Scott Morrison

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Scott Morrison

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Sep 2018, 20:14

’Scummo’s Envoy to the First People not welcome:

ELDERS, educators and parents in Borroloola reportedly forced federal indigenous affairs envoy Tony Abbott out of the community on Wednesday, during the former Prime Minister’s first visit.

Mr Abbott faced heated criticism for cutting millions from community-based services while he was the Indigenous Affairs Minister and was given a scathing review of his vision for educational “assimilation” and “punitive policies” which link attendance rates to welfare payments.

Parent and school council member Gadrian Hoosan told Mr Abbott he was not welcome in the community.

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/northern-territory/news-story/b66116f4e10203a5719a0abd612b2b0e
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby hatty » 28 Sep 2018, 15:33

Extraordinary.
hatty
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Sep 2018, 18:41

Au contraire! Entirely to be expected. abbott has a lousy record of interacting with the First People. The time he rocked up late to a meeting with people who had walked thousands of Km for the meeting then spent the meeting sleeping off a big booze session, using them to big note himself, etc.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 29 Sep 2018, 03:16

bring on the Election.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Sep 2018, 09:10

Amen!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 01 Oct 2018, 23:38

Mr Scott Morrison is thinking he is our PM..
Talking about making legislation to change the GST formula for funding... surely he understands he's only there till next year.!

He is showing his true colours too, across all manner of issues... the man is a numpty. Get him out of here.!! :jump :grn
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Oct 2018, 11:26

One for Dax :roll :bgrin

Can religious zealotry ever be compatible with national leadership in a secular democracy? Stephen Williams discusses PM Morrison’s “freedom of religion” stance.

https://independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/pentecostal-morrisons-blunder-of-biblical-proportions,11950
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 02 Oct 2018, 13:25

HBS Guy wrote:One for Dax :roll :bgrin

Can religious zealotry ever be compatible with national leadership in a secular democracy? Stephen Williams discusses PM Morrison’s “freedom of religion” stance.

https://independentaustralia.net/politics/politics-display/pentecostal-morrisons-blunder-of-biblical-proportions,11950

At least you've posted something that relates to the facts regarding the god cult, it's a pity the enslaved clones don't read the original documents to see what a lot of mythological rubbish it really is. They are so stupid they rely upon the many versions written today, which has no relevance to the originals, or for that matter the original true stories.

Too answer your question, just look around the planet at all the societies controlled or influenced by the religious. If you can't see that it's impossible to have a progressive national leadership run by lying deceptive and denialist god nutters, then you are part of the problem.

Freedom of religion, means religious controls, which is the way it has been throughout the history of the god cult. There is no indication whatsoever that they will change and the facts show they are getting worse, Morrison like everyone of them, is a brain dead primitive way past his evolutionary use by date.
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 02:11

:buddy

it is a worry. Especially as Australian voters seem to have the average intelligence of sheep.

OH and I know that includes me. :bgrin
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 03 Oct 2018, 07:41

Programmed ideological clones, no matter what they may think just fall into line when their programming kicks in. They have no freedom of choice and will support the insupportable, because they want the illusions to come true and not create a viable reality.

That's why society will not change and the religious will bring us to war and social attrition, all the clone will support the status quo in the hope it is right. Even when all the evidence as it is today is the opposite and deranged god nutters like Morrison, will bring us down faster and faster.
Dax
Irish wolfhound

Postby pinkeye » 03 Oct 2018, 21:47

Mr Scott Morrison seems to 'believe' he is God-given . :roll :roll :roll

Stop the fool before he does any more damage. Look at his Cabinet.!! Seriously.? Says a lot I reckon. :roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Oct 2018, 15:57

Christopher Kraus reveals that a former senior adviser to Tony Abbott is working as an in-house lobbyist for the tobacco giant Philip Morris, but flaws with the lobbying rules mean he is invisible to the oversight regime covering federal parliament.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/05/tony-abbotts-former-advisers-role-with-philip-morris-invisible-under-lobbying-regime

What the fuck is a fucking tobacco fucking lobbyist doing in Parliament House? That is like inviting fucking Dubyne to lead the BuMet (and Trumpy and his mate Pruitt did very similar, taking policy advice from the Heartland Institute!

Tobacco news like this makes me angry.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Oct 2018, 16:46

More than $25 million in ­taxpayer-funded Great Barrier Reef contracts were handed to companies linked to a prominent Liberal National Party donor and his wife while she served on the board of the government agency controlling the funds.

https://outline.com/6kYq9D

If true, this amounts to corruption!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 06 Oct 2018, 01:31

GASP
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 06 Oct 2018, 02:06

I wonder why au pairs are so important.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Oct 2018, 08:00

A good contribution from Paul Bongiorno on the haunting of Scott Morrison.

https://outline.com/M8MDwq
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Oct 2018, 08:06

GST “quick fix” not going to work:

Peter van Onselen opines that Scott Morrison’s quick fix to resolve inequities in GST distribution looks set to backfire. He describes is as a Band-Aid on a flesh wound.

https://www.outline.com/NftmSw
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Oct 2018, 08:18

This goes directly to Scummo’s judgement or lack of it:

So Stuart Robert has admitted to the crime of getting caught out and will pay back the cost of certain excesses.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/scott-morrison-wants-answers-on-stuart-robert-s-internet-bills-20181005-p507yh.html

This is a self inflicted wound. Robert might be a fellow happy clapper but has form. I remember at the time a rumble of surprise at Robert’s appointment. Not that there is a wealth of talent in the Libs.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Oct 2018, 08:19

MORE trouble for Scummo:

Paul Karp explains how a Morrison government bill that would override state donation laws – including bans on developer donations, caps and other transparency measures – has been labelled unconstitutional by a leading academic.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/oct/05/coalition-bill-that-overrides-state-donation-laws-unconstitutional
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Oct 2018, 08:21

As a happy clapper Scummo no doubt thinks only Gawd can change the climate:

Medical doctor Graham McLeay accuses the Coalition government of being negligent with respect to the climate change issue.

https://www.smh.com.au/environment/climate-change/probability-and-severity-of-global-warming-must-be-explored-20181003-p507kq.html
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 07 Oct 2018, 00:54

I have to say I have NO DESIRE whatsoever to look at that link. :jump

I just hope the thinking Australian voter hammers this piece of work, and his hand-picked (yeuww..) cabinet at the election.
yuck.

I for one do not want this person as PM.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 07 Oct 2018, 10:24

pinkeye wrote:I have to say I have NO DESIRE whatsoever to look at that link. :jump

I just hope the thinking Australian voter hammers this piece of work, and his hand-picked (yeuww..) cabinet at the election.
yuck.

I for one do not want this person as PM.

Very few people do.

Make the most of your last few months, Morriscum.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2018, 03:20

He is definitely a con artist. I've seen them work before.

Even more offensive to me though is his religion. I despise cunts like this...
God talks to him.. :roll

NOT a MAN to be our PM.

I wonder what the power-brokers who manipulated this whole scenario thought they'd achieve. ?
Did they really think Dutton would become PM? I mean really..?? :roll

Notice we haven't heard a PEEP out of THAT cunt lately.? Dutton's been buttoned.

Bring on the election. Morrison shouldn't be allowed to go with his own agenda … not at this time.

He will push it though, and grab every opportunity available to do just that. :mad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby greggerypeccary » 09 Oct 2018, 09:06

pinkeye wrote:He is definitely a con artist. I've seen them work before.

Even more offensive to me though is his religion. I despise cunts like this...
God talks to him.. :roll

NOT a MAN to be our PM.

I wonder what the power-brokers who manipulated this whole scenario thought they'd achieve. ?
Did they really think Dutton would become PM? I mean really..?? :roll

Notice we haven't heard a PEEP out of THAT cunt lately.? Dutton's been buttoned.

Bring on the election. Morrison shouldn't be allowed to go with his own agenda … not at this time.

He will push it though, and grab every opportunity available to do just that. :mad

A con artist who hides behind his cult.

Where does the Liberal Party find these despicable human beings?
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Politics