Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Texan » 11 Jul 2019, 03:20

pinkeye wrote:
hatty wrote:

ooooooohhhhh only 32,000 deaths? thats ok then

maths...... gun victims are not numbers

they are fucking people.

and let's do some maths on how god created earth in 7 days and snuggles up to all the dead gun victim children. lust like your priests.... show me the maths on how many dead people are snug in the arms of the silky long hared white dude from Palestine..... oh wait you can't.

iI there was a GOD which there isn't

i doubt that he/she would bless america let alone the fucking cunty NRA.

give me the math to prove otherwise..... i shall wait in anticipation

Good post.. I agree. the crims have the guns.. and that means... MOST of US citizens are basically, at their core, crims and killers.

Am I right, or what.?

What else..? God-fearing Americans have no fear in killing other people. This is NOT what being a christian means.

Gosh, maybe Tex and Seth are NOT religious.!![/quote]

What you refuse to see is that as a Christian (or someone with common sense) we see a huge difference between murder and self defense. I'm not responsible for any murder and even if I were to kill someone, I'm confident it would be in self defense and I would have nothing to feel guilty about(even though there would be some feelings of guilt). The proper translation in the 10 commandments is "Thou shalt not commit murder". I am always for strict punishment on those who ignore the rights of others. Why do you want to diminish my rights for the transgressions of others?
Govern wisely, and as little as possible.
President Sam Houston
Texan
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Postby pinkeye » 11 Jul 2019, 04:13

I don't. :bgrin

i WAS JUST TAKING THE PISS.............
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Americans have a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to Guns!

Postby DreamRyderX » 11 Jul 2019, 15:23

....................Another One Of America's Fine Shooting Magazines

.........................................................................July 2019

................................................Image

.....Middle-Click on the Above Picture to Open the Magazine in a new tab,

.......................Only if you're really interested in reading the Magazine.....

PS........ If you wish to read earlier issues, just change the date at the end of the link
The numbers at the end of the link, in this case 201907 is for July, 2019
so if you wish to read July, 2018 it would be 201807, or you can choose any other date you wish.

ex: November, 2018 would be 201811 February, 2019 would be 201902....etc.

.....................See what Millions of Law-Abiding American Shooters are Enjoying for FREE!

.............................................................................Enjoy!

The US Constitution is not an instrument for the US Government to restrain the American People,
it is an instrument for the American People to restrain the US Government.
-- Patrick Henry
DreamRyderX
Jack Russell

Postby DonDeeHippy » 11 Jul 2019, 15:35

Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
hatty wrote:

they are fucking people.

and let's do some maths on how god created earth in 7 days and snuggles up to all the dead gun victim children. lust like your priests.... show me the maths on how many dead people are snug in the arms of the silky long hared white dude from Palestine..... oh wait you can't.

Good post.. I agree. the crims have the guns.. and that means... MOST of US citizens are basically, at their core, crims and killers.

Am I right, or what.?

What else..? God-fearing Americans have no fear in killing other people. This is NOT what being a christian means.

Gosh, maybe Tex and Seth are NOT religious.!!

What you refuse to see is that as a Christian (or someone with common sense) we see a huge difference between murder and self defense. I'm not responsible for any murder and even if I were to kill someone, I'm confident it would be in self defense and I would have nothing to feel guilty about(even though there would be some feelings of guilt). The proper translation in the 10 commandments is "Thou shalt not commit murder". I am always for strict punishment on those who ignore the rights of others. Why do you want to diminish my rights for the transgressions of others?[/quote]

I wonder if Jesus would carry a gun for self defence.... I mean he would only be shooting people that attacked him, again I wonder if those that follow him and his ways would carry a gun for self defence .... :smitten
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jul 2019, 16:49

13 spears carried by J and the Apostles, against a century? (Century, 100 roman leginionairs) 2 minutes, tops, to flatten J & the A.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Texan » 11 Jul 2019, 21:42

Peter carried a sword and used it.
President Sam Houston
Texan
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jul 2019, 22:07

He was the tax collector I guess?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Texan » 11 Jul 2019, 22:15

Peter was a fisherman by trade. He cut off the ear of a soldier when they came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Jesus is God and didn’t need weapons. His plan was to go peacefully.
President Sam Houston
Texan
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 12:17

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
hatty wrote:

they are fucking people.

Am I right, or what.?

What you refuse to see is that as a Christian (or someone with common sense) we see a huge difference between murder and self defense. I'm not responsible for any murder and even if I were to kill someone, I'm confident it would be in self defense and I would have nothing to feel guilty about(even though there would be some feelings of guilt). The proper translation in the 10 commandments is "Thou shalt not commit murder". I am always for strict punishment on those who ignore the rights of others. Why do you want to diminish my rights for the transgressions of others?

I wonder if Jesus would carry a gun for self defence.... I mean he would only be shooting people that attacked him, again I wonder if those that follow him and his ways would carry a gun for self defence .... :smitten[/quote]
Oh, yeh: very excellent point. One of the most pointed things that some point out is the scripture quoted by the UN from the first testament.... :OMG
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 12:19

HBS Guy wrote:13 spears carried by J and the Apostles, against a century? (Century, 100 roman leginionairs) 2 minutes, tops, to flatten J & the A.

13 spears?? versus what Century?? :huh
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 12:23

Texan wrote:Peter was a fisherman by trade. He cut off the ear of a soldier when they came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Jesus is not God: he is the Son of God! I suppose his instruction was to go peacefully! The implication was he lived his whole life peacefully and was thus the perfect sacrifice thus being able to do away with all other sacrifices because none could be better than the one offered by him: or something like that?!!?
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Jul 2019, 13:23

Bongalong wrote:
Texan wrote:Peter was a fisherman by trade. He cut off the ear of a soldier when they came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Jesus is not God: he is the Son of God!

So God rooted Mary, while she was dating Joseph? :?

Isn't there something forbidding that in the Ten Commandments?
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Americans Have A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to Guns!

Postby DreamRyderX » 12 Jul 2019, 13:25

Bongalong wrote:

Jesus is not God: he is the Son of God! I suppose his instruction was to go peacefully! The implication was he lived his whole life peacefully and was thus the perfect sacrifice thus being able to do away with all other sacrifices because none could be better than the one offered by him: or something like that?!!?

Father, Son, Holy Spirit ⮞ The Holy Trinity ⮜ Three Persons in One Being

The US Constitution is not an instrument for the US Government to restrain the American People,
it is an instrument for the American People to restrain the US Government.
-- Patrick Henry
DreamRyderX
Jack Russell

Re: Americans Have A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to Guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Jul 2019, 13:45

DreamRyderX wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

It was an orgy? :b
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby mothra » 12 Jul 2019, 13:48

DreamRyderX wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Bullshit. God was clearly a woman.

And the Bible, Torah and the Quran is just blokes mansplaining her.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Jul 2019, 13:51

mothra wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

So Jesus was conceived in a lesbian relationship (Joseph was just a cuck)?

I wonder if they picked up Jesus from school together.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby mothra » 12 Jul 2019, 13:54

greggerypeccary wrote:
mothra wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

So Jesus was conceived in a lesbian relationship (Joseph was just a cuck)?

I wonder if they picked up Jesus from school together.

Joseph was just there to lift heavy things.

Mary had the Holy Spirit deep within her.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Jul 2019, 14:06

greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Texan » 12 Jul 2019, 14:15

Bongalong wrote:

There was that one time that he made a whip and drove the crooked money changers out of the temple. I would call that violence, but was it wrong. These people were cheating people who were there to offer sacrifices. They were thieves. If Jesus came across some men raping a woman, what would his response be?
President Sam Houston
Texan
Cheetah

Postby Dax » 12 Jul 2019, 14:24

Hilarious, but so true, guns, god, violence, abuse, all products of insane minds and you're all arguing over something that never existed, and never happened. You only have to read the OT to see what your loving god of war is really like and when you consider there is absolutely no evidence to support a god or a jesus and the only evidence they claim as the word of god, the torah, koran, OT and NT, are all written in the 7th century and there is nothing before that era.

Still denial is the mantra of fools and the ignorant in denial, so understandable and it the insanity of the god cult weren't destroying life on the planet, it would be so funny.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 15:35

greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Jesus is not God: he is the Son of God!

So God rooted Mary, while she was dating Joseph? :?

Isn't there something forbidding that in the Ten Commandments?

Lol, that's nothing compared to what happens in vic park hey bro :roll YES: THAT IS WHY EVERYONES AVOIDS IT AND THAT'S ONLY THE START OF THE ARMADALE LINE HEY YA F'N JOKE :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :OMG :bgrin
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 12 Jul 2019, 15:38

Texan wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

There was that one time that he made a whip and drove the crooked money changers out of the temple. I would call that violence, but was it wrong. These people were cheating people who were there to offer sacrifices. They were thieves. If Jesus came across some men raping a woman, what would his response be?

Obviously lightning bolts could have vanquished the perpetrators in seconds!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 00:47

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
hatty wrote:

they are fucking people.

Am I right, or what.?

I wonder if Jesus would carry a gun for self defence.... I mean he would only be shooting people that attacked him, again I wonder if those that follow him and his ways would carry a gun for self defence .... :smitten[/quote]

OBVIOUSLY this thread is all fucked up. My posts show under sone else's name, and THEIRS are showing as MINE.

I OBJECT. I OBJECT.. I OBJECT. These posts are fucked / and frankly. I'd remove them all.!!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jul 2019, 00:50

Texan wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
hatty wrote:

they are fucking people.

Am I right, or what.?

What you refuse to see is that as a Christian (or someone with common sense) we see a huge difference between murder and self defense. I'm not responsible for any murder and even if I were to kill someone, I'm confident it would be in self defense and I would have nothing to feel guilty about(even though there would be some feelings of guilt). The proper translation in the 10 commandments is "Thou shalt not commit murder". I am always for strict punishment on those who ignore the rights of others. Why do you want to diminish my rights for the transgressions of others?[/quote]

See the above..? these poster id's do not match the posts.

You all can figure that out. BYE.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 13 Jul 2019, 05:14

You can't have common sense and be a christian, that's impossible.
Dax
Cheetah

PreviousNext

Return to Politics