NSW Abortion Bill.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby Aussie » 09 Aug 2019, 18:36

chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:I love how NOBODY has been capable of making a defense that this bill was simply about decriminalising abortion! :rofl


Whatever....it is now Law.


What is now law?


Don't be daft. It got through the NSW Lower House. It will get through the other (whatever it is called down there) House.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8868
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 09 Aug 2019, 19:04

johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
i doubt it, not based on what you've written. That was some of the most illogical claptrap I've read in a long time.


What I mean is that you "don't agree with their conclusions" but it has nothing to do with their conclusions being illogical, but with me it IS because you think my conclusions are illogical? As in you have different reasons for disagreeing with me and other pro-lifers?


wrong. I think your reasoning is illogical. Your conclusion is misguided.


So earlier when you said that my conclusion was illogical, you didn't mean that?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 09 Aug 2019, 19:05

Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:
Aussie wrote:
chris155au wrote:I love how NOBODY has been capable of making a defense that this bill was simply about decriminalising abortion! :rofl


Whatever....it is now Law.


What is now law?


Don't be daft. It got through the NSW Lower House. It will get through the other (whatever it is called down there) House.


Uh, you mean the UPPER House?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby Aussie » 09 Aug 2019, 19:31

No, I mean the House of the Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden. Gawd.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 8868
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 17:25

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 09 Aug 2019, 20:55

Aussie wrote:No, I mean the House of the Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden. Gawd.

What? You said "whatever it is called down there." Should I not have taken that to mean that you don't know what it's called?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 10 Aug 2019, 07:42

chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
chris155au wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
i doubt it, not based on what you've written. That was some of the most illogical claptrap I've read in a long time.


What I mean is that you "don't agree with their conclusions" but it has nothing to do with their conclusions being illogical, but with me it IS because you think my conclusions are illogical? As in you have different reasons for disagreeing with me and other pro-lifers?


wrong. I think your reasoning is illogical. Your conclusion is misguided.


So earlier when you said that my conclusion was illogical, you didn't mean that?


no, i meant it. I was referring to your conclusion on pro lifers, not your conclusion on abortion.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9122
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 10 Aug 2019, 07:47

chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Again Ryder if you find out a woman you know has had a abortion do you accuse her of being a murderer and cease to associate with them, also the family if they don't condemn her as well... How good are your convictions ? :purple

ps. yes them cheering to pass a bill like this is in very bad taste though....

What? Why do you think it is in bad taste? Earlier in the thread, you said, "Just saw the bill got passed last night.... :purple" You're doing more than cheering! You're JUMPING!

Chriss you will find I end every post with :purple , if you want to read something into that your welcome..... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 10 Aug 2019, 07:50

Aussie wrote:No, I mean the House of the Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden. Gawd.

:rofl up umm ozzie
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 10 Aug 2019, 13:40

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:
of course he wasn't charged......


Okay, so then how can you call him a rapist?

he was tried by all his old, rich, white male friends, who were all determined to see him on the supreme court bench to do their bidding whilst doing what all apologists to and crucify the victim.


"Victim" or ALLEGED victim? Choose carefully now!

He was the main man of a president who has been fucking recorded bragging about sexual assault....... go on defend that with your mental gymnastics.


I can't defend that because I believe it to be true. However, I'm not sure how it's relevant!

I was asked what connection there was between the right to choose and the US constitution......


No, you were asking quite clearly: "where exactly is abortion in the Constitution?"

then gave a fucking significant example. ask a fucking lawyer!


Like I said, I know about Roe v Wade which was an INTERPRETATION of the Constitution using ridiculous and faulty logic to say that it gives the right to an abortion.

No..... the cunts that blather about the 2nd go on and fucking on about being free..... (as long as your are not a pregnant woman or gun victim)


How does this answer the question: "The 2nd Amendment is about arms. What Amendment is about abortion?"

human life is so precious to christians until the point they molest the alter boy.


You mean just like human life is so precious to Muslims until the point that they commit a terrorist attack? Can you bring yourself to say "YES" to that or will you be forced to admit a BLATANT double standard? :rofl


nice singling out of islam......... like it has anything to do with this thread....... but now at least i know who i am trying to talk to

jesus fucking christ Chris are you that dense?

you wax lyrical about dead cells and the 2nd........ stern silence on a conversation about sanity in firearms laws? and the dead children they help creating.......... its wh'y they put erasers on pencils i guess
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 10 Aug 2019, 15:09

johnsmith wrote:no, i meant it. I was referring to your conclusion on pro lifers, not your conclusion on abortion.


I'm not sure I ever made a conclusion on pro-life people. What do you think my conclusion was?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 10 Aug 2019, 15:09

DonDeeHippy wrote:Chriss you will find I end every post with :purple , if you want to read something into that your welcome..... :purple


Well do you support this bill?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 10 Aug 2019, 15:20

hatty wrote:
nice singling out of islam......... like it has anything to do with this thread....... but now at least i know who i am trying to talk to


I singled it out because I know that you're most likely a radical leftist who wouldn't DARE say such a thing about Islam but you're perfectly okay to say it about Christianity! BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARD! Please know that I wouldn't say that "human life is so precious to Muslims until the point that they commit a terrorist attack." I was just saying it to prove a point and that point has been SUCCESSFULLY PROVEN! And you were unable to defend yourself against my accusation that you have a blatant double standard! Of course you have no defense because you know that it's ABSOLUTELY TRUE! :rofl

you wax lyrical about dead cells and the 2nd........


Dead cells? What are you talking about?

stern silence on a conversation about sanity in firearms laws? and the dead children they help creating.......... its wh'y they put erasers on pencils i guess


Oh, so this thread has nothing to do with Islam (which it doesn't) but it HAS got to do with gun laws? Are you serious? :rofl
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 11 Aug 2019, 07:06

chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Chriss you will find I end every post with :purple , if you want to read something into that your welcome..... :purple


Well do you support this bill?

yes I do but I'm not jumping for joy over it, as no one should , it's a important human right law change but definitely not a feel good one...... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby Dax » 11 Aug 2019, 09:31

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:
nice singling out of islam......... like it has anything to do with this thread....... but now at least i know who i am trying to talk to


I singled it out because I know that you're most likely a radical leftist who wouldn't DARE say such a thing about Islam but you're perfectly okay to say it about Christianity! BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARD! Please know that I wouldn't say that "human life is so precious to Muslims until the point that they commit a terrorist attack." I was just saying it to prove a point and that point has been SUCCESSFULLY PROVEN! And you were unable to defend yourself against my accusation that you have a blatant double standard! Of course you have no defense because you know that it's ABSOLUTELY TRUE! :rofl

you wax lyrical about dead cells and the 2nd........


Dead cells? What are you talking about?

stern silence on a conversation about sanity in firearms laws? and the dead children they help creating.......... its wh'y they put erasers on pencils i guess


Oh, so this thread has nothing to do with Islam (which it doesn't) but it HAS got to do with gun laws? Are you serious? :rofl


Pathetic blame shifting is always good laugh, no difference between christianity and islam, just as barbaric, warmongering and deranged as each other and overloaded with primitive minded fearful wastes of space.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 11 Aug 2019, 12:44

only one person brought up islam and it was........ chris

i couldn't give a fuck because religion is a tool by fuckwits to rape, rob, or kill people....in the name of said religion

find a history book instead of the bible....... the bible you should find in the fiction section

and stop pissing on a woman's right over her own fucking body

if you can find the time in between praying and stockpiling weapons.
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 12 Aug 2019, 14:28

DonDeeHippy wrote:
chris155au wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:Chriss you will find I end every post with :purple , if you want to read something into that your welcome..... :purple


Well do you support this bill?

yes I do but I'm not jumping for joy over it, as no one should , it's a important human right law change but definitely not a feel good one...... :purple


Why would a "human right law change" not feel good?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 12 Aug 2019, 14:36

hatty wrote:only one person brought up islam and it was........ chris


Only one person brought up alter boys being molested and firearms and it was........ hatty! So why did you bring those up?

i couldn't give a fuck because religion is a tool by fuckwits to rape, rob, or kill people....in the name of said religion


Then why did you single out Christianity?

and stop pissing on a woman's right over her own fucking body


Neither you nor anyone else has even ATTEMPTED to explain how if abortion was removed from the health system - but women could do whatever they want with their bodies - that it would be taking away women's rights to their bodies. Can't you AT LEAST ATTEMPT an argument? No?

if you can find the time in between praying and stockpiling weapons.


Again, what does this thread have to do with firearms?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 12 Aug 2019, 15:24

when the fuck did i single out christianity?

i pointed out hypocrisy

chris if someone of any faith is a meddling hypocrite then it's got fuck all to do with me.

but i shall call it as i see it
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 12 Aug 2019, 15:34

hatty wrote:when the fuck did i single out christianity?

Right here:

hatty wrote:human life is so precious to christians until the point they molest the alter boy. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6093&start=75#p174674


hatty wrote:i pointed out hypocrisy


Whose hypocrisy?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby hatty » 12 Aug 2019, 15:42

ok you got me.....

i'm tired now and am going to mind my own business.

just as anyone when it comes to a woman's right to choose should do
User avatar
hatty
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1252
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 12 Aug 2019, 17:20

hatty wrote:
i'm tired now


Yeah, you're CLEARLY tired of arguing something that you have ZERO argument for!

just as anyone when it comes to a woman's right to choose should do


Again, Neither you nor anyone else has even ATTEMPTED to explain how if abortion was removed from the health system - but women could do whatever they want with their bodies - that would be taking away women's right to their bodies or taking away their "right to choose." Can't you AT LEAST ATTEMPT an argument? No?
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby Dax » 12 Aug 2019, 18:00

chris155au wrote:
hatty wrote:
i'm tired now


Yeah, you're CLEARLY tired of arguing something that you have ZERO argument for!

just as anyone when it comes to a woman's right to choose should do


Again, Neither you nor anyone else has even ATTEMPTED to explain how if abortion was removed from the health system - but women could do whatever they want with their bodies - that would be taking away women's right to their bodies or taking away their "right to choose." Can't you AT LEAST ATTEMPT an argument? No?


Are you saying abortion should be not on the medicare system. If so then it would mean people would have to pay for it, which would dramatically increase the price, so they would seek the cheapest doctor to carry out the abortion. Sounds to me like that would create more harm than good and only increase profits for the medical profession.

If you're going to use that argument, then you should also consider that people who get sick fro the diet they eat, or smoke, drink. Your argument if it is, would have to be applied equally to all who make mistakes with their bodies. Unless you biased, hypocritical and discriminatory, but understandable knowing the mind set behind it.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby chris155au » 12 Aug 2019, 18:40

Dax wrote:
Are you saying abortion should be not on the medicare system.


No, I'm saying IF it was removed from the MEDICAL system (as a whole), it wouldn't be taking away women's right to their bodies. Don't you agree? Oh and by the way - congratulations on a post which doesn't contain the term, "God nutters!" I didn't actually think that it was possible for you! :rofl
chris155au
mountain lion
 
Posts: 968
Joined: 18 Oct 2018, 20:05
spamone: Animal

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Aug 2019, 20:21

Don’t agree—makes it available only for rich women.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53725
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: NSW Abortion Bill.

Postby johnsmith » 12 Aug 2019, 20:43

HBS Guy wrote:Don’t agree—makes it available only for rich women.


those most likely to need the procedure, can afford it least.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 9122
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests