Govt leaks like a sieve when it suits it:

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Govt leaks like a sieve when it suits it:

Postby Bongalong » 06 Jun 2019, 21:05

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/06/government-leaks-like-a-sieve-when-it-suits-them-critics-of-abc-raid-say

The statements heard today by the coppers showed how uncomfortable they were about the obvious hypocrisy involved. One even admitted they get too much information, like,... they're not even hiding the fact they're uncomfortable about it because the whole country knows where just as a big a sham as any other democracy ruled by a crap media...

(Talk about body language, f'n hell lol :beer )

<where is the chickens coming home to roost emoticon when you need it!>

*********************** NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL A CIRCUS.............. (hey, beerkeep- we couldn't get that move function happening on greggys new hang out place could we because he loves it sooooooooooo sooooooooooo much lol :Hi )
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: Govt leaks like a sieve when it suits it:

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2019, 18:11

i don't get why other parties Mp's don't refer leaks to the AFP when they're leaks that are positive to the govt.

Is there some obscure rule that says only the government ministers can refer the leaks?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Return to Politics