Senator Fraser Anning

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Senator Fraser Anning

Postby Sprintcyclist » 19 Mar 2019, 10:16

Senator Fraser Anning is a great man.

He speaks for those who improve their own lot by effort, are proud of Australia and are abused by self loathers regularly.
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: Senator Fraser Anning

Postby greggerypeccary » 19 Mar 2019, 10:20

https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament?signed=true

Senator Fraser Anning’s views have no place in the government of our democratic and multicultural country.

Within the bounds of Australian law, we request that he be pushed to resign from his position as Senator, and if appropriate, be investigated by law enforcement agencies for supporting right wing terrorism.

Sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament?signed=true
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 19 Mar 2019, 12:56

greggerypeccary wrote:https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament?signed=true

Senator Fraser Anning’s views have no place in the government of our democratic and multicultural country.

Within the bounds of Australian law, we request that he be pushed to resign from his position as Senator, and if appropriate, be investigated by law enforcement agencies for supporting right wing terrorism.

Sign the petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament?signed=true

That is unfortunately just tokenism. A Petition has no power, and neither does Parliament. Until legislation is changed, the only way he goes is if he voted out or in some other way falls foul of the Constitution.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Aussie » 19 Mar 2019, 13:00

Must say....change.org will now have a massive data base! Not sure Ima happy about that.
Aussie

Postby greggerypeccary » 19 Mar 2019, 13:19

Aussie wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:https://www.change.org/p/the-prime-minister-remove-fraser-anning-from-parliament?signed=true

That is unfortunately just tokenism. A Petition has no power, and neither does Parliament. Until legislation is changed, the only way he goes is if he voted out or in some other way falls foul of the Constitution.

It has the power to let politicians know we won't stand for that sort of nonsense.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby hatty » 20 Mar 2019, 15:07

when did politicians stop giving a fuck about representing the values and opinions of those who fucking voted for them?...... their constituents?

it is their only fucking job........ and one they are paid very well for (even perks aside) ....... by the people who they are supposed to be speaking for.
hatty
mountain lion

Postby pinkeye » 21 Mar 2019, 01:42

Sprintcyclist wrote:Senator Fraser Anning is a great man.

He speaks for those who improve their own lot by effort, are proud of Australia and are abused by self loathers regularly.

Senator Anning is a coward and a bully who likes slapping boys around.

That is ALL he is, and he'll be history very soon.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Mar 2019, 12:46

pinkeye wrote:

He's a neo-Nazi too.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 21 Mar 2019, 13:18

pinkeye wrote:

If that were true, he'd have a history of it. He is an arsehole no doubt about that, but I have no problem whatsoever with his response to that thug punk coward king hitter. Farq him.
Aussie

Postby greggerypeccary » 21 Mar 2019, 13:25

greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 28 Mar 2019, 12:16

Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 28 Mar 2019, 12:39

greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 28 Mar 2019, 15:16

............... The below comments are an excerpt from my statement which is printed in its entirety in this newsletter.

Rather than encourage the shooter's actions or those who might agree with them, I said “I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman.”

Rather than blame the victims of this attack for their own suffering, I said; “The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.
“Let us be clear, while Muslims may have been the victims today, usually they are the perpetrators. World-wide, Muslims are killing people in the name of their faith on an industrial scale.”

My statements came from a position of legitimate concern. Concern not only with the direction we and countries like New Zealand are headed in, but with the short and long-term consequences of importing hundreds of thousands of Muslims into countries such as ours.

In the two weeks since the Christchurch shooting, 287 people have been killed in the name of Islam globally. ..........................
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 28 Mar 2019, 15:18

no need to confirm that he's a dickhead sprint, we got the message the first time
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Sprintcyclist » 28 Mar 2019, 17:25

is there a statement there you disagree with?
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 28 Mar 2019, 18:13

Sprintcyclist wrote:is there a statement there you disagree with?

how about this beauty to start with

Rather than blame the victims of this attack for their own suffering, I said; “The real cause of bloodshed on New Zealand streets today is the immigration program which allowed Muslim fanatics to migrate to New Zealand in the first place.

so in other words, he's blaming the victims :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Mar 2019, 18:19

You expected anything else???

I predicted that sort of shit when first hearing of the massacre of Muslims in NZ.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sprintcyclist » 28 Mar 2019, 18:39

johnsmith wrote:

I read that he is blaming the immigration process.

his first words were ' ........ “I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman.” ......'
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 28 Mar 2019, 18:52

Sprintcyclist wrote:I read that he is blaming the immigration process.

for letting them go to NZ in the first place. :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 28 Mar 2019, 18:52

Sprintcyclist wrote:his first words were '

a load of bollocks
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby greggerypeccary » 29 Mar 2019, 09:06

Sprintcyclist wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I read that he is blaming the immigration process.

his first words were ' ........ “I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within our community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman.” ......'

Hi first words were a lie then.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 29 Mar 2019, 17:18

Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 29 Mar 2019, 17:22

He's a liar.

Just like Trump.

No wonder you like him so much.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Sprintcyclist » 29 Mar 2019, 17:35

Seantor Anning will get a lot of votes
Sprintcyclist
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 29 Mar 2019, 19:29

Sprintcyclist wrote:Seantor Anning will get a lot of votes

whats your prediction? 20?

at least that will be more then he got the last election :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Next

Return to Politics