There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 31 Oct 2018, 22:58

Every US & UK President/Prime Minister, like Tony Blair, removes an inconvenient regime. And not necessarily "a bad regime", but it's just that -- an invoncinient regime. It's a pattern that everyone can notice.

• Lincoln removed General Lee & Co.
• Roosevelt the drunkard and Churchill the fat pig removed Hitler.
• The Clintons removed Serbia and Yugoslavia. Split all the Balkans and literally turned it into one huge shithole and an active terrorist cell. The Albanian Muslims happily flooded Western Europe and the Balkans. No one to guard them now.
• Bush invaded Afghanistan. A year later he said Iraq had WMDs. He invaded Iraq. Found nothing but sheep, backward shepherds and mud huts. The region turned into even a bigger dump.
• Obama removed Libya and Syria. Libya had the largest GDP per capita in all of Africa. Now it's a good slave trade market and a lawless state. Same with Syria, which was cut into tiny pieces and everyone took one chunk. Turkey, USA, Russia, ISIS, even Israel.
• Now the fool Trump is next. He pokes North Korea and Iran. The next two "inconvenient" regimes to fall.

And all these morons, they're playing a game of cards. They're switching between themselves. One mandate Republicans get it, one mandate Democrat's turn.

They serve one Master.

The Left and the Right keep poking at each other, doing nothing but playing Hollywood. They love a movie. Play a spectacle. That's just movies. We're watching films. There is no Left. There is no Right. Just some very well-paid actors.

Whoever believes this is just a coincidence could as well start believing in the Tooth Fairy. That'd be more logical.

Source: https://forum.flektarn.info/index.php?/ ... d-actors/#
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby Bongalong » 05 Nov 2018, 12:25

Lol, you are predicting the fall of IrAN NAD nTH kOREA?
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 06 Nov 2018, 23:45

North Korea is probably gonna get ducked first. Could even be China who wipes them out. China plays together with the USA and China wants to rule Asia. They already stated their intentions on taking a lot of islands and Hong Kong.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Nov 2018, 05:52

fisherman wrote:Every US & UK President/Prime Minister, like Tony Blair, removes an inconvenient regime. And not necessarily "a bad regime", but it's just that -- an invoncinient regime. It's a pattern that everyone can notice.

• Lincoln removed General Lee & Co.
Roosevelt the drunkard and Churchill the fat pig removed Hitler.
• The Clintons removed Serbia and Yugoslavia. Split all the Balkans and literally turned it into one huge shithole and an active terrorist cell. The Albanian Muslims happily flooded Western Europe and the Balkans. No one to guard them now.
• Bush invaded Afghanistan. A year later he said Iraq had WMDs. He invaded Iraq. Found nothing but sheep, backward shepherds and mud huts. The region turned into even a bigger dump.
• Obama removed Libya and Syria. Libya had the largest GDP per capita in all of Africa. Now it's a good slave trade market and a lawless state. Same with Syria, which was cut into tiny pieces and everyone took one chunk. Turkey, USA, Russia, ISIS, even Israel.
• Now the fool Trump is next. He pokes North Korea and Iran. The next two "inconvenient" regimes to fall.

And all these morons, they're playing a game of cards. They're switching between themselves. One mandate Republicans get it, one mandate Democrat's turn.

They serve one Master.

The Left and the Right keep poking at each other, doing nothing but playing Hollywood. They love a movie. Play a spectacle. That's just movies. We're watching films. There is no Left. There is no Right. Just some very well-paid actors.

Whoever believes this is just a coincidence could as well start believing in the Tooth Fairy. That'd be more logical.

Source: https://forum.flektarn.info/index.php?/ ... d-actors/#

so hitler was inconvenient.... so r u a Nazi or not ? :OMG :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 617
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby hatty » 07 Nov 2018, 07:59

careful don not to invoke Godwin's law

ahhh fuck it....... i suspect he's borderline nazi

:rain :rain :rain
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 12:33

DonDippy,

I'm somewhere in between when it comes to Hitler. I don't "support" Hitler, but I understand why he did what he did. I agree with him on the whole anti-diversity thing and the family worshipping. I also agree with him on him fighting communism. I know what communism is from first hand experience. I was born just when it ended. It was awful at best.

But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns. I think he got carried away and did very retarded things. Germany was already a super power in 1939 so he didn't need to invade Poland. Polish people are also great, I have a lot of Polish friends. I also don't like the fact he invaded Greece, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and Netherlands for no reason at all. These were neutrals. And with Greece... Even worse. Mussolini the fat boy attacked Greece, and Greeks defeated him and pushed the Italians way up in Albania, and Hitler interfered to save the fat boy's a*s, so then he paraded his troops in Athens so he can humiliate the proud Greeks.

Not cool. Not cool at all.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 12:39

hatty wrote:careful don not to invoke Godwin's law

ahhh fuck it....... i suspect he's borderline nazi

:rain :rain :rain


You can first start suspecting your brain activity. I think it's recently on the very low.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby johnsmith » 07 Nov 2018, 14:55

fisherman wrote:But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns.


says a lot about just what a shit of a person you are when your biggest gripe with Hitler was that he banned guns. Forget the millions of innocent people he killed, right? For you that was acceptable?

The more you open your mouth the more you prove just what a low life turd you are.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6528
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Nov 2018, 20:16

fisherman wrote:DonDippy,

I'm somewhere in between when it comes to Hitler. I don't "support" Hitler, but I understand why he did what he did. I agree with him on the whole anti-diversity thing and the family worshipping. I also agree with him on him fighting communism. I know what communism is from first hand experience. I was born just when it ended. It was awful at best.

But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns. I think he got carried away and did very retarded things. Germany was already a super power in 1939 so he didn't need to invade Poland. Polish people are also great, I have a lot of Polish friends. I also don't like the fact he invaded Greece, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and Netherlands for no reason at all. These were neutrals. And with Greece... Even worse. Mussolini the fat boy attacked Greece, and Greeks defeated him and pushed the Italians way up in Albania, and Hitler interfered to save the fat boy's a*s, so then he paraded his troops in Athens so he can humiliate the proud Greeks.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

so do u think he was a inconvenient leader or were the allies justified in taking him out because he was not cool, not cool at all ? :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 617
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby hatty » 07 Nov 2018, 21:01

fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:careful don not to invoke Godwin's law

ahhh fuck it....... i suspect he's borderline nazi

:rain :rain :rain


You can first start suspecting your brain activity. I think it's recently on the very low.


haha get some sleep mate

i shall nestle with my 4 uni degrees and sleep very soundly in the knowledge my brain is a bit shit
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 21:51

johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns.


says a lot about just what a shit of a person you are when your biggest gripe with Hitler was that he banned guns. Forget the millions of innocent people he killed, right? For you that was acceptable?

The more you open your mouth the more you prove just what a low life turd you are.


It's war, boyo. What should I say. Everyone gave sacrifices. Stalin killed 14 million people in 1933 but I don't see you parading about it. The first thing you say is Hitler. Which shows me, what a piece of shit you actually are.

Johnsmith logic: French lives > Ukrainian lives

You racist piece of shit.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 21:53

hatty wrote:
fisherman wrote:
hatty wrote:careful don not to invoke Godwin's law

ahhh fuck it....... i suspect he's borderline nazi

:rain :rain :rain


You can first start suspecting your brain activity. I think it's recently on the very low.


haha get some sleep mate

i shall nestle with my 4 uni degrees and sleep very soundly in the knowledge my brain is a bit shit


4 uni degrees and still working for a gypsy. Good work.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby fisherman » 07 Nov 2018, 21:55

DonDeeHippy wrote:
fisherman wrote:DonDippy,

I'm somewhere in between when it comes to Hitler. I don't "support" Hitler, but I understand why he did what he did. I agree with him on the whole anti-diversity thing and the family worshipping. I also agree with him on him fighting communism. I know what communism is from first hand experience. I was born just when it ended. It was awful at best.

But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns. I think he got carried away and did very retarded things. Germany was already a super power in 1939 so he didn't need to invade Poland. Polish people are also great, I have a lot of Polish friends. I also don't like the fact he invaded Greece, Norway, Denmark, Belgium and Netherlands for no reason at all. These were neutrals. And with Greece... Even worse. Mussolini the fat boy attacked Greece, and Greeks defeated him and pushed the Italians way up in Albania, and Hitler interfered to save the fat boy's a*s, so then he paraded his troops in Athens so he can humiliate the proud Greeks.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

so do u think he was a inconvenient leader or were the allies justified in taking him out because he was not cool, not cool at all ? :purple


He was a psychotic leader, same as the Mussolini fat blob, Churchill the fat drunkard, Stalin the bank robber, and of course Roosevelt the Jew. Hey, let's not forget the inbred Emperor of Japan.

Most sympathy I have with Czechoslovakia and Poland. They paid the most. And they were never colonizators. It's super shitty how everyone keeps attacking Poland all the time.
fisherman
 

Re: There is no Left or Right. Just Hollywood actors.

Postby johnsmith » 07 Nov 2018, 22:23

fisherman wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
fisherman wrote:But I don't like Hitler because he was all FOR gun control and banned all the guns in Czechoslovakia. I like Czechoslovakia. And I love guns.


says a lot about just what a shit of a person you are when your biggest gripe with Hitler was that he banned guns. Forget the millions of innocent people he killed, right? For you that was acceptable?

The more you open your mouth the more you prove just what a low life turd you are.


It's war, boyo. What should I say. Everyone gave sacrifices. Stalin killed 14 million people in 1933 but I don't see you parading about it. The first thing you say is Hitler. Which shows me, what a piece of shit you actually are.

Johnsmith logic: French lives > Ukrainian lives

You racist piece of shit.


you haven't seen me worshiping Stalin either :oops

And I didn't say 'Hitler' first you moron, you did.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6528
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal


Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest