Tommy Robinson

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Tommy Robinson

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2018, 18:20

The right-wing sociopaths love supporting this far-right terrorist.

A wife beater, cop beater, and all round nasty little criminal.

greggerypeccary
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Re: Tommy Robinson

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jun 2018, 19:06

i can't believe the number of fuckwits defending this guy.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 05 Jun 2018, 19:55

My favourite was the Nelson Mandela bit. You know, you're a lefty so you must love him and support everything he's ever done.

I mean, there's loads wrong with that but the insight into the application of unconditional support for approved people, aside from suggesting Hammer requires observation, explains how we're handing the next generation a world in which, unbelievably, the actual nazis are back. Nice one, us.
Last edited by mothra on 05 Jun 2018, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2018, 20:06

johnsmith wrote:i can't believe the number of fuckwits defending this guy.

If they had jobs, they'd fund this little terrorist loser.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jun 2018, 20:09

greggerypeccary wrote:

he headbutted a cop ...

and his current stint in jail is because he breached the conditions of an 18 month good behaviour bond by doing exactly the same thing he was sentenced to a good behaviour bond in the first place.

not only is the guy a violent thug, but he's a moron ......... and anyone who defends him has rocks in their head
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jun 2018, 20:22

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

he headbutted a cop ...

and his current stint in jail is because he breached the conditions of an 18 month good behaviour bond by doing exactly the same thing he was sentenced to a good behaviour bond in the first place.

not only is the guy a violent thug, but he's a moron ......... and anyone who defends him has rocks in their head

Strangely enough, Mr Hammer loves him.

What a surprise!
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jun 2018, 20:38

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

he headbutted a cop ...

Strangely enough, Mr Hammer loves him.

What a surprise!

I'm certainly not surprised.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 05 Jun 2018, 22:34

I'm surprised one of them at least isn't pimping the #gofundme for his legal expenses.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 16:48

Far-right activists stage violent protest calling for Tommy Robinson to be freed
Five officers suffer minor injuries in demonstration that saw missiles and smoke bombs hurled at police

Five people have been arrested during a violent protest that saw crowds of Tommy Robinson supporters in a tense stand-off with riot police.

Hundreds of far-right demonstrators descended on the capital on Saturday afternoon, occupying the road around Trafalgar Square.

The protest is the latest in what appears to be a bid to secure the former English Defence League (EDL) leader's release from jail.

Supporters chanted "Free Tommy Robinson" and hurled missiles and smoke bombs at police. Right-wing Dutch politician Geert Wilders also delivered a speech.

Scotland Yard said two people were arrested for assaulting a police officer, and three others were detained on separate charges of possession of an offensive weapon, possession of a flare and criminal damage to a bus.

The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: "During the protest there were scenes of violence which saw bottles, metal barriers and other objects thrown at officers.

"Five officers have reported injuries, which are not serious.

"The Met will now launch a post investigation collating the CCTV in the area."

Hundreds of supporters crowded on to an open-top Megabus sightseeing vehicle waving Union Jack flags, while one supporter posed on the roof in a Donald Trump mask.

By 6pm, officers had removed protesters from the bus and had kettled many of the remaining protesters on the traffic island overhead.

Other Robinson supporters crowded on to the steps of Nelson's Column and continued to chant slogans.

A spokeswoman for megasightseeing.com said: "Our London sightseeing bus was on its normal route when it got caught up in the demonstrations.

"The bus was stormed by demonstrators and the driver and a small number of customers got off.

"The demonstrators have caused a significant amount of damage to the bus which meant it had to be towed away.

"We have reported this to the police and will help them with any investigations."

Videos posted on social media appeared to show police being significantly outnumbered by demonstrators.

The Metropolitan Police have not yet responded to requests for comment about the protest.

Saturday's protest was the second in as many weeks.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-london-far-right-police-arrest-geert-wilders-a8391596.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1528581151
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jun 2018, 19:42

not surprised. There's not much difference between a far right winger and a neo nazi's.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 19:49

johnsmith wrote:not surprised. There's not much difference between a far right winger and a neo nazi's.

I was watching a telly show the other day set in the early 1920s and a character was beaten to death visiting Germany by some "dreadful brown shirts" because he confronted them.

I thought of that when i read this.

I keep going back to the words that old WW2 survivor said about feeling the same things on the wind now as he did back then. I'm deeply troubled.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jun 2018, 19:54

mothra wrote:I keep going back to the words that old WW2 survivor said about feeling the same things on the wind now as he did back then. I'm deeply troubled.

it certainly is a concern in certain countries. All they need is a financial collapse and it'll be enough to push them over the brink.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jun 2018, 20:16

And the orange douchebag starting a trade war could push a few economies off the cliff.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jun 2018, 20:20

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:not surprised. There's not much difference between a far right winger and a neo nazi's.

I was watching a telly show the other day set in the early 1920s and a character was beaten to death visiting Germany by some "dreadful brown shirts" because he confronted them.

I thought of that when i read this.

I keep going back to the words that old WW2 survivor said about feeling the same things on the wind now as he did back then. I'm deeply troubled.

Yes, there's good reason to be troubled.

Just look at the number of OzPol members who openly defend this right-wing terrorist.

They see no problem whatsoever with violence, terrorism, murder, rape, wife-beating, torture, illegal imprisonment, police bashing, and public executions as long as it happens to people they don't like.

The thing that worries me the most, is the fact that they have (young) children.

They're breeding a new generation of violent, racist thugs.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jun 2018, 20:29

greggerypeccary wrote:They're breeding a new generation of violent, racist thugs.

and therein lies the real problem. Most of the idiots on ozpol are all talk. They're tough behind their keyboards because they know they'll never have to deliver. They're to old or decrepid for that.
Their kids on the other hand are not and grow up thinking racism and thuggery is normal behaviour.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jun 2018, 20:32

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:They're breeding a new generation of violent, racist thugs.

and therein lies the real problem. Most of the idiots on ozpol are all talk. They're tough behind their keyboards because they know they'll never have to deliver. They're to old or decrepid for that.
Their kids on the other hand are not and grow up thinking racism and thuggery is normal behaviour.

Yep.

They're gonna grow up believing that violence, ignorance, and lying are all GOOD things.

Imagine what sort of verbal shit Mr Hammer feeds his kids.

Frightening.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 20:44

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Yep.

They're gonna grow up believing that violence, ignorance, and lying are all GOOD things.

Frightening.

I'm authentically horrified when some of them (Valkie and Gordon spring to mind) mention their children. I can't bring myself to imagine Hammer a father.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Jun 2018, 20:50

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Yep.

Frightening.

I'm authentically horrified when some of them (Valkie and Gordon spring to mind) mention their children. I can't bring myself to imagine Hammer a father.

Hammer is probably influenced a lot by his work colleagues.

I think he has some basic decency, deep down.

Gordon is just a horrible little racist, though.

His kids don't stand a chance.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 21:00

greggerypeccary wrote:Hammer is probably influenced a lot by his work colleagues.

I think he has some basic decency, deep down.

Gordon is just a horrible little racist, though.

His kids don't stand a chance.

I think Hammer has grown up pretty rough and he compartmentalises people according to type based on that roughness. Confirmation bias.

Gordy however is just horrible across the board. He actively encourages his children to taunt people he judges wanting and joins in with them in doing so. I cannot understand why a person would not vociferously condemn such behaviour in their children, let alone teach it to them. They must be the most awful little bullies.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jun 2018, 21:06

gordy is one of those guys who can only feel good about himself by convincing himself others are worse
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 23:39

mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jun 2018, 00:11

Bwahahaha.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 12 Jun 2018, 10:10

"Both in support of getting dicks out."

:bgrin
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 12 Jun 2018, 10:58

greggerypeccary wrote:

"Both in support of getting dicks out."

:bgrin

I thought that was rather funny as well.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 12 Jun 2018, 11:39

Right wing whackadoodles just lend themselves to dick jokes, right?
mothra
Duck

Next

Return to Politics