Legalise It!.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Legalise It!.

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 10:07

DonDeeHippy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:'it is the light' makes much more sense than Dax.

haha im thinking of guardians of the Galaxy :purple

are they ideologues? :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 10:14

DonDeeHippy wrote:ahh ive worked it out Drax is "It is the Light"... that's why I haven't seen him on Ozpol
So if your addicted to food chemicals, you will want all drugs legal.... what a fine argument :purple

Thought you may have actually read my post properly, instead of jumping on the delusional bandwagon. If you live on chemically saturated foods, you are blind to what you are doing to your body, or part of the drug problem.
Dax
mountain lion

Postby mothra » 09 Oct 2018, 10:15

This is why i don't even read Dax.

His opening paragraphs to people from just this thread alone:

Dax wrote:[
You've certainly never been to places where they have legalised opioids, but I have and it is no better, in fact some places are worse that what we see. Those places that hand our free needles, have created a dire situation as you find needles everywhere the junkies dispose of them and there are very few places outside Aus where you can dispose of used needles safely.

Dax wrote:Seems you've never been near a needle exchange/drug place and don't have a clue how the world of drugs operates, which is typical of the PC set. Ignorant idealist with no direct knowledge of experience in the subject.

Dax wrote:The ignorant leading the ignorant

Dax wrote:Making things up to try to make a point, is rather pathetic, there's nothing in my posts that suggest I am the only one with experience, just that from the way people post here, have more experience regarding the drug scene and am still working with those involved, through indigenous programs.

Dax wrote:Amazing, you lot spend all your time attacking my idea's and then you agree with them. Which shows you're so programmed in ideological denial of reality, you have to denounce anything that you think differs from your ridiculous stance, or doesn't come from a PC media source.

Dax wrote:Must be awful to be so pathetically ignorant you have to make things up to try to make a point, seems a trend with people today. Can't answer or justify their delusional sociologically destructive demands, which the results are viewable throughout society to anyone with a working brain, not controlled by insane ideological fantasy.

Because of the depth of your inability to cope with the realities of life, like all ideologues, you make things up or change what is written to suit yourself. In the vain hope no one will notice your deception, so funny.

Dax wrote:Thank you, always refreshing when a clone reveals the depth of their ignorance. In drug and alcohol rehab programs around Aus, they have components which deal with lifestyle and diet. Medically induced addicts, rarely need help in diet and lifestyle, but voluntary addicts, do meed guidance on those.

If you had a working brain, instead of just a simple ideological program for a mind, you'd know rehab can't work if junkies return to the lifestyle and dietary regime of their addiction and the majority do. Those who want to get well, need guidance to get them away for the environment and lifestyle of their addiction.

Dax wrote:Makes me laugh at how indoctrinated you all are into dumb stupidity and have no idea what legalising the free use of opioids and amphetamines will do to a society. But that the nature of simple clones.

Dax wrote:Must be horrible to be so ignorant and never read what is posted. Why don't you fools read what I post, instead of mouthing off with absolutely stupid replies. Probably because none of you have working brain that can operate outside your denialist attitudes. So you instantly believe what I post is wrong and never read it, expect that from the racist clones here, but had thought there may be some with at least half a working brain.

And a very big lie:

Dax wrote:Only insult those who insult me to begin with, have no wish to change anyone mind, you can't help fools. All I'm doing is putting forward the facts, compared to the fools lack of anything but insults and derision. Note they never provide nay thing to support their delusions other the deranged PC claims, just insults and abuse, never debate, just insults. Which is a great refection of their actual mindset.

Dax wrote:Of course you don't read my links, reality is way beyond you and your simple programming doesn't allow for fact, just ignorant delusion.

Ummm Dax? The Daily Mail is beneath anyone here, not beyond them.

Anyone see any reason to engage the above person in debate? I honestly can't.
mothra
Duck

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 10:31

Trolling again oh inadequate one, nothing wrong with what I post. That's my experience, still waiting for you to reveal the wealth of actual hands on experience in this subject you have.

Then you stupidly claim you don't read my posts, but must have read them to post them, or just blindly pick some out in the empty hope you may get it right, when it's clear you never do. Now that's really dumb and shows how pathetic you are. Keep up the good work of revealing your true self, it's great reading and so much fun.

:rofl
Dax
mountain lion

Postby mothra » 09 Oct 2018, 10:34

Dax wrote:Trolling again oh inadequate one, nothing wrong with what I post. That's my experience, still waiting for you to reveal the wealth of actual hands on experience in this subject you have.

Then you stupidly claim you don't read my posts, but must have read them to post them, or just blindly pick some out in the empty hope you may get it right, when it's clear you never do. Now that's really dumb and shows how pathetic you are. Keep up the good work of revealing your true self, it's great reading and so much fun.

:rofl

First paragraph of your posts, Dax.

I read no further.

Why on earth would i?
mothra
Duck

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 11:02

Dax wrote:
You support a free drug regime where every one and anyone can get a free hit from the government, because you're a chemical food addict yourself. .

I don't eat any processed food (except canned tuna for lunch with no additives)

I don't think there should be any drug prohibition , yet I'm not a chemical food addict.... how can this be
:purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 11:04

mothra wrote:Anyone see any reason to engage the above person in debate? I honestly can't.

he's someone other than booby, to laugh at! :yellow
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Sprintcyclist » 09 Oct 2018, 11:15

I think ALL drugs should be decriminalised.
Same as alcohol and cigarettes.

It makes it more controlled.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Postby mothra » 09 Oct 2018, 11:15

I'll just leave this here:

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 11:17

mothra wrote:I'll just leave this here:

:c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 11:18

If Dax could put up a reason why that is a bad idea
Without calling us all fool's and general insults , I might just read what he says and consider why they shouldn't. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 11:21

mothra wrote:I'll just leave this here:

Holy Catastrophic Cannabis Batman...... Don't let the Joker get his hands on that...... :purple
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 11:26

DonDeeHippy wrote:If Dax could put up a reason why that is a bad idea
Without calling us all fool's and general insults , I might just read what he says and consider why they shouldn't. :purple

I'd say you have almost no chance of that ever happening
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 09 Oct 2018, 11:28

If life has taught me anything it's that there is never anything of substance behind such bluster.
mothra
Duck

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 12:59

Of course, health and economics. We already have a rapidly rising incidence of mental illness, which today in the growing number of cases is of a violent nature. Now the authorities and PC fools haven't got a clue why this is happening and reject the clearly obvious facts, manufactured drugs and chemical additives.

Which regard to opioids, meth and amphetamines and pharmaceuticals, they are scientifically proven to destroy the bodies organs over a not very long period. This means, we have to accommodate and care for a growing number of mentally sick and dying addicts, our health systems are now experiencing that reality in all it's glory and our government does nothing to stop the rot, except throw more money down the drain with no beneficial results.

With regard to food additives, our brains operate on chemical and electrical impulse balance. When you ingest chemical additives via your foods, it begins to change the chemical and electrical balance in the brain, short circuiting it, sending it haywire. Which is what we see with ice, smack, codeine and analgesic rages. Add chemically saturated foods to the ingestion of drugs, you have a perfect recipe for mental and physical break down.

So how do you cope with that massive rise in medical and psychological care, when our health and hospital systems are overloaded and mental health issues are skyrocketing. Unlike the pharmacological symptomatic approach where they cover the symptoms with more drugs, which leads to more addiction and organ failure. You need to start at the root of the problem.

The only way to do that, is to take away the cause and source. Which are the dealers, importers and manufacturers, like Monsanto. There are forensic methods to determine where a drug or ingredient chemicals are manufactured, so it's easy to take them out.

You need financial and criminal measures to tackle the problem and bringing the death penalty or life without parole and hard labour, for dealers, importers and manufacturers, would make a massive difference as it would cut supply dramatically. Of course you will always get those who think they can beat the system, no matter what the crime.

If we tackle the chemical companies who manufacture and supply all the ingredients, we would be on the right road and the facts are, virtually none of the pharmaceuticals or other drugs do anything, but cover system for short time, addict the user and harm their organs. Ever come across and pharmacological drug that doesn't have short and long term side effects. Sadly as the political parties get money from chemical manufacturers, we have another problem.

The growing domestic violence today can be attributed to drugs of addiction and chemically saturated denatured foods, what other cause can there be. Other than the human race is becoming mentally unstable, when you look round the world, that's easy to see. But everyone is in denial, they simply refuse to take responsibility for their foot print on the planet, so things will continue down the path into the abyss of chaos and violence.
Dax
mountain lion

Postby Sprintcyclist » 09 Oct 2018, 13:19

Dax wrote:

Of course, health and economics. We already have a rapidly rising incidence of mental illness, which today in the growing number of cases is of a violent nature. Now the authorities and PC fools haven't got a clue why this is happening and reject the clearly obvious facts, manufactured drugs and chemical additives.

Which regard to opioids, meth and amphetamines and pharmaceuticals, they are scientifically proven to destroy the bodies organs over a not very long period. This means, we have to accommodate and care for a growing number of mentally sick and dying addicts, our health systems are now experiencing that reality in all it's glory and our government does nothing to stop the rot, except throw more money down the drain with no beneficial results.

With regard to food additives, our brains operate on chemical and electrical impulse balance. When you ingest chemical additives via your foods, it begins to change the chemical and electrical balance in the brain, short circuiting it, sending it haywire. Which is what we see with ice, smack, codeine and analgesic rages. Add chemically saturated foods to the ingestion of drugs, you have a perfect recipe for mental and physical break down.

So how do you cope with that massive rise in medical and psychological care, when our health and hospital systems are overloaded and mental health issues are skyrocketing. Unlike the pharmacological symptomatic approach where they cover the symptoms with more drugs, which leads to more addiction and organ failure. You need to start at the root of the problem.

The only way to do that, is to take away the cause and source. Which are the dealers, importers and manufacturers, like Monsanto. There are forensic methods to determine where a drug or ingredient chemicals are manufactured, so it's easy to take them out.

You need financial and criminal measures to tackle the problem and bringing the death penalty or life without parole and hard labour, for dealers, importers and manufacturers, would make a massive difference as it would cut supply dramatically. Of course you will always get those who think they can beat the system, no matter what the crime.

If we tackle the chemical companies who manufacture and supply all the ingredients, we would be on the right road and the facts are, virtually none of the pharmaceuticals or other drugs do anything, but cover system for short time, addict the user and harm their organs. Ever come across and pharmacological drug that doesn't have short and long term side effects. Sadly as the political parties get money from chemical manufacturers, we have another problem.

The growing domestic violence today can be attributed to drugs of addiction and chemically saturated denatured foods, what other cause can there be. Other than the human race is becoming mentally unstable, when you look round the world, that's easy to see. But everyone is in denial, they simply refuse to take responsibility for their foot print on the planet, so things will continue down the path into the abyss of chaos and violence.

Dax - I entirely agree, drugs are harmful.

The prohibition of drugs is a failure. We could try

' ............ Re: Legalise It!.
Postby Sprintcyclist » 09 Oct 2018, 11:15

I think ALL drugs should be decriminalised.
Same as alcohol and cigarettes.

It makes it more controlled............ '

Overseas, decriminalisisng drugs has led to a decrease in usage.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 13:24

you seam to be mixing up 3 separate items....
Illegal illicitt drug use
pharmaceutical drug use
Addaitives in Food

I agree with u on big pharma and Food

It seams when your talking about drugs (illigal that is ) your hoping for some wonderful crackdown and they magically disapear... which if it could happen id be happy to support.

However history of the last 40-50 years is a totally diferant thing

All i see with prohabition is drug users getting poison instead of the drug they think they r getting.

Kids going to jail and learning to be criminals

Organized crime getting stronger and stronger.

A lot of the terrible cost to human health is because of users not getting what they paid for...… Yes I know they r destroying ppl, but if it was controlled at least the addicts could get help and not jail time.

The europian countries that have relaxed drug laws, have seen thair jails not being used and crime going down.

I think making our laws even more draconian is only going to make more deaths from polluted drugs, jail time and organized crime. :purple
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2018, 13:25

I never said drugs should be handed out for free.

That drug bust, $400m, just shows that prohibition does not work. That is a starting point for formulating a better policy.

We know addiction is a medical-psychological problem. That is where we should tackle it.

We have some de facto decriminalisation in the form of shooting up galleries and sharps boxes. Better than having used needles all over the place.

Build on that. As I said before, safer for an addict to buy known–strength heroin (or whatever) from a pharmacy (special ones, I suppose) than from a street dealer who may have cut it with rat poison etc to increase his profit margin.

Won’t be as simple as that, but along those lines.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2018, 13:29

DonDeeHippy wrote:you seam to be mixing up 3 separate items....
pharmaceutical drug use
Addaitives in Food

It seams when your talking about drugs (illigal that is ) your hoping for some wonderful crackdown and they magically disapear... which if it could happen id be happy to support.

All i see with prohabition is drug users getting poison instead of the drug they think they r getting.

A lot of the terrible cost to human health is because of users not getting what they paid for...… Yes I know they r destroying ppl, but if it was controlled at least the addicts could get help and not jail time.

The europian countries that have relaxed drug laws, have seen thair jails not being used and crime going down.

I think making our laws even more draconian is only going to make more deaths from polluted drugs, jail time and organized crime. :purple

Hospitals and doctors make opioid addicts—I have mentioned my two hour struggle against taking another Endone. THAT is something that needs to change.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2018, 13:33

I would also be in favor of, say, a registered drug addict having his license taken away. Drugs are drugs. Same with someone on prescribed opioids.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 13:36

Without calling us all fool's and general insults , I might just read what he says and consider why they shouldn't.

Dax wrote:Of course, health and economics. We already have a rapidly rising incidence of mental illness, which today in the growing number of cases is of a violent nature. Now the authorities and PC fools haven't got a clue why this is happening and reject the clearly obvious facts, manufactured drugs and chemical additives.

told you he couldn't do it

johnsmith wrote:
I'd say you have almost no chance of that ever happening
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 13:40

HBS Guy wrote:That drug bust, $400m, just shows that prohibition does not work

it doesn't work because $400m is a drop in a bucket for some of these guys. Saw a doco once that had one Colombian drug lords estimated annual profit in the hundreds of billion PER ANNUM

for every $400m bust, there are another dozen $400m lots that make it through our police lines.

the potential profit is just to big to stop the drug cartels.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 13:49

DonDeeHippy wrote:you seam to be mixing up 3 separate items....
pharmaceutical drug use
Addaitives in Food

What you class as 3 separate items, all fit together to give a bigger picture of how heavily addicted ideological society is. Spend a lot of time in Europe, decriminalisation has dropped jail numbers, but massively increased the load on their health and welfare systems to the point where they just can't cope, just like it is here already. yet you wan to load the health system even more, which means those that really do need medical help, either miss out, of don't get the care they should.

For some reason, none of you can seem to separate the users from the dealers and manufacturers, you want them all treated them same, slaps on the wrist. Yet you try to separate the same causes, which aren't as apparent as opioids and the amphetamines, but are all an equal part of the overall problem.

Have never said lock up users, it's the cloned drop kicks that keep trying to make out I want prison for everyone. Have always said, put users in real rehab centers that work and change their lives for the better. If you remove the supply chain starting with Monsanto and other chemical/drug manufacturers, we have a chance to keep it under control and stop the supply lines.

The idea is to replace the need for addictive hugs, with natural ones of life. There are many who have gone down the path and been successful, but government only really support more drug intervention.
Dax
mountain lion

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2018, 13:57

We have to take their market away, that is the way to start dealing with the problem of addictive drugs.

If my solution means Big Pharma makes more money—so fucking what! We live in a capitalist society and that is not going to change anytime soon. Take away the market of the crims by providing safe drugs at a price probably lower than what it is sold for on the street. Make it permissible, make it boring not exciting.

Can do away with quite a bit of the police force, a huge saving just there.

In the 18th century laudanum, opium, was available to anyone that wanted it. Some of the Romantic Poets, Coleridge etc, certainly used it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sprintcyclist » 09 Oct 2018, 20:18

HBS Guy wrote:We have to take their market away, that is the way to start dealing with the problem of addictive drugs.

If my solution means Big Pharma makes more money—so fucking what! We live in a capitalist society and that is not going to change anytime soon.
Take away the market of the crims by providing safe drugs at a price probably lower than what it is sold for on the street. Make it permissible, make it boring not exciting.

Can do away with quite a bit of the police force, a huge saving just there.

In the 18th century laudanum, opium, was available to anyone that wanted it. Some of the Romantic Poets, Coleridge etc, certainly used it.

Overall, I agree.

........ Take away the market of the crims .......
Yes.

That could happen within months.
Imagine the tax turnaround.
Sprintcyclist
Irish wolfhound

PreviousNext

Return to Politics