The Mexican Border:

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: The Mexican Border:

Postby Texan » 13 Jun 2019, 11:03

I'm in the border town of Del Rio, TX. I think I'll strap it on and go have dinner before I work tonight.
Texan
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Postby SethBullock » 13 Jun 2019, 11:05

Texan wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I like the picture.

I don’t live in fear of the internet, and I don’t think Texan does either.

Maybe conjunctivitis would like to see my EDC instead. Emma is beautiful and would make a lovely avatar.

She is beautiful!
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 13 Jun 2019, 13:10

Texan wrote:America is still the land of freedom and opportunity. The problem is that we have become too generous and offer more than opportunity. The world’s poor are rushing here for the freebies and we can’t afford to support them all. That “tired, poor, and hungry “ line is something the French put on the Statue of Liberty. We have always demanded that people come here legally and be disease free and willing to work to assimilate to American culture. The law is ignored, our services overwhelmed, and Americans are tired of it. You are starting to learn this in your larger cities.

Oh, yeh: during the last NSW election one of the prime candidates got publically castrated for saying that the Asians were pushing Australians out of the cities because they come over and pay for expensive houses with daddys cash... BUT IT'S ALL TRUE AND HAS BEEN FOR DECADES! ..and that's just Asians- then there's the muslim drug gangs lol :bgrin :bgrin :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 13 Jun 2019, 13:14

pinkeye wrote:you think...?

Not the whole world my friend, just those who believe in what the US used to stand for. Your poor, your downtrodden... aren't wanted anymore.
And frankly, only people looking to benefit their lives want to go to the US.
Or talented people who want to get rich in music or movies. eg Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban. You welcome and fete folks like that yeah ??

All those people below your border, have been told how wonderful the US is. ( WAS) I guess it takes time for such a huge change in a formerly progressive nation, to sink in to the psyche of people who look to you for help and succour. That is now JUST a story. But they are still the same people you used to welcome.

I don't want to live in the US. I admit ( :roll ) when I was a kid, the US was the bee's knees, the cat's whiskers, the duck's nuts..... but as I matured I saw the truth. I really wish the US was still the great nation it was....

BUT

it isn't anymore. It is a country run by a wannabe dictator, a sick puppy, and you all would kiss his arse.

It's a worry. But hey I don't live there, thank fuck.!!

You're just so up yourself trying to say Trump voters are uneducated.

Women are stupid.... how's that for a blanket statment ya dumb idiot?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 13 Jun 2019, 13:17

pinkeye wrote:
Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:Now that's a perfect reason why society is falling apart, the PC crowd blame men for everything...

I've never seen that.

Maybe you should do a bit of reading the media articles by women and the comments here by the women. Just about every media article by a woman today is attacking men, the women here attack then constantly and yet they deny that, then try to claim they didn't or were pushing buttons, That's a pathetic excuse and reveals how inadequate they are and knowledge less, to dumb and fearful to educate themselves in reality and not just their pathetic blame game.

Mate..? you are seriously all in a lather about nothing. You guys are fucking incredibly blind... and fearful. :bgrin

I mean, what have you got to be afraid about..? THEY.. which I gather is WOMEN generally, are out to get you. !!? :roll :bgrin

See you are soeasy.. I could spend time setting you up.. but ,, I have better things to do with my time.

Dax? Bongalong? Your fears are basically, unfounded.

WHY don't we get back to the topic..? Yeah?

I still want a reply from Tex or Seth , about what they'd do if Venezualan refugees appeared at the border.

Lol, pinkeye thinks women are made out of sugar and spice :rofl
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jun 2019, 21:06

That's much better.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jun 2019, 21:11

Bongalong wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

Maybe you should do a bit of reading the media articles by women and the comments here by the women. Just about every media article by a woman today is attacking men, the women here attack then constantly and yet they deny that, then try to claim they didn't or were pushing buttons, That's a pathetic excuse and reveals how inadequate they are and knowledge less, to dumb and fearful to educate themselves in reality and not just their pathetic blame game.
[/quote]

Mate..? you are seriously all in a lather about nothing. You guys are fucking incredibly blind... and fearful. :bgrin

I mean, what have you got to be afraid about..? THEY.. which I gather is WOMEN generally, are out to get you. !!? :roll :bgrin

See you are soeasy.. I could spend time setting you up.. but ,, I have better things to do with my time.

I still want a reply from Tex or Seth , about what they'd do if Venezualan refugees appeared at the border.[/quote]
Lol, pinkeye thinks women are made out of sugar and spice :rofl [/quote]

Believe me my friend, when I say, I KNOW very different... BUT... this persecution you feel so personally, ?, is all in your head.

Balance needs to be restored, and THAT is all it is. YOU KNOW..? Equality..?
You wouldn't show your paucity of understanding about life if you had a clue.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Texan » 14 Jun 2019, 08:52

pinkeye wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

I still want a reply from Tex or Seth , about what they'd do if Venezualan refugees appeared at the border.[/quote]

Believe me my friend, when I say, I KNOW very different... BUT... this persecution you feel so personally, ?, is all in your head.

You wouldn't show your paucity of understanding about life if you had a clue.[/quote]

We have systems and laws in place to take care of whatever happens at our border. I expect them to be enforced. Are we already getting Venezuelan refugees? I would think they would have a pretty good chance if applying for asylum. What would you do if 100,000 uneducated, diseased, non English speaking people rowed ashore on your beaches every year and claimed asylum? That's about what is happening in the US if you consider the difference in population. At some point these countries need to be fixed, whether by their own citizens, UN, or whatever country they are trying to impose upon. Good luck with medical care, feeding, educating them, and housing them.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 15 Jun 2019, 00:44

We'd lock them up in off-shore concentration camps, where they are NOT wanted.
No humanitarian aid, just paid sub-contractor corporate security. :sad

THATS WHAT WE DO HERE IN AUSTRALIA. .
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 15 Jun 2019, 21:19

YES that's what we do here. But also take in over 100,000 migrants a year.!!
All sorts from all over.!!

And we have unknown numbers of illegal workers here too. Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Sri Lankan, African.. you name them.. we have them here too.

WE have no righteous claim … I guess some of us hoped the US would continue to show the way
. Help us to improve, BUT NO.. the opposite has occurred.

YOU have followed us. :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad

Fascism raises it's ugly head AGAIN. Perhaps it is the ultimate expression of the human soul.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 16 Jun 2019, 06:24

pinkeye wrote:We'd lock them up in off-shore concentration camps, where they are NOT wanted.

Complete pack of lies, you've never been to Manus and have no idea what you're talking about, as usual. Every single economic invader on Manus has been offered money to return to their country or other country of their choice. They are not locked in, have the freedom to move around any time, have excellent A/C facilities, get fed, clothed and an allowance. They are housed better than many locals, free medical care on hand which locals don't have, 24/7 electrical power which many locals don't have. They have free phone and internet, are able to work but prefer to live off Aus tax payers and make their never ending demands.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby DonDeeHippy » 16 Jun 2019, 06:44

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:We'd lock them up in off-shore concentration camps, where they are NOT wanted.

Complete pack of lies, you've never been to Manus and have no idea what you're talking about, as usual. Every single economic invader on Manus has been offered money to return to their country or other country of their choice. They are not locked in, have the freedom to move around any time, have excellent A/C facilities, get fed, clothed and an allowance. They are housed better than many locals, free medical care on hand which locals don't have, 24/7 electrical power which many locals don't have. They have free phone and internet, are able to work but prefer to live off Aus tax payers and make their never ending demands.

When did you visit Manus, where you working in the complex to see these things ? :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 16 Jun 2019, 07:35

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:

When did you visit Manus, where you working in the complex to see these things ? :purple

He's talking shit, as usual.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Dax » 16 Jun 2019, 09:43

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:

Was there a couple of years ago, spent 3 days there whilst they unloaded the ship and don't have to work there to see it, there's only one real road on the place and you can go past the supposed camp any time you like. No gates shut, morons walking everywhere on the island, generators going, A/C units humming away and many sitting round eating smoking and doing nothing. They don't even clean up after themselves, just leave it to workers and from the smell when they pass you in town, the shower blocks area waste of time.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby Dax » 16 Jun 2019, 09:45

greggerypeccary wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:

He's talking shit, as usual.

Shits what comes out of the mouths of clones, because of the shit diet they grovel in, just look in the mirror, you'll see the truth.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jun 2019, 10:48

Dax wrote: Every single economic invader on Manus has been offered money to return to their country or other country of their choice

Every remaining person on Manus and Nauru have already been assessed by the Australian government as being genuine refugees. You want them to go back to the country they are fleeing from? Why? so they can be jailed, tortured or killed?

As for 'country of their choice', that might sound nice to an ideologue and clone like you, but you forgot to ask if the 'country of their choice' will take them. It's a meaningless statement because it has little to do with the asylum seekers and their needs.

They could quite easily have been sent to NZ years ago. NZ is willing, and they would take that option. But no, you ideologues aren't happy if they're not suffering.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Dax » 16 Jun 2019, 15:43

Bongalong wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

I still want a reply from Tex or Seth , about what they'd do if Venezualan refugees appeared at the border.

You wouldn't show your paucity of understanding about life if you had a clue.[/quote]
What i know is men and women are not the same: get that through your thick skull idiot :c [/quote]

As usual, you've got it wrong, nothing to do with being afraid of anything, it's about how the PC women's movement is trying to destroy male female relationships, simply because they have failed in theirs and can't get their act together in any practical way. When you add the diet and lifestyle conditions of today, you can see the reason, you'd have to be living in a sociological vacum to not see this bizarre idiocy.

There is no such thing as equality and can never be unless everyone is the same sex, does the same things thinks the same and responds in the same way. So equality is impossible to attain, unless you have a totalitarian regime which makes everyone asexual. All that can be attained is equality if opportunity and even that;s hard, because of every living things being different in some way, it's only the simple minded and deranged that think otherwise.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 17 Jun 2019, 00:50

hmm? ??

it's about how the PC women's movement is trying to destroy male female relationships, simply because they have failed in theirs and can't get their act together in any practical way.

My goodness me. You'd be better off focusing on real conspiracies, like the current govts in the US and Australia. :bike
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 17 Jun 2019, 10:22

pinkeye wrote:hmm? ??

it's about how the PC women's movement is trying to destroy male female relationships, simply because they have failed in theirs and can't get their act together in any practical way.

My goodness me. You'd be better off focusing on real conspiracies, like the current govts in the US and Australia. :bike

It's obvious you don't have a clue what's happening to humans society, has nothing to do with conspiracies. Its a sign that human society is collapsing under the weight of climate change and chemically saturated plastic diets, which is sending the majority mad. So they lash out at those they think are at fault and for the deluded women's PC mob, that's men and the accepted norms of society. The increase in transgender and homosexuality, is being caused by the massive ingestion of plastics and chemical in our foods, which produce oestrogen in huge quantities in the body, which confuses the brain and they all think it's because they are either homosexual, or transgender. This is one of the reasons why so man supposed homosexuals and transexuals are committing suicide and so unhappy with their lives, you only have to look at the unprecedented growth in supposed female homosexuality to see there is a big problem with human sexuality.

If you had half a brain working, you'd have the intelligence to not try to shoot the messengers and realise the reality. But as denial of reality is the controlling factor in humanity today, you dismiss the facts and support your delusionary blame game. Must be a terribly miserable life you all lead.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Jun 2019, 10:32

Dax wrote:This is one of the reasons why so man supposed homosexuals and transexuals are committing suicide and so unhappy with their lives, you only have to look at the unprecedented growth in supposed female homosexuality to see there is a big problem with human sexuality.

Might have something to do with people like you calling homosexuality a "problem".
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Dax » 17 Jun 2019, 10:50

greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:This is one of the reasons why so man supposed homosexuals and transexuals are committing suicide and so unhappy with their lives, you only have to look at the unprecedented growth in supposed female homosexuality to see there is a big problem with human sexuality.

Might have something to do with people like you calling homosexuality a "problem".

Learn to read drop kick and do proper research instead of just denying everything that doesn't fit with your simple inept programming. Then again you can't stand anything that doesn't fit with your denial, especially scientifically supported facts. Never said homosexuality was a problem, that's your macabre and ridiculous slant on what I wrote, not the basis of what I wrote and if you had a working brain, you'd realise that. Said there is big problem with human sexuality, not homosexuals idiot.

Human sexuality is being badly effected by lifestyles, the growing need of artificial insemination, rapidly lowering sperm counts in young men, growing infertility in both male and females, confused sexual orientation and the development of man boobs everywhere. All down to the chemically saturated oestrogen producing diets, fools fill their faces with every minute of the day.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Jun 2019, 10:54

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Learn to read drop kick and do proper research instead of just denying everything that doesn't fit with your simple inept programming. Then again you can't stand anything that doesn't fit with your denial, especially scientifically supported facts. Never said homosexuality was a problem, that's your macabre and ridiculous slant on what I wrote, not the basis of what I wrote and if you had a working brain, you'd realise that. Said there is big problem with human sexuality, not homosexuals idiot.

Human sexuality is being badly effected by lifestyles, the growing need of artificial insemination, rapidly lowering sperm counts in young men, growing infertility in both male and females, confused sexual orientation and the development of man boobs everywhere. All down to the chemically saturated oestrogen producing diets, fools fill their faces with every minute of the day.

You have no problem with homosexuals then?
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Dax » 17 Jun 2019, 11:02

greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

My company works in hospitality and entertainment, many many homosexuals in those industries and we employ a few. They are no different to anyone else, as long as they do their job and treat customers and staff properly, who cares what they are, or do with their lives.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby hatty » 17 Jun 2019, 11:20

the facts are nobody is allowed into the detention centres ....... hmmmmm

and medical professionals were threatened with custodial sentences if they spoke about the conditions in the prisons or the health of the wrongfully imprisoned.......

i wonder why?......... if its such a fucking country club.

and it is not illegal to seek asylum......... see the UN convention of which Australia is signatory to (arrgghhhh pesky facts)

our government should be in prison for the way those poor souls have been, and continue to be treated.
Last edited by hatty on 17 Jun 2019, 15:02, edited 2 times in total.
hatty
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 17 Jun 2019, 11:23

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

My company works in hospitality and entertainment, many many homosexuals in those industries and we employ a few. They are no different to anyone else, as long as they do their job and treat customers and staff properly, who cares what they are, or do with their lives.

My company works in hospitality and entertainment, many many heterosexuals in those industries and we employ a few.

They are no different to anyone else, as long as they do their job and treat customers and staff properly, who cares what they are, or do with their lives.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

PreviousNext

Return to Politics