I Ask NO Pardon

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: I Ask NO Pardon

Postby DreamRyderX » 03 Aug 2018, 15:37

Auggie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The stats from the US show that accidental homicides/woundings and suicides are far the biggest “uses” of guns in the home.

BTW, eliminate suicide.....over 60% of all firearm deaths in America are suicides, not the intentional murder of another human being.

Suicide is when someone decidedly takes their own life, & not an act to criminally injure or kill another human being.

I wish them all the success in the world. Image Image

God loves them, but personally I don't give a rats ass for their sorry selves.....I just feel empathy for their families who need to clean up after the fact.

So, why don't you provide the link to that assertion, I'd like to see the data they gathered, their figures, & their source to make that assumption......

You’re a fucking piece of shit, Panther. Go back to the shit hole you admire so much - America.

Image Suck the dags out of my ass hairs you Pommy 'Peg Boy'. Go back to shit-hole England where your bastard parents spawned from. Image

Now,

I admire the Freedoms & Liberties that Americans enjoy, & I agree with them wholeheartedly that the Price of Freedom is sometime greater than most of the pompous world could endure, but accept it Americans do because Americans would rather live in Freedom for a lifetime - dealing with accidents & other regretful incidents, rather than have to live for one (1) moment under the Monarchical rule of a Queen or a King.....or the Governments they grant their approval of, where the fake freedom those puppet governments grant, is just a wink of a whim away from being rescinded, & taken from the People.

Americans Live Free, & enjoy complete Liberty.

As long as they don't disrespect & disregard the Rights of their neighbors to do the same, each American can do anything they wish.

Anything.

The laws in America are written by the People, for their benefit, not for the benefit of government.........What Americans have are what others around the world are envious of......that's why so many the world over mimic their lifestyles as much as their ruling governments will permit them to.

America is a Republic...a Free Republic, one based on a Constitution with a Bill of Rights protecting the Citizen's Natural Rights, not Rights Granted by any government or royalty, but Rights bestowed upon them by a Higher Power, way before governments were ever considered in the minds of mankind.

A Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, but a Constitutional Republic based partly on Basic Democratic Principals, but one where the Minority is protected by law so they can never be subject to mob rule, a Republic where the government is permitted to govern only with the consent of the governed.

So Auggie, go pound sand up yer ass.....your not worth my time......& you aren't fit enough to suck a drop of sweat off my balls.........I will stay here, in this forum, as long as I wish.......& as long as I am welcomed by those that invited me here (which doesn't include you)...because unlike your mob, I respect most everyone, & though they & I may fervently disagree on a multitude of issues, I firmly believe there is a mutual respect between most of them & I.......but you Auggie, you can go pound sand up yer ass... ImageImageImageImageImage

I will put you on Ignore if you don't behave yourself like an adult. Image

Last edited by DreamRyderX on 03 Aug 2018, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.
DreamRyderX
puppy

spamone: Animal

Postby Bongalong » 03 Aug 2018, 15:45

HBS Guy wrote:In America the most use of guns is accidental deaths/woundeds from kids getting hold of loaded firearms.

Suicides by gun are big too. So are deaths from cops shooting suspects, afraid they are armed.

Don’t think we want that crap here.

Fair enough: but don't cry when we are forced to bow to the leaders of the world bruther! :bike
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

Postby Bongalong » 03 Aug 2018, 15:47

hatty wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:In America the most use of guns is accidental deaths/woundeds from kids getting hold of loaded firearms.

Suicides by gun are big too. So are deaths from cops shooting suspects, afraid they are armed.

Don’t think we want that crap here.

1,000 times this.

Kid finds a loaded gun in a drawer..... thinks its a toy shoots his brother..... or mum...... happens every day.

police in England don't even carry firearms..... they don't feel they need to..... they talk to people, even violent people safe in the knowledge that the aforementioned violent person isn't going to shoot them.

Good on England: are they going to protect us from the 200 thousand muslims sitting off our coastline??
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

Postby Bongalong » 03 Aug 2018, 15:50

Auggie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:The stats from the US show that accidental homicides/woundings and suicides are far the biggest “uses” of guns in the home.

BTW, eliminate suicide.....over 60% of all firearm deaths in America are suicides, not the intentional murder of another human being.

Suicide is when someone decidedly takes their own life, & not an act to criminally injure or kill another human being.

God loves them, but personally I don't give a rats ass for their sorry selves.....I just feel empathy for their families who need to clean up after the fact.

So, why don't you provide the link to that assertion, I'd like to see the data they gathered, their figures, & their source to make that assumption......

You’re a fucking piece of shit, Panther. Go back to the shit hole you admire so much - America.

Australia cannot rely on England to save us from the 200 thousand muslims sitting off our coastline who all regard it as their birthright to slit our throats and take over this land of sweeping plains!

You're the fucking piece of shit, bruther :Hi
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

Postby Bongalong » 03 Aug 2018, 15:51

HBS Guy wrote:Without loaded guns around the place suicide is harder and so less suicides likely happen—that is a supposition not a fact.

Lol, whose side are you on again?

:WTF
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

Postby hatty » 03 Aug 2018, 15:57

Haha yes! in America you can do what ever you want.

As long as you are not poor or brown.
hatty
Jack Russell

Postby Bongalong » 03 Aug 2018, 16:55

hatty wrote:Haha yes! in America you can do what ever you want.

Are you pushing the racism button bruther?

You, my dear headjob, ARE THE WITCHES WAND OF HOLLYWOOD SO GET THEE FUCK BEHIND ME :beer
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Aug 2018, 17:10

hatty is just stating a truth.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby hatty » 03 Aug 2018, 18:33

Bongalong wrote:
hatty wrote:Haha yes! in America you can do what ever you want.

Are you pushing the racism button bruther?

You, my dear headjob, ARE THE WITCHES WAND OF HOLLYWOOD SO GET THEE FUCK BEHIND ME :beer

haha i doubt you will ever run out of names to call me....

have a great weekend.

haha...... headjob........haha
hatty
Jack Russell

Postby Auggie » 03 Aug 2018, 18:40

DreamRyderX wrote:
Auggie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

Image Suck the dags out of my ass hairs you Pommy 'Peg Boy'. Go back to shit-hole England where your bastard parents spawned from. Image

Now,

I admire the Freedoms & Liberties that Americans enjoy, & I agree with them wholeheartedly that the Price of Freedom is sometime greater than most of the pompous world could endure, but accept it Americans do because Americans would rather live in Freedom for a lifetime - dealing with accidents & other regretful incidents, rather than have to live for one (1) moment under the Monarchical rule of a Queen or a King.....or the Governments they grant their approval of, where the fake freedom those puppet governments grant, is just a wink of a whim away from being rescinded, & taken from the People.

Americans Live Free, & enjoy complete Liberty.

As long as they don't disrespect & disregard the Rights of their neighbors to do the same, each American can do anything they wish.

Anything.

The laws in America are written by the People, for their benefit, not for the benefit of government.........What Americans have are what others around the world are envious of......that's why so many the world over mimic their lifestyles as much as their ruling governments will permit them to.

America is a Republic...a Free Republic, one based on a Constitution with a Bill of Rights protecting the Citizen's Natural Rights, not Rights Granted by any government or royalty, but Rights bestowed upon them by a Higher Power, way before governments were ever considered in the minds of mankind.

A Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, but a Constitutional Republic based partly on Basic Democratic Principals, but one where the Minority is protected by law so they can never be subject to mob rule, a Republic where the government is permitted to govern only with the consent of the governed.

So Auggie, go pound sand up yer ass.....your not worth my time......& you aren't fit enough to suck a drop of sweat off my balls.........I will stay here, in this forum, as long as I wish.......& as long as I am welcomed by those that invited me here (which doesn't include you)...because unlike your mob, I respect most everyone, & though they & I may fervently disagree on a multitude of issues, I firmly believe there is a mutual respect between most of them & I.......but you Auggie, you can go pound sand up yer ass... ImageImageImageImageImage

I will put you on Ignore if you don't behave yourself like an adult. Image

I'd rather live in under a Monarchy of Freedom than a Republic of Tyranny. Australians and Canadians have always been freer than the American people at any point in time.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 03 Aug 2018, 18:41

Bongalong wrote:
Auggie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

Australia cannot rely on England to save us from the 200 thousand muslims sitting off our coastline who all regard it as their birthright to slit our throats and take over this land of sweeping plains!

And you think that Trump is going to be there for us to save our skins.

No thanks, I'll take my chances with Lizzy.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby pinkeye » 03 Aug 2018, 20:21

SO ANY WAY...…

GETTING BACK to those óther' piglets…..

…….obtained some info from Council which suggests my vandal neighbours (funny how respectable they appear :roll ) are also in breach
of the rules for keeping pigs. Vis a Vis my property.

I say suggests, because until I can determine the distance between my boundary and the pigpen edge.. I can't be sure. It looks less than the necessary 8 metres to me.

SO

Two options. Get the Council on it straight away , or, speak to the neighbours and ask them to measure the distance for me.

I HAVE DECIDED on the latter option.
:thumb
It being the weekend tomorrow I expect someone will be home there sooner or later.
I will resort to using my WHISTLE to get their attention, if they ignore me.

If they agree to measure it for me, we will see.
If not, I'll get onto Council.

As before I will ever seek to communicate.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 03 Aug 2018, 22:43

Hmmm , have been reconsidering my options

I'm still going with the latter... BUT... blowing a whistle at them :bgrin :roll might be a little unsubtle. :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

so..

I've decided .. if I know someone is home, ( and this time I might try to talk to the wife) I'm going to put my dog in the back, and DRIVE my car next door. I won't exit the vehicle. I will await the outcome.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 04 Aug 2018, 08:30

FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby pinkeye » 04 Aug 2018, 22:28

well .. didn't need to whistle or use my car. :thumb

This arvo I saw he was working up top, moving soil and planting. I grabbed a cuppa and wandered up my drive and over to the fence line, and watched him for a while.

He appeared not to notice me. I considered my choices. He wasn't wearing earmuffs, for one.

I started to walk away, feeling undecided, and conflicted, but after 10 metres or so realised now was as good a time as any, so turned and went back to the boundary fence.

I watched, then called out his name, and he noticed me.

I called out I want to ask him a question. He approached, obviously reluctantly, and stopped about 3 mtr away. I was leaning on the fence, towards him.

hmm
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 04 Aug 2018, 23:28

So I just asked him to measure the distance between the pigpen and the boundary fence. Please. (have to say he has a powerful presence. No spare fat.. veins on arms in stark relief, eyes glittering at me unblinkingly). :roll A baby. But sweet. :bgrin

He arched up, and asked did I really want to make ….whatever.?

I said no, I wanted to know the distance because I thought they were too close and it concerned the health of my water supply.

Hhumph. He said words to the effect that what he did on his land was none of my business. I demurred.. agreeing yeah except where what you do interferes with MY use and amenity , and the pigs are too close to my household water supply.

sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 23:47

How did it end?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 00:27

honestly … it hasn't yet.

So.
He seemed willing to talk to me... and whats more, listen. So.. eyeballing each other...
So I explained that the reason I had tried to talk to him over the past 2 yrs, was because I didn't think he'd been advised properly when he bought the place.
I asked him. Did you know about the restraints upon the use of this land when you bought it.? Didn't your lawyers tell you.?
(here for the first time, I see his gaze head off and up to his left)
Because, I continued, your lawyers should have informed you of all encumbrances, etc applicable. Did you not know?
And why would you go and do what you've done here..? Without checking the rules.? Like putting the pig s there.?

We're dealing with Blah Blah Planning Blah 2015 here, I said..

He replied ... yeah so I've been advised. And so I know that I have to plant 2 trees for every one I've taken out, and THATS WHAT I"M DOING. ( I snorted, and said yeah and you're planting the same trees you just pulled out)

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin now that was a win.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 00:35

Sorry.. have to do this in bits. It's been a tough afternoon.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 00:50

Because, as the complainant it seems Privacy laws prohibit me being advised by Council, of their actions. I have to say it's been within a reasonable timeframe.

He has a fair bit of work ahead of him. :bgrin

So...
while he was talking to me I thought I'd ask some more questions.

Why did you get piglets?
They're pets.

What're you going to do with them when they get BIG.?

So then he told me they wouldn't be staying where they are.
Oh?
He says when Council approve his application he's going to move them down to blah blah blah.

(good luck with that ) :roll

Oh and what happened to your two dogs.?
They got into the duck pen and killed some of my ducks. I took them to the pound. I won't have animals that kill other animals!!!.

What could I say to that? ( of course he takes no responsibility for locking up two very active little dogs, in a small compound area, and putting ducks in a pen, as well, ..for 24/7 ) :roll the dogs are better off. :thumb
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 01:02

ahum so OK I said so what's so hard about talking to me about this stuff.?
All I've ever tried to do was make sure you knew what you were doing. Why won't you talk to me?. I've never even been introduced to your wife.!

somehow we got to the previous owner , who was a gem of a neighbour. He said … but he was hardly ever here,

by then I was, inevitably, displaying my emotion, altho I tried to not make it obvious. I brushed away a tear and said yeah, but we talked everyday, just so we knew we were both still alive.

I turned and walked away.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 01:34

I walked down my drive and stood looking out from my verandah, over the trees and bush.
Feeling pretty sad really.

I have no wish for conflict with my neighbours , but even less wish to see destruction of irreplaceable Australia.

So, anyway, I heard a slithering noise.. a tape measure... from the boundary... and then a voice.. He called out my name ……

I could see him over at the boundary... :) Yes I called. Staying where I was .

Its 5 metres. Its 5 metres.

All I could call back was Thank You.
Thank You.

The End.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Aug 2018, 07:22

Jesus Christ—dogs are carnivores, even Demi killed some of my chickens and while she slept in the back porch that night she is a terrier and killing small animals is their job, their nature bred into them. She was back on the foot of my bed the next night.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 05 Aug 2018, 08:34

pinkeye wrote:What're you going to do with them when they get BIG.?

FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Bongalong » 05 Aug 2018, 13:58

Auggie wrote:
Bongalong wrote:
Auggie wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:

And you think that Trump is going to be there for us to save our skins.

No thanks, I'll take my chances with Lizzy.

Trump is not America: America is a country and Presidents of it only get two terms!

Have you started smoking crack bruther?

:gsp
Free what?
Bongalong
Irish wolfhound

PreviousNext

Return to Politics