70% of flights are taken by the richest 15% of people...

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: 70% of flights are taken by the richest 15% of people...

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 16:22

HBS Guy wrote:I paid the money that I need not have.

I find that a "non-statement": I think I've just defined a word :bike :bike :bike (Apparently every generation defines their own hyphenations/hyphenated words :yak yak :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :bike :bike :bgrin :bike :bgrin :bike :bgrin :bike :yak yak :rain :roll :roll :roll :roll :OMG :beer )
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: 70% of flights are taken by the richest 15% of people...

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 00:36

DonDeeHippy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Well I think all you rich folk who can fly away when you want, or can... SHOULD PAY HUGE environmental taxes. !!

I said years ago, people flying around the world for fun, are poisoning the earth. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.!!

OOh OOh but you only learn stuff when you go overseas..!!! Absolute justification yeah? So , your personal perceptions of your growth require YOU POISON THE ATMOSPHERE.!! ??

Fuck off morons.!!

how about people driving around Australia on those same fossil fuels for recreation or even destinations like the gold coast.... should we impose a extra environmental tax and anyone driving using fossil fuels for fun and not necessity….
Cruise ships are the worse polluters as they use the dirtiest fuel, usually the sludge left over after making gas and diesel... they are in no way needed for anything but recreation.....:purple

OH dear. I think I am being sabotaged. I've just lost a post to this, and have been unable to access other topics.. AUTHORISATION 401 required, or some such. it least it isn't 403 Forbidden.

you seem to get locked out a lot pinky….. maybe the forum is secretly out to get you :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Humor :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

No . You think>? I've never thought that..not really.. :bgrin

………………………………. Seriously?

We need to work together to remove poisons.. where we can. AND WE CAN.
POISONS WE PUT THERE. IN SO MANY AREAS WE CONTROL.

NOW WE must remove them,..... else we are a craven and failed species which fouls itself at every given opportunity, and which will , ( IS ) rotting from the inside out. .
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics