Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls.

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Get over it: Americans are allowed to have guns!

Postby SethBullock » 15 Feb 2019, 11:40

hatty wrote:how can you define the perfect country.....?

less guns, bombs poverty....... I don't Know and don't profess to.....

new zealand looks good to me right now....... except for the earthquakes just the noo.

I am pretty happy where i am though...... and licky

"Licky"?
"At least he's not Hillary" - Hatty

"There's only one solution: MORE guns!" - greggerypeccary

... "mr know it all" - Bongalong
SethBullock
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 11:45

SethBullock wrote:

less guns, bombs poverty....... I don't Know and don't profess to.....

new zealand looks good to me right now....... except for the earthquakes just the noo.

I am pretty happy where i am though...... and licky

"Licky"?

sorry seth my kid just did a shit on the mat....... mid post......... i had to run...... please see amended post but.........

hahahahha........... licky hahahahaha

all said......nice to hear from you again seth
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 12:54

happy and healthy loved ones..... beauty?...... no bombs falling or poverty , violence and suffering?....... I don't know and don't profess to.....

I am pretty happy where i am though...... and count my lucky stars

Still dodging the question: that's why you all of a sudden you pretended you 'got bored' of attacking America lol :Hi

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :gsp :? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :c
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 12:58

Bongalong wrote:

happy and healthy loved ones..... beauty?...... no bombs falling or poverty , violence and suffering?....... I don't know and don't profess to.....

Still dodging the question: that's why you all of a sudden you pretended you 'got bored' of attacking America lol :Hi

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :gsp :? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :c
Bongalong wrote:

i shall take australia!!!!!!!......

where i was born as were both my wife and kids ........ and no need for a loaded pistol under my pillow each night.......

I DONT HATE AMERICA!!!!

happy?....... yup ...... i thought i have made that perfectly clear

doesn't mean i have a bone to pick with seth and texan..... they have enlightened me about a great many issues in america...... why i m here!

have a great weekend drah
Last edited by hatty on 15 Feb 2019, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 13:14

hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Bongalong wrote:

where i was born as were both my wife and kids ........ and no need for a loaded pistol under my pillow each night.......

I DONT HATE AMERICA!!!!

doesn't mean i have a bone to pick with seth and texan..... they have enlightened me about a great many issues in america

Lol, so you think Australia could defend itself by itself? :rofl

YOU'RE A TRIPPER BUDDY ... AN UNGRATEFUL LUNATIC TELLING AMERICANS THEY ARE UNCONSCIONABLE FOR HAVING THE RIGHT TO WALK AROUND FULLY LOADED YET IT MADE THEM THE COUNTRY THEY ARE THAT SAVED MANY AN ASS IN THE 20TH CENTURY AND RIGHT NOW IS PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY FROM INVASION JUST BY BEING ON OUR SIDE.

You have a great weekend buddy: you ungrateful idiot! :c
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 13:30

Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Bongalong wrote:

I DONT HATE AMERICA!!!!

doesn't mean i have a bone to pick with seth and texan..... they have enlightened me about a great many issues in america

YOU'RE A TRIPPER BUDDY ... AN UNGRATEFUL LUNATIC TELLING AMERICANS THEY ARE UNCONSCIONABLE FOR HAVING THE RIGHT TO WALK AROUND FULLY LOADED YET IT MADE THEM THE COUNTRY THEY ARE THAT SAVED MANY AN ASS IN THE 20TH CENTURY AND RIGHT NOW IS PROTECTING OUR COUNTRY FROM INVASION JUST BY BEING ON OUR SIDE.

tell that to all the toddlers from sandy hook..........

hope it was worth it and just imagine looking into their little eyes and say that as you spread their brains across the wall......

wake up!

America never saved us........ they saved themselves and rightly so! England fucking did likewise!....... this aint mad max.........
firearms are a tool and i'm not against them.......

for soldiers. and farmers and hunters. and cops........ ... i never said otherwise..........

all the lives lost out of war time...... today........ yesterday...... as a result of good old loaded weapons

seems a high price to pay to repel a non existent enemy
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 14:00

hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:

Bongalong wrote:

I DONT HATE AMERICA!!!!

hope it was worth it and just imagine looking into their little eyes and say that as you spread their brains across the wall......

wake up!

America never saved us........ they saved themselves and rightly so! England fucking did likewise!....... this aint mad max.........

for soldiers. and farmers and hunters. and cops........ ... i never said otherwise..........

all the lives lost out of war time...... today........ yesterday...... as a result of good old loaded weapons

Without America, buddy, there would be no Australia!

Get over yourself mate: you can't admit being wrong!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 14:03

'non existant enemy': lol YOU'RE A FUCKING FRUITLOOP BUDDY :roll

(If there are no enemies then why do countries have standing armies and complexes to support them?)
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby SethBullock » 15 Feb 2019, 14:10

If you two were neighbors ...

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 14:30

SethBullock wrote:If you two were neighbors ...

We'd probably be completely civil by giving each other a wide berth lol... like seems to be the case with all neighbours nowadays!
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby Texan » 15 Feb 2019, 16:30

hatty wrote:

wake up!

The only reason the shooter had weapons at Sandy Hook was because he killed the owner and broke into her safe. The shooter broke into a place where everyone was known to be disarmed and he knew people couldn't shoot back. We now have undercover armed teachers in Texas in some districts. My kids schools have controlled access and armed police for security. I know you pity us for living so defensively, but that's the world we live in and it's pretty nice to be able to defend ourselves without having to worry about our government sending us to prison.

England did take care of themselves in WW2, but they did it with American firearms. Most of their weapons were left on the beach at Dunkirk and the Brits were defenseless until we sent them 500k rifles. Their people were defenseless against a nazi invasion.

https://www.histclo.com/essay/war/ww2/c ... od-ea.html
Last edited by Texan on 15 Feb 2019, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 16:38

haha well played

have agreat weekend all!!!
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Bongalong » 15 Feb 2019, 17:32

hatty wrote:

haha well played

have agreat weekend all!!!

Lol, the internet is just a stupid poki-mon cardgame to this joker :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby hatty » 15 Feb 2019, 19:04

again you sound like three year old.........you talk just like him........

i shall not try to be nice again........despite you stupidity.......
hatty
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 16 Feb 2019, 09:50

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Bongalong » 18 Feb 2019, 11:56

hatty wrote:again you sound like three year old.........you talk just like him........

i shall not try to be nice again........despite you stupidity.......

Lol, daddy is putting the stupid foot down lol :roll
"Oi!"
Bongalong
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 16 Mar 2019, 10:51

With what has happened in Christchurch, I was thinking would that Aussie guy have travelled to New Zealand to kill all those people if he'd had access to semi automatic weapons in Australia?

I think not

I see this incident as proof that our gun laws ARE working and keeping Aussies safer.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby hatty » 16 Mar 2019, 12:39

i concur...... i have put it as simply as i can.

the more firearms the more chance of you or someone you love being injured or killed by one.......

/close thread

and my deepest sympathy to those who lost their lives and their loved ones
hatty
Cheetah

Postby SethBullock » 16 Mar 2019, 12:55

johnsmith wrote:With what has happened in Christchurch, I was thinking would that Aussie guy have travelled to New Zealand to kill all those people if he'd had access to semi automatic weapons in Australia?

I think not

I see this incident as proof that our gun laws ARE working and keeping Aussies safer.

New Zealanders don't have legal access to those kinds of guns. Do they?

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 16 Mar 2019, 20:19

SethBullock wrote:
johnsmith wrote:With what has happened in Christchurch, I was thinking would that Aussie guy have travelled to New Zealand to kill all those people if he'd had access to semi automatic weapons in Australia?

I think not

Yes they do. He legally acquired the 5 firearms over a 2 year period. Apparently the NZ govt. doesn't even keep tabs on who owns guns over there.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Texan » 18 Mar 2019, 03:07

johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:

I think not

Yes they do. He legally acquired the 5 firearms over a 2 year period. Apparently the NZ govt. doesn't even keep tabs on who owns guns over there.

I don't know much about New Zealand, but I'm pretty sure that converting a gun from semi-auto to full auto is as illegal there as it is here.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby SethBullock » 18 Mar 2019, 03:56

Texan wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
SethBullock wrote:

I think not

I don't know much about New Zealand, but I'm pretty sure that converting a gun from semi-auto to full auto is as illegal there as it is here.

The rifles he used were semi-autos.

SethBullock
Jaguar

Postby hatty » 18 Mar 2019, 06:50

yep..... real guns that fire real bullets into people.

and they made it look like fortnight the cunts!
hatty
Cheetah

Postby Texan » 18 Mar 2019, 11:09

hatty wrote:yep..... real guns that fire real bullets into people.

I bet I could keep that gun and it would never hurt anybody. If it actually did, it would be in defense of myself or my family from criminals and completely justified. The gun is a tool. Quit blaming it.
Texan
Cheetah

Postby hatty » 18 Mar 2019, 12:05

Texan wrote:
hatty wrote:yep..... real guns that fire real bullets into people.

I bet I could keep that gun and it would never hurt anybody. If it actually did, it would be in defense of myself or my family from criminals and completely justified. The gun is a tool. Quit blaming it.

that is why they call them assault rifles yeah?

sorry...... but where are all these protection rifles you keep waxing lyrical about?
hatty
Cheetah

PreviousNext

Return to Politics