Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Americans aren't permitted, we have a RIGHT to guns!

Postby SethBullock » 03 Jun 2019, 13:11

DreamRyderX wrote:
SethBullock wrote:Hey there from Oregon, DreamRyderX.

Where are ya from?

Seth

Image Originally, Brooklyn, N.Y. Image

Pleased ta meet yer acquaintance Seth ....... Image

Big freekin' trees up that a way!!! Image

Yeah, we got trees alright.

I was born in Schenectady. My dad's work moved him to California when I was 10. I escaped California 39 years ago. Been here ever since.
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: Americans aren't permitted, we have a RIGHT to own guns!

Postby Dax » 03 Jun 2019, 14:35

DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Most Americans aren't as knee-jerk as some to pass worthless, feel nice, legislation that wont get guns out of the hands of criminals, & only harass & restrict law abiding American Gun Owners from exercising their Constitutionally protected Rights.

That addresses the symptom not the cause. These massacres are not being done by 'criminals.' It is the ordinary American Joe Blow who is shooting people (including kids at school) down.

These massacres are not being done by 'criminals.

So, senselessly shooting/murdering someone is not a "criminal activity" in your neck of the woods?????!

◆ Attempting to murder is criminal.
◆ A felon owning a firearm is criminal.
◆ Shooting people indiscriminately is criminal.
◆ Using firearms in a criminal manner is absolutely illegal.

I guess you did not notice the quotation marks around the word 'criminals.'

1. Americans will not be giving up their RIGHT to Keep & Bear Arms for Self-Defense (among other less important reasons like sports, or deer hunting) any time soon.

I agree.....but they will, eventually...after whatever their tolerance levels for kids being slaughtered at school is reached and exceeded.

2. There will be no confiscations any time soon either, so get that idea out of yer system. With over 90% of all the 350,000,000 firearms in civilian hands being unregistered, there is no way that even if you think that Americans will give them up freely, where would you look? Cant go door to door, that's a sure way to get shot at, & besides it's unconstitutional....the Fourth Amendment says so, it says you need more than just a suspicion that a criminal act is taking place, the police have to know for sure & convince a judge prior to any search or possible seizure, on a case by case basis.

It can only happen if the 2nd Amendment is nuked....and that is not a simple task.

3. If ordered by government to flat-out turn over their firearms to authorities, Americans would flat-out refuse.....it has been estimated by well over 70%.

Even after the Constitution was changed via due Referendum process?

So faced with the above, how would you go about disarming Americans of their cherished firearms, without bloodshed?

First....via Referendum, the 2nd Amendment is nuked. I would then expect that those who have been holding the Constitution near and dear will continue to do so and respect the Constitution. Otherwise, as I have been saying all day on a US Forum....they can man the ramparts at the Alamo with Charlton Heston (assuming he is still alive) and they can pointlessly and yet heroically yell at Santa Anna......'Over my cold dead hands.' He replied..'Okay' and history repeats.

Your last point first......you don't seem to know/understand how much the American People truly revere (our)their Constitution.

It's embedded in (our)their DNA.............

JFYI, if you haven't already guessed, I'm proudly a "True to the Red, White, & Blue" American. Image Image Image

Every leader, every elected official at all levels of government, every member of the military, every law enforcement officer, & every judge across America swears an oath with one thing in common above all else.......they swear to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States" ..... First & Foremost... "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution" not the Country, nor it's flag, nor it's government, nor any of it's leaders.....they swear to first & foremost preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

Sheriffs are the highest Law Enforcement Officials in the USA. They are more powerful than any Police Officer in any city within America. They are the US Local Law Enforcement outside of most big city urban areas. Sheriffs are elected directly by the people, & with their deputies far outnumber any US Metropolitan Police Department.

Sheriffs all across America, besides being avid gun enthusiasts themselves, are on record that they take their Solemn Oaths of Office very seriously, especially when it comes to defending the US Constitution, of which the Second Amendment is a vital component, & as such they are on record that they will not enforce any new Gun Control Laws they feel are in direct contradiction to the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

I agree.....but they will, eventually...after whatever their tolerance levels for kids being slaughtered at school is reached and exceeded.

"Massacres", as you call them, of school children, though being rare, are very serious & gut wrenching events in America. Yes, Americans grieve, but they do not, & will not surrender their Freedoms & Liberties to the evil that took those lives from them. That said, even a few weeks after the worse such event (until the next), the American People & their communities eventually finished their mourning, dusted themselves off so to speak, & got back to living life as Americans.....the past is to be remembered & not forgotten........after all, they have their lives to live. They didn't relinquish any of their Constitutional Freedoms or Liberties..........The 2nd Amendment (the Right that protects all other Rights) ..... is still alive & strong.

The Second Amendment recognizes, affirms, & protects the Fundamental & Natural Right of all citizens of a free country to defend themselves in the best manner available.

It can only happen if the 2nd Amendment is nuked....and that is not a simple task.

Brother, did you say a freekin' mouthful !!!!

Process to Amend the US Constitution:

Someone, a Congressman, a Senator, any citizen, proposes an amendment to the US Constitution.

Individually, each House of Congress (The US House of Representatives & the US Senate) must agree to debate, & then vote on the Amendment.

Each House must pass the Amendment by a two-thirds (2/3) Super-Majority vote. (435 US Representatives of the US House times 2/3 equals 290 Representatives) & (100 US Senators times 2/3 equals 67 Senators).

If Successful in the US Congress then the proposed Amendment gets sent to the 50 individual States, where it requires 3/4 of all the States (50 times 3/4 equals 38 States) to Ratify the new Amendment.

At the State level it is either done within the individual State's Legislatures, or if mandated by the individual State's Constitution, it must be sent to the Citizens of that State to vote on the proposed Amendment. Usually the entire States ratification process is limited Seven (7) years.

If that's successfully accomplished, the new Amendment is entered into the US Constitution.

History:

There are 27 Amendments to the Constitution.

Approximately 11,770 measures have been proposed to amend the US Constitution from 1789 through January 3, 2019.....over the span of 230 years.

Since 1789, Congress has sent only 33 proposed Constitutional amendments to the States for ratification. Of these, only 27 have been ratified.

That would have to mean well over 11,700 proposed Amendments to the US Constitution could not be agreed to by a Super-Majority of Congress. :OMG

The first 10 Amendments ratified by the States, to become part of their US Constitution (the Peoples Document), were/are called "The Bill of Rights" the Rights of the American People.

So, in over 230 years, only 27 Amendments (17 if you don't include the American People's Bill of Rights) made it through the entire process successfully.

And BTW only one (1) Constitutional Amendment has ever been enacted to repeal another - "Nuked" as you call it - & never has a repeal of a Right of the People ever been even suggested for ratification by the American People. :read

The 21st Amendment, ratified in 1933, repealed the 18th Amendment, ratified in 1919, which had instituted Prohibition.
:beer

Respectfully, ".......no simple task......" might be considered somewhat of an understatement me thinks.

See the previous for the precise procedure & history of the same.......

Yes, even then.........We like our guns.......Americans, & their ancestors, have had guns for hundreds of years, & their guns have served them well, in peace & at war.....during quiet times, & in times of great danger & peril .... ImageImageImage

A brilliant essay on why the gun nutters of the USA believe their guns are more important than the lives of their kids and grand kids, talk about insanity you lot take th4e cake and it;s the reason I stopped travelling their a couple of years ago. When I first went there back in the late 1960's, it was reasonably sane, except for the sth and Texas, now it's a basket case of paranoid cops, who pull a gun and shoot for no reason whatsoever. Your cops, are the most pathetic brain dead morons I've ever come across, much worse the those in Sth America and Africa, where violence is also a daily occurrence.

Most countries have lots of guns, including our own, but we don't go round shooting everyone or slaughtering kids and other mass slaughter. Id one of our cops lulls a gun they have to justify it and it is only reasonably when a cop puled a gun on a driver, they got sacked. But we have sensible gun laws, which keep gun owners in control and not just anyone can get a gun.

"The Virginia Beach shooter who killed 12 people in a government office building on Friday used a suppressor to muffle the sound of his gunfire in the devastating attack."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ed-12.html

Now your insane country is demanding everyone coming there has to hand over their online history, email address, phone numbers and passwords before the issue a visa and enter the country, When you add your deranged pathological lying president is turning all your allies away, you're in for big trouble and no mater what you think without allies, you're stuffed and our country is getting to the stage where it's going to tell you to get stuffed because of the Rumps insane constant abuse he throws at us, So you're gonna get it back big time and when we you shut shut the door to us as an ally, you will have no way of knowing what is happening round the planet. He has said they want out of five eyes and wants to distant the US from Aus as does his new US ambassador to Aus, who hates us.The Rump's scrapped the trade deal with Aus and just about everyone else and already our government is warning people going to the USA is no longer safe, pus your border personal are the most ignorant abusive people anywhere and I travel the world regularly.

Just so you understand, I'm the secretary of a gun club, and have quite a few guns of difference calibre, most farmers in this country have guns. but we don't have many guns deaths or incidents, because we have gun laws that work.

"The State Department is now requiring nearly all applicants for US visas to submit their social media usernames, previous email addresses and phone numbers."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-03/ ... s/11172086

It's easy to see you can't read or are in denial, your country had over 300 school shootings in 2018, that's not rare and each year it goes up as does your gun deaths and police murders. So almost every 3 days a school is invaded and many kids and teachers are slaughtered, if you class that as being rare, you're insane and that's evident by your denialist posts. But as your country is overflowing with gun totting god nutters it's understandable, as they are the most violent and abusive morons on the planet.
Last edited by Dax on 03 Jun 2019, 14:43, edited 1 time in total.
Dax
Cheetah

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby Aussie » 03 Jun 2019, 14:35

Dream Ryder...I'll not 'quote' your post as it becomes unmanageable. You make the appropriate point that everyone in the USA reveres the Constitution and that many from the Military to the Judiciary to the Administration and the Executive all swear allegiance to the Constitution. So...why is it suggested there would be a rebellion if the 2nd Amendment was duly 'nuked' after the required process? Would that revered Constitution suddenly become something of lesser quality?
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby DreamRyderX » 03 Jun 2019, 19:45

Aussie wrote:Dream Ryder...I'll not 'quote' your post as it becomes unmanageable. You make the appropriate point that everyone in the USA reveres the Constitution and that many from the Military to the Judiciary to the Administration and the Executive all swear allegiance to the Constitution. So...why is it suggested there would be a rebellion if the 2nd Amendment was duly 'nuked' after the required process? Would that revered Constitution suddenly become something of lesser quality?

Unfortunately, I believe you misunderstood my statement & response.

My direct statement:
3. If ordered by government to flat-out turn over their firearms to authorities, Americans would flat-out refuse.....it has been estimated by well over 70%.

That was my original statement, & this was my response to your question.....your question first:

Your Question:

My Answer:
Yes, even then.........We like our guns.......Americans, & their ancestors, have had guns for hundreds of years, & their guns have served them well, in peace & at war.....during quiet times, & in times of great danger & peril ....

At no time did I "suggest" that there would be a "rebellion", as in something like a second Revolution or Civil War.

If there was any suggestion, it was that over 70% of American gun owners would not turn over their firearms if the government demanded that they do so.

Is that your "Rebellion"?

To me that would simply be "Nullification", because any such order would have to be codified in law, & by the American People's refusal to comply, it would effectively Nullify that law.

In recent years New Yorkers effectively "Nullified" their New York State's Gun Laws by simply refusing to comply with them (Registering their many thousands of AR-15 Rifles, etc...), & the States Sheriffs refusing to enforce the State's Gun Laws.

I say that, knowing full well the history of amending the US Constitutional, & the extremely high likelihood that the American People would not pass any such amendment........even if they had the opportunity to make their will known, which I sincerely doubt they would have. I doubt that any such amendment to repeal the Right to Keep & Bear Arms would even make it past the Congress with a Super-Majority vote in each House.

History:

There are 27 Amendments to the Constitution.

Approximately 11,770 measures have been proposed to amend the US Constitution from 1789 through January 3, 2019.....over the span of 230 years.

Since 1789, Congress has sent only 33 proposed Constitutional amendments to the States for ratification. Of these, 27 have been ratified.

⮞ That would have to mean well over 11,700 proposed Amendments to the US Constitution could not be agreed to by a Super-Majority of Congress. ⮜

I hope that it's beginning to make sense to you, because if it does you are moving closer to understanding the American Culture, & the true

American Mindset & Spirit as originally delivered in a speech by Patrick Henry, 1776 American Revolutionary Patriot
Warning: this link is to a MP3 & may load over this page unless you middle click on this link.
. Image

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 03 Jun 2019, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 03 Jun 2019, 20:42

There is no need to repeat yourself Dream Ryder. Bottom line is that you and you say 70% of Americans would no longer revere and defend the Constitution if the 2nd Amendment went.
Aussie

Postby SethBullock » 03 Jun 2019, 21:33

Aussie wrote:There is no need to repeat yourself Dream Ryder. Bottom line is that you and you say 70% of Americans would no longer revere and defend the Constitution if the 2nd Amendment went.

I don't think that's right, Aussie.

Even if the 2nd could be taken out of the U.S. Constitution, that would only mean that the right would no longer be protected by the Constitution. It would not prevent the states from regulating firearms as they saw fit, however. My state already has a right to keep and bear arms in its state constitution, for example. What we'd end up with would be 50 variations of the right to keep and bear arms in this country.

The 10th Amendment to the Constitution says, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jun 2019, 22:16

There you go Australians..!!

The right to bear arms against ANYONE YOU choose is ensconced in the Law of the Land.

Never to be revoked.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 03 Jun 2019, 22:22

pinkeye wrote:There you go Australians..!!

The right to bear arms against ANYONE YOU choose is ensconced in the Law of the Land.

Never to be revoked.

Yes. Revoking the 2nd Amendment would be a very hard thing to do.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jun 2019, 22:34

So you are saying what uncounted zillions have said before you.

Across human history

people have the right to defend themselves

Not... the right to assault someone they disagree with.

See..? humans, being the fallible creatures we are, will ALWAYS EXPLOIT any opportunity for power over others. It is human nature. ( a generalisation, you understand)

SO.. enabling the weak poor and powerless to possess these death-dealing weapons, can only end in more harm.

Seth and Tex, as mature men who are still with us.. :bgrin have learned the lessons... but too too many young will never get the chance. It is about your priorities in your society, and clearly you believe YOU, and YOUR rights are equal or greater than others, not like you. YOUR family and your rights TRUMP any one elses.

Sadly, you will all learn to your disadvantage ... this is NOT the way to a peaceful and HAPPY life.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 03 Jun 2019, 22:44

SethBullock wrote:
Aussie wrote:There is no need to repeat yourself Dream Ryder. Bottom line is that you and you say 70% of Americans would no longer revere and defend the Constitution if the 2nd Amendment went.

Even if the 2nd could be taken out of the U.S. Constitution, that would only mean that the right would no longer be protected by the Constitution. It would not prevent the states from regulating firearms as they saw fit, however. My state already has a right to keep and bear arms in its state constitution, for example. What we'd end up with would be 50 variations of the right to keep and bear arms in this country.

The 10th Amendment to the Constitution says, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Yes, I agree. If the 2nd Amendment goes then that leaves the issue to the States. So....that will allow each State to choose whether they want their school kids slaughtered en mass or not. But.....one step at a time. 2nd Amendment first.
Aussie

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jun 2019, 23:06

seriously Aussie?

Only the next revolution will change anything in this particular circumstance.

The Zombie Revolution... :roll :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Warthog

Postby Dax » 04 Jun 2019, 05:48

pinkeye wrote:seriously Aussie?

Considering the majority of yanks are hooked on opioids,the zombie revolution is not far away and they prescribe opioids to kids in that increasingly insane country, all for profit growth and elitist ego tripping idiocy.

Of course we all know yanks believe more guns saves lives, just like this latest round of incidents shows in just one city.

"Chicago saw its worst weekend of 'gang-related' shootings so far this year as ten people were killed and dozens injured on the city's streets.

There were 52 people shot following a string of violent attacks that took place between Friday and Sunday evening."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tings.html

You have to hand it to the yanks, they sure know how to keep their society safe. :rofl :rofl :rofl :grn
Dax
Cheetah

Postby SethBullock » 04 Jun 2019, 07:56

Anyone who is anyone knows that when you’re in zombie country, the humans have to have guns. Big guns. And lots of ammo. And beer. A man needs to relax after a long day if zombie hunting, so cold beer is required. Preferably Deschutes beers.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Texan » 04 Jun 2019, 08:04

Dax wrote:

Considering the majority of yanks are hooked on opioids,the zombie revolution is not far away and they prescribe opioids to kids in that increasingly insane country, all for profit growth and elitist ego tripping idiocy.

Of course we all know yanks believe more guns saves lives, just like this latest round of incidents shows in just one city.

"Chicago saw its worst weekend of 'gang-related' shootings so far this year as ten people were killed and dozens injured on the city's streets.

There were 52 people shot following a string of violent attacks that took place between Friday and Sunday evening."

You have to hand it to the yanks, they sure know how to keep their society safe. :rofl :rofl :rofl :grn

Most yanks hooked on opiods? :rofl

Chicago is very gun restrictive and have only recently under federal court rulings have began easing gun restrictions. Every single gun store in Chicago closed down or left the city of 2.5 million. I have a dozen places to buy a gun in a town of 25k near me. Because of my license to carry, I can walk in and buy a gun in about 5 minutes without another background check. You can't even think of that in Chicago. My older sons can buy a gun with a background check and walk out with the gun in about 20 minutes. Only criminals can get a gun easier in Chicago.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby DreamRyderX » 04 Jun 2019, 08:42

Aussie wrote:
SethBullock wrote:

Yes, I agree. If the 2nd Amendment goes then that leaves the issue to the States. So....that will allow each State to choose whether they want their school kids slaughtered en mass or not. But.....one step at a time. 2nd Amendment first.

In the USA there are ± 60,000,000 pre-K thru year 12 school children attending 130,000 public & private schools across America each & every school day.

School Shootings:

From February 29, 2000 thru May 9, 2019

A Combined Total of 306 Adults & Students (including perpetrators) were shot & killed in 241 School Shooting Incidents in the USA during
the 19 year period.

Please visit the SOURCE LINK for a description of all the incidents,
including who were shot, & who were the perpetrator(s) - including noted incident source links.

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2000s

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 04 Jun 2019, 08:50, edited 3 times in total.
Never water yerself down just because someone might not be able ta handle ya at "190 Proof"
DreamRyderX
Pitbull terrier

Postby SethBullock » 04 Jun 2019, 08:44

Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:

And zombies. Opioid addicted zombies.

And they want us to have no guns. :WTF

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 04 Jun 2019, 09:42

SethBullock wrote:
Texan wrote:
Dax wrote:

And zombies. Opioid addicted zombies.

And they want us to have no guns. :WTF

It took one mass shooting of 35 people for Aus to take a stand on guns and regulate their use, unlike in the USA where school shootings are becoming very common as are other mass shootings. Gun owners here understood why that had to be as the majority are sensible rational people, so they handed in their semi automatics short barrel long rifles and shot guns and other guns not used for sports shooting and feral culling. There are more guns in Aus than before that incident, but they are regulated and unlike you lot of retards, we don't brag about having or owning guns, nor do we laud gun deaths as you lot do constantly. What we do is try to keep guns out of the hands of nutters and so far we are winning that battle, the USA is losing it big time.

The reason for the difference is simple, the majority of Aussies don't believe in a god, whilst the majority of yanks and other violent societies do. Must be a logical reason for that abnormality, which isn't hard to work out and just so the yanks understand, the vast majority of our gun incidents are committed by god nutters, mostly imported muslims who are brought in by our government and the insane PC crowd of idiots, to increase consumerism and economic profit growth. It's extremely rare for a non believer to create a gun incident in Aus, other than suicide. But in the USA, it's as common as toast and as denial is the hallmark of a god nutter, it's understandable you all refuse to accept your country is going down the sewer very fast, so just continue claiming the opposite to the facts.

Nor do we have an opioid epidemic, as we strictly regulate the prescribing of opioids and there have been a few quacks and chemists that have been caught out over prescribing, mostly immigrants. We also have those who go doctor shopping, so they can get lots of prescriptions, but our system has been adapted to counter that and its working to a large degree.

No one her has claimed you shouldn't have guns, what we advocate is strict gun laws like ours which stop idiots and gun totting fools having guns, which is the opposite to the approach of the USA and bragging about thinking you are cool because you carry, only reinforces our view your all insane. Having travelled the world a lot over the last 5 decades, it's so nice to live in a country where you rarely see a gun other than on a cop and the chance of yo being involved in a gun incident are almost zero, no matter where you are, is a big bonus and peaceful feeling, compared to the USA and other rabidly violet countries.

Thinking you're a big man man for open carrying a gun, just reinforces the psychological state of your nation. To you lot, ego tripping on your guns, is much more important than the safety of your kids and innocent workers. Aussies are the opposite, even lots of god nutters here are sensible in that regard as we want our kids to grow up in relative safety and peace. You want your gun culture at any cost, not very sane or sensible.
Last edited by Dax on 04 Jun 2019, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 09:46

Dax wrote:...the vast majority of our gun incidents are committed by god nutters, mostly imported muslims ...

I was with you, up until this point.

That's so far from the truth it's not funny.

Why do you continue to make up lies like that?

You have good points to make, but then go and destroy your credibility by making up bullshit.

Stick to the facts.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Dax » 04 Jun 2019, 10:12

greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:...the vast majority of our gun incidents are committed by god nutters, mostly imported muslims ...

You have good points to make, but then go and destroy your credibility by making up bullshit.

Stick to the facts.

No lies, the majority of gun incidents in Aus today are cause by muslims, who are god nutters. As you'd expect our god nutter governments refuse to release the ethnicity of gun criminals and that's because they can't handle the truth and it's also the reason why our governments don't reveal the ethnicity and culture of criminals. You only have to read the news media to see the truth, our jails are overflowing with muslims and our max jails now, consist of mostly muslims and imported scum.

It's only god nutter who have reasons to lie and deny their reality, the majority can't handle truth or facts. Non believers have nothing to hide or protect, unlike those of the god cult, when their entire history and claims are a pack of lies and pathetic infantile deceptions.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 10:16

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Stick to the facts.

No lies, the majority of gun incidents in Aus today are cause by muslims,

That's not true.

Why do you continue to spread these lies?
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby Dax » 04 Jun 2019, 10:33

greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Stick to the facts.

That's not true.

You must be a muslim, god nutter or apologist for them. Every time you call me a liar, you get caught out as being the one lying and if you looked at the facts, you'd find I am right with my assumptions regarding Aus gun incidents. Just calling someone a liar, because you can't handle the facts, is rather pathetic, when you don't have a clue yourself and are just making a hopeful guess.
Dax
Cheetah

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 10:38

Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
Dax wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

Stick to the facts.

That's not true.

You must be a muslim, god nutter or apologist for them. Every time you call me a liar, you get caught out as being the one lying and if you looked at the facts, you'd find I am right with my assumptions regarding Aus gun incidents. Just calling someone a liar, because you can't handle the facts, is rather pathetic, when you don't have a clue yourself and are just making a hopeful guess.

You didn't answer the question.

Why do you continue to spread lies?

What's in it for you?
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 04 Jun 2019, 11:10

I just added to my signature ... :bgrin

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jun 2019, 11:27

SethBullock wrote:I just added to my signature ... :bgrin

Don't listen to him, Seth.

Muslims are not responsible for the majority of shootings in this country.

Far from it.
greggerypeccary
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 04 Jun 2019, 12:08

greggerypeccary wrote:
SethBullock wrote:I just added to my signature ... :bgrin

Don't listen to him, Seth.

Muslims are not responsible for the majority of shootings in this country.

Far from it.

Although, just out of curiosity, does your government track and report murders by demographics? Ours does, pretty much, excluding religion. But I can easily give statistics on the race, age, and gender of people arrested for murder in this country.

SethBullock
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Politics