Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 16:34

Nullify ..... Nullification

Image

Image Go tell the U.N. to shove their Middle-Eastern "refugees" where the sun don't shine Pete, & if they don't understand grab 'em by the ear & scream it in up close to make sure it's understood.....Australia isn't the U.N.'s dumpin' ground!!! Image


Image

.................................................................................YUMMY!!!!!!!!


..
Last edited by DreamRyderX on 06 Aug 2018, 17:32, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2018, 17:25

We have hardly any refugees compared to Europe, the US etc.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 47522
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 17:44

HBS Guy wrote:We have hardly any refugees compared to Europe, the US etc.


Good, One is too many.......Less is always better....... Australia for Australians !!!


Image
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2018, 18:00

More like

“Australia for little people scared of any change.”
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 47522
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 18:23

HBS Guy wrote:More like

“Australia for little people scared of any change.”


No, No........More like

"Australia for people who loves our way of life, & don't want no stinkin', rag wearin', throat cuttin', lil girl rapin', woman-beaters, livin' anywhere in our beautiful paradise, breathin' our clean fresh air, & eatin' our delicious fare, anywhere near our beautiful women"
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2018, 18:36

That is what I said—scared of change.

All the waves of migration have improved Australia, its culture and economy. As a migrant myself I am aware of anti–migrant bias by people afraid of change.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 47522
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:11

DreamRyderX wrote:Australia for people who loves our way of life,


Our 'way of life' is to be accepting of others, help out those in need, live and let live. It's idiots like you who are changing our 'way of life'.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 19:29

johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:Australia for people who loves our way of life,


Our 'way of life' is to be accepting of others, help out those in need, live and let live. It's idiots like you who are changing our 'way of life'.


No, your way of life is "I know they won't live near me, so sure let them murder & pillage other good people"

I say, keep them fvckers out of our home.....you can let them move into your bedroom & sleep downstairs from your daughters & wife!!!
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:32

DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:Australia for people who loves our way of life,


Our 'way of life' is to be accepting of others, help out those in need, live and let live. It's idiots like you who are changing our 'way of life'.


No, your way of life is "I know they won't live near me, so sure let them murder & pillage other good people"

I say, keep them fvckers out of our home.....you can let them move into your bedroom & sleep downstairs from your daughters & wife!!!



I grew up surrounded by muslims. Guess what, they aren't that scary. You should get out from under your bed and join the real world every now and then
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 19:51

johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
DreamRyderX wrote:Australia for people who loves our way of life,


Our 'way of life' is to be accepting of others, help out those in need, live and let live. It's idiots like you who are changing our 'way of life'.


No, your way of life is "I know they won't live near me, so sure let them murder & pillage other good people"

I say, keep them fvckers out of our home.....you can let them move into your bedroom & sleep downstairs from your daughters & wife!!!



I grew up surrounded by muslims. Guess what, they aren't that scary. You should get out from under your bed and join the real world every now and then


Well, I hate the goat fvcken' bastards, & I will never ever change.....not because I think it's impossible, I just love to hate 'em.....but I enjoy thinkin' of how may ways they died, how the Australians, USA, & Poms bombed the mohammud out of their sandhuts with their families inside......if they suffered all the better, & if they survived maimed.....got any 8x10 glossys fer my wall!!??!!! :wub
Last edited by DreamRyderX on 06 Aug 2018, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:53

that's because you're a disgusting pig of an excuse for a human being.

You know what they say, Karmas a bitch ........... and i'll be laughing as loud as I can
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Dutton won't sign UN migration deal

Postby DreamRyderX » 06 Aug 2018, 19:56

johnsmith wrote:that's because you're a disgusting pig of an excuse for a human being.

You know what they say, Karmas a bitch ........... and i'll be laughing as loud as I can


I wish you all the best......love & kisses, & pork offal fer yer brothers in sand.......may their children gag on it!!!
User avatar
DreamRyderX
puppy
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 14 Jul 2018, 12:45
Location: Victoria, Australia
spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Politics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests