Libs - no agenda

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Julia » 25 Jun 2019, 11:23

Gee it is hilarious to see the unfathomable wisdom of the defeated Greenies and Lefties explaining how it all should be done.

Their blind adherence to the impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means that the Sensible Labor led Labor Party will remain in OPPOSITION for the next 20 years.

Labor's ludicrous technically impossible 50% renewables got them chucked into the rubbish bin as Australians did not want to pay about 3 to 4 times as much for power.

The very simple FACT that renewables are incapable of replacing coal power means that threatened coal power stations like Liddel will be fixed up.

What is not generally understood is that the Greenies' impractical renewables ideology requires that ALL INDUSTRY in AUSTRALIA is to be CLOSED DOWN!!!!!!!

Munky will definitely delete this one.
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby DonDeeHippy » 25 Jun 2019, 13:18

Julia wrote:Gee it is hilarious to see the unfathomable wisdom of the defeated Greenies and Lefties explaining how it all should be done.

Their blind adherence to the impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means that the Sensible Labor led Labor Party will remain in OPPOSITION for the next 20 years.

Labor's ludicrous technically impossible 50% renewables got them chucked into the rubbish bin as Australians did not want to pay about 3 to 4 times as much for power.

The very simple FACT that renewables are incapable of replacing coal power means that threatened coal power stations like Liddel will be fixed up.

What is not generally understood is that the Greenies' impractical renewables ideology requires that ALL INDUSTRY in AUSTRALIA is to be CLOSED DOWN!!!!!!!

Munky will definitely delete this one.

Jules what does this have to do with us Libs only talking about Labor... ohh wait your giving a classic example :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2019, 16:28

Who knows what that moron YouLiar really means.

He or she better learn some manners.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Sprintcyclist » 25 Jun 2019, 21:29

HBS Guy wrote:Who knows what that moron YouLiar really means.

He or she better learn some manners.


more degrading comments with a threat added on, oh, from the mod ..........
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1680
Joined: 16 Jul 2018, 07:14
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby pinkeye » 26 Jun 2019, 01:22

Julia wrote:But Mr Smith Labor has NO plans!!

They just rename Sensible Labor junk policies and then call them their own.

Theblah blah blah.....t fabricated rubbish.



NO dickwad, we're talking about THE LIBS LACK of A CLUE. YOU are doing the same thing.. ..WHY? Labor lost.! Get it.! How about talking about what THE LIBS PLAN TO DO.? Hmmm?

Why? BECAUSE ?? they have no clue.. it's been a Liberal/National favourite for 10 years or more.... to slag off Labor... and nothing else.. Whenever you listened to an LNP spokesperson in the last 12 years :bgrin at least, they have never done anything much, other than to blame Labor for everything wrong.

It's a sad fact, that , if you say something often enough, for long enough,, people will believe your lies. Common knowledge.

The people are the patsies, the pollies get the honey.

I'd sack them all, had I my d'ruthers.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Jun 2019, 08:02

“had I my d'ruthers.” a nice phrase and not one I have seen outside of Dicken’s novels.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Jun 2019, 11:50

What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby DonDeeHippy » 26 Jun 2019, 13:02

Sprintcyclist wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Who knows what that moron YouLiar really means.

He or she better learn some manners.


more degrading comments with a threat added on, oh, from the mod ..........

Monks just getting into the spirit of the thread :meet
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Dax » 26 Jun 2019, 14:58

HBS Guy wrote:What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!


Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education.

Here's some facts, within a few years. there will be no jobs for the masses, no energy grid and complete chaos. All these wanker running round with uni degrees are unemployable, they have no skills knowledge or ability to do anything and robots are rapidly taking over just about all jobs. Within a few years, robots will do almost everything. Retail is moving to robots and people less payments, manual jobs are being taken over by automation and machinery, the building industry is collapsing because of faulty inflammable materials and shoddy workmanship. Trades are now taught in schools, not on the job and even those are being taken over by prefab and prebuild homes and buildings made with robots who are already assembling them.

"Up to 20 million manufacturing jobs could be lost to robots by 2030, according to a new report by Oxford Economics.

The study found that robots will lead to twice as many manufacturing job losses in low-skill areas, thereby aggravating income inequality."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-26/ ... s/11245092

In my opinion, 20 million is the bottom end of the work ladder, it will be closer to 1 billion jobs gone by 2030, that;s if any one is still around the work.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby pinkeye » 26 Jun 2019, 23:49

HBS Guy wrote:“had I my d'ruthers.” a nice phrase and not one I have seen outside of Dicken’s novels.

:bgrin
thanks. I've been known to use it, very rarely of course, in conversation.


Sadly, there is no one to converse with in such a way, any more. :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby DonDeeHippy » 27 Jun 2019, 06:56

I don't know about the other posters here, if I read a post and starts off by insulting me or a Carpet insult I find it really hard to want to read it....
Telling someone they are a idiot, i'm sure isn't the best way to get them to see your point of view or get them to change theirs…... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Jun 2019, 09:17

People have asked YouLiar to make sense for years now. He is an obvious shill for old tech that is causing AGW.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Julia » 27 Jun 2019, 17:08

The Greenies' blind obedience to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means they are incapable of seeing things any other way.

The words brainwashed and indoctrinated spring to mind.

It is understandable that the Greenies cannot understand anything I post because it is contrary to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology indoctrination.

Now if the Sensible Labor controlled Labor Party had gotten in we would be swamped with this silly impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology indoctrination as the Greenies would have controlled Labor via the SENATE.

But the voters are now far too canny to be fooled by the silly Greenies' vacuous arm waving and so they shoved the Sensible Labor controlled Labor Party into the garbage gun.

Now the local Greenies should be able to understand that - yet rumor has it that they secretly still think Labor won the election.

The Libs goal is to make Australia strong and powerful with export business booming and prosperity for everyone even the Greenies and the Lefties. And of course CHEAP POWER!!!!!!! Up the coal power.

ONWARD COALITION SOLDIERS and make Australia proud of you!!!!
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby DonDeeHippy » 27 Jun 2019, 17:10

Julia wrote:The Greenies' blind obedience to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means they are incapable of seeing things any other way.

The words brainwashed and indoctrinated spring to mind.

It is understandable that the Greenies cannot understand anything I post because it is contrary to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology indoctrination.

Now if the Sensible Labor controlled Labor Party had gotten in we would be swamped with this silly impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology indoctrination as the Greenies would have controlled Labor via the SENATE.

But the voters are now far too canny to be fooled by the silly Greenies' vacuous arm waving and so they shoved the Sensible Labor controlled Labor Party into the garbage gun.

Now the local Greenies should be able to understand that - yet rumor has it that they secretly still think Labor won the election.

The Libs goal is to make Australia strong and powerful with export business booming and prosperity for everyone even the Greenies and the Lefties. And of course CHEAP POWER!!!!!!! Up the coal power.

ONWARD COALITION SOLDIERS and make Australia proud of you!!!!

Good thing I'm a staunch Liberal supported hey Jules :)
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Julia » 27 Jun 2019, 17:23

The Greenies' blind obedience to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means they are incapable of seeing things any other way.

The words brainwashed and indoctrinated spring to mind.

Sometimes I am amazed by my own predictive wisdom.

You would think the Greenies would have learnt something after being so badly burnt at the election when the voters hurled them and their nonsense into the garbage.
Julia
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 22 Aug 2016, 18:36
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Jun 2019, 19:40

Nobody understands what YouLiar posts because it is absolute nonsense. He never answers questions either or debates.

I have asked him to lift his game.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby pinkeye » 27 Jun 2019, 22:44

Julia wrote:The Greenies' blind obedience to their impractical Sensible Labor Propaganda Ideology means they are incapable of seeing things any other way.

The words brainwashed and indoctrinated spring to mind.

Sometimes I am amazed by my own predictive wisdom.

You would think the Greenies would have learnt something after being so badly burnt at the election when the voters hurled them and their nonsense into the garbage.


But hey look ? Still waiting to hear what actually is the LNP Plan, especially given their highly controversial attempt to enact Tax Laws that aren't effective for years..?? WTF?
They don't have a crystal ball, and their promises of tax cuts for all are lies. I won't get anything out of it at all. I'm too poor to pay tax, and did they address anything at all about the poor..? No, have they since..? No. They have nothing, and they are worth less than that to me.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Jun 2019, 23:05

There is a recession coming and the Libs are focussed on a surplus, on when mr potatohead will challenge etc. Not a thought actually of how to run the country. Their law to automatically strip citizenship of someone with a dual citizenship who went to fight for ISIS has run into trouble, another law conflcts and removing citizenship becomes impossible. They can’t do anything right. Forget dregs, they have scraped all the way through the bottom of the barrel and still have no clue and no real policy let alone a vision.

The NBN is fucked. The economy is running down. Coal fired power stations are going to start closing because of age—leadership, some idea from the Libs? None. Would not surprise me if they stopped cash reimburements for franked dividends to retirees and reintroduced death duties to get their surplus :rofl :rofl :rofl
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby pinkeye » 28 Jun 2019, 00:44

Dax wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!


Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education..



Umm I believe in Unions. As long as we have humans working for an employer for pay, workers need unions. This is still a necessary ideology.. until the corporates totally rule, the machines take over, and humans disappear. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2019, 00:49

Dax is our idealogue.

Working man needs a union. Wages growth is flat, libs want to make it even flatter despite the harm that does to the economy. No idea, no clue.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Dax » 28 Jun 2019, 05:29

pinkeye wrote:
Dax wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!


Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education..



Umm I believe in Unions. As long as we have humans working for an employer for pay, workers need unions. This is still a necessary ideology.. until the corporates totally rule, the machines take over, and humans disappear. :bgrin


Unions of today are no different to political parties, rip the workers off, feather their own nests and worsen the world situation. The only form of unionism that will work, is online, where the workers have all the say and not corrupt union representatives which get picked by the union elites and corporate world, not the workers. Without secret ballots and workers in control they are no different to any other corrupt organisation determined to control the people.

The corporate world already has full control, they negotiate with unions to rip off the workers, whilst unions publicly brag about how they support workers. Having been in business for over 50 years, have a good understanding of how unions work and have dealt with them.

Corruption rules the planet and only full people power will work to get anything done, all current workers and business organisation only represent vested interests, never the general public, or good outcomes for all.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby DonDeeHippy » 28 Jun 2019, 06:32

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Dax wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!


Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education..



Umm I believe in Unions. As long as we have humans working for an employer for pay, workers need unions. This is still a necessary ideology.. until the corporates totally rule, the machines take over, and humans disappear. :bgrin


Unions of today are no different to political parties, rip the workers off, feather their own nests and worsen the world situation. The only form of unionism that will work, is online, where the workers have all the say and not corrupt union representatives which get picked by the union elites and corporate world, not the workers. Without secret ballots and workers in control they are no different to any other corrupt organisation determined to control the people.

The corporate world already has full control, they negotiate with unions to rip off the workers, whilst unions publicly brag about how they support workers. Having been in business for over 50 years, have a good understanding of how unions work and have dealt with them.

Corruption rules the planet and only full people power will work to get anything done, all current workers and business organisation only represent vested interests, never the general public, or good outcomes for all.

I agree with what you say Dax, if the Unions are online, wont they still need representitive to see the bosses, organize marches, even strikes, how would these things work ?
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby Dax » 28 Jun 2019, 09:15

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Dax wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:What are the Libs going to DO, YouLia?

If the unions have no members why pass laws to repress them? See, you post vacuous dribble only worthy of being deleted. Lift your game!


Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education..



Umm I believe in Unions. As long as we have humans working for an employer for pay, workers need unions. This is still a necessary ideology.. until the corporates totally rule, the machines take over, and humans disappear. :bgrin


Unions of today are no different to political parties, rip the workers off, feather their own nests and worsen the world situation. The only form of unionism that will work, is online, where the workers have all the say and not corrupt union representatives which get picked by the union elites and corporate world, not the workers. Without secret ballots and workers in control they are no different to any other corrupt organisation determined to control the people.

The corporate world already has full control, they negotiate with unions to rip off the workers, whilst unions publicly brag about how they support workers. Having been in business for over 50 years, have a good understanding of how unions work and have dealt with them.

Corruption rules the planet and only full people power will work to get anything done, all current workers and business organisation only represent vested interests, never the general public, or good outcomes for all.

I agree with what you say Dax, if the Unions are online, wont they still need representitive to see the bosses, organize marches, even strikes, how would these things work ?


Considering companies are also online, all they have to do is devise what they see as a reasonable claim and send it to the companies, online. Negotiations would be online and no need for marches, as they could present their case to the public via online media. The power of their block vote would get them noticed and being able to discuss it between themselves online in their secure forum, without their supposed union reps telling the what they will do and not what the workers want, would get much better results.

If we have online government run by the people, with decisions made by the people and not pollies bureaucrats vested interests and the corporate world. Our society would be stable and sustainable, so no need for protests marches, or strikes. workers would decide what they want to do, put it to the people and go from there. If we had a balanced society rather then an elitist run society where there is a massive imbalance of wealth distribution, life would be so much easier for all. As automation is staking over, something has to be done, before everything collapses and they are doing nothing but more of the same failed approaches.

However nothing sensible, reasonable or sustainable is ever put forward by the political system, just give away the people assets, give vested interest corporations as much of the peoples money as they can and make sure the corporate world is not held responsible for their destructive profit growth actions.

To late now, it's all over, humanity of today is already dead, they just haven't been made to lie down yet, it's just a matter of a short time before the destructive human race lies down by it's own hand.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2019, 10:55

Bullshit. It is face to face, on building sites and elsewhere.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 53805
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 14:37

Re: Libs - no agenda

Postby pinkeye » 28 Jun 2019, 21:55

Dax wrote:
Unions are last century ideology, all you idiots babbling and arguing about who is the vest and worst political party and PC rubbish, just shows how much you don't know about the coming future.

The reality is, there is no future as you wankers seem to think with your business as usual and society will continue as it is, when the facts are the complete opposite and you're all to stupid and in denial to see the reality. More people, more coal, more nuclear, more crap food and more jobs because of higher education..



Umm I believe in Unions. As long as we have humans working for an employer for pay, workers need unions. This is still a necessary ideology.. until the corporates totally rule, the machines take over, and humans disappear. :bgrin[/quote]
.[/quote]


On-line Government..? So.. you want government by hackers.?
No way Jose. ! Are you mad. ?

Oh , and you think on-line Unions are the go? :roll :roll Crazy, for the very same reason.

People in power would love that.!

People who know stuff, understand only face-to-face, pencil on paper hand-to-hand is the only way at present to avoid invasion through data-piracy.


Back to the pencil and paper.. :jump ???
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4179
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests