your country?


It's not as insane as the USA, but is still under the control of insane god nutters and heading that way fast. We have a huge advantage over the USA, the population is not armed to the teeth and trigger happy, which makes it a reasonably safe place to live.

Who cares whether the rump gets impeached or not, he's rapidly destroying all USA allegiances, throwing away allies and creating more and more enemies. Now that's real logical thinking. :rofl


You forget to mention the most significant fact about Trump. He has the nuclear codes in that little black brief case that travels with him . We’d all best pray he doesn’t have another of his juvenile hissy fits with that red button.



No. We don't need to pray to any redundant entity, we need to ignore the fuckwit.
I mean seriously, paying him attention is what he craves ..

Do you think he'd KILL himself..?? I am sure he understands likely outcomes from aggressive behaviour, military in nature,
and as he is basically a coward who only attacks the weak, or his own... and HMMM??
suck suck Putin..
Suck Suck K J ILL :WTF :roll

This person is a caricature ... it's like a creation of a cartoonist... :roll :roll :bgrin

What does that make the country... the USA.?
I must say, it isn't a JOKE. But it could be a tragedy.

Like I keep saying, only time will tell what happens....

So good luck there. :tweed :tweed :tweed
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby pinkeye » 10 Feb 2020, 00:48

DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!

He doesn't sound much different to Greggy when it comes to Trump :purple



Dax's song is always the same, it doesn't matter if the topic is trump, cars, nuns or plants. It's his answer for everything. :grn

and now music, he is the clone idealist police for it too (see pinky I did the right 2( I think)) :purple


Indeed you did :thumb
All the way
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: ⮞President Trump Acquitted & Found Not Guilty⮜

Postby Dax » 10 Feb 2020, 09:41

HBS Guy wrote:The above is the biggest heap of crap ever posted on this bulletin board.

Change the channel Dax you are fucking boring!


Just look at your life compared to mine and you'll see real boring and crap. :rofl
User avatar
Dax
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests