Unimpeachable Trump

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 04:58

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth shoots himself in the. Up thread he wrote:

The man is running for president, and so we all deserve to know everything.


He was referring to Biden. But...apparently he does not believe we deserve to know everything ....... about what Trump did.

That's officially a 'gotcha' Sheriff!


We already know everything, Aussie. There was NO WAY Bolton or any of Trump's inner circle could have POSSIBLY added anything new.

Trump wanted aid withheld until he had a commitment by Ukraine to investigate the corruption of Burisma and the Bidens.

So what? Do you think the American people deserve to know everything about that corruption, or should it be kept quiet?

It doesn't matter that it was in his political interest because it is in the national interest.

And if Hillary Clinton had been elected president, the Democratic House would have never, ever, ever, EVER impeached her for the exact same thing, done exactly the same way, ESPECIALLY if the corruption involved Trump and his son.

ZERO chance of that. ZERO.

And if they wouldn't impeach her for it, they cannot impeach Trump for it with any legitimacy.

None of that is debatable. End of story.

Except the Republicans Impeached Clinton for far less...…. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 05:18

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth shoots himself in the. Up thread he wrote:

The man is running for president, and so we all deserve to know everything.


He was referring to Biden. But...apparently he does not believe we deserve to know everything ....... about what Trump did.

That's officially a 'gotcha' Sheriff!


We already know everything, Aussie. There was NO WAY Bolton or any of Trump's inner circle could have POSSIBLY added anything new.

Trump wanted aid withheld until he had a commitment by Ukraine to investigate the corruption of Burisma and the Bidens.

So what? Do you think the American people deserve to know everything about that corruption, or should it be kept quiet?

It doesn't matter that it was in his political interest because it is in the national interest.

And if Hillary Clinton had been elected president, the Democratic House would have never, ever, ever, EVER impeached her for the exact same thing, done exactly the same way, ESPECIALLY if the corruption involved Trump and his son.

ZERO chance of that. ZERO.

And if they wouldn't impeach her for it, they cannot impeach Trump for it with any legitimacy.

None of that is debatable. End of story.

Except the Republicans Impeached Clinton for far less...…. :purple


Far less? :grn
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 05:22

Hell, if Trump, the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, had sex with a 21 year old intern in the White House, and then he went on television and made a direct lie about it, and then he committed the crime of Perjury over it, and then it was proven through his DNA, I would say he should be removed.

So would you, Hatty.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 05:43

SethBullock wrote:Hell, if Trump, the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, had sex with a 21 year old intern in the White House, and then he went on television and made a direct lie about it, and then he committed the crime of Perjury over it, and then it was proven through his DNA, I would say he should be removed.

So would you, Hatty.

So your saying After trump withheld aid, he hasn't tried everything in his power to cover it up afterward... how is that different… or less of a crime....
What even funnier is that most of Trumps lawyers where on the other side persecuting Clinton and have now done a complete backflip on their arguments... There is no integrity here...
The republicans are just as bad as the democrats for using a situation to make political headway.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 05:48

Clinton was Impeached for Fucking one person, Trump is Impeached for Fucking a Country.....
(unfortunately only a borrowed quote)
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 07:40

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Hell, if Trump, the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, had sex with a 21 year old intern in the White House, and then he went on television and made a direct lie about it, and then he committed the crime of Perjury over it, and then it was proven through his DNA, I would say he should be removed.

So would you, Hatty.

So your saying After trump withheld aid, he hasn't tried everything in his power to cover it up afterward... how is that different… or less of a crime....


What Trump did with Ukraine was not a crime. Other presidents have asked countries to do things in exchange for foreign aid. Trump did not ask the Ukrainian president to do anything illegal or immoral. He asked him to restart an investigation that was never completed. He did not try to dictate how that investigation should turn out. None of that is a crime. Not having a crime to charge, the Democrats charged him with Abuse of Power which is not a defined crime, but a malfeasance in office. The problem is, of course, that the Biden corruption should be investigated because the man is running for president, and so it is flimsy at best to charge that this request made by the President was an example of malfeasance in office. Understandably, the Democrats don't like Trump trying to expose the Biden corruption, and so they called it an Abuse of Power and impeached him in retaliation.

This was never about the removal of the President. This was a political retaliation for trying to expose the corruption of one of their leading candidates.

I have said over and over that this impeachment objectively lacks legitimacy, and it does.

DonDeeHippy wrote:What even funnier is that most of Trumps lawyers where on the other side persecuting Clinton and have now done a complete backflip on their arguments... There is no integrity here...
The republicans are just as bad as the democrats for using a situation to make political headway.... :purple


It was the Democrats who initiated all of this, however. Not that Republicans are angels or anything, but all of this has been at the initiation of the Democrats for their political advantage.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby Aussie » 03 Feb 2020, 08:23

Seth:

Joe Biden is running for president, and we, the People, deserve to know everything he did there,


So is Trump running for President and we, the People, are being denied the opportunity to know everything he got up to and why concerning Ukraine.

Do you not see your double standard? One for Biden, another for Trump...both being candidates for the Presidency.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 08:34

SethBullock wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Hell, if Trump, the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, had sex with a 21 year old intern in the White House, and then he went on television and made a direct lie about it, and then he committed the crime of Perjury over it, and then it was proven through his DNA, I would say he should be removed.

So would you, Hatty.

So your saying After trump withheld aid, he hasn't tried everything in his power to cover it up afterward... how is that different… or less of a crime....


What Trump did with Ukraine was not a crime. Other presidents have asked countries to do things in exchange for foreign aid. Trump did not ask the Ukrainian president to do anything illegal or immoral. He asked him to restart an investigation that was never completed. He did not try to dictate how that investigation should turn out. None of that is a crime. Not having a crime to charge, the Democrats charged him with Abuse of Power which is not a defined crime, but a malfeasance in office. The problem is, of course, that the Biden corruption should be investigated because the man is running for president, and so it is flimsy at best to charge that this request made by the President was an example of malfeasance in office. Understandably, the Democrats don't like Trump trying to expose the Biden corruption, and so they called it an Abuse of Power and impeached him in retaliation.

This was never about the removal of the President. This was a political retaliation for trying to expose the corruption of one of their leading candidates.

I have said over and over that this impeachment objectively lacks legitimacy, and it does.

DonDeeHippy wrote:What even funnier is that most of Trumps lawyers where on the other side persecuting Clinton and have now done a complete backflip on their arguments... There is no integrity here...
The republicans are just as bad as the democrats for using a situation to make political headway.... :purple


It was the Democrats who initiated all of this, however. Not that Republicans are angels or anything, but all of this has been at the initiation of the Democrats for their political advantage.

Yes I agree with you Trump did no wrong in asking Ukraine to investige Biden
Blackmailing a desperate country with 140 millions dollars that the senate approved if they didn't is the question...
Another question is how neutral would that investigation be when there is 140 million dollars at stake on what you present..

Also if Trump did no wrong then why so much coverup and threatening people to be quite and not co-operating with his own government to investigate the issue.....
The Biggest thing I've realized is Trump in all his arrogance thinks he can do as he please just because he is the president, even his lawyers are trying to put that across.


Now to Clinton
He had sex with a woman, that was the business of Clinton, Monika and his wife, no one else....
He lied to the public about a personal issue that really was no ones business.....

If the republicans thought that was a big enough reason to Impeach, surely Blackmailing a country to get your way and then covering it up and withholding evidence is also worth investigation.....

If Trump doesn't get sanctioned then what if this saying to the world and especially your own people? You can do what you want as president because you believe it's for the best, Nixon thought that too.
:purple

On the topic of Biden, yes why not ask Ukraine as a favour to USA and even offer to pay for the investigations and trails to find out what happened, I'm fine with that and I think it should be done
After all why Replace Trump with someone just as dodgy if Biden is guilty...:purple
Last edited by DonDeeHippy on 03 Feb 2020, 08:52, edited 3 times in total.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby hatty » 03 Feb 2020, 08:40

the orange pussy grabbing cunt can do anything he likes if it is in the interest of the people who supposedly elected him.

when he does shit just for himself..... that is unlawful.

whatever helps the idiots sleep at night........

oh thats right...... a loaded weapon under their pillow .
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1333
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DreamRyderX » 03 Feb 2020, 09:38

..



................................................................



Professor Alan Dershowitz was spot on Constitutionally in his response when he was asked a question on the US Senate floor, during the question & answer phase of the Political Impeachment 'Trial".........Furthermore, he was also quite correct when he responded to Chris Wallace in the above interview.

All has been said & done. There will be no new relevant information to the process (the MSM will continue to bring up stuff, & so will the democ-rats, but they will all be immaterial to the continuing proceeding...that phase has passed).

The final scene of this Political 'trial' will be the vote for conviction. And as mentioned earlier, to get a conviction the Prosecution (the House Representatives) will need a Super-Majority vote, & failing that, the President will be effectively found 'Not Guilty' of All accusations, charges, & Articles of Impeachment......fully acquitting the President of any & all impeachable wrongdoing.......like it or not.....agree with it or not.....

The American People will have the "Final Say" in November, when they either accept the President for another 4 year term in Office, or they reject his re-election bid, & bring in another to replace him as President-Elect.


...............................................................................Image


..
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 506
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Feb 2020, 10:43

hatty wrote:the orange pussy grabbing cunt can do anything he likes if it is in the interest of the people who supposedly elected him.

when he does shit just for himself..... that is unlawful.

whatever helps the idiots sleep at night........

oh thats right...... a loaded weapon under their pillow .



Lol :bgrin
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4761
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 10:55

Aussie wrote:Seth:

Joe Biden is running for president, and we, the People, deserve to know everything he did there,


So is Trump running for President and we, the People, are being denied the opportunity to know everything he got up to and why concerning Ukraine.

Do you not see your double standard? One for Biden, another for Trump...both being candidates for the Presidency.


We know what Trump did concerning Ukraine, so there's no double standard.

Bolton's writing a book.

The House can still subpoena witnesses if it wants to. But if they get those witnesses, all they're going to tell us is what we already know.

On the other hand, we know very little about what Joe Biden did.

What I'd like to know about Biden is how Joe set up the job for his son. Who did he talk to about it, both in the U.S., in the Obama administration (Did he talk to President Obama about it?), and in the Ukraine. Who negotiated Hunter's salary? How much time did Hunter actually spend in Ukraine "on the job"? What about letters, emails, and text messages concerning this arrangement? What did Burisma get in return for putting Hunter on the payroll? What did Joe's closest aides know about it?
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby Aussie » 03 Feb 2020, 11:04

The whole truth concerning Trump has been suppressed, and you seem to be acknowledging it.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 11:22

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:So your saying After trump withheld aid, he hasn't tried everything in his power to cover it up afterward... how is that different… or less of a crime....


What Trump did with Ukraine was not a crime. Other presidents have asked countries to do things in exchange for foreign aid. Trump did not ask the Ukrainian president to do anything illegal or immoral. He asked him to restart an investigation that was never completed. He did not try to dictate how that investigation should turn out. None of that is a crime. Not having a crime to charge, the Democrats charged him with Abuse of Power which is not a defined crime, but a malfeasance in office. The problem is, of course, that the Biden corruption should be investigated because the man is running for president, and so it is flimsy at best to charge that this request made by the President was an example of malfeasance in office. Understandably, the Democrats don't like Trump trying to expose the Biden corruption, and so they called it an Abuse of Power and impeached him in retaliation.

This was never about the removal of the President. This was a political retaliation for trying to expose the corruption of one of their leading candidates.

I have said over and over that this impeachment objectively lacks legitimacy, and it does.

DonDeeHippy wrote:What even funnier is that most of Trumps lawyers where on the other side persecuting Clinton and have now done a complete backflip on their arguments... There is no integrity here...
The republicans are just as bad as the democrats for using a situation to make political headway.... :purple


It was the Democrats who initiated all of this, however. Not that Republicans are angels or anything, but all of this has been at the initiation of the Democrats for their political advantage.

Yes I agree with you Trump did no wrong in asking Ukraine to investige Biden
Blackmailing a desperate country with 140 millions dollars that the senate approved if they didn't is the question...


That money was our money, not theirs. Trump always intended to give it to them, but he wanted something in return which is the same as other presidents. He did not ask the Ukrainians to do anything illegal or corrupt. He asked them to investigate corruption that involves a man running for president.

DonDeeHippy wrote:Another question is how neutral would that investigation be when there is 140 million dollars at stake on what you present..


Trump didn't ask for a particular outcome of the investigation. He wanted assurances that the investigation would happen.

DonDeeHippy wrote:Also if Trump did no wrong then why so much coverup and threatening people to be quite and not co-operating with his own government to investigate the issue.....
The Biggest thing I've realized is Trump in all his arrogance thinks he can do as he please just because he is the president, even his lawyers are trying to put that across.


No one in this country is ever required to present evidence against themselves. Accordingly, President Trump is under no obligation to help the House impeach him.

"Executive privilege" is the right of an executive to have private conversations. It is not an absolute right, however. It is up to the courts to decide on a case by case basis. The House chose not to avail itself of that option.

DonDeeHippy wrote:Now to Clinton
He had sex with a woman, that was the business of Clinton, Monika and his wife, no one else....
He lied to the public about a personal issue that really was no ones business.....


So if Trump did the same thing, including committing Perjury, you would excuse him?

DonDeeHippy wrote:If Trump doesn't get sanctioned then what if this saying to the world and especially your own people? You can do what you want as president because you believe it's for the best, Nixon thought that too.


Trump has been sanctioned, hasn't he? Nixon's case is not comparable to Trump's. Nixon committed the crime of Obstruction of Justice because he was covering up articulable, statutory crimes, and his removal would have had bipartisan support if he hadn't resigned first.

DonDeeHippy wrote:On the topic of Biden, yes why not ask Ukraine as a favour to USA and even offer to pay for the investigations and trails to find out what happened, I'm fine with that and I think it should be done
After all why Replace Trump with someone just as dodgy if Biden is guilty...:purple


Funny, because that's what Trump said to the president of Ukraine. "I would like you to do us a favor ..."
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:22

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

Joe Biden is running for president, and we, the People, deserve to know everything he did there,


So is Trump running for President and we, the People, are being denied the opportunity to know everything he got up to and why concerning Ukraine.

Do you not see your double standard? One for Biden, another for Trump...both being candidates for the Presidency.


We know what Trump did concerning Ukraine, so there's no double standard.

Bolton's writing a book.

The House can still subpoena witnesses if it wants to. But if they get those witnesses, all they're going to tell us is what we already know.

On the other hand, we know very little about what Joe Biden did.

What I'd like to know about Biden is how Joe set up the job for his son. Who did he talk to about it, both in the U.S., in the Obama administration (Did he talk to President Obama about it?), and in the Ukraine. Who negotiated Hunter's salary? How much time did Hunter actually spend in Ukraine "on the job"? What about letters, emails, and text messages concerning this arrangement? What did Burisma get in return for putting Hunter on the payroll? What did Joe's closest aides know about it?

If there is enough evidence to take Biden to trial, then why isn't it happening.... Surely the Republicans' that took a President to Impeachment because he lied about a personal matter wouldn't have any scruples about taking a Opponent that actually did someone thing wrong to task... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 11:23

Aussie wrote:The whole truth concerning Trump has been suppressed, and you seem to be acknowledging it.


What whole truth??

Tell me!
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:28

SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:Now to Clinton He had sex with a woman, that was the business of Clinton, Monika and his wife, no one else....He lied to the public about a personal issue that really was no ones business.....So if Trump did the same thing, including committing Perjury, you would excuse him?

That isn't the point you keep saying if it was the other way around the republicans wouldn't of called for a Impeachment...
The republicans called for a impeachment when a President lied about a private matter that really was no ones business... It's that bad that when their own words are used against them from the Clinton days they run for cover... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:39

SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:On the topic of Biden, yes why not ask Ukraine as a favour to USA and even offer to pay for the investigations and trails to find out what happened, I'm fine with that and I think it should be doneAfter all why Replace Trump with someone just as dodgy if Biden is guilty...Funny, because that's what Trump said to the president of Ukraine. "I would like you to do us a favor ..."

You forgot about the part where he said, if you don't do it I Wont give your 140 millions dollars, even though the senate already said you could have it. It's my way or the highway.....
If Trump doesn't get convicted then it really just shows the world that American leaders can do what the fuck they want and there is no rules for them........
Tell me if you where a world leader and had to negotiate with Trump would your believe a word he said .. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 11:41

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

Joe Biden is running for president, and we, the People, deserve to know everything he did there,


So is Trump running for President and we, the People, are being denied the opportunity to know everything he got up to and why concerning Ukraine.

Do you not see your double standard? One for Biden, another for Trump...both being candidates for the Presidency.


We know what Trump did concerning Ukraine, so there's no double standard.

Bolton's writing a book.

The House can still subpoena witnesses if it wants to. But if they get those witnesses, all they're going to tell us is what we already know.

On the other hand, we know very little about what Joe Biden did.

What I'd like to know about Biden is how Joe set up the job for his son. Who did he talk to about it, both in the U.S., in the Obama administration (Did he talk to President Obama about it?), and in the Ukraine. Who negotiated Hunter's salary? How much time did Hunter actually spend in Ukraine "on the job"? What about letters, emails, and text messages concerning this arrangement? What did Burisma get in return for putting Hunter on the payroll? What did Joe's closest aides know about it?

If there is enough evidence to take Biden to trial, then why isn't it happening.... Surely the Republicans' that took a President to Impeachment because he lied about a personal matter wouldn't have any scruples about taking a Opponent that actually did someone thing wrong to task... :purple


I don't know. Why don't you ask the House Democrats to open hearings on Biden's corrupt actions? I'm sure they're really anxious to do that. :roll

But seriously, if a high-ranking politician sets up his relatives in high-paying do-nothing jobs, and everyone agrees to it, I am not aware of a crime being committed by doing it. That may be why there is no criminal investigation of that arrangement. There never is. Politicians commit this corrupt practice all the time. But that doesn't mean we don't deserve to know everything about it, especially if they're running for the presidency.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 11:43

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:Now to Clinton He had sex with a woman, that was the business of Clinton, Monika and his wife, no one else....He lied to the public about a personal issue that really was no ones business.....So if Trump did the same thing, including committing Perjury, you would excuse him?

That isn't the point you keep saying if it was the other way around the republicans wouldn't of called for a Impeachment...
The republicans called for a impeachment when a President lied about a private matter that really was no ones business... It's that bad that when their own words are used against them from the Clinton days they run for cover... :purple


Don, what I have said is that a Democratic House would never have impeached Hillary or Barack for the same thing, and, therefore, their impeachment of Trump lacks legitimacy.
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby SethBullock » 03 Feb 2020, 11:46

DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:On the topic of Biden, yes why not ask Ukraine as a favour to USA and even offer to pay for the investigations and trails to find out what happened, I'm fine with that and I think it should be doneAfter all why Replace Trump with someone just as dodgy if Biden is guilty...


SethBullock wrote:Funny, because that's what Trump said to the president of Ukraine. "I would like you to do us a favor ..."


DonDeeHippy wrote:You forgot about the part where he said, if you don't do it I Wont give your 140 millions dollars, even though the senate already said you could have it. It's my way or the highway.....
If Trump doesn't get convicted then it really just shows the world that American leaders can do what the fuck they want and there is no rules for them........
Tell me if you where a world leader and had to negotiate with Trump would your believe a word he said .. :purple


But Trump never said that to President Zelensky
“I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” - Stephen Grellet
User avatar
SethBullock
Warthog
 
Posts: 2634
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:55

SethBullock wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:Seth:

Joe Biden is running for president, and we, the People, deserve to know everything he did there,


So is Trump running for President and we, the People, are being denied the opportunity to know everything he got up to and why concerning Ukraine.

Do you not see your double standard? One for Biden, another for Trump...both being candidates for the Presidency.


We know what Trump did concerning Ukraine, so there's no double standard.

Bolton's writing a book.

The House can still subpoena witnesses if it wants to. But if they get those witnesses, all they're going to tell us is what we already know.

On the other hand, we know very little about what Joe Biden did.

What I'd like to know about Biden is how Joe set up the job for his son. Who did he talk to about it, both in the U.S., in the Obama administration (Did he talk to President Obama about it?), and in the Ukraine. Who negotiated Hunter's salary? How much time did Hunter actually spend in Ukraine "on the job"? What about letters, emails, and text messages concerning this arrangement? What did Burisma get in return for putting Hunter on the payroll? What did Joe's closest aides know about it?

If there is enough evidence to take Biden to trial, then why isn't it happening.... Surely the Republicans' that took a President to Impeachment because he lied about a personal matter wouldn't have any scruples about taking a Opponent that actually did someone thing wrong to task... :purple


I don't know. Why don't you ask the House Democrats to open hearings on Biden's corrupt actions? I'm sure they're really anxious to do that. :roll

But seriously, if a high-ranking politician sets up his relatives in high-paying do-nothing jobs, and everyone agrees to it, I am not aware of a crime being committed by doing it. That may be why there is no criminal investigation of that arrangement. There never is. Politicians commit this corrupt practice all the time. But that doesn't mean we don't deserve to know everything about it, especially if they're running for the presidency.

True what was done both with Trump and Clinton was not wrong in itself, Asking a country to investigate corruption or having a affair.... Blackmailing a desperate country with hundreds of millions of dollars and then trying to cover up what you did isn't, or is lying about the affair to the public and trying to cover it up..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:57

SethBullock wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:Now to Clinton He had sex with a woman, that was the business of Clinton, Monika and his wife, no one else....He lied to the public about a personal issue that really was no ones business.....So if Trump did the same thing, including committing Perjury, you would excuse him?

That isn't the point you keep saying if it was the other way around the republicans wouldn't of called for a Impeachment...
The republicans called for a impeachment when a President lied about a private matter that really was no ones business... It's that bad that when their own words are used against them from the Clinton days they run for cover... :purple


Don, what I have said is that a Democratic House would never have impeached Hillary or Barack for the same thing, and, therefore, their impeachment of Trump lacks legitimacy.

So then you think Clintons Impeachment was not legitimate because the Democrats didn't ask for it :) why didn't you say that to begin with :)

Well if Barack or Hillary did the same thing and the Republicans asked for a Impeachment would that be legitimate..... :purple
Last edited by DonDeeHippy on 03 Feb 2020, 12:14, edited 1 time in total.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby DonDeeHippy » 03 Feb 2020, 11:59

SethBullock wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
SethBullock wrote:DonDeeHippy wrote:On the topic of Biden, yes why not ask Ukraine as a favour to USA and even offer to pay for the investigations and trails to find out what happened, I'm fine with that and I think it should be doneAfter all why Replace Trump with someone just as dodgy if Biden is guilty...


SethBullock wrote:Funny, because that's what Trump said to the president of Ukraine. "I would like you to do us a favor ..."


DonDeeHippy wrote:You forgot about the part where he said, if you don't do it I Wont give your 140 millions dollars, even though the senate already said you could have it. It's my way or the highway.....
If Trump doesn't get convicted then it really just shows the world that American leaders can do what the fuck they want and there is no rules for them........
Tell me if you where a world leader and had to negotiate with Trump would your believe a word he said .. :purple


But Trump never said that to President Zelensky

wow you better go tell everyone that Trump didn't do any of that and they should apologize and stop the impeachment.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Unimpeachable Trump

Postby Aussie » 03 Feb 2020, 12:02

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:The whole truth concerning Trump has been suppressed, and you seem to be acknowledging it.


What whole truth??

Tell me!


The truth according to Mulvaney and Bolton....that truth.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 9174
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron