Child care & Communism

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 15 May 2019, 16:49

I can’t recall which politician recently mentioned that increasing subsides for childcare is heading towards Communism.

My understanding is that statement has some linkage to historical facts.

Stalin forced collective farming on the USSR after WWII, which involved certain members of the collective community becoming paid carers of children.

The former Russian territory had a reasonably large Jewish community who were forcibly removed to become collective farmers in the Siberian area.

After 1948 when the State of Israel was formed many Russians Jews emigrated to to Israel and formed these child caring facilities within the collective community know as Kibbutz. Stalin encouraged Jews to leave the Russian territories whose skills weren’t needed.

Some enterprising person saw it as an opportunity to exploit parents!
But we refer to it as being enterprising and not exploitation

Since working couples are demanding more financial assistance for childcare, that means that our society are heading more to a Communist system.

What I hear from my adult kiddies, it more to do with socialising then being productive.

Chuck

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Texan » 15 May 2019, 22:42

The last I read a few years ago, the second spouse had to earn $18k per year to break even with 2 kids. I’ve been fortunate to not have to ever put my kids in childcare.
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 17 May 2019, 18:23

Texan wrote:The last I read a few years ago, the second spouse had to earn $18k per year to break even with 2 kids. I’ve been fortunate to not have to ever put my kids in childcare.


Good on you!
At least u have some moral fibre then most off the leeches on this site.

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 18 May 2019, 06:27

Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:The last I read a few years ago, the second spouse had to earn $18k per year to break even with 2 kids. I’ve been fortunate to not have to ever put my kids in childcare.


Good on you!
At least u have some moral fibre then most off the leeches on this site.

Chuck

What do you know about the people on this site Chuck ? :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 18 May 2019, 10:03

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:The last I read a few years ago, the second spouse had to earn $18k per year to break even with 2 kids. I’ve been fortunate to not have to ever put my kids in childcare.


Good on you!
At least u have some moral fibre then most off the leeches on this site.

Chuck

What do you know about the people on this site Chuck ? :purple


I’m just a newbie to see how people react to contrarian views

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby johnsmith » 18 May 2019, 10:11

Chuck wrote:I’m just a newbie to see how people react to contrarian views

Chuck


yet you claim to be an expert on the other members :oops
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8894
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 18 May 2019, 10:43

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:I’m just a newbie to see how people react to contrarian views

Chuck


yet you claim to be an expert on the other members :oops


Thanks for bestowing that title on me

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby johnsmith » 18 May 2019, 12:51

Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:I’m just a newbie to see how people react to contrarian views

Chuck


yet you claim to be an expert on the other members :oops


Thanks for bestowing that title on me

Chuck


the only title I'm going to bestow on you is that of the village idiot.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8894
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Texan » 18 May 2019, 12:57

Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby johnsmith » 18 May 2019, 13:14

Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.



In many areas it costs $100 a day to have your kids in childcare over here. Without assistance most mum couldn't work. It's just not worth it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8894
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 18 May 2019, 13:43

johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Chuck wrote:I’m just a newbie to see how people react to contrarian views

Chuck


yet you claim to be an expert on the other members :oops


Thanks for bestowing that title on me

Chuck


the only title I'm going to bestow on you is that of the village idiot.


I never ever said that I was expert; it was u. Can’t u recall dementia sufferer.

Chucklr
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 18 May 2019, 13:52

Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.


I didn’t think even Joseph Goebbels thought of that idea and he was a political master in manipulating the young.

Hang-on, I think I have erred making thiat comment. We have teacher's doing that job these day's.

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 May 2019, 09:01

I wish people would learn the difference between communism and socialism.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4189
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 20 May 2019, 10:05

greggerypeccary wrote:I wish people would learn the difference between communism and socialism.

:buddy
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 20 May 2019, 10:07

greggerypeccary wrote:I wish people would learn the difference between communism and socialism.


For ur benefit!

Communism
In political and social sciences, communism is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money and the state.

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 20 May 2019, 10:12

I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 20 May 2019, 16:44

DonDeeHippy wrote:I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple


Then give me a better example of large scale child care besides family or friends being involved.

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby johnsmith » 20 May 2019, 18:49

Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple


Then give me a better example of large scale child care besides family or friends being involved.

Chuck



so because you can only think of a bad version that's all there is? :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 8894
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 May 2019, 19:34

Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple


Then give me a better example of large scale child care besides family or friends being involved.

Chuck


It's not communism.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4189
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Chuck » 20 May 2019, 19:42

greggerypeccary wrote:
Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple


Then give me a better example of large scale child care besides family or friends being involved.

Chuck


It's not communism.


U could get away with ur definition for Israel - Kibbutz.

Chuck
Chuck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 241
Joined: 11 May 2019, 18:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 May 2019, 07:47

Chuck wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:I like when people describe socialism they use marx's version of what it is..... forget the word was around a long time before that and really has nothing to do with him or his communist ideals :purple


Then give me a better example of large scale child care besides family or friends being involved.

Chuck

so your saying childcare have their own government, don't allow religious freedom...… your a idiot.
I think its just a shame that capitalism has gone so crazy in this country that both parents have to work just to make ends meet and childcare centres are so necessary…... At least the rich are getting richer though.:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Texan » 21 May 2019, 13:18

Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.


I didn’t think even Joseph Goebbels thought of that idea and he was a political master in manipulating the young.

Hang-on, I think I have erred making thiat comment. We have teacher's doing that job these day's.

Chuck

"Childcare" is becoming available at younger and younger ages. Teachers are becoming more and more leftist and they are trying to usurp more authority from the parents when it comes to moral, religious, and political values. They are pushing a gay agenda on kindergartners and pushing man made global warming, secularism, and socialism every chance they get. It's the natural progression of indoctrination to get them at a younger age.(and making us pay for it with higher taxes)
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 May 2019, 13:36

Texan wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.


I didn’t think even Joseph Goebbels thought of that idea and he was a political master in manipulating the young.

Hang-on, I think I have erred making thiat comment. We have teacher's doing that job these day's.

Chuck

"Childcare" is becoming available at younger and younger ages. Teachers are becoming more and more leftist and they are trying to usurp more authority from the parents when it comes to moral, religious, and political values. They are pushing a gay agenda on kindergartners and pushing man made global warming, secularism, and socialism every chance they get. It's the natural progression of indoctrination to get them at a younger age.

Less poisoning the earth and Less population sounds good to me... ohh no they are pushing for welfare, free medical and old age pensions those dam socialists, maybe you should push for privatization of your roads so people can pay to use them after all is the capitalist thing to do....

Maybe push for more young redneck teachers for day-care.:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby Texan » 21 May 2019, 13:48

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Texan wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.


I didn’t think even Joseph Goebbels thought of that idea and he was a political master in manipulating the young.

Hang-on, I think I have erred making thiat comment. We have teacher's doing that job these day's.

Chuck

"Childcare" is becoming available at younger and younger ages. Teachers are becoming more and more leftist and they are trying to usurp more authority from the parents when it comes to moral, religious, and political values. They are pushing a gay agenda on kindergartners and pushing man made global warming, secularism, and socialism every chance they get. It's the natural progression of indoctrination to get them at a younger age.

Less poisoning the earth and Less population sounds good to me... ohh no they are pushing for welfare, free medical and old age pensions those dam socialists, maybe you should push for privatization of your roads so people can pay to use them after all is the capitalist thing to do....

Maybe push for more young redneck teachers for day-care.:purple

I'm not calling for anarchy. Local roads are funded by local governments, state highways are funded by the state, and Interstate Highways are funded by feds. The only way to provide more state run childcare is to raise taxes. My pockets aren't bottomless, and my kids religious, moral, and political values are my responsibility and not the government's. Who told you I like pollution, a politician or celebrity in a private jet?
Texan
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1185
Joined: 21 Oct 2018, 13:38
spamone: Animal

Re: Child care & Communism

Postby DonDeeHippy » 21 May 2019, 16:22

Texan wrote:
DonDeeHippy wrote:
Texan wrote:
Chuck wrote:
Texan wrote:Government is using child care to gain more and more influence on future voters and they are doing it with your ever increasing taxes.


I didn’t think even Joseph Goebbels thought of that idea and he was a political master in manipulating the young.

Hang-on, I think I have erred making thiat comment. We have teacher's doing that job these day's.

Chuck

"Childcare" is becoming available at younger and younger ages. Teachers are becoming more and more leftist and they are trying to usurp more authority from the parents when it comes to moral, religious, and political values. They are pushing a gay agenda on kindergartners and pushing man made global warming, secularism, and socialism every chance they get. It's the natural progression of indoctrination to get them at a younger age.

Less poisoning the earth and Less population sounds good to me... ohh no they are pushing for welfare, free medical and old age pensions those dam socialists, maybe you should push for privatization of your roads so people can pay to use them after all is the capitalist thing to do....

Maybe push for more young redneck teachers for day-care.:purple

I'm not calling for anarchy. Local roads are funded by local governments, state highways are funded by the state, and Interstate Highways are funded by feds. The only way to provide more state run childcare is to raise taxes. My pockets aren't bottomless, and my kids religious, moral, and political values are my responsibility and not the government's. Who told you I like pollution, a politician or celebrity in a private jet?

I have to apologize I just reread what I wrote and the "tone" isn't very nice.... :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar
 
Posts: 1681
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 20:18
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests