Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 12:31

pinkeye wrote:There you go Australians..!!

The right to bear arms against ANYONE YOU choose is ensconced in the Law of the Land.

Never to be revoked.

Yes, ...that has been the case for the last 20 pages :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 12:34

pinkeye wrote:So you are saying what uncounted zillions have said before you.

Across human history

people have the right to defend themselves


Not... the right to assault someone they disagree with.


See..? humans, being the fallible creatures we are, will ALWAYS EXPLOIT any opportunity for power over others. It is human nature. ( a generalisation, you understand)

SO.. enabling the weak poor and powerless to possess these death-dealing weapons, can only end in more harm.

Seth and Tex, as mature men who are still with us.. :bgrin have learned the lessons... but too too many young will never get the chance. It is about your priorities in your society, and clearly you believe YOU, and YOUR rights are equal or greater than others, not like you. YOUR family and your rights TRUMP any one elses.

Sadly, you will all learn to your disadvantage ... this is NOT the way to a peaceful and HAPPY life.

Which obviously explains why they are called the leaders of the free world :tweed :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :gsp :rofl
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 12:41

SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I just added to my signature ... :bgrin


Don't listen to him, Seth.

Muslims are not responsible for the majority of shootings in this country.

Far from it.


Although, just out of curiosity, does your government track and report murders by demographics? Ours does, pretty much, excluding religion. But I can easily give statistics on the race, age, and gender of people arrested for murder in this country.

Black crime(guns) used to be quadruple in per capita terms...
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 12:44

Bongalong wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I just added to my signature ... :bgrin


Don't listen to him, Seth.

Muslims are not responsible for the majority of shootings in this country.

Far from it.


Although, just out of curiosity, does your government track and report murders by demographics? Ours does, pretty much, excluding religion. But I can easily give statistics on the race, age, and gender of people arrested for murder in this country.

Black crime(guns) used to be quadruple in per capita terms...


Really?

You have stats for that?
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 12:50

I posted it on the forum a while back but they were old stats... If
Seth has the new ones bearing the same story then I would find that intriguing yet not surprising... because that was the exact trend in the old ones!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 12:59

Bongalong wrote:I posted it on the forum a while back but they were old stats... If
Seth has the new ones bearing the same story then I would find that intriguing yet not surprising... because that was the exact trend in the old ones!


Oh.

I thought you were talking about Australia.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 14:37

greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:I posted it on the forum a while back but they were old stats... If
Seth has the new ones bearing the same story then I would find that intriguing yet not surprising... because that was the exact trend in the old ones!


Oh.

I thought you were talking about Australia.

No, the context of the conversation was America and you're once again just trying to shove your hand down everyones pants!

We've all got coppers in the family mate so get f'd ay buddy!
:OMG :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 14:40

Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:I posted it on the forum a while back but they were old stats... If
Seth has the new ones bearing the same story then I would find that intriguing yet not surprising... because that was the exact trend in the old ones!


Oh.

I thought you were talking about Australia.

[b][color=#FF0000]No, the context of the conversation was America ...


No.

It was Australia.

"The reason for the difference is simple, the majority of Aussies don't believe in a god, whilst the majority of yanks and other violent societies do. Must be a logical reason for that abnormality, which isn't hard to work out and just so the yanks understand, the vast majority of our gun incidents are committed by god nutters, mostly imported muslims ..."
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Bongalong » 04 Jun 2019, 14:44

greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:I posted it on the forum a while back but they were old stats... If
Seth has the new ones bearing the same story then I would find that intriguing yet not surprising... because that was the exact trend in the old ones!


Oh.

I thought you were talking about Australia.

[b][color=#FF0000]No, the context of the conversation was America ...


No.

It was Australia.

"The reason for the difference is simple, the majority of Aussies don't believe in a god, whilst the majority of yanks and other violent societies do. Must be a logical reason for that abnormality, which isn't hard to work out and just so the yanks understand, the vast majority of our gun incidents are committed by god nutters, mostly imported muslims ..."

...But I was talking about blacks, not muslims,... hey ya total fucktarded c*** :Hi

...I don't think the American statistics break it down by religion: afterall, that is what Seth said and you conveniently censored that comment hey buddy :zzzz
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog
 
Posts: 3270
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 11:48
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 20:05

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I just added to my signature ... :bgrin


Don't listen to him, Seth.

Muslims are not responsible for the majority of shootings in this country.

Far from it.


Here's another sad example of how wrong Dax is.

This is happening right now:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-04/northern-territory-police-arrest-gunman-in-darwin-woman-injured/11179136
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 04 Jun 2019, 21:21

To clarify, I believe Dax suggested that most gun incidents were committed by muslims in Australia, and Greggery disagreed.

So I was just curious as to whether your government makes statistics available that report the demographics of crime and criminals.

And I said that this information is readily available by U.S. government sources regarding crime in the U.S. I can easily get statistics on age, gender, and race of criminals. Plus it's easy to get information on individual states and individual cities. In the U.S., these demographics do not include the suspect's religion. It's just not a question that is ever asked.

I get the feeling that your government shields you from information that it deems to be unhelpful for you to know.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 21:56

SethBullock wrote:To clarify, I believe Dax suggested that most gun incidents were committed by muslims in Australia, and Greggery disagreed.

So I was just curious as to whether your government makes statistics available that report the demographics of crime and criminals.

And I said that this information is readily available by U.S. government sources regarding crime in the U.S. I can easily get statistics on age, gender, and race of criminals. Plus it's easy to get information on individual states and individual cities. In the U.S., these demographics do not include the suspect's religion. It's just not a question that is ever asked.

I get the feeling that your government shields you from information that it deems to be unhelpful for you to know.


If Muslims were involved in 1% of gun crime in Australia, I'd be very surprised.

In fact, I'd say 0.5% of all gun crime.

Most gun violence in Australia is perpetrated by white, Australian born Christians.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 21:59

SethBullock wrote:I get the feeling that your government shields you from information that it deems to be unhelpful for you to know.


Coming from someone who has Donald Trump as the head of their government, I'm pissing myself laughing.

:bgrin
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 04 Jun 2019, 22:03

umm I'd suggest an even smaller percentage than that GP.

I mean, people that identify as Muslim are less than 1% of the whole population here. Aren't they?

So you're suggesting .5 % guilt for gun crimes. :roll :roll are down to Muslims.?

I don't think so. But hey.. you can say whatever you like here. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby pinkeye » 04 Jun 2019, 22:07

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I get the feeling that your government shields you from information that it deems to be unhelpful for you to know.


Coming from someone who has Donald Trump as the head of their government, I'm pissing myself laughing.

:bgrin


It is easier to see this BS when you don't have a personal stake. No skin in the game.

The folks of the US are subject to massive campaigns, designed behind the scenes....to manipulate the public opinion.

It works.. AND Australians are also targets of this sort of doctoring of facts, and manipulations of public sentiment. Done very cleverly, and costing a fortune, I'm sure it's worth it to the victors. :sad
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Warthog
 
Posts: 4227
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 20:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 05 Jun 2019, 06:01

"Muslims were over-represented in prison populations from available figures of the NSW correction services revealing 9.3 per cent of inmates were Muslim, and 8 per cent in Victorian prisons."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-26/ ... rt/6574768

That was in 2015, the numbers have grown since then and sudanese are much more likely to be jailed for crimes today

Our government refuses to release the real figures, just like today they won't reveal the name or origin of criminals, because it would show their immigration and refugee reality. The PC crowd are all for this, because they don't want to know the real facts and how it is destroying our society because of their pathetic humanitarian bullshit, claiming these morons are victims and need all the help we can give them. When the truth is the opposite, they are economic invaders. As for their gun crimes and my claim they are at the top of the list, you only have to read the media to see the relationship of that compared to their percentage of the population.

For the PC crowd, their feel good idiocy is more important than the safe peaceful future of the country, until they become victims themselves.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2019, 07:39

pinkeye wrote:umm I'd suggest an even smaller percentage than that GP.

I mean, people that identify as Muslim are less than 1% of the whole population here. Aren't they?

So you're suggesting .5 % guilt for gun crimes. :roll :roll are down to Muslims.?

I don't think so. But hey.. you can say whatever you like here. :bgrin


Dax seems to think that all gun crimes in Australia are committed by Muslims.

I'd like to know where he's getting his (mis)information from.

A meeting of Islamophobes at the local pub, maybe? :?
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2019, 08:51

The latest accused mass (gun) murderer in Australia:

Image
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 05 Jun 2019, 09:43

greggerypeccary wrote:
pinkeye wrote:umm I'd suggest an even smaller percentage than that GP.

I mean, people that identify as Muslim are less than 1% of the whole population here. Aren't they?

So you're suggesting .5 % guilt for gun crimes. :roll :roll are down to Muslims.?

I don't think so. But hey.. you can say whatever you like here. :bgrin


Dax seems to think that all gun crimes in Australia are committed by Muslims.

I'd like to know where he's getting his (mis)information from.

A meeting of Islamophobes at the local pub, maybe? :?


Grow up will you and stop exaggerating what I post, just about all terrorist attacks in this country are done by muslims, off course there are other morons committing crimes and the increase can be put down to the use of amphetamines, which governments do nothing about, other than slap people on the wrist and let them off so they can go crazy again.

Your PC mob of idiots, demand criminals to be treated much better than victims, so the victims increase and the criminals get off with a very short term or slap on the wrist. You PC idiots are the ones that have forced the judicial system to allow bail for just about everyone and more and more violent crimes are being committed by those on bail, yet you fools still demand the criminal has more rights than victims.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2019, 09:45

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
pinkeye wrote:umm I'd suggest an even smaller percentage than that GP.

I mean, people that identify as Muslim are less than 1% of the whole population here. Aren't they?

So you're suggesting .5 % guilt for gun crimes. :roll :roll are down to Muslims.?

I don't think so. But hey.. you can say whatever you like here. :bgrin


Dax seems to think that all gun crimes in Australia are committed by Muslims.

I'd like to know where he's getting his (mis)information from.

A meeting of Islamophobes at the local pub, maybe? :?


Grow up will you and stop exaggerating what I post, just about all terrorist attacks in this country are done by muslims,.


That's also incorrect.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Dax » 05 Jun 2019, 09:46

greggerypeccary wrote:The latest accused mass (gun) murderer in Australia:

Image


Not a terrorist, but a ice fuelled idiot that the PC judicial system you idiots support, let him out of jail.

It really doesn't matter any more, because of the collapse of human mentality caused by air, noise, water and land pollution, chemical saturation, fear and uncertainty, along the rapid increase in the use of amphetamines, things will only get worse by the day. You either stay living denial as the yanks are determined to do, or you accept the reality of what is happening, live with it and prepare to survive as everyone goes down around you.
Last edited by Dax on 05 Jun 2019, 09:55, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dax
Cheetah
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: 12 Apr 2017, 11:15
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2019, 09:50

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:The latest accused mass (gun) murderer in Australia:

Image


Not a terrorist, but a ice fuelled idiot that the PC judicial system you idiots support, let him out of jail.


I didn't call him a terrorist.

I called him an accused mass murderer.

No surprise that he's a white Aussie.

The majority of gun crimes, and mass murders, in Australia are carried out by white Australians.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby DreamRyderX » 05 Jun 2019, 12:45

..


DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:
SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:There is no need to repeat yourself Dream Ryder. Bottom line is that you and you say 70% of Americans would no longer revere and defend the Constitution if the 2nd Amendment went.


I don't think that's right, Aussie.

Even if the 2nd could be taken out of the U.S. Constitution, that would only mean that the right would no longer be protected by the Constitution. It would not prevent the states from regulating firearms as they saw fit, however. My state already has a right to keep and bear arms in its state constitution, for example. What we'd end up with would be 50 variations of the right to keep and bear arms in this country.

The 10th Amendment to the Constitution says, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."


Yes, I agree. If the 2nd Amendment goes then that leaves the issue to the States. So....that will allow each State to choose whether they want their school kids slaughtered en mass or not. But.....one step at a time. 2nd Amendment first.




In the USA there are ± 60,000,000 pre-K thru year 12 School Children attending 130,000 public & private schools across America each & every school day.



School Shootings:


From February 29, 2000 thru May 9, 2019

A Combined Total of 306 Adults & Students (including perpetrators) were shot & killed in 241 School Shooting Incidents in the USA during
the 19 year period.

Please visit the SOURCE LINK for a description of all the incidents,
including who were shot, & who were the perpetrator(s) - including noted incident source links.


SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2000s


..




Oh, & for those interested, please read forward........

During that same 19 year period of time, in the United States over 1/2 BILLION, yes over 500,000,000 School Children have gone all through their school years (pre-K thru 12) without being shot in their schools.

True, it is a tragedy that ± 275 children have died at the hands of a deranged few over that 19 year period.

Americans have surely grieved for each & every one of those lost little lives, but after the mourning has subsided, & the period for grieving is over, America has dusted itself off, & resumed living their lives. They will never forget those little souls - they will always be remembered, but Americans will move forward retaining the Rights that keep them & their families Safe & Free.....by being their own first responders when an unpredictable, life threatening crisis arises.

The government can not, nor can the brave, hard working Law Enforcement agencies all across America defend American lives, the lives of their family, or the lives of their neighbors.....along with their possessions.

In the moment of mortal danger, at the point of crisis, these Americans need to be their own first responders. They must take the responsibility of their own self-defense, because they know that depending on the government, or it's law enforcement (police), Americans know full well that the government & police will not be there to protect them in their moments of desperate need.

Conservatively, Americans defend themselves with firearms well over 500,000 times each day across America. Most of the time without firing a single shot....just the sight of an armed citizen is usually more than enough to chase away a hardened criminal.

Yes, Americans go to their Rightfully owned firearms many, many, many more times in Self-Defense to save life, rather than to take life.

No, Americans will never give up their Right to Keep & Bear Firearms, & no American government has the power to take a Right away without the express permission of the American People via the extremely difficult & lengthy Constitutional Amendment Process, where the American People, & the American People alone decide to relinquish their Right(s) (never been attempted in over 230 years....no American Right has ever been repealed/relinquished by the American People)

Americans know more children will likely be killed by firearms used by deranged individuals in the weeks, months, & years to come......& each & every American will, as in the past, grieve the loss of these little souls ......but, giving up the Right to use whatever method/tool/weapon - including their own firearms - to defend their lives & the lives of their own family, will surely never become an option that they would trade for any reason......Americans will continue to exercise their own responsibility to be their own first responders in a time of crisis, when their lives, & the lives of their loved ones, are in the balance!


..
Last edited by DreamRyderX on 05 Jun 2019, 13:28, edited 2 times in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 453
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 11:45
Location: In Yer Dreams.............
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2019, 12:49

The ignorance is just astounding.
User avatar
greggerypeccary
Warthog
 
Posts: 4406
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 05 Jun 2019, 12:55

greggerypeccary wrote:The ignorance is just astounding.


That's not much of a rebuttal.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
User avatar
SethBullock
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2325
Joined: 22 Oct 2018, 12:37
Location: Oregon, USA
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests