Victorian Police Torture Disabled Pensioner

Discuss politics and current affairs here.

Hot topic: The scourge of negative gearing, Friends of the NBN and wrecking lives.  The economy and Poll tracking— all the polls. New! ELECTION 2016, Issues and Leaders

Special Feature 1: Peter Costello and our current deficits.
Special Feature 2: Dr Turnbull and the wrong NBN prescription
Special Feature 3: The Denigration of science, technology and education.
Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Politics is for serious discussion of politics, economics and current affairs.

Victorian Police Torture Disabled Pensioner

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 02:46

So I guess anyone looking at media today saw this. Absolutely appalling.

I'll bet the Carer who called Police for help regrets EVER EVER doing so. :stop :stop :sad

If that's help from Police, lets NEVER call them.

My skin crawls when I watch these young official thugs beat and torture this man on his own ground.
So FUCKING DESPICABLE. These cops must dream about nazi's and come in their sleep.

Or, perhaps they're NOT SO DIFFERENT.!!??

Hearing the oh-so-careful reply by the Vic Pol spokesperson I doubt this sort of thing is that uncommon. !! He plainly admitted if it weren't for the CCTV footage from the victim's house security, they'd have just accepted the officer's reports, and likely nothing further would have happened. My words underlined.

Seems this person WILL press the matter... WHY..?? because you cannot argue with that footage.!! AND ALL GOOD LUCK TO HIM... These creeps in uniform
have to be taken off the force. ( to date they're still on-duty.. :WTF )

THEY ALL SHOULD BE SACKED IMMEDIATELY, and charged with assault, torture, and depravation of liberty.
No amount of verbiage can change the facts.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Re: Victorian Police Torture Disabled Pensioner

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Apr 2018, 06:45

It was pretty bloody crap behavior! Punching someone brought to the ground. Bah!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Dax » 04 Apr 2018, 14:04

Cops should be held fully accountable for their actions and all police complaints should be taken out of the hands of the police. Police abusing people, lying or giving false evidence, should be given jail sentences double what the average person gets. Those that uphold the law, should abide by it more than everyone else.
Dax
Feral cat

Postby pinkeye » 04 Apr 2018, 23:00

Dax wrote:Cops should be held fully accountable for their actions and all police complaints should be taken out of the hands of the police. Police abusing people, lying or giving false evidence, should be given jail sentences double what the average person gets. Those that uphold the law, should abide by it more than everyone else.

Absolutely right there. BUT corruption is so endemic in police forces around the world, i doubt the cultures will change. WHAT MUST HAPPEN ... is the BAD EGGS need to be taken out of the picture. Victorian Police are notorious for being 'heavy-handed'. :sad And HEY!! I live in Queensland. !!!
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby mothra » 05 Apr 2018, 22:01

There should be jail terms for the pigs involved in this.

And why the hell didn't the "care professional" ring mental health triage? Or at the very least be present to advocate for their client.

Heads should roll over this.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 05 Apr 2018, 22:08

i don't mind when the cops hit someone resisting arrest, hey have a tough job and if some smartarse wants to offer some stress relief, thats their problem

but to hit someone who is down and cuffed, heads should roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 06 Apr 2018, 00:23

johnsmith wrote:i don't mind when the cops hit someone resisting arrest, hey have a tough job and if some smartarse wants to offer some stress relief, thats their problem

but to hit someone who is down and cuffed, heads should roll

You must have missed the one where 6 Officers went to a man's home, and demanded he come out. A carer had reported concerns for his safety because he was recovering from a serious back injury, and was coming off pain-killers.

He told them all this through his door... they just kep insisting he come out.. he begged them to go away.. he was OK.. leave him alone. Nope.

EVENTUALLY he shuffled out of his door, and was grabbed, thrown to the ground, kicked pepper-sprayed straight in his face more than once ..He was hand-cuffed , on the ground , in his small front yard. Then kicked punched and even tasered, and then his back was stomped on ( similar to the footage I think you saw). .he was pepper-sprayed again.. finally one cop got out a hose, with a hi-pressure nozzle, and BLASTED this mans face, his nose his mouth..for some time before stopping, asking.. did you like that?? didyou like that?? . .. one of his cop mates then indicated he wanted to take a photo, so the hose came out again, whilst his mate got his jollies taking a picture... I am amazed he didn't want a selfie. :mad :mad

IF you didn't see that footage, and it went on for some minutes..!! yep minutes.... you wouldn't believe it. I've never seen a more disgusting act by police. THE THING IS.... the footage I SAW on the TV NEWS.. was independent. IT was footage from the BUILDING'S CCTV. AND AS PLAIN AS DAY. The police didn't know about this footage for nearly what 24 hrs?

The bloke who was assaulting people in a store, who was taken down, and thoroughly beaten and stomped on by again about 6 police, was ANOTHER incident. It has served to confuse,, BUT the assaults by Police I am talking about was a man in his own home, doing nothing to harm anyone.

IF you didn't see THAT footage... search for it.. it ought to be there somewhere. That is so BAD.

There is a Petition to be signed on-line.. if you want to push for an Independent enquiry into Victorian Police over these incidents.
It seems all complaints have to go through the POLICE first. !! :roll
They decide their own cases. A few get referred to another body... but get this... ONLY 8% of the cases referred are found valid. !!!!

sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 06 Apr 2018, 09:18

pinkeye wrote:You must have missed the one where 6 Officers went to a man's home, and demanded he come out.

easy to miss. You didn't provide a link.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Dax » 06 Apr 2018, 11:48

pinkeye wrote:

You must have missed the one where 6 Officers went to a man's home, and demanded he come out. A carer had reported concerns for his safety because he was recovering from a serious back injury, and was coming off pain-killers.

Believe this thread is about that incident, if you read the first post it describes it. Unless there is another occurrence almost exactly the same.

Which ever it is, the cops should be in jail now.
Dax
Feral cat

Postby CaesarAugustus » 06 Apr 2018, 17:34

That police officer should be sacked. Absolute appalling behaviour. It's sad to see this sort of thing happen too often in Australia.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 07 Apr 2018, 00:20

CaesarAugustus wrote:That police officer should be sacked. Absolute appalling behaviour. It's sad to see this sort of thing happen too often in Australia.

That ??? police officer. There were five or six involved in torturing this pensioner.
Not to mention the other incident in the store. Seems Vic Police are doing something.. did I hear some of the culprits have now been stood down, pending investigation. ? I'll be very interested to hear more about this matter.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 07 Apr 2018, 00:22

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:You must have missed the one where 6 Officers went to a man's home, and demanded he come out.

:yak yak

I don't DO links. OK.? I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I post topics on what I see and hear, and think about. I am not here to provide you with links.
I suppose I could, but I choose not to.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 07 Apr 2018, 00:35

Dax wrote:
pinkeye wrote:

Believe this thread is about that incident, if you read the first post it describes it. Unless there is another occurrence almost exactly the same.

Which ever it is, the cops should be in jail now.

Sadly Dax, the wheels of justice roll very slowly, if at all. I doubt we'll hear anything about this for months.

The Justice System is a slow mincer. If this gets to Court, I'll be impressed if we hear about it. See, NEWS as we receive it, is selective. Some things I've seen, and they've never arisen again. There is censorship of media happening in Australia, and it is all down to GOVERNMENT.! In fact there is censorship of media happening all over the world, as we ALL KNOW, and we poor fools have to sift the wheat from the chaff.
I've never viewed social media as a means of information. NEVER. I have NEVER consulted Wikipedia. Why the :S would anyone seriously see it as a resource of fact. :roll
It is a scourge by which we (mostly it seems) are able to punish ourselves. I mean seriously, who in their right mind, cares about what some :S :Hi :roll
fuckwit thinks.?? Sorry couldn't resist. because swearing is such an evocative means to get ones point across. :bgrin :purple

No.. back to topic... I look forward to hearing more about these paid police thugs' punishment.! But I have to say I'm not holding my breath. The Victorian Police have such a long history...
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 07 Apr 2018, 09:00

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

:yak yak

I don't DO links. OK.? I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I post topics on what I see and hear, and think about. I am not here to provide you with links.
I suppose I could, but I choose not to.

then don't whinge when people miss details of what your rabbiting on about
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 07 Apr 2018, 21:15

Whinging. You say I was whinging.?

Funny I thought I was alerting you to footage you may have missed. I don't spend all my time on here.... find your own info, if you want to. Anyway the footage has been shown again. Maybe you caught that.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby Squire » 08 Apr 2018, 15:28

The police exhibit pack animal behavior where they all want a bite at the prey.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/03/victoria-police-caught-on-cctv-beating-melbourne-pensioner
Squire
Pitbull terrier

Postby CaesarAugustus » 08 Apr 2018, 16:51

pinkeye wrote:
CaesarAugustus wrote:That police officer should be sacked. Absolute appalling behaviour. It's sad to see this sort of thing happen too often in Australia.

That ??? police officer. There were five or six involved in torturing this pensioner.
Not to mention the other incident in the store. Seems Vic Police are doing something.. did I hear some of the culprits have now been stood down, pending investigation. ? I'll be very interested to hear more about this matter.

My apologies. Those police officers.
It has been demonstrated that no system, not even the most inhuman, can continue to exist without an ideology.
CaesarAugustus
Cheetah

Postby pinkeye » 08 Apr 2018, 22:46

Squire wrote:The police exhibit pack animal behavior where they all want a bite at the prey.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/03/victoria-police-caught-on-cctv-beating-melbourne-pensioner

Yes they do. Thanks for the link Squire.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Return to Politics