The latest shame from Nauru

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: The latest shame from Nauru

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Sep 2018, 13:17

And the Dutch, especially the taking our jobs.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 05 Sep 2018, 14:25

HBS Guy wrote:If they have capital and skills we should be encouraging them to come here legally.

I was an immigrant myself and copped some of the prejudice Dax is posting.

Second generation Muslim women don’t wear a hijab. We are encouraging atheism not them making us “god nutters” :rofl

Prejudice, you've got no idea what it is. Try being born in a country, yet classed as not human, taken away from your family and thrown in a religious home, then brain washed and beaten to try to make you become a god nutter. Try getting a job, when you are classed an animal and not a citizen, but were born here. See how you go having to physically fight every day morons who abuse, threaten and attack you, because your heritage is here and not some moronic European country.

You useless drop kicks get on your high horse wanting more scum here, yet you neglect to support the original inhabitants and class me as prejudiced. If I had my way, would throw every useless drop kick out of the country, so we have decent people who care for the land, future and sustainability of the country.

Luckily, don't have to do that, nature and the never ending genocidal wars you wankers always indulge in, will do the job adequately.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 05 Sep 2018, 14:55

yeah dax, cause only the abo's ever suffered from prejudice :roll :roll :roll

you dropkick
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Auggie » 05 Sep 2018, 18:23

johnsmith wrote:yeah dax, cause only the abo's ever suffered from prejudice :roll :roll :roll

you dropkick

But the indigenous peoples are the only ones in Australia who have suffered predujice. No other minority groups in Australia have suffered by our hand.

We have an obligation to help the indigenous peoples because of what we did to them. We have no such obligation on other cultures.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 05 Sep 2018, 18:24

Dax wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:If they have capital and skills we should be encouraging them to come here legally.

Second generation Muslim women don’t wear a hijab. We are encouraging atheism not them making us “god nutters” :rofl

Prejudice, you've got no idea what it is. Try being born in a country, yet classed as not human, taken away from your family and thrown in a religious home, then brain washed and beaten to try to make you become a god nutter. Try getting a job, when you are classed an animal and not a citizen, but were born here. See how you go having to physically fight every day morons who abuse, threaten and attack you, because your heritage is here and not some moronic European country.

You useless drop kicks get on your high horse wanting more scum here, yet you neglect to support the original inhabitants and class me as prejudiced. If I had my way, would throw every useless drop kick out of the country, so we have decent people who care for the land, future and sustainability of the country.

Luckily, don't have to do that, nature and the never ending genocidal wars you wankers always indulge in, will do the job adequately.

Wow, Dax. I’m moved by that. It’s hard to argue with that.
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 05 Sep 2018, 19:06

Auggie wrote:But the indigenous peoples are the only ones in Australia who have suffered predujice. No other minority groups in Australia have suffered by our hand.

I don't agree.
Sure, what the aborigines copped was probably worse than many others, but that doesn't negate what others have gone through.

Auggie wrote:We have no such obligation on other cultures.

we have an obligation to every other person on this land to treat them like decent human beings
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Dax » 05 Sep 2018, 19:19

Auggie wrote:
Dax wrote:

Wow, Dax. I’m moved by that. It’s hard to argue with that.

Thanks, it's hard to argue against of you understand and accept the reality of the truth. However those that don't or won't understand the reality, will denounce it and create some delusional reason why, that makes no sense whatsoever when you look at the over all reality.

More people will lower the survivability rate in Aus, more god nutters drop that survivability even more, more islamic god nutters and we are getting close to the bottom of survivability as a culture and as a society. In the EU the rise in far right parties is growing, as the average person regrets the PC changes forced upon them by the ruling idiots and the resultant islamic insurgents trying to flood their countries. Their open humanitarian door policies, are coming back to haunt them in the growing violence, unrest and destabilisation of their cultures. All you have to do is read the local news round the planet to see the truth, or spend time there away from the tourist trails.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 05 Sep 2018, 19:30

johnsmith wrote:I don't agree.
Sure, what the aborigines copped was probably worse than many others, but that doesn't negate what others have gone through.

It doesn't negate what they've been through. The question is whether we are responsible for their plight, and in the case of the indigenous peoples, we are 100% responsible for their plight.

johnsmith wrote:we have an obligation to every other person on this land to treat them like decent human beings

Absolutely and we do because we are a humane society.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 05 Sep 2018, 21:16

Auggie wrote:The question is whether we are responsible for their plight, and in the case of the indigenous peoples, we are 100% responsible for their plight.

the migrants that came here and were treated like crap aren't responsible for their plight. No more than a girl is responsible for being raped because she wore a skirt.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby pinkeye » 05 Sep 2018, 21:28

johnsmith wrote:
Auggie wrote:But the indigenous peoples are the only ones in Australia who have suffered predujice. No other minority groups in Australia have suffered by our hand.

I don't agree.

we have an obligation to every other person on this land to treat them like decent human beings

I hate to say it JS but Auggie is having a lend of you. :bgrin :roll :bgrin

I think it's called sarcasm..?? and everybody , encouraged , has piled on board.!

And a good discussion has ensued, but,.. we should try to maintain this topic about the specific issues..

Nauru .. and Manus
How long will this continue.? Till they all die .?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Auggie » 06 Sep 2018, 09:35

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

I don't agree.

I hate to say it JS but Auggie is having a lend of you. :bgrin :roll :bgrin

I think it's called sarcasm..?? and everybody , encouraged , has piled on board.!

And a good discussion has ensued, but,.. we should try to maintain this topic about the specific issues..

Nauru .. and Manus
How long will this continue.? Till they all die .?

I think I have split political ideology disorder. One day the left comes out in me the next the right does. I’m split and confused, swinging back and forth on the pendulum.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Auggie » 06 Sep 2018, 09:36

johnsmith wrote:
Auggie wrote:The question is whether we are responsible for their plight, and in the case of the indigenous peoples, we are 100% responsible for their plight.

the migrants that came here and were treated like crap aren't responsible for their plight. No more than a girl is responsible for being raped because she wore a skirt.

No they’re not responsible and neither are we.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby johnsmith » 06 Sep 2018, 10:17

Auggie wrote: I’m split and confused, swinging back and forth on the pendulum.

that's not a bad way to be. Leave the ideology out of it, and look at the issues irrespective of whatever side of politics the arguments fall on.

Auggie wrote:No they’re not responsible and neither are we.

if by 'we' you mean the aussies that treat the new immigrants like crap, then yes, we are responsible.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Dax » 06 Sep 2018, 14:03

Auggie wrote: No they’re not responsible and neither are we.

They are responsible, they adhere to the thing that has brought them to this form of action, the belief in god and nothing else. That alone means they have to take responsibility for what their cult faction does, it's called guilt by association.

The god cult is a terrorist organisation and always has been, if you follow and believe in the principles, directions and actions of an organisation that is debauched degenerate violent and genocidal, you should be held responsible. That's what happens with other forms of association with terrorist or gangs, guilt be association and providing support. These people provide support for what they are fleeing and bring it with them, it's only a matter of time before they start to demand their ways be accepted more than the ruling cultures.

On the other hand we have no responsibility for them whatsoever, they weren't invited here and traveled through many countries to try to get here. Let them all rot in the hell they have created and the quicker the better.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 06 Sep 2018, 14:08

Dax wrote: it's called guilt by association.

so your guilty of being a petrol sniffing child beater?

:OMG
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby mothra » 06 Sep 2018, 17:49

Nauru detention centre staff told they could lose jobs for talking about refugees

Canstruct employees warned against talking to media about their work during Pacific Islands Forum
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Sep 2018, 19:24

Seems they are ashamed of what they are doing!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 07 Sep 2018, 02:18

at least they are trying to get the truth out.. good luck to them, and the forgotten people on Nauru
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Sep 2018, 08:23

' ....... forgotten people ............... ? '
there are none.

There are illegals.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Sep 2018, 09:57

Not on Nauru and Manus there aren’t. You claim to be a Christian, Sprint, is it really the christian thing to do, leaving people found to be genuine refugees to rot on a couple small islands?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sprintcyclist » 07 Sep 2018, 10:18

they came here illegally.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established.
The authorities that exist have been established by God.
Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.
Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended.

Roman 13:1-3
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Sep 2018, 11:34

They came here seeking asylum which is legal, even with unauthorised arrival. We ARE a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Auggie » 07 Sep 2018, 14:33

HBS Guy wrote:Not on Nauru and Manus there aren’t. You claim to be a Christian, Sprint, is it really the christian thing to do, leaving people found to be genuine refugees to rot on a couple small islands?

Playing the Christian card is very convenient when someone isn’t a Christian. I could make a similar proposition: are you a nationalist? Don’t you love this country? Would you let in people who would destroy the social makeup of our society??

You’re supposed to be a nationalist!
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Sep 2018, 14:42

Sprint parades his Christianity, even mods a religion board on OzPol. It was a fair question.

OTOH—where have I said I am a rabid nationalist?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 07 Sep 2018, 14:53

HBS Guy wrote:They came here seeking asylum which is legal, even with unauthorised arrival. We ARE a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention!

That charter if you every decide to read it and not rely upon airy fairy PC crap, states to be classed as a refugee, you have to go directly to the country you are applying to enter. Going through many countries means you are not a refugee and many European countries are now declaring their invaders as non refugees, because they transited through many countries to get into Europe and are starting to send them back and not accept anyone. Most European borders, which virtually didn't exist until this year, are now manned with armed cops and soldiers. We went from Lisbon to Berlin by road and were checked at each border, last year we just drove through and no one around. You wanna see the huge fences they are putting up on borders, pretty scary.

The tide has turned and the PC nutters who support this insanity of allowing moronic misfits way past their evolutionary use by date, are being thrown out as the reality hits home. Was in Europe just a few weeks ago and in the year since was there last, it has changed dramatically, especially in cities.

In Sweden the ruling party who allowed hundreds of thousands into Sweden, now has a poll rating well below the radical far right party and a new right wing anti immigration and refugees part holds close to 50% of the poll. My friends there say they fear going out at night and there are some places in Stockholm which are no go areas in the day. Stockholm was one of the safest place sin Europe, with little crime. Now all you hear is sirens and heavily armed police walking round. Malmo is almost a war zone and very dangerous, that's where we picked up our ship to Greenland and then Canada, lovely trip and Greenland is spectacular and quite warm at this time of the year for once.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

PreviousNext

Return to Politics