Unimpeachable Trump

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby pinkeye » 05 Feb 2020, 00:07

SethBullock wrote:"In the last 15 months we traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been to 57 states, I think 1 left to go." - Barack Obama

Nobody's perfect.


AHH my friend, the world is no longer dealing with Obama.

The world is dealing with TRUMP. There really is no point in continually trying to drag this into the past... we have to deal with this president. Donald TRUMP.

Altho it beats me how he ever deserved the role. MONEY TALKS …
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4639
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Feb 2020, 05:14

Romney now becomes the first senator in American history to vote to remove a president of his own party in a Senate impeachment trial. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 07:35

DonDeeHippy wrote:Romney now becomes the first senator in American history to vote to remove a president of his own party in a Senate impeachment trial. :purple


And Trump might end up being the first President in American history to be impeached twice :bgrin
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Feb 2020, 07:49

greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Romney now becomes the first senator in American history to vote to remove a president of his own party in a Senate impeachment trial. :purple


And Trump might end up being the first President in American history to be impeached twice :bgrin



If they use the same standards that they used on Clinton and Impeached Trump everytime he Purgered himself it would be every week

At least one Republican Senator can sleep well tonight after the vote.... :rofl
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 08:04

DonDeeHippy wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Romney now becomes the first senator in American history to vote to remove a president of his own party in a Senate impeachment trial. :purple


And Trump might end up being the first President in American history to be impeached twice :bgrin



If they use the same standards that they used on Clinton and Impeached Trump everytime he Purgered himself it would be every week

At least one Republican Senator can sleep well tonight after the vote.... :rofl


Yes.

The others should all go top themselves - they've brought about the end of the rule of law in America.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 06 Feb 2020, 12:20

greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Romney now becomes the first senator in American history to vote to remove a president of his own party in a Senate impeachment trial. :purple


And Trump might end up being the first President in American history to be impeached twice :bgrin



If they use the same standards that they used on Clinton and Impeached Trump everytime he Purgered himself it would be every week

At least one Republican Senator can sleep well tonight after the vote.... :rofl


Yes.

The others should all go top themselves - they've brought about the end of the rule of law in America.


Or, they have validated it.

The Obstruction of Congress was bogus on its face.

The Abuse of Power charge was an opinion. It's not a crime defined in law. It was a charge motivated by political rivalry and personal hatred that they never would have brought against a Democratic president for doing the same thing.

The one Republican who voted for the Abuse charge has a personal grudge against Trump, and he voted NO on the Obstruction charge.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2637
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby hatty » 06 Feb 2020, 12:22

trump university seth....... look it up

the cunt is a con man and you have all been had

nice one
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Feb 2020, 12:26

No the republicans only Impeached a president for Lying about a private matter that had no bearing on the state..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 12:52

hatty wrote:trump university seth....... look it up

the cunt is a con man and you have all been had

nice one


He was ordered by the courts to stop using the term 'university', as it was nothing more than a real estate seminar.

He's more than a con man - he's a fraud and a crook.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby hatty » 06 Feb 2020, 12:52

different rules for different people....... duh?

that's just what trump learned from picking on all his classmates at boarding school without sanction because his daddy had money

the american dream........ they must be so proud
Last edited by hatty on 06 Feb 2020, 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 12:54

hatty wrote:different rules for different people....... duh?

that's just what trump learned from picking on all his classmates at boarding school without sanction because his daddy had money


Money that was used to pay off doctors to get him out of going to Vietnam.

Con-man, fraud, crook, and coward.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby hatty » 06 Feb 2020, 12:55

greggerypeccary wrote:
hatty wrote:different rules for different people....... duh?

that's just what trump learned from picking on all his classmates at boarding school without sanction because his daddy had money


Money that was used to pay off doctors to get him out of going to Vietnam.

Con-man, fraud, crook, and coward.


you forgot bully and sexual predator

and he cheats at golf because he is shit
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 12:59

hatty wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
hatty wrote:different rules for different people....... duh?

that's just what trump learned from picking on all his classmates at boarding school without sanction because his daddy had money


Money that was used to pay off doctors to get him out of going to Vietnam.

Con-man, fraud, crook, and coward.


you forgot bully and sexual predator

and he cheats at golf because he is shit


The list is endless.

I'd list his good points, but I can't think of any.

Philanthropist? Nope - he stole all the money from his own charity?

Can anyone think of something nice to say about him?
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 06 Feb 2020, 13:18

greggerypeccary wrote:
hatty wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
hatty wrote:different rules for different people....... duh?

that's just what trump learned from picking on all his classmates at boarding school without sanction because his daddy had money


Money that was used to pay off doctors to get him out of going to Vietnam.

Con-man, fraud, crook, and coward.


you forgot bully and sexual predator

and he cheats at golf because he is shit


The list is endless.

I'd list his good points, but I can't think of any.

Philanthropist? Nope - he stole all the money from his own charity?

Can anyone think of something nice to say about him?

He has a awesome first Name :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 06 Feb 2020, 15:07

We didn't elect "Saint Trump", and we knew it.

But most politicians are not saints either. They're better at hiding it than Trump, but they are not saints. Far from it.

I agree with most of his policies. Not all, but most.

I thank the stars that Hillary lost because she was a war-loving maniac.

The country is doing well under his policies.

But, he could lose in November. I am not as optimistic as others who support him. If he loses you guys can celebrate.

His replacement would be ...

A fake native American,
An old communist,
A mayor of a small city,
An old and corrupt former vice president,
Or a billionaire who is buying his way into the election.

Whoever wins, I'll still love my country.

Seth
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2637
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 06 Feb 2020, 15:09

SethBullock wrote:We didn't elect "Saint Trump", and we knew it.

But most politicians are not saints either. They're better at hiding it than Trump, but they are not saints. Far from it.

I agree with most of his policies. Not all, but most.

I thank the stars that Hillary lost because she was a war-loving maniac.

The country is doing well under his policies.

But, he could lose in November. I am not as optimistic as others who support him. If he loses you guys can celebrate.

His replacement would be ...

A fake native American,
An old communist,
A mayor of a small city,
An old and corrupt former vice president,
Or a billionaire who is buying his way into the election.


Whoever wins, I'll still love my country.

Seth


All much better than the alleged child rapist.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby hatty » 07 Feb 2020, 08:41

SethBullock wrote:We didn't elect "Saint Trump", and we knew it.

But most politicians are not saints either. They're better at hiding it than Trump, but they are not saints. Far from it.

I agree with most of his policies. Not all, but most.

I thank the stars that Hillary lost because she was a war-loving maniac.

The country is doing well under his policies.

But, he could lose in November. I am not as optimistic as others who support him. If he loses you guys can celebrate.

His replacement would be ...

A fake native American,
An old communist,
A mayor of a small city,
An old and corrupt former vice president,
Or a billionaire who is buying his way into the election.

Whoever wins, I'll still love my country.

Seth


and rightly so seth.

america has so many great qualities.

thats why the fall from grace is such a shame
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron