The latest shame from Nauru

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Re: The latest shame from Nauru

Postby Dax » 29 Aug 2018, 18:15

mothra wrote:
Dax wrote:
mothra wrote:Schooled Auggie in how to be a dis-compassionate, arrogant blow-hard who uses internet trump cards to claim superiority in absence of actual detai;ed argument?

Face it Dax, you're a bigot. Your sworn opponents are the religious though. You see them everywhere and blame them for all things.

It generally results in my only glancing over your posts ... which is a shame ... for you are clever and make some good points.

But good god ma, you're obsessed/

You lot sure know how to make people laugh, bigot, do you know what it means, or just throw it around in the empty hope you may get it right and make your day for once.

I don't argue, no need, don't have any opponents, my life experience with religious people gives me my attitude and nothing more. Obsessed, sure I'm obsessed, with living a decent relaxed life, seeing a viable future for my kids and all other sensible life forms. More importantly, being responsible for my footprint on the planet as best I can, which is always a work in progress.

Attacking someone, then declaring you only flick through their post and don't have a clue what they are saying, then claiming they are wrong and you haven't even read it properly.That's what bigots do, look in the mirror if you're game.

Well i suppose, as i am intolerant of views such as yours, i am by technical definition a bigot towards bigots. Jumped through a few boring tertiary hoops threshing that out for pseudo-intellectuals.

You suit it so much better though; with your sweeping generalisations and negative regard of entire groups of people based on how not in accordance to your findings.

And i've read enough of your posts to know that you blame the religious and the idealogues for everything. It gets very boring. If on occasion you post anout something else, you sustain my attention.

This is a political forum, religion and ideology rule that and the planet. They are by definition an integral aspect of political discussion, there is nothing else driving the system. It's the reason why everything is going down the gurgler fast, you can only hold up an illusion for a short time. When reality catches up with the illusions, it begins to fall apart and that's what we are seeing. The illusions the ideological political system believe in and put to the people as achievable and fact, has been caught by reality and now that reality is overtaking and overwhelming the illusions. Ideological politics, can no long do the job and way past its use by date. More people in our country and everything will be fine, is just another illusion collapsing round the planet.

If you can't see that, then you're one of them and in denial of the reality. You want to discuss some thing other than politics, fine there are other sections for that and would be happy to indulge in discussion regarding things that interest me.

Couldn't care less whether you read my posts or not, that's your problem not mine. I read everyones posts, believe everyone has the right to put forward their own views and get heard, only elitists think otherwise. Ignore some and ad to the discussion by replying to them. Only reply if have something to add, not troll or insult and insinuate. So I retaliate some times, do as the Romans do when in Rome they say and it does work.

What other ism on this planet, is causing worldwide problems in virtually every sphere of life, other than religion and other ideologies.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby Auggie » 29 Aug 2018, 18:19

I do recall you once saying on this forum, Dax that Jews ‘ruled the world’. This is a kind of generalisation that doesn’t sit well with me, and makes my spine shiver every time I hear such things.

I’m curious as to your opinion about homosexuality? Do you believe it is natural or is a psychological condition?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Dax » 30 Aug 2018, 17:01

Jews do rule the world economically, that a verified fact and you only have to look at the rich lists to see who has all the money, power and control in the economic sphere. Makes my spine tingle as well, to know who wields the power of the dollar.

You're only curious because you are desperate to try to find something you can attack me on, typical pathetic ideological ploy. I operate within the hospitality and entertainment industries, within both those there is every sort of sexuality you can imagine and even some you may not, which makes it an enjoyable interesting industry. Makes no difference to me what a persons sexuality is, It's their business and not mine. As to why people are that way, have no idea and don't care.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 30 Aug 2018, 18:46

Dax wrote:Jews do rule the world economically, that a verified fact and you only have to look at the rich lists to see who has all the money, power and control in the economic sphere. Makes my spine tingle as well, to know who wields the power of the dollar.

You're only curious because you are desperate to try to find something you can attack me on, typical pathetic ideological ploy. I operate within the hospitality and entertainment industries, within both those there is every sort of sexuality you can imagine and even some you may not, which makes it an enjoyable interesting industry. Makes no difference to me what a persons sexuality is, It's their business and not mine. As to why people are that way, have no idea and don't care.

I’m curious because I want to know where you stand. Your views on homosexuality are acceptable and that means I can tolerate you and embrace some of your idea.

Edit: do you support same sex marriage?
The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the Federal Government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination. - Ronald Reagan.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Dax » 31 Aug 2018, 07:33

Auggie wrote:
I’m curious because I want to know where you stand. Your views on homosexuality are acceptable and that means I can tolerate you and embrace some of your idea.

Don't have any views on homosexuality, it has nothing to do with me and couldn't care less what people do with their lives. Marriage is a religious concept and in my opinion, anyone getting married is stupid as will they are doing is being sucked into the deluded deception marriage is. However people are entitled to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm others unnecessarily, so who cares, to me it's just a good laugh at how stupid many humans are.

Have attended on of my senior staffs celebration when he and his partner decided to commit themselves to each other. They had a ceremony and signed a relationship contract which set out the terms and conditions of their relationship, good party and some cool blues music. To me that's the best way to go about getting involved instead of the laughable crap involved in god nutter designed marriage, which 90% of the time is a waste of money and time.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 31 Aug 2018, 08:50

Dax wrote: Marriage is a religious concept

more bullshit
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Auggie » 31 Aug 2018, 14:13

Dax wrote:
Auggie wrote:

Don't have any views on homosexuality, it has nothing to do with me and couldn't care less what people do with their lives. Marriage is a religious concept and in my opinion, anyone getting married is stupid as will they are doing is being sucked into the deluded deception marriage is. However people are entitled to do what they want as long as it doesn't harm others unnecessarily, so who cares, to me it's just a good laugh at how stupid many humans are.

Have attended on of my senior staffs celebration when he and his partner decided to commit themselves to each other. They had a ceremony and signed a relationship contract which set out the terms and conditions of their relationship, good party and some cool blues music. To me that's the best way to go about getting involved instead of the laughable crap involved in god nutter designed marriage, which 90% of the time is a waste of money and time.

This is an acceptable point of view but does not invalidate your comments about Jews.

I judge you as being a 10% bigot.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby Dax » 31 Aug 2018, 17:11

Auggie wrote:This is an acceptable point of view but does not invalidate your comments about Jews.

Good for you, I don't judge people, they judge themselves and you've done and great job at doing that. History and the reality of this era is on my side regarding the jews and other god nutters, much prefer that to the deluded claims of clones, who support the destruction of our society, country and planet by human over breeding and suffocation of all other life.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 31 Aug 2018, 19:32

Dax wrote: I don't judge people,

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Dax wrote:and you've done and great job at doing that

sounds like a judgement to me :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Auggie » 31 Aug 2018, 22:10

Dax wrote:
Auggie wrote:This is an acceptable point of view but does not invalidate your comments about Jews.

Good for you, I don't judge people, they judge themselves and you've done and great job at doing that. History and the reality of this era is on my side regarding the jews and other god nutters, much prefer that to the deluded claims of clones, who support the destruction of our society, country and planet by human over breeding and suffocation of all other life.

The issue, Dax, isn't necessarily that something is true; it's that you OPENLY STATE THE FACT.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby mothra » 03 Sep 2018, 13:52

Tick tock:

12-year-old on Nauru who tried to set herself alight not getting medical treatment, father says

Doctors earlier warned the refugee girl needed to be moved off Nauru urgently, but those recommendations were overruled
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 03 Sep 2018, 13:56

mothra wrote:Tick tock:

12-year-old on Nauru who tried to set herself alight not getting medical treatment, father says

Doctors earlier warned the refugee girl needed to be moved off Nauru urgently, but those recommendations were overruled

she should have become an au-par
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 03 Sep 2018, 14:02

johnsmith wrote:

Can't. Tinted.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 03 Sep 2018, 14:03

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Can't. Tinted.

ahhh
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Squire » 03 Sep 2018, 15:28

Nauru and Manus are Australian death camps.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Sprintcyclist » 03 Sep 2018, 15:38

Squire wrote:Nauru and Manus are Australian death camps.

The message is, Don't come to Auss illegally.
Sprintcyclist
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 03 Sep 2018, 15:55

Sprintcyclist wrote:

nothing illegal about seeking asylum
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Squire » 03 Sep 2018, 15:56

Death will set them free.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Dax » 03 Sep 2018, 17:24

Our new immigration minister wants to increase migrant intakes, says Aus can handle many more people. That may mean the thousands waiting in Indonesia to get to Aus, will now have a incentive to make the move.
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby Auggie » 03 Sep 2018, 18:48

Sprintcyclist wrote:

There's nothing illegal about claiming asylum.

What you should be advocating is having a plebiscite to remove Australia from the UN Refugee Convention. That way, claiming asylum would then be illegal.
Auggie
Pain in the Butt

Postby pinkeye » 04 Sep 2018, 01:27

Dax wrote:
Auggie wrote:

Totally agree. Good luck.

I was sucked in , got married, and 17 years later, got divorced. By him. NO KIDS thank FUCK.! OH IT wasn't a religious ceremony, just a fucking farce. We used a 'celebrant'.
:roll
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 04 Sep 2018, 01:32

OH DEAR. Just got sucked off... the topic.

ALL refugees on Manus and Nauru, MUST be brought to the mainland. How long will Dutton wait? Till all the children are catatonic, and all the adults self-harming.?
OR NOT EVEN THEN.??
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 04 Sep 2018, 01:36

:stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :stop :stop

I really cannot believe that the Australian people are allowing this.!

I try to advocate for refugees.. but yeah, don't have a direct line to Dutton. :sad
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby Dax » 04 Sep 2018, 06:38

pinkeye wrote:

:stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :stop :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :sad :stop :stop

I really cannot believe that the Australian people are allowing this.!

I try to advocate for refugees.. but yeah, don't have a direct line to Dutton. :sad

I've yet to hear someone who supports bringing these low life into the country, it's only the deranged overeducated PC nutters who advocate destroying the country from within along with the religious. Both just as insane as each other
Dax
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Sep 2018, 07:20

Because we are people who don’t like to see unnecessary suffering. No need for the people there to suffer. Boat turnbacks will keep ASs away.

Overwhelmingly these people want to live their life. Overwhelmingly they make good citizens.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Politics