Scott Morrison

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Scott Morrison

Postby pinkeye » 30 Oct 2018, 00:33

makes one wonder how these people get we they do.

Are we really so fucking stupid? we believe all the propaganda..?

Fuck knows.. I don't.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Oct 2018, 20:25

Scummo is desperate—the moving our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem was a “captain’s pick” that hopefully has already been abandoned.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/national/2018/10/29/scott-morrison-newspoll-approval-rating/
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 31 Oct 2018, 00:31

well lets hope so.. it was just a pre-election furphy, I hope. The man is almost as ignorant as Trump.!! :jump
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Nov 2018, 08:51

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 03 Nov 2018, 04:01

Sadly we have voted in a bunch of useless pollies.
They don't seem to want to govern, they're too busy back-biting.

WE are now governed by the 'lowest common denominators'.

Scott Morrison is a former advertising man, apparently, AND is a member of a charismatic church.
These two things seem to fit together... disturbingly well..... but it doesn't make him a worthy PM. In fact, just the opposite. He must be rolling otflol :rofl :rofl

Bully and Bluster seems to be his style. And his Ministers.. :roll like Dutton, Corman, Frydenberg et al. do NOT inspire ANY confidence.They're mostly in hiding anyway, because they're really on the nose with the electorate across the Country.

Back-stabbing Bastards all...... not government material, as far as I am concerned.

They all seem to work off the base that we, the people, are morons who just need a good talking to. Oh they try to disguise their arrogance and sense of entitlement due to their presumed superiority (read contempt) , but I'm pretty sure Australians are sick of this mob of arseholes.

Well I surely hope so,. An election is looming, time flies, and people still like Trump, so .... are Australians the dog, that wags the tail....?

or are our pollies, the tail that wags the dog.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Previous

Return to Politics