Legalise It!.

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Legalise It!.

Postby pinkeye » 02 Oct 2018, 00:09

WELL
here we are again. :mad

Despite Medical Marijuana being legalised for a while now... no-one can access it. Nope.. all a BS story so corporates could produce and sell it OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA.

Meanwhile, a random police raid in ?? SYD MEL..?

... FOUND $12 Million dollars .... 12 fucking million dollars,!!!!!!!!! just lying around in some scum-sucking crims scungy digs. FFS.!

WHEN will the government realise HOW WRONG THEY'VE GOTTEN IT. ??

WHY is it OK for this to go on..?

LEGALISE it... in fact , better to legalise, and control ALL DRUGS, than to allow this massive loss to our country.
Surely it is now clear... given that this $12 000 000 is NOT that uncommon these days :roll ..
. that the government is , in fact, now acting in a criminal manner by allowing this massive black-marketeering to continue. !

This is appalling, and sadly... only criminals, cops, and, prison officers benefit. :sad :sad :sad :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: Legalise It!.

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 02:17

Yup, drug policy is idiotic. The War on Drugs™ was lost long ago.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 06:39

Marijuana use should be legalised, but illegal to sell. Opioids, amphetamines and pharmaceutical drug abuse should not be legalised, but those caught abusing them, should be put in rehab facilities, their bodies cleaned out and re-educated. Trafficking these drugs should bring at least 20 years jail. importing or manufacturing them should bring life with no parole.

People who commit crimes or have accidents and they are at fault, should be locked up for at least 2 years of rehab, of they kill someone they should get life no parole. You can't just legalise drugs, especially the ones that create so much damage in society, there needs to be deterrents. As for marijuana, it causes no real damage and could probably improve life for many, especially those with health problems.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 09:38

No, all drugs should be legalised. If you are a registered drug addict you can get pure (meaning not cut with strychnine etc) drugs from a chemist or shooting up gallery. Maybe have your driving licence revoked.

Takes away the market from the crims. No more overdoses, no more syringes in alleys etc.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 10:44

HBS Guy wrote:No, all drugs should be legalised. If you are a registered drug addict you can get pure (meaning not cut with strychnine etc) drugs from a chemist or shooting up gallery. Maybe have your driving licence revoked.

Takes away the market from the crims. No more overdoses, no more syringes in alleys etc.

You've certainly never been to places where they have legalised opioids, but I have and it is no better, in fact some places are worse that what we see. Those places that hand our free needles, have created a dire situation as you find needles everywhere the junkies dispose of them and there are very few places outside Aus where you can dispose of used needles safely.

Then look at our situation, we've had free needle and drug services for decades, yet the crime rate and violence associated with addiction, continues to climb as does the incidence of needles everywhere. The methadone scheme is just another way for drug companies to make a profit, it's no different to heroin and much worse for your health. When you add very few ever get off the program and still dump their needles anywhere they please, it has made no difference whatsoever.

They collect theie liquid meth, then shoot it as soon as they can and dump the free needles. Crims still control the drug manufacture and distribution, nothing has changed with legalisation, just smack and other shit is easier to come by and cheap. But they still need money to buy their drugs, that's where they crime comes in and escalates.

You stop the supply of needles and drugs, whilst rehabilitating people in special institutions which teach good clean living and you get a good outcome. In China a few decades ago, you would see junkies everywhere, now none to be seen and crime in china is very low. They don't muck around and have strict laws for junkies which sees them rehabilitated and if they regress, they are locked away. That's a place where the death penalty actually does make a difference, although it is used to much and with no chance of appeal. They convict suppliers, then execute them all within a couple of hours, that makes people think.

If we locked suppliers up for life with no parole, or gave them the death penalty for all they murder with their drugs, it would slow them down a huge amount.

But that wouldn't be PC would it, we have to pity and support morons who provide drugs that lead to crime violence and murder. It's the victims fault and those poor useless junkies need our protection so they can continue their deranged lifestyle with government support.

Stuff the people they rob, assault and murder, they don't count in the PC mindset, it's the junkie crims who are more important than destroyed families, assaults, abuse and armed robberies.

Yep, you've got your priorities right for a PC ideologue,
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 10:50

Shooting up galleries—needles stay there.

No shooting up galleries—needles everywhere. That other places do not have our sharps bins in public loos shows it is the criminalisation, the War on Drugs™ that is making the problem worse.

Pill testing at pop concerts saves lives yet the War on Drugs™ sees pressure applied to ban pill testing in the lunatic belief no pill testing, no pills!

Drugs are a problem. The way to fix it—legalise drugs (but control them) and take away the market from criminals.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 13:13

HBS Guy wrote:Shooting up galleries—needles stay there.

No shooting up galleries—needles everywhere. That other places do not have our sharps bins in public loos shows it is the criminalisation, the War on Drugs™ that is making the problem worse.

Pill testing at pop concerts saves lives yet the War on Drugs™ sees pressure applied to ban pill testing in the lunatic belief no pill testing, no pills!

Drugs are a problem. The way to fix it—legalise drugs (but control them) and take away the market from criminals.

Seems you've never been near a needle exchange/drug place and don't have a clue how the world of drugs operates, which is typical of the PC set. Ignorant idealist with no direct knowledge of experience in the subject.

Legalising heavy drugs, just puts more money in the hands of drug companies, no different to methadone, for which they make a massive profit through the government program.

People with addictive personalities will become addicted to anything, if you understood the reality of the problem you'd realise that. You seem to care more for the addicts than their victims and society in general, which creates more cost and damage to our society. If you can rehabilitate a junkie, they have a chance, if you feed their habits, in the end everyone loses out.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 15:28

My shop got broken into by a fucking junky looking for cash and anything small and valuable so shut your mouth about me not caring for victims of addicts! I want drugs to be available to addicts so they don’t need to break in places to steal. To do that, take the market away from criminals.

Addicts got my silver float, wouldn’t be $20. Cost me $50 for a new float tray, $600 to get the glass in the door replaced.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 16:02

Really and where do they get the money for their drugs, unless we the people pay for them at a massive premium from the profit growth drug companies. Who pays for the shooting places, needles medical care when they overdose or get infected, we the people and yet you want to give them free access to drugs. Which will not stop them wanting more and needing money to buy the drug of their choice, especially when you know those on the methadone program sell or use their meth and then need another hit, so buy smack, They need money for that, they are also a blight on the economy as they don't work, just bludge of the system and the cost is huge. But will more than triple if we legalise addictive drugs.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 18:33

I don’t give a fuck if legal pharma makes money—this is where you jump in without thinking.

ATM criminals make money selling drugs. Legal pharma would make less money and by making drugs legal they are boring.

We would not need half the number of cops that we employ now.

On the other hand, hospitals need to be more restrictive in the amounts of opioids they hand out. I had a hip replacement operation and was given two sheets of Endones (opioids) to take home. One night, after several days in which I didn’t take any Endones I woke up one night thinking “I need to take an Endone, they are in the fridge, go take one!” And I thought “I don’t have severe pain, don’t need an Endone.” After 2 hours of this I got up, took two Panadol Osteo and never thought of taking an Endone again! Shortly after, I returned the second sheet of Endones, just one tablet gone from it, to a slightly startled but pleased hospital pharmacist. If I had taken that Endone that night? Well on the road to dependency aka addiction.

I stopped smoking cold turkey, not a puff of tobacco smoke since the early 1990s.

Letting crims be the sole supplier of drugs of addiction is the most stupid policy since, well, since whenever. The War on Drugs™ was lost before it started.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 02 Oct 2018, 21:28

Jesus. Every post from Dax on every single subject:

Paragraph 1 - You know nothing. I know everything.

Paragraph 2 - PC, idealogue, religion

Paragraph 3 - You remember i know everything, right? I've had all the experience and formed the only possible correct outcomes and unless you agree with me, in fact defer
to me, you are admitting to knowing nothing.

Paragraph 4 - More about PC and idealogues and how everyone that doesn't agree with Dax is naive and possibly retarded.

Paragraph 5 - Random insults and narcissism.

Did i miss anything?
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Oct 2018, 21:38

Dax wrote:Really and where do they get the money for their drugs, unless we the people pay for them at a massive premium from the profit growth drug companies. Who pays for the shooting places, needles medical care when they overdose or get infected, we the people and yet you want to give them free access to drugs. Which will not stop them wanting more and needing money to buy the drug of their choice, especially when you know those on the methadone program sell or use their meth and then need another hit, so buy smack, They need money for that, they are also a blight on the economy as they don't work, just bludge of the system and the cost is huge. But will more than triple if we legalise addictive drugs.

Addictive drugs are already legalised.

Have you heard of alcohol and nicotine?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 01:25

mothra wrote:Jesus. Every post from Dax on every single subject:

Paragraph 1 - You know nothing. I know everything.

Paragraph 2 - PC, idealogue, religion

Paragraph 3 - You remember i know everything, right? I've had all the experience and formed the only possible correct outcomes and unless you agree with me, in fact defer
to me, you are admitting to knowing nothing.

Paragraph 4 - More about PC and idealogues and how everyone that doesn't agree with Dax is naive and possibly retarded.

Paragraph 5 - Random insults and narcissism.

Did i miss anything?

Agree. What a load of crap, DAX. It is actually insulting, what you are saying. I was thinking of quoting you, and call you on YOUR ignorance, but then I thought NAH... Nothing worth commenting on.
:bike
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 01:44

I don't want crims making a fucking fortune out of illicit drugs, and that is what is happening.
Governments brag about their massive drug busts.... meanwhile the drug economy is booming.
ICE is a particular scourge, and punitive and criminal measures are not making an impact.
That is obvious, when scumbags get caught, randomly, with 12 fucking million dollars. !!!

HEY DAX, don't you get it.? how can kids in their very early twenties purchase houses, with cash, drive around in high-end cars like Audi's Merc's and giant V8 fucking Commodores.? Where I live it is rife. Criminals run the show fuckwit.

It won't improve until drug issues are treated as MEDICAL problems..., like alcoholism for example.

THE LAW creates the black market.

The Black Market enriches criminals at the expense of the Country..

CHANGE the LAW.

Any outcome would be better than what we have NOW.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 01:45

I don't want crims making a fucking fortune out of illicit drugs, and that is what is happening.
Governments brag about their massive drug busts.... meanwhile the drug economy is booming.
ICE is a particular scourge, and punitive and criminal measures are not making an impact.
That is obvious, when scumbags get caught, randomly, with 12 fucking million dollars. !!!

HEY DAX, don't you get it.? how can kids in their very early twenties purchase houses, with cash, drive around in high-end cars like Audi's Merc's and giant V8 fucking Commodores.? Where I live it is rife. Criminals run the show fuckwit.

It won't improve until drug issues are treated as MEDICAL problems..., like alcoholism for example.

THE LAW creates the black market.

The Black Market enriches criminals at the expense of the Country..

CHANGE the LAW.

Any outcome would be better than what we have NOW.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 03 Oct 2018, 07:35

The ignorant leading the ignorant, who do you think supports the profit growth of the drug system and bankrolls the importation and manufacture of soul destroying drugs. Who do you think provides the ingredients, other than drug companies. These drugs don't just drop out of the air or designed by the average dealer, drug companies supported by world governments, design and manufacture the ingredients and finished products. There's more profit in selling drug ingredients to the black market than to the pharmaceutical industry and profit growth at any cost if the mantra of governments and the drug industry.

Have any of you ever been in the drug scene for moire than 10 seconds, had anything to do with rehabilitation and helping them. Of course not you all sit their in your chairs babbling PC shit with no actual knowledge or experience. Which is the opposite to my life experience. Execute drug importers, manufacturers and distributors, rehabilitate abusers.

By the way, can't help it if have had a very wide life experience, that goes with living on the streets as a kid and having suffered discrimination, abuse and incarceration because of my rebellion to that abuse.

It's easy to see how well your PC approach is working, with smacks on the wrists for dealers, importers, manufacturers and every other crime committed. The politicians don't want to legalise marijuana as they already know it would drop the need for hard drugs dramatically and I feel people should be able to use non addictive drugs. Those drugs should be manufactured under strict controls and be available to the public, but carry very heavy personalities for committing crimes whilst under the influence of any drug. Including alcohol and tobacco.

If you had half a brain you'd already realise you're all addicted to the drugs and chemicals that saturate the junk food you grovel in every day and crave constantly. Take all of you away from your shops for a couple of days and you'd go crazy, seen it many times and the rise in domestic street violence and mental degradation of humanity all boils down to the drug and chemical addicted population.

All you lot want is to open up society to every evil and hope that your day dreams come true, when they never do and your lives reflect that eminently. Really doesn't matter any more, this world society has less than 10 years left to exist and all you do is want more of what is killing societies around the globe.

I'm on here at the moment because I'm incapacitated, having broken my hand in a bizarre accident and am restricted in what I can do for another 2 weeks. Spent 3 days and nights in emergency surgical ward where they distributed opioids (endon and other oxycodeine) like confetti and refused pain killers, expect just after the second operation when they just give them as you come out of surgery and had no choice. They also gave me packets of endon for pain relief when I got home and they still sit in a draw. My doctor was amazed had got through that without drugs, so told him the truth, my neighbour brought me in marijuana biscuits, which made my days there pleasant and dulled the pain to the point where it didn't bother me.

To overcome the drug problem, we need to remove the profit growth demand of the industry and revert to natural ways of pain and mental relief. We already know the drugs they prescribe for mental problems cause huge problems, which end in addiction and death for many. Start at the cause and destroy the manufacturing and distribution business, introduce proper drug education and their outcomes into schools and you go a long way to solving the problems.

The PC bullshit of open doors for every thing, has failed for decades and will continue to make the situation worse.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Oct 2018, 10:03

Criminals grow/manufacture the drugs. Lots of Afghanistani heroin (brown heroin) hit the streets here some years ago. Nothing to do with world governments or big pharma.

Amphetamine can be made by any half competent lab technician.

Bit of reality.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 03 Oct 2018, 10:40

Dax, whilst you continue to believe that nobody but you has any actual experience, you will remain an irrelevant, ignorant, obnoxious bore.
mothra
Duck

Postby Dax » 03 Oct 2018, 16:59

mothra wrote:Dax, whilst you continue to believe that nobody but you has any actual experience, you will remain an irrelevant, ignorant, obnoxious bore.

Making things up to try to make a point, is rather pathetic, there's nothing in my posts that suggest I am the only one with experience, just that from the way people post here, have more experience regarding the drug scene and am still working with those involved, through indigenous programs.

When you have to resort to personal insults, which have no basis in fact, it reveals where your head is at and how jealous you are of any one with a real wide knowledge in life.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby mothra » 03 Oct 2018, 17:38

Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:Dax, whilst you continue to believe that nobody but you has any actual experience, you will remain an irrelevant, ignorant, obnoxious bore.

Making things up to try to make a point, is rather pathetic, there's nothing in my posts that suggest I am the only one with experience, just that from the way people post here, have more experience regarding the drug scene and am still working with those involved, through indigenous programs.

When you have to resort to personal insults, which have no basis in fact, it reveals where your head is at and how jealous you are of any one with a real wide knowledge in life.

You have absolutely no idea who i am, what i've done, where i've been or what i know. I don't supplant actual argument with trump cards in a failed attempt to impress anonymous internet folk.

What's more, if your arrogance enabled you to consider any of the above, it woul;d be third hand, ie: you reading what i post to another. I see absolutely no point point conversing with you.
mothra
Duck

Postby Dax » 03 Oct 2018, 18:36

mothra wrote:
Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:Dax,

You have absolutely no idea who i am, what i've done, where i've been or what i know. I don't supplant actual argument with trump cards in a failed attempt to impress anonymous internet folk.

What's more, if your arrogance enabled you to consider any of the above, it woul;d be third hand, ie: you reading what i post to another. I see absolutely no point point conversing with you.whilst you continue to believe that nobody but you has any actual experience, you will remain an irrelevant, ignorant, obnoxious bore.

You're so full of ridiculous accusations, not interested in impressing anyone, especially ideologues, just imparting real knowledge and know that it will be rejected, because it doesn't fit the pc delusionary day dreams.

With your attitude, I'd hazard a guess that you're an over educated bureaucrat, or failed wanna be something. As for conversing, you've got nothing of interest to say and yet to read anything logical practical or workable from you. All you do is say bugger all, then run those down who have an opinion.

It appears forums are not designed for debate, or meaningful discussion. They seem to be for wankers, cowards and racist bullies to push their delusional propaganda, which they can never back up with verifiable facts or provide a reasonable counter points.

Until you cloned fools realise no one is right about anything, approaches or outcomes. If they were, then things would be working for society and they are not. The PC approach has destroyed decent society, they push socially destructive angenda's and have absolutely no evidence to support their insanity. It's all the opposite, as more and more PC solutions are forced upon society, so it is breaking down faster and faster.

When you don't have the psychological ability to see through the smoke and mirrors of ideological approaches to life, all you have is another mythical god you all grovel down to, called social suicide.

When you can provide proof you insane idea of open borders, free debilitating mind and body destroying drugs to anyone, is making society a better place, I will listen.

The Methadone and free needle scheme has been in for many decades and was designed to reduce the criminal aspect of drugs and control peoples addictions. The religious morons in power, banned the most useful and non addictive drug on the planet, which helps to calm people and overcome their addictions. But when they are released from rehab, 90% go straight back into the scene. You can help those who won't help themselves.

Even though they claim to have legalised medical marijuana, you still can't get it in Aus, but they support the more destructive profit growth industries of alcohol and tobacco and do little to stop the importation and manufacture of opioids and amphetamines. The only dealers and importers they catch are the little people, who have been hired by the very rich to take the risks.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 22:04

Dax wrote:..................Legalising heavy drugs, just puts more money in the hands of drug companies, no different to methadone, for which they make a massive profit through the government program.

People with addictive personalities will become addicted to anything, blah blah blah if you feed their habits, in the end everyone loses out.

UMM you argue for the thing that is needed, whether you realise it or not. ANY substance abuse should be treated as a MEDICAL ISSUE, not a criminal one.

To continue down this dark path is to continue to add to the chaos which is our society. IT is HARMFUL. To innocent people. Why does the government continue to harass the people who choose pot over alcohol.? Just one example, but the most divisive. Utter waste of people's lives, police resources, Court time,huge prison populations, ... expensive shit all around, just to demonise people who want to smoke a little weed.

The results..?? Staring you in the face.... Black Market rife with BAD shit... Billions of Aussie dollars lost to criminals.

It is criminal. :sad

The current policy is predicated on stopping drug use, and drug trafficking, isn't it.?
The first goal is and alays has been and always will be a ridiculous, unachievable aim.
You stop trafficking by making the drug available, legally. The millions of dollars in tax would solve all our fiscal issues at the stroke of a pen.

ESPECIALLY... when you consider a chance random police raid found 12000000 fucking million dollars in one shithole.
PLEASE... WE. the Australian people NEED THAT MONEY in OUR coffers.. !!
Yeah? You get it yet fuckheads.?

NO-ONE cares about the people, the victims... all of them. NO it's all about the show, for Government...
But it is all about the money in the 'burbs. Obscene amounts of money are just floating around... it's out of control.

REMOVE THE MARKET, by swiftly legalising and supplying these commodities, and the crims will suffer, and will GO AWAY to some better pickings.

AND THAT, is the next problem, Ladies and Gentlemens.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 22:25

Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:
Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:Dax,

What's more, if your arrogance enabled you to consider any of the above, it woul;d be third hand, ie: you reading what i post to another. I see absolutely no point point conversing with you.whilst you continue to believe that nobody but you has any actual experience, you will remain an irrelevant, ignorant, obnoxious bore.

You're so full of ridiculous accusations, not interested in impressing anyone, especially ideologues, just imparting real knowledge and know that it will be rejected, because it doesn't fit the pc delusionary day dreams.

With your attitude, I'd hazard a guess that you're an over educated bureaucrat, or failed wanna be something. As for conversing, you've got nothing of interest to say and yet to read anything logical practical or workable from you. All you do is say bugger all, then run those down who have an opinion.

It appears forums are not designed for debate, or meaningful discussion. They seem to be for wankers, cowards and racist bullies to push their delusional propaganda, which they can never back up with verifiable facts or provide a reasonable counter points.

Until you cloned fools realise no one is right about anything, approaches or outcomes. If they were, then things would be working for society and they are not. The PC approach has destroyed decent society, they push socially destructive angenda's and have absolutely no evidence to support their insanity. It's all the opposite, as more and more PC solutions are forced upon society, so it is breaking down faster and faster.

When you don't have the psychological ability to see through the smoke and mirrors of ideological approaches to life, all you have is another mythical god you all grovel down to, called social suicide.

When you can provide proof you insane idea of open borders, free debilitating mind and body destroying drugs to anyone, is making society a better place, I will listen.

The Methadone and free needle scheme has been in for many decades and was designed to reduce the criminal aspect of drugs and control peoples addictions. The religious morons in power, banned the most useful and non addictive drug on the planet, which helps to calm people and overcome their addictions. But when they are released from rehab, 90% go straight back into the scene. You can help those who won't help themselves.

Even though they claim to have legalised medical marijuana, you still can't get it in Aus, but they support the more destructive profit growth industries of alcohol and tobacco and do little to stop the importation and manufacture of opioids and amphetamines. The only dealers and importers they catch are the little people, who have been hired by the very rich to take the risks.

I hear what you are saying. The government brought in a rule recently to remove codeine-based medicines or those containing codeine or other opioids from chemist shelves.

SINCE THEN,, the level of deaths from overdosing on prescribed medication has increased. YEP.. increased significantly. Something I raised last year when it was still a Government proposal to supposedly reduce self-medicated overdoses.. BIG FAILURE.

No surprise tho, asI was aware that the same thing occurred in the US, when similar legislation was introduced. How come I know that but our law-makers don't.? Buying votes, in their own way of thinking. :tweed
Pity our politicians aren't skilled and knowledgeable professionals who know what they're talking about.! But NO .. we have idiots moralising and playing the fiddle while people die.

My local chemist expressed dismay to me, when , at the time,... and since, I've engaged in conversation about the differences since all these products were made available, only on prescription.

IT SEEMS it has resulted in people that previously only had access to small amounts over the counter, now turning up with prescriptions for opiates, far in excess of any dosages they'd had access to before.

Personally DAX, we are arguing for basically the same thing.
And like Mothra, I'd advise you to be a little less presumptive in your opinions of other posters. Your contempt is ill-deserved. And exhibits hubris of a colossal scale. :roll :bgrin

There are survivors posting here, of many things. You should remember that.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 04 Oct 2018, 09:43

Hubris, pathetic, my opinions revolve around historical and current fact, not deluded day dreams and empty PC hope. Cockiness revolves around refusing to accept what you push doesn't work and the worldwide facts support that contention. What I envisage as the approach to the drug problem, will work because it offers real deterrents and decent solutions for everyone, not just the perpetrators, but society and victims of drug crimes.

Who gives a stuff as to how many kill themselves with overdoses, it's about time people started taking responsibility for what they do and not expect others or society to do it for them, at a huge cost socially and economically.

In my opinion, those results can only work when we lockup users in rehab centres and re-educate them into better ways of life and skills, whilst also working to repay the cost to society.

Suppliers, dealers, importers and manufacturers, including drug companies have to be held accountable for what they do. You lock them up for long periods and make them work to repay society. I'm in favour of the death penalty, for certain crimes and the manufacturers and importers of amphetamines and opioids should pay the ultimate price for destroying so many lives. Drug companies should be controlled by governments because of the massive influence they have on society and 99% of that influence is negative.

In this day and age, it wouldn't take long for them to realise the only outcome for their criminality is death. It would sure make lots think before going down that path. However you will still get the fools who think they can get away with it, they are a waste of time for societies everywhere and deserve what they get.

You can't help those who won't help themselves and it's time everyone took responsibility for what they do in society. Otherwise we will continue to go down hill under the guidance of the insane PC nutters running everything. They have already pushed us to the point of no return and support increased drug use, paid for by the people who are suffering more and more from the outcomes of this insane approach.

If you don't cover all the bases in tackling this problem, you fail and we are seeing that in action worldwide. We already have a nice mind altering natural non addictive drug, which can help in this situation and there is no reason we can't manufacture some non addictive but pleasant drugs for people to get off on when partying. But there is no real money in that approach for the elites, they prefer the current approach, where they get a premium return from the elicit market and more government PC money to fill their coffers.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Oct 2018, 09:47

So legalise drugs, tax them, and stop pretending we haven’t already lost the War on Drugs™ before it started.

Take the crims out of the supply chain, make it a medical problem which is what it is.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Politics