THAT PUNCH

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 15 Aug 2018, 12:22

HBS Guy wrote:Not a boxing ring!

Ball nowhere near when that punch landed.

When Barry Hall thru his fists the ball was nowhere near either! He didn't get anywhere close to 8 weeks: infact they gave the cunt a job!!!
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 15 Aug 2018, 12:23

greggerypeccary wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:They were no where near the ball! It was assault occasioning grievous bodily harm!

They were on the football field.... :beer


If they raped someone on the football field, would that be okay with you?

It's not rugby league bruther.... :rofl
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby hatty » 15 Aug 2018, 12:33

Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:how would i feel if it was my child who just thought they were in a game...

next minute they can't see straight and they are spitting their teeth.... literally

It is a shit thing to do but unsurprising..... i hope that the book will be thrown but it won't be because he is a footy star.....

I just hope he doesn't feel the same sense of entitlement in the future with his wife/girlfriend or children.

That's football: how are you going to get a decent league if you don't let the martial artists among us practice their sneak attacks?


the boy had his hands down by his side.... He wasn't arms up ready for a fight, and he still got thumped in the head with a closed fist out of nowhere!.... it is a footy match not UFC.!

Go on Misterr Miagi...... tell everyone why this is cool in a football game.

Lol when Barry Hall thru his fists his opponent didn't have his hands up either and he didn't get 8 weeks!


And he should have rightly gotten a lot more..... that too was assault
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Aug 2018, 13:04

That is what it was, assault not sport.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 15 Aug 2018, 15:35

hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:how would i feel if it was my child who just thought they were in a game...

next minute they can't see straight and they are spitting their teeth.... literally

It is a shit thing to do but unsurprising..... i hope that the book will be thrown but it won't be because he is a footy star.....

I just hope he doesn't feel the same sense of entitlement in the future with his wife/girlfriend or children.

That's football: how are you going to get a decent league if you don't let the martial artists among us practice their sneak attacks?


the boy had his hands down by his side.... He wasn't arms up ready for a fight, and he still got thumped in the head with a closed fist out of nowhere!.... it is a footy match not UFC.!

Go on Misterr Miagi...... tell everyone why this is cool in a football game.

Lol when Barry Hall thru his fists his opponent didn't have his hands up either and he didn't get 8 weeks!


And he should have rightly gotten a lot more..... that too was assault

Well, now that agree with that then we can talk!

:buddy
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 15 Aug 2018, 15:36

HBS Guy wrote:That is what it was, assault not sport.

Um until you agree barry hall was given less for more we can't talk: sorry mr rapists league guy!
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Aug 2018, 17:12

Who the fuck is Barry Hall and what did he do?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby pinkeye » 16 Aug 2018, 00:24

No idea.

Couldn't give a fuck either. If he beat someone and got away with it, don't look to us.. look to the GAME.
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby hatty » 16 Aug 2018, 13:42

HBS Guy wrote:Who the fuck is Barry Hall and what did he do?


Sydney swans player (thug) who blindsided some poor kid in the same manner that we are talking about.....

They gave him some boxing matches and a cushy job on channel nine.

I love watching sport..... and playing it with my kids but i hate how those who play it seem to be immune...... no actually applauded for being violent.

As i have posted earlier, kids are punching strangers in the street for no fucking reason..... they look up to their role models....

who at the moment are just kids as well....... behaving like shit both on and off the pitch.
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Aug 2018, 15:04

Professional sport sucks. If you can kick or throw a ball a little further or faster you get too much money, too much adulation—you feel you are entitled.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 16 Aug 2018, 15:09

HBS Guy wrote:Professional sport sucks. If you can kick or throw a ball a little further or faster you get too much money, too much adulation—you feel you are entitled.

Wow, so government department dinosaurs get payed for being what? What do overpayed ceo's, lets alone their cfo sidekicks, get payed for?

Yeh, fuck all buddy- for walking around like their shite don't stink and you know it bruther! Whatever sells copy hey cuz! Or share prices versus value back to stockholder.

It's all a game and you don't play with a straight bat my bruther!

:bgrin
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby hatty » 16 Aug 2018, 15:39

Bongalong wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Professional sport sucks. If you can kick or throw a ball a little further or faster you get too much money, too much adulation—you feel you are entitled.

Wow, so government department dinosaurs get payed for being what? What do overpayed ceo's, lets alone their cfo sidekicks, get payed for?

Yeh, fuck all buddy- for walking around like their shite don't stink and you know it bruther! Whatever sells copy hey cuz! Or share prices versus value back to stockholder.

It's all a game and you don't play with a straight bat my bruther!

:bgrin


hey bongalong you almost sound like a communist :rain

the Australian cricket team hasn't been playing with a straight bat either brother

i guess it wasn't a game to them after all.

and the whole of the country will continue to ignore that fact.

for the aforementioned reasons just articulated by HBS Guy
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Aug 2018, 16:19

Call me Monk.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby hatty » 16 Aug 2018, 16:28

Sorry Monk

.....noted
User avatar
hatty
Feral cat
 
Posts: 249
Joined: 30 Apr 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Aug 2018, 16:52

’Sall right.

I should have called the Founder/Admin account HBS Guy and my everyday posting account Jovial Monk.

Jovial Monk was the name of my home brew shop, named after the Belgian monks who make such heavenly brews as Chimay Tripel.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby pinkeye » 17 Aug 2018, 00:31

:buddy
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2018, 00:34

I do like beer, but has to be GOOD beer. Belgian Trappist brew, some of the Abbey ales—heavenly!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby Bongalong » 17 Aug 2018, 13:17

hatty wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Professional sport sucks. If you can kick or throw a ball a little further or faster you get too much money, too much adulation—you feel you are entitled.

Wow, so government department dinosaurs get payed for being what? What do overpayed ceo's, lets alone their cfo sidekicks, get payed for?

Yeh, fuck all buddy- for walking around like their shite don't stink and you know it bruther! Whatever sells copy hey cuz! Or share prices versus value back to stockholder.

It's all a game and you don't play with a straight bat my bruther!

:bgrin


hey bongalong you almost sound like a communist :rain

the Australian cricket team hasn't been playing with a straight bat either brother

i guess it wasn't a game to them after all.

and the whole of the country will continue to ignore that fact.

for the aforementioned reasons just articulated by HBS Guy

You push globalization via red herring conversation!

:Hi :Hi :Hi :Hi
Free what?
Bongalong
mountain lion
 
Posts: 697
Joined: 25 Jun 2018, 12:48
spamone: Animal

Re: THAT PUNCH

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Aug 2018, 15:01

That doesn’t make sense, DRAH. Was funny tho.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49720
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SethBullock and 2 guests