Trump and Kanye

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Trump and Kanye

Postby mothra » 12 Oct 2018, 10:08

After watching the footage through, i am as certain as i can be that Kanye was having a manic episode.

Quite frankly, it sticks out like dog's balls.

And this is cheered on? It's seriously become really sick, the whole thing.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Re: Trump and Kanye

Postby mothra » 12 Oct 2018, 10:32

Here Are Some Of The Wild Things Kanye West Said To Trump At The White House

1. “This is our president, he has to be the freshest, the flyest, the flyest planes, the best factories and we have to make our core be in power.”

2. Trump “might not have expected to have a crazy motherfucker like Kanye West supporting him.”

3. West said he would potentially run for president “only after 2024.”

4. “I love this guy.” [Followed up with a hug.]

5. “The problem is illegal guns, illegal guns is the problem. Not legal guns. We have the right to bear arms.”

6. “Let’s stop worrying about the future, all we have is today. ... Trump is on his hero’s journey right now.”

7. “There was something about when I put this hat on it made me feel like Superman. You made a Superman, that’s my favorite superhero, you made a Superman cape for me.”

8. “One of the moves I love that liberals try to do ― a liberal would try to control a black person with the concept of racism because they know we are a very proud, emotional people.”

9. Talking about the Constitution’s 13th Amendment, which forbids slavery: “Why would you keep something around that’s a trap door? If you’re building a floor, the Constitution is the base of our industry, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up and accidentally something happens, you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber? You got to remove all that trap door out of the relationship.”

10. “I think the way the universe works is perfect. We don’t have 13 floors, do we?”

11. “Time is a myth.”

12. “You are tasting a fine wine. It has complex notes to it.”

13. “My dad and my mom separated, so there was not a lot of male energy in my home, and also I’m married to a family where, you know, there’s not a lot of male energy. It’s beautiful though.”

14. “I love Hillary. I love everyone, but the campaign ‘I’m with her’ just didn’t make me feel — as a guy.”

Trump said at one point that West “can speak for me any time he wants. He’s a smart cookie. He gets it.”

When West was finished speaking, Trump told the reporters around them: “I tell you what ― that was pretty impressive. That was quite something.”

West responded: “It was from the soul. I just channeled it.”

Another wild thing that happened is that the entire world learned that West’s iPhone password is 000000. He typed it into his phone in front of live TV cameras.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 12 Oct 2018, 12:18

can you imagine the outrage by the right if it was Taylor Swift with Obama

i can hear the howling already :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby hatty » 12 Oct 2018, 12:21

I always thought kanye was an imbecile

he's good with auto tune....... but a bit shit at music.

now it seems he's just gone crazy.
hatty
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 12 Oct 2018, 12:55

hatty wrote:I always thought kanye was an imbecile

he's good with auto tune....... but a bit shit at music.

now it seems he's just gone crazy.

He's famously bipolar. As i said, he was clearly manic.

And it's glorified.

Moreover, it's a perfect symbolism for the entire Trump saga. Just not well. Not well at all.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Oct 2018, 14:41

Kanye's a fruitcake.

Even Trump thinks so.

Did you see Trump looking here there and everywhere while Kanye was talking?

He wanted to be anywhere but in that room with Kanye.

I've never seen him look so uncomfortable.

:bgrin

Anyway, they deserve each other, and America deserves the pair of 'em.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Return to Politics