Legalise It!.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Legalise It!.

Postby pinkeye » 06 Oct 2018, 22:32

Catch more flies with honey than vinegar. :roll
The carrot rather than the stick. :roll

Seems obvious to me that punitive measures simply fail, because there are lots of innocents out there that cop the damage, while the crims cop more money. :mad

The whole set-up is designed to benefit criminals. You couldn't design a system better. :mad :mad :mad

And you can wank off as much as you like Dax … but that is ALL your spoutings amount to.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Oct 2018, 00:52

pinkeye wrote:Catch more flies with honey than vinegar. :roll

Seems obvious to me that punitive measures simply fail, because there are lots of innocents out there that cop the damage, while the crims cop more money. :mad

The whole set-up is designed to benefit criminals. You couldn't design a system better. :mad :mad :mad

And you can wank off as much as you like Dax … but that is ALL your spoutings amount to.

............... there are lots of innocents out there that cop the damage, while the crims cop more money ..............

And the lawyers and judges make a LOT more money.
And Pollies make laws that say some drugs illegal and some not.
And Pollies are friends of judges and lawyers.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 07 Oct 2018, 00:56

yes

why is it so hard to understand ?
:grn
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Oct 2018, 01:29

pinkeye wrote:yes

why is it so hard to understand ?
:grn

It is hard to change many things.
Some people have vested interests in pot being illegal.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 07 Oct 2018, 01:42

Sadly, the uninformed, or should I say the misinformed, masses want to believe the lies they're told by govt.
Us and them.... is better than... Us who could've been them....

It would be too confronting and uncomfortable to do other than accept the status quo.
Sadly, these ignorant but no doubt well-meaning fools are simply prolonging the pain and suffering of those least able to survive it. Drugs are a societal issue which can only be addressed, for the best of all concerned, when there is no artificial line , no illicit vs legal. We must have an inclusive society, NOT an exclusive one.
Drugs are just one aspect of this polarisation of societal drivers.
It makes no sense. Never has. So I wonder once again......

WHO wins from this...?
SOMEONE OUT THERE is making mega-bucks, while we suckers pay thru the arse for cops and courts, that were never INTENDED to prevail. !!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Oct 2018, 02:05

pinkeye wrote:Sadly, the uninformed, or should I say the misinformed, masses want to believe the lies they're told by govt.
Us and them.... is better than... Us who could've been them....

It would be too confronting and uncomfortable to do other than accept the status quo.
Sadly, these ignorant but no doubt well-meaning fools are simply prolonging the pain and suffering of those least able to survive it. Drugs are a societal issue which can only be addressed, for the best of all concerned, when there is no artificial line , no illicit vs legal. We must have an inclusive society, NOT an exclusive one.
Drugs are just one aspect of this polarisation of societal drivers.
It makes no sense. Never has. So I wonder once again......

WHO wins from this...?
SOMEONE OUT THERE is making mega-bucks, while we suckers pay thru the arse for cops and courts, that were never INTENDED to prevail. !!

yes, we have a lose/lose/lose situation.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 07 Oct 2018, 02:10

and ask yourself.. who is winning here.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 07 Oct 2018, 08:03

pinkeye wrote:and ask yourself.. who is winning here.?

Certainly not the people and as for changing me, good laugh. Always been a minority in opinion and approach, much better than being a racist or brain dead clone and it has made me very well off with real friends, not hangers on or elitist PC pricks.

Pity none of you can think past today and never the long term outcome, but lest have free access to drugs, no repercussions and when a junkie kill or injures someone, express gross sympathy for them and forget the victim as you all currently do. But you fools are going to have to put up with this situation, which is growing world wide every day. then again, it seems none of you have nay experience outside your suburb and are just in denial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-ear.html
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 07 Oct 2018, 10:56

pinkeye wrote:perhaps he can be convinced his jaundiced view of things is contrary to right thinking folk, and he'll come over.

convincing an ideologue like him of anything contrary to his opinion is almost impossible

Dax wrote:and as for changing me, good laugh.

see!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Oct 2018, 11:07

pinkeye wrote:and ask yourself.. who is winning here.?

Judges, lawyers, top level criminals
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 07 Oct 2018, 13:35

many of the small town police forces, local sheriffs etc wouldn't survive in the USA without the war on drugs.They rely on it for their funding by confiscating money and goods, including cars which then become part of the police fleet, used by drug dealers.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Dax » 07 Oct 2018, 14:02

Must be horrible to be so ignorant and never read what is posted. Why don't you fools read what I post, instead of mouthing off with absolutely stupid replies. Probably because none of you have working brain that can operate outside your denialist attitudes. So you instantly believe what I post is wrong and never read it, expect that from the racist clones here, but had thought there may be some with at least half a working brain.

What I envisage, is much along the same lines as what Portugal has, but with more intense rehab programs with no way out. For dealers, importers and manufacturers, extremely heavy penalties. Start charging drug makers ofr the damage their good do and then we may see a change in approach.

After all the one thing you fools fail to realise and accept, drug and chemical manufacturers are there purely for profit, so addiction is part of the business plan and no different to tobacco, gambling, alcohol and chemical foos additives, all addictive but protected by the political system who feed off these scum of the earth for their huge donations and government subsidies. They don't give a stuff who uses their products or how they are used, all that matters, is profit growth. If you don't understand that reality, then you are in a bad way.

Unlike you lot, my ideas are derived from my long experience travelling overseas and personal experience in Aus not on the tourist trails or from the PC media who get a lot of revenue from drug companies. So you get to see many different approaches to many things and especially drugs. Did you know that close to 15000 people died from codeine overdoses in the USA so far this year, or that the deaths from opioids is growing rapidly as addicts organs break down. In the USA, go to a doctor if you can afford it and they prescribe opioids for everything. Simply because they get huge kickbacks, just as the medical profession does here.

As for change, my life is change in action, no way would consider going back to become a cloned economic and substance slave as the majority are. Change is the only true constant n the universe and nature, ideological humanity is the opposite, clinging to the past and relying on the deranged claims of the elitist PC and religious morons.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 07 Oct 2018, 18:03

FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby pinkeye » 08 Oct 2018, 01:33

Dax wrote:

Must be horrible to be so ignorant and never read what is posted. Why don't you fools read what I post, instead of mouthing off with absolutely stupid replies. Probably because none of you have working brain that can operate outside your denialist attitudes. So you instantly believe what I post is wrong and never read it, expect that from the racist clones here, but had thought there may be some with at least half a working brain.

What I envisage, is much along the same lines as what Portugal has, but with more intense rehab programs with no way out. For dealers, importers and manufacturers, extremely heavy penalties. Start charging drug makers ofr the damage their good do and then we may see a change in approach.

After all the one thing you fools fail to realise and accept, drug and chemical manufacturers are there purely for profit, so addiction is part of the business plan and no different to tobacco, gambling, alcohol and chemical foos additives, all addictive but protected by the political system who feed off these scum of the earth for their huge donations and government subsidies. They don't give a stuff who uses their products or how they are used, all that matters, is profit growth. If you don't understand that reality, then you are in a bad way.

Unlike you lot, my ideas are derived from my long experience travelling overseas and personal experience in Aus not on the tourist trails or from the PC media who get a lot of revenue from drug companies. So you get to see many different approaches to many things and especially drugs. Did you know that close to 15000 people died from codeine overdoses in the USA so far this year, or that the deaths from opioids is growing rapidly as addicts organs break down. In the USA, go to a doctor if you can afford it and they prescribe opioids for everything. Simply because they get huge kickbacks, just as the medical profession does here.

As for change, my life is change in action, no way would consider going back to become a cloned economic and substance slave as the majority are. Change is the only true constant n the universe and nature, ideological humanity is the opposite, clinging to the past and relying on the deranged claims of the elitist PC and religious morons.

You are simply stating the obvious. :roll
The same thing we are saying...… it ISN"T NEWS...

What absurd assumptions you make in your contempt. In your apparent belief that you know the answers, and no-one else has ever had such a thought. :roll I mean PUHLEASE.. :roll
Hey DAX :clap yoo hoo .. YOU aren't reading stuff. :huh :OMG

You want to advocate for some good ideas, good for you. But your attitude ?? What the....?

We're all just morons, apparently.

Now I think this is a pure example of ..?? whats that word..??

umm

displacement ..hmmm.. projection :clap :giggle YEAH, that's it. !! :yak yak :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby DonDeeHippy » 08 Oct 2018, 07:05

Dax wrote:

wow what a compelling argument … it has swayed me to look at it your way... after all insulting ppl makes them change their mind every time...……. :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 08 Oct 2018, 07:46

DonDeeHippy wrote:
Dax wrote:

wow what a compelling argument … it has swayed me to look at it your way... after all insulting ppl makes them change their mind every time...……. :purple

Only insult those who insult me to begin with, have no wish to change anyone mind, you can't help fools. All I'm doing is putting forward the facts, compared to the fools lack of anything but insults and derision. Note they never provide nay thing to support their delusions other the deranged PC claims, just insults and abuse, never debate, just insults. Which is a great refection of their actual mindset.

The conveniently dismiss the reality of open slather for drug abuse, forgetting the actual facts and outcomes. They actually beloved drug companies can fdo no wrong and have no input into addiction via their practises. These links show what is really happening and not what the brain dead clones believe and the links are just a very few of the many thousands of verified evidence. Yet there is nowhere drugs are legal, which is the opposite of their claims, not even Portugal are drugs legal, the opposite of their claims. Which shows how infantile and reliant they are on PC propaganda.

https://drugabuse.com/library/effect-of ... e-kidneys/

https://crehab.org/information/5-deadli ... d-to-know/

https://www.addictions.com/blog/look-ou ... -symptoms/

https://www.thetreatmentcenter.com/reso ... e/vermont/
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Dax » 08 Oct 2018, 08:03

This is what is happening in Aus and you can read a number of articles like this every day in every state. Yet the misguided fools ignore the relativity of what is happening and continue to support the destruction of society and life. Their demands are flood the country with religious nutters, open the drug market to everyone and stuff the reality and long term outcomes.

Most of these drugs are coming from china, not a bad way to disrupt work societies so they are incapable of defending themselves economically or socially. But then again, history shows us the ideological clones stay in denial. Even when the shits the fan and they become economic or conflict cannon fodder, they do nothing but moan and blame others. As I said you can't help denialist fools and history proves the majority are just economic and conflict cannon fodder to. Drug companies make billions in profits yearly and government subsidise their drugs to the tune of billions of dollar a years. The PBS costs close to $7 billion dollars a year in government subsidies to drug companies and not sustainable at all, as it is rising yearly. If you do the PC things and legalise addictive drug use, the drugs companies will get any more billions a year for products that cost them less than 10c to manufacture and distribute. Drug production has been fully automated for decades, so there is very little labour involved.

https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... 5089c.html

https://www.theage.com.au/national/use- ... 5087s.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... drugs.html
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 09:26

Another big seizure of illegal drugs. {Yawn} be another, bigger seizure within 6 months.

Prohibition does not work and that is all there is to it. A new approach is needed, one that treats addiction as a medical-psychological problem and not a problem of law enforcement.

(source: ABC News channel)
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sprintcyclist » 08 Oct 2018, 11:12

HBS Guy wrote:Another big seizure of illegal drugs. {Yawn} be another, bigger seizure within 6 months.

Prohibition does not work and that is all there is to it. A new approach is needed, one that treats addiction as a medical-psychological problem and not a problem of law enforcement.

(source: ABC News channel)

The big drug hails prove that the prohibition has failed.

had it been successful, there would be fewer and smaller busts.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2018, 11:14

Very good point, sprint.

Having a lot of illegal drugs of addiction seized is just a cost of business to a big drug dealer.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2018, 04:03

Yeah just think about it.! I think the sums of cash found, and the value of the drugs busted are so HUGE.. people just don't get it.

This money could be used for good.

And DAX? I don't read your links.. all of them couldn't shift my view one iota..
Lives families are lost because of the drug policies... the 'war' on drugs. It has created this massive wealth for scum.

It is nothing but an ideological war on people, by other people. Not rational at all.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 09 Oct 2018, 06:59

pinkeye wrote:
And DAX? I don't read your links.. all of them couldn't shift my view one iota..
Lives families are lost because of the drug policies... the 'war' on drugs. It has created this massive wealth for scum.

It is nothing but an ideological war on people, by other people. Not rational at all.

Of course you don't read my links, reality is way beyond you and your simple programming doesn't allow for fact, just ignorant delusion.

Its the repercussions for the manufacture, importation and distribution of drugs which are at fault and all involved are ideologues, just like you. You can't have PC save the criminal approaches and expect things to change, all your approach does is support and advance the use of debilitating drugs of addiction.

Bring back the death penalty for additive drug manufacture, importation and distribution and you will soon see a massive drop in drug turnover. When you put users into rehab for long periods, so they can be helped properly and given real directions in life, you get positive outcomes for those who want help. Those that don't respond, lick them away from society until they can cope with life without drugs.

However as all the non fresh foods people grovel in, are saturated with chemical and drug additives, the majority are junkies. Take any of you out of your comfort zone take away life style and put you in the bush, you wouldn't last a couple of days before going through withdrawals for all the drugs you consume that is destroying health.

That's why the health system can't keep up, drug saturated foods are causing more and more illness and organ failure. Loose loose situation for the clones who refuse to step outside their little matchstick boxes wallowing in filthy urban squalor and see the real world instead of their drug saturated delusions.

You support a free drug regime where every one and anyone can get a free hit from the government, because you're a chemical food addict yourself. Not for the benefit of society or the growing number of victims of drug abuse. Start taking drug manufacturers responsible for what their chemicals and drugs are doing to society, instead of feeding their profit growth from the public purse.

Get your priorities right, the problems stem from the political system, propped up by the drugs and chemical industry, all huge donors to the political parties.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 08:13

ahh ive worked it out Drax is "It is the Light"... that's why I haven't seen him on Ozpol
So if your addicted to food chemicals, you will want all drugs legal.... what a fine argument :purple
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 09 Oct 2018, 08:44

'it is the light' makes much more sense than Dax.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 09 Oct 2018, 09:52

johnsmith wrote:'it is the light' makes much more sense than Dax.

haha im thinking of guardians of the Galaxy :purple
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

PreviousNext

Return to Politics